Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sherlock

All battles will take place here

No Caption Provided

In the magical land that time forgot of Skataris. The dimensional gateways to this world are sealed and all those with the power of dimensional travel will be unable to breach this barrier. their travel will be confined within the time lost land.

Combatants will have four weeks of prep but that prep will be in Skataris with the resources available there only. Combatants will begin at the tops of the two mountain ranges on opposite sides of Skataris.

RULES

These characters are amalgams of the choices made. They are a completely new character. each character will get

• from the Body - physical aspects only. Strength, speed, durability, endurance, damage soak and healing
  • From the mind the learned things and character of the mind. They will have none of the powers of these characters unless those powers are the direct result of learned behavior.
  • from the powerset - the powers. This will NOT include anything physical in nature.
  • from the item whatever the item can bring when wielded by the mind and body chosen. If an item requires a particular physicality or character trait to perform certain tasks that is not a part of this build than they will be denied that aspect of the item.
  • POST LIMIT - in light of the many tourneys lately becoming war and peace all battles will be restricted to 7 battle posts plus one summation post where you can make closing arguments but NOT add any new information not offered before hand. Debaters can uses the 7 however they see fit to make their case. This should hopefully make it an easier read and more likely to actually get some votes
  • When down to voting all votes MUST be on the debate offered not on who you think should have won.
  • Debate will be open for a maximum of 5 days before closed by me once a thread starts
  • Characters who have the power of power duplications/copy, can only copy the powers as they fit within draft choices and can only unlock more potential of their own character build has that capability.

These amalgams may have the ability to use these powers or physicals to greater levels than the chosen drafts IF they can make a reasonable and believable explanation as to why they have unlocked such ability because of how they have built the character. For example a character chosen in a body slot may be able to have it's powers used if either the mind, power or the item can reasonably be used to access them. Similarly with the powers etc.

SirMethos

• · Body: Tomi Shishido
  • · Mind: Paul Atreides
  • · Powerset: Longshot
  • · Power Item: Creation Engine Blade

Sherlock

• · Blinks Power
  • · Flash from the animated series at normal levels for body
  • · Lex Luthor from the same series for brain
  • · Luthors TP inhibitor for an item

Let the Battle Commence!

Oh and because i can My character gets a picture!!

No Caption Provided

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Kinda looks like Itachi but what evs

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sherlock

And let the battle end as is would seem since no offense to @sirmethos but he is so severely outclassed its not even funny

Let me sum this up short and sweet here. Nothing i repeat NOTHING your guy can do will be of any consequence. EVER!

Now i do feel like having some fun today so im going overkill on you.

Its been a while since ive read any Warlord but i do know that there wasnt a lot of technology based stuff hanging around. Plenty of magic (Lex knows some stuff but not alot) so ill just stick to enslving the people all about and convincing them to fight for me. (Yes Lex is fully capable of doing this)

So now that i have an army backing me we fight.

For Starters Gorgans TP is going to be a bad move for your guy to use should he decide to do so (And he knows nothing of my character so there really is no reason) then he ends up like this

Loading Video...

Yeah sucks to be him in that situation

So now he loses his i can read your every thought and counter your every move edge. Ouch

So we go over physicals next

Loading Video...

Luthor in flashes body. Fun stuff. this all went down after he had taken down the rest of the league

Loading Video...

Flash races superman

Obviously Tomi is not fast enough to keep up here

Finally we have Blink one of my personal favorites. She does this kind of crap when shes not holding back. Good luck to anyone with dodging that one

We also have a slight showcase of speed teleporting. Three places one panel not too shabby. Now lets amplify that but Flash speeds

Now lets sum this up slightly. You cant win by any stretch of the imagination. We could have this battle a million times and you would lose every single one of them. There are literally thousands of ways for me to beat you

That being said im ready for voting. If methos wants a crack at he can feel free but from where i stand i dont see how his guy can win.

Oh and BTW i dont, repeat DON"T want any of this well i vote for you because you made a better debate nonsense. This is the battle forums votes are based on who you think would win in a fight not who gave it their best shot but still got their head kicked in. That logic is frankly very silly