Amazo

Avatar image for clarkjosephkent1938dc
ClarkJosephKent1938DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Amazo would win, by duplicating Zooms abilities.

Mind_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Mind_Games

Amazo for the win here.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By castleking

can amazo copy a non jla member?

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5  Edited By Zoom

Can this Amazo absorb abilities?  I can't keep track of which Amazo is which.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Perfect Cell

Amazo is hardcore.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By never give up

Yes this amazo can copy zoom abilities.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8  Edited By castleking

cool waited for ever for the answer now that i know i can safely say amazo

Mind_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Mind_Games

Yup good old amazo.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zoom

How fast does the duplication work?  What's the range of it?

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By The_Scourge

if amazo could duplicate zooms abilities then amazo wins

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By never give up
Zoom said:
"How fast does the duplication work?  What's the range of it?"
IDK...
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zoom
never give up said:
"Zoom said:
"How fast does the duplication work?  What's the range of it?"
IDK..."

I ask because even with Superman's strength and Flash's speed, Zoom can beat down Amazo and run out of range of his powers.  Back and forth until the android is down.

That is, if the range is sufficiently short enough and it takes sufficiently long enough for Amazo to absorb a power.

And if Zoom knew this about Amazo (we tend to assume everybody knows just as much about the other guy as we do, which isn't the case most of the time).  He might, as a criminal profiler but he might very well not seeing as most Amazos are essentially robots and he's more of an expert on rogues/speedsters.
Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Can Amazo replicate time manipulative abilities?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Doesn't matter. Zoom would shove a fist through the android's fast before he can even react. The man can cover every square inch of the globe in under a second.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@redmonkeyssj4 said:

Doesn't matter. Zoom would shove a fist through the android's fast before he can even react. The man can cover every square inch of the globe in under a second.

Yeah, i remember this scan of him and Wally fighting around the world, depicting superman as a motionless statue, yeah I'd say either way Zoom still wins.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom wins, too fast or I should say, Amazo is too slow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redmonkeyssj4 said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@redmonkeyssj4 said:

Yeah, i remember this scan of him and Wally fighting around the world, depicting superman as a motionless statue, yeah I'd say either way Zoom still wins.

No Caption Provided

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By patrat18

Zoom goes back in time and kills Ivo.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazo stomps. He by default, has Wally's speed. Then the other JL powers. Zoom can't do anything to him.

Avatar image for officialrikudousennin
OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazo stomps he took out half the justice league in 5 minutes

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Amazo wins. He has wallys speed to start with. When he copies zooms abilities, it does it for him.

Avatar image for officialrikudousennin
OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazo wins. He has wallys speed to start with. When he copies zooms abilities, it does it for him.

^ he took half the marvels abilities

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

^ he took half the marvels abilities

No. Just no. Wally amped with Jay and Bart's speed still couldn't even see Zoom. He was a blur. There is no way Amazo will be able to to even fathom the speed that Zolomon is going at.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lowlaville

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Uh... A green lantern tagged zoom. You are forgetting, Amazo has access to combined speed of GL, Superman and Flash.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Uh... A green lantern tagged zoom. You are forgetting, Amazo has access to combined speed of GL, Superman and Flash.

He was fighting numerous enemies and probably got caught off guard. Amazo is just one opponent. He gets one-shotted. And his speed doesn't work that way. He either uses the speed of Green Lantern, Superman, or Flash. Even if that is the case, Zoom was pretty even with Wally with the combined speed of Jesse Quick (after he absorbed the speed of Jay and Bart).

Keep in mind Wally is remarked as the fastest Flash out of the entire family.

Zoom is fast enough to fight Wally West and leave the battle without him even noticing.

No Caption Provided

I don't see Amazo competing with this. There's just no way.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom. Amazo won't even get a chance to blink before he's knocked out and even if Zoom doesn't kill him immediately, he'll be moving too fast for Amazo to see him and duplicate his powers.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: you are forgetting, zoom is not a bad guy, he lets the heros win, he wants to make the heros better heros

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Right firstly there will be no speed blitz by zoom AMAZO has soloed the JLA pretty much in every encounter they've had that includes flash and he is just about zoom level (he might be equal or above but I'm not sure) and wally or Barry have never had luck against him so neither will zoom.Another thing AMAZO usually has all the JLA preset powers and then he would win even easier

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Right firstly there will be no speed blitz by zoom AMAZO has soloed the JLA pretty much in every encounter they've had that includes flash and he is just about zoom level (he might be equal or above but I'm not sure) and wally or Barry have never had luck against him so neither will zoom.Another thing AMAZO usually has all the JLA preset powers and then he would win even easier

Zoom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All Flash's and JLA combined.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: well I underestimated him but hasn't flash been able to compete with him all AMAZO has to do is look at him and then zoom will lose and if flash can manage to look at him so can AMAZO (I also assume he has TP resistance right?)

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lowlaville

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: You need to also factor in that zoom does not have the physical capacity to hurt Amazo. He slows down time, but hes still human, unlike flash.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: well I underestimated him but hasn't flash been able to compete with him all AMAZO has to do is look at him and then zoom will lose and if flash can manage to look at him so can AMAZO (I also assume he has TP resistance right?)

Thats a fair point. The moment battle begins, Zoom loses.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I thought he had the negative speed force or at least prof zoom does I'm not to sure if there different people are they?

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom can move fast enough that even the Flash can't see him when he wants. Someone has uploaded scans of this above. Also, Amazo wouldn't get the chance to use TP on Zoom.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I thought he had the negative speed force or at least prof zoom does I'm not to sure if there different people are they?

Sppedsters like flash accelerate themselves. Zoom is the opposite. He slows down time. No matter how fast Zoom seemes, he does not have velocity. Even at the best of his speeds, he is still just walking, or something like that.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: @eternityx: AMAZO only has to last the smallest amount of time with zoom and he has his powers and as lowlaville pointed out apparently he dose'nt have the physical means to harm AMAZO due to him slowing everything else down instead of speeding himself up and also AMAZO could last long enough to just get one look and then it's all over one more point is he would defiantly last over a second and that's all he needs to launch a telepathic assault and knock zoom out.

Ps not to sure about the physical power bit but apparently it's true so

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006

@lowlaville said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: You need to also factor in that zoom does not have the physical capacity to hurt Amazo. He slows down time, but hes still human, unlike flash.

Wrong. His punches sent Wonder Woman around the globe.

No Caption Provided

Amazo's punches did nowhere near that type of damage.

Add that to the fact that he can punch a million times in a second or so, and Amazo is going to be reduced to a pile of junk.

No Caption Provided

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom. Way too fast

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By lowlaville
Avatar image for spiderman5112001
spiderman5112001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom can just go back in time to stop Amazo from ever being created

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: @eternityx: AMAZO only has to last the smallest amount of time with zoom and he has his powers and as lowlaville pointed out apparently he dose'nt have the physical means to harm AMAZO due to him slowing everything else down instead of speeding himself up and also AMAZO could last long enough to just get one look and then it's all over one more point is he would defiantly last over a second and that's all he needs to launch a telepathic assault and knock zoom out.

Ps not to sure about the physical power bit but apparently it's true so

He hits harder than Superman when he's taking it easy so I'm pretty sure he can hurt Amazo. Also we don't know the limits to how much Zoom can slow time down, so a single second to Amazo could be a day in Zoom's view. Also even the Flash, who is no where near Zoom's speed, is resistant to TP because his mind is too fast, so I'm going to assume that Zoom has that same resistance but better because he's faster.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: Are you guys talking about Professor Zoom or Zoom? Because the zoom Im talking about just slows down time to appear to be faster. The zoom you are talking about, Professor Zoom, the one using negative speed force is of course, stronger.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: Are you guys talking about Professor Zoom or Zoom? Because the zoom Im talking about just slows down time to appear to be faster. The zoom you are talking about, Professor Zoom, the one using negative speed force is of course, stronger.

Zoom is much stronger and faster than Professor Zoom. And yes we're talking about the same Zoom.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006

@lowlaville said:

Wrong. His punches sent Wonder Woman around the globe.

No Caption Provided

Amazo's punches did nowhere near that type of damage.

Add that to the fact that he can punch a million times in a second or so, and Amazo is going to be reduced to a pile of junk.

No Caption Provided

Nope. That's speculation and conjecture. He's never thrown a million Superman level punches. Ever. Assuming he can throw as many high level punches as weak punches is illogical and flawed thinking.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lowlaville

One little fact you guys have to remember is, Amazos cells are made from adaptive nanotech, he doesnt just copy powers, he can adapt to take hurt. That means, his physical structure can take a lot. He has reformed from an eternity time bomb, or something. All he needs to do is scan Zoom, and its game over. Amazo is indestructible except under a nanotech deassembler cannon (or whatever it was called). Otherwise, his cells has the capability to cope with any situation, even self destruction as was shown.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: He holds back against all of the heroes. Regardless even one of those punches would wreck Amazo. Even millions of weak punches have affected the likes of Superman before. Why do you think Flash can defeat upper-tier characters?

Question: Which zoom are you talkiing about. The professor or the other zoom? @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek

Hunter Zolomon Zoom. The Professor would stomp this. He can stop time.

One little fact you guys have to remember is, Amazos cells are made from adaptive nanotech, he doesnt just copy powers, he can adapt to take hurt. That means, his physical structure can take a lot. He has reformed from an eternity time bomb, or something. All he needs to do is scan Zoom, and its game over. Amazo is indestructible except under a nanotech deassembler cannon (or whatever it was called). Otherwise, his cells has the capability to cope with any situation, even self destruction as was shown.

How can he scan something he can't see? Zoom is way too fast. There's no way Amazo can keep up.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: He holds back against all of the heroes. Regardless even one of those punches would wreck Amazo. Even millions of weak punches have affected the likes of Superman before. Why do you think Flash can defeat upper-tier characters?

@lowlaville said:

Question: Which zoom are you talkiing about. The professor or the other zoom? @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek

Hunter Zolomon Zoom. The Professor would stomp this. He can stop time.

@lowlaville said:

How can he scan something he can't see? Zoom is way too fast. There's no way Amazo can keep up.

I thought Professor Zoom was the weaker one.