Amazo vs Ultron

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By nickthedevil

nh, the molecular re-arranger and technopathy + adamantium shell = win in Ultron's favor.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#52  Edited By vuviper

It really does depend on which version of Amazo. "YORTSED NORTLU"

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#53  Edited By Joygirl

He can probably blitz Ultron before he does techno-anything. Flash, Supes, WW and MM combined is quite fast.

helldemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By helldemon

Ultron can't be killed the Avengers know this so Ultron

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By iamthewolf88

BUMP

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By THORSON

@goldenshot80 said:

Ultron
Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By czarny_samael666
Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@czarny_samael666:

1) I'm not debating..thanks to noticed

2) Respect threads are helpful in battle forum...if someone doesn't know character's feats

3) This OP doesn't stated which version of Amazo and Ultron is used,the respect thread show some versions of Amazo

4) If you don't want to see it,i don't care

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By New_World_Order

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By czarny_samael666
@matchesmalone21 said:

@czarny_samael666:

1) I'm not debating..thanks to noticed

2) Respect threads are helpful in battle forum...if someone doesn't know character's feats

3) This OP doesn't stated which version of Amazo and Ultron is used,the respect thread show some versions of Amazo

4) If you don't want to see it,i don't care

1.You are, since You posted argument for one side.
2.No, they're not. They show out of context scans without any explanation, even if they don't prove anything, because so called "cool moments" are also there. People will get confused and no one will answer on their questions.
3.Which means that we use current versions. 
SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#62  Edited By SavageDragon

AMAZO.

TheTmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TheTmac

Amazo wins.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Dextersinister

Amazo in a horrible stomp, standard Amazo has the powers of the original League so when the fight starts he becomes Ultron but better.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#65  Edited By nefarious

Amazo curbstomp.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron takes over Amazo and becomes Amazotron.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Needlebay

Too bad Amazo can also copy tech. Amazo FTW.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By czarny_samael666
@SavageDragon: @TheTmac: @Dextersinister: @Nefarious: @Needlebay

Amazo can't hurt Ultron and Ultron will simply take control over him. Phalanx would control him and Ultron controlled Phalanx.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#69  Edited By Saren

Amazo simply duplicates Ultron's technopathy and uses it to counter Ultron. The weakest version of Amazo has copied the powers of Hourman One Million. Copying Ultron's powers would be like stealing candy from a baby.

It's either a stalemate or Amazo wins by BFR or something.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Dextersinister

@czarny_samael666 said:

@SavageDragon: @TheTmac: @Dextersinister: @Nefarious: @Needlebay: Amazo can't hurt Ultron and Ultron will simply take control over him. Phalanx would control him and Ultron controlled Phalanx.

Amazo copies him right from the start with and can do everything Ultron can do but more. He has the powers of the Flash, GL and Martian as standard.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane said:

Amazo simply duplicates Ultron's technopathy and uses it to counter Ultron. The weakest version of Amazo has copied the powers of Hourman One Million. Copying Ultron's powers would be like stealing candy from a baby.

Prove that he can duplicate technopaty. 
@Dextersinister said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@SavageDragon: @TheTmac: @Dextersinister: @Nefarious: @Needlebay: Amazo can't hurt Ultron and Ultron will simply take control over him. Phalanx would control him and Ultron controlled Phalanx.

Amazo copies him right from the start with and can do everything Ultron can do but more. He has the powers of the Flash, GL and Martian as standard.

As above + his other powers doesn't matter. 
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Dextersinister

@czarny_samael666: Your asking for proof on Amazo's ability to replicate the function's of a machine when he has copied a GL ring, magical artifact's from the the worlogog to Wonder Woman's lasso and the skills from a human brain.

How does Martian Manhunter's phasing and strength along with the Flash's speed not factor in.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Dextersinister said:

@czarny_samael666: Your asking for proof on Amazo's ability to replicate the function's of a machine when he has copied a GL ring, magical artifact's from the the worlogog to Wonder Woman's lasso and the skills from a human brain.

How does Martian Manhunter's phasing and strength along with the Flash's speed not factor in.

Because he is like Super Adaptoid who was already collected by Phalanx in Annihilation Conquest. Amazo was made to fight with JLA, not Ultron.  That is why he had problems for example in this battle:

Amazo vs Solomon Grundy p1
Amazo vs Solomon Grundy p1
Amazo vs Solomon Grundy p2
Amazo vs Solomon Grundy p2
Amazo vs Solomon Grundy p3
Amazo vs Solomon Grundy p3
Amazo vs Solomon Grundy p4
Amazo vs Solomon Grundy p4
Amazo vs Solomon Grundy p5
Amazo vs Solomon Grundy p5
Amazo vs Solomon Grundy p6
Amazo vs Solomon Grundy p6
Amazo vs Solomon Grundy p7
Amazo vs Solomon Grundy p7

Before he will know how to use Ultron's powers, he already will be controlled.
IIRC, he has Superman's strength, WW's lasso, Hal's ring, Bat's inteligence and Flash's speed with ability to temporary copy another powers, not Martian's intangibility.
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Dextersinister

@czarny_samael666: Incorrect modern Amazo's have the powers of the original League as standard which is GL, Martian Manhunter, WW, Flash and Aquaman.

Your showing out of context scans of a horribly outdated model, modern Amazo with those powers reacts more naturally.

No Caption Provided
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Dextersinister

1.My scans aren't out of context. Amazo was highly hurt by normal, physical attacks.
2.He needs time to anylyze his enemy to copy his powers. Ultron will control him instantly. He has no defences agianst this tactic.
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Dextersinister

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dextersinister: 1.My scans aren't out of context. Amazo was highly hurt by normal, physical attacks. 2.He needs time to anylyze his enemy to copy his powers. Ultron will control him instantly. He has no defences agianst this tactic.

You where showing an Amazo that was listed as outdated within the series and did not have the durability of a model that consistently takes down the League through sheer power so yes they are out of context as it's not the character we are discussing.

A later model than the one you have posted but one still earlier than the most recent model as it was pulled through time before being sent back was able to gain Hourman's powers simply by looking at him, as you can see by scan's posted earlier there is no tell.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Saren

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Prove that he can duplicate technopaty.

He can duplicate reality warping and time manipulation but you think he can't duplicate technopathy? Really? That's what you're arguing?

Here Amazo takes control of Hourman's timeship and uses it to create a new body for himself:

Here he takes control of Red Tornado and makes him upload his consciousness into a new form:

He can duplicate technopathy. He's duplicated every power he's ever faced, even magic. He duplicates it perfectly ----- Flash stated that Amazo's speed was equal to his.

There is no way for Ultron to win here. At best, he can aim for a stalemate.

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dextersinister: 1.My scans aren't out of context. Amazo was highly hurt by normal, physical attacks. 2.He needs time to anylyze his enemy to copy his powers. Ultron will control him instantly. He has no defences agianst this tactic.

Don't make me laugh. Amazo copies powers instantly. Here he duplicates Hourman's universe-level time powers instantly:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Amazo can copy any power from anyone, not just members of the JLA. Hourman wasn't a part of the JLA, neither was the Worlogog. Amazo copied them both.

That version of Amazo that fought Grundy was a weaker version Ivo cobbled together. The actual, powerful Amazo was in space at the time, floating around the gravity well of Antares after his last fight against the JLA. Using the weaker version of Amazo is like using the version of Ultron that was defeated by the Human Torch. Lowballing through ignorance? How very old school of you, czarny. I'm not even a little bit surprised.

Also Ultron could only control the Phalanx after they let him into their systems. Before that, he was floating helpless in space. Ultron couldn't control the Phalanx without their help.

Amazo wins.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane

Rude as always, You will never learn...  You belive that You know everything from the moment You came here and You're always attacking Your enemies on CV personally. You were proven wrong in the past by others, but it didn't change You a bit. I don't get how it come that You were never banned.  I am at least trying to not be rude and not insult other users. Pathetic
And You were wrong this time too. Amazo fought with Hourman in 2001, while version I have mentioned fought with Grundy in 2009, so it isn't too suprising that I've used this one. I haven't seen in whole Grundy's mini anything that would tell me that it wasn't a "current" version. I just didn't know that he also appeared later in JLA. How could I? I probably have to kill myslef now.

@Dextersinister said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

You where showing an Amazo that was listed as outdated within the series and did not have the durability of a model that consistently takes down the League through sheer power so yes they are out of context as it's not the character we are discussing.

A later model than the one you have posted but one still earlier than the most recent model as it was pulled through time before being sent back was able to gain Hourman's powers simply by looking at him, as you can see by scan's posted earlier there is no tell.

0.I've made some research, we're probably talking about Amazo from JLA 21-23, which could use only one power at time. Grundy's mini happened only 2 years before that.
1.Hard to judge, considering how many versions of both were presented.  Considering, that I've seen Flash taking him out by taking out his brain through intangibility or Superman punching him before he could do anything or fight with Grundy or one with Kyle Rayner, I was far from being impressed. It wasn't said which version of Amazo we're using after all and one from 2009 seemed to me pretty "current". A specially that one that fought with Hourman was shown 10 years before that.
2.In which comic he fought with Hourman after Hourman #25? I will try to find it and answer You later.
Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Batman beat Amazo twice?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Saren

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane:

Rude as always, You will never learn... You belive that You know everything from the moment You came here and You're always attacking Your enemies on CV personally. You were proven wrong in the past by others, but it didn't change You a bit. I don't get how it come that You were never banned. I am at least trying to not be rude and not insult other users. Pathetic.

Eh.

And You were wrong this time too. Amazo fought with Hourman in 2001, while version I have mentioned fought with Grundy in 2009, so it isn't too suprising that I've used this one. I haven't seen in whole Grundy's mini anything that would tell me that it wasn't a "current" version. I just didn't know that he also appeared later in JLA.

Pro-tip: there's very little point arguing with people who actually know what they're talking about when you don't. The version of Amazo that Hourman fought in 1999 was lifted from the timestream all the way from the past. It was the weakest version of Amazo because it was the original that Ivo created. And it was still powerful enough to duplicate the Worlogog. The version that fought Grundy in the run-up to Blackest Night wasn't even the real Amazo, it was a stand-in Ivo created because the real one was orbiting Antares after getting BFR'd by the JLA in Second Coming. And no, the Amazo from JLA 21-23 could use more than one power at a time. Go back and actually read the story. While fighting Flash, he uses several powers simultaneously.

I'm not wrong. You simply do not know what you are talking about. I'm sorry if pointing that out offends you.

How could I? I probably have to kill myslef now.

Drama will get you everywhere.

And lol, the instance of Flash taking his brain out through intangibility is from a non-canon Elseworlds story where freaking Green Arrow eventually became Amazo. You don't even know what you're talking about and you're insisting I need a ban. Good grief. At least I'm not presenting pretty pictures from all over the internet as fact.

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Didn't Batman beat Amazo twice?

If you'll go back and read the story, you'll notice Batman himself remarking that the Amazo he fought was a prototype with only a few powers and no capacity to duplicate powers ---- as well as his own statement that he was lucky to face a weak model.

Or, you know, Batman beat Amazo so Ultron wins.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By spiderbuck1

@_Punk_ said:

@termiteone4ever: Amazo can't stop being taken over by a Technopath,and he can't destroy Ultron because of his machine jumping abilities. Ultron makes Amazo his new host body and takes over DC Earth.

@czarny_samael666 said:

For now I am saying Ultron, since he was able to control Phalanx.

Ultron.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane
 You don't get it. You've attacked me, because You knew that character better than me and You've assumed that I have used Amazo's fight with Grundy because it was the weakest showing of Amazo I have found. 

No, I was using most current Amazo's version to my knowledge. I thought that 2009 isn't too old, so Amazo probably isn't too different than he was there or that he even didn't comeback from swamps. This happens a lot, but You have to actually attack and insult people who are mistaken instead of correcting them. 

If I would use some very old battle with Amazo losing this in embarassing way or if I would use compilation of Amazo's lost battles, then You could start to be mad or sometihng. I haven't done anything like that, so yes, You were wrong. IDK yet if You're also wrong about outcome of this battle, but You attacked me based on wrong purpose.

BTW stop taking words out of context, I have said that I've seen Amazo losing to Flash and that I wasn't impresed by him, but I haven't put these scans here exaclty because I didn't know the context. Was this my argument against the Amazo?  I don't think so. But even if it would, someone would just correct me that other people confused me with their scans. 

You simply wanted to attack me, nothing else.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Saren

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane: You don't get it. You've attacked me, because You knew that character better than me and You've assumed that I have used Amazo's fight with Grundy because it was the weakest showing of Amazo I have found. No, I was using most current Amazo's version to my knowledge. I thought that 2009 isn't too old, so Amazo probably isn't too different than he was there or that he even didn't comeback from swamps. This happens a lot, but You have to actually attack and insult people who are mistaken instead of correcting them. If I would use some very old battle with Amazo losing this in embarassing way or if I would use compilation of Amazo's lost battles, then You could start to be mad or sometihng. I haven't done anything like that, so yes, You were wrong. IDK yet if You're also wrong about outcome of this battle, but You attacked me based on wrong purpose. BTW stop taking words out of context, I have said that I've seen Amazo losing to Flash and that I wasn't impresed by him, but I haven't put these scans here exaclty because I didn't know the context. Was this my argument against the Amazo? I don't think so. But even if it would, someone would just correct me that other people confused me with their scans. You simply wanted to attack me, nothing else.

I haven't attacked you. You've posted one showing of Amazo and stated that the showing posted is a definitive example of Amazo's capabilities. Fact. You did not know any better, and that is not a bad thing in and of itself seeing as how no one can be expected to know every minute facet of a character, but stating that your scans are impeccable even though they're not is something that will attract attention. Simple as that.

I'm not mad. I'm not anything. If the sum extent of my being wrong is that I have misjudged your intent, cool. I'm wrong.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By cliffrice

Will the OP please Please clarify which Versions of each character are we dealing with so all the name calling can stop?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Dextersinister

@cliffrice said:

Will the OP please Please clarify which Versions of each character are we dealing with so all the name calling can stop?

We use the latest one at the time of OP which would be the latest pre 52 standard Amazo and I believe Ultron's last appearance. It's simple enough.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#86  Edited By SavageDragon

Man this has gotten nasty, I will say Amazo, but I dont want to argue about it.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane

I haven't attacked you.

Yes, You did. Do I really have to quote You? Now, You're just messing with facts, but I am not going into this mess any further. 
Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Needlebay

@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane: You don't get it. You've attacked me, because You knew that character better than me and You've assumed that I have used Amazo's fight with Grundy because it was the weakest showing of Amazo I have found. No, I was using most current Amazo's version to my knowledge. I thought that 2009 isn't too old, so Amazo probably isn't too different than he was there or that he even didn't comeback from swamps. This happens a lot, but You have to actually attack and insult people who are mistaken instead of correcting them. If I would use some very old battle with Amazo losing this in embarassing way or if I would use compilation of Amazo's lost battles, then You could start to be mad or sometihng. I haven't done anything like that, so yes, You were wrong. IDK yet if You're also wrong about outcome of this battle, but You attacked me based on wrong purpose. BTW stop taking words out of context, I have said that I've seen Amazo losing to Flash and that I wasn't impresed by him, but I haven't put these scans here exaclty because I didn't know the context. Was this my argument against the Amazo? I don't think so. But even if it would, someone would just correct me that other people confused me with their scans. You simply wanted to attack me, nothing else.

I haven't attacked you. You've posted one showing of Amazo and stated that the showing posted is a definitive example of Amazo's capabilities. Fact. You did not know any better, and that is not a bad thing in and of itself seeing as how no one can be expected to know every minute facet of a character, but stating that your scans are impeccable even though they're not is something that will attract attention. Simple as that.

I'm not mad. I'm not anything. If the sum extent of my being wrong is that I have misjudged your intent, cool. I'm wrong.

Pretty much this. There are many different Amazo's that can do specific things. Tmazo for example would own Ultron.

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By SilverGalford

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Well that changed a little bit my thoughts on Ultron .

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Needlebay

@noobslayerprime11 said:

It takes place in a dessert and its to the death

Which Amazo is this, BTW?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By New_World_Order

@SilverGalford said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Well that changed a little bit my thoughts on Ultron .

Haha

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Needlebay

That's not even Ultron's best feat. If both are in their best, Amazo wipes the floor with him.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Needlebay said:

That's not even Ultron's best feat. If both are in their best, Amazo wipes the floor with him.

It still ends in technopaty. It has to, since Ultron can jump from one body to other. It is even hard to judge, how it could be absorbed since it doesn't "have" any energy to drain. It is just possesion. Ultron meet tech - Ultron takes it. 
In theory Amazo would use his powers to copy Utron, when Ulton in that moment will take control of him - win for Ultron.
In other one - Amazo will use Flashes power to do it faster - he will have some degree of technopaty, but it will be at best as good as Ultron's. 

Personally, I don't get how he could use magic... Hourman powers  - I understand, he simply absorbed energy. But magic?
Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Needlebay

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Needlebay said:

It still ends in technopaty. It has to, since Ultron can jump from one body to other. It is even hard to judge, how it could be absorbed since it doesn't "have" any energy to drain. It is just possesion. Ultron meet tech - Ultron takes it. In theory Amazo would use his powers to copy Utron, when Ulton in that moment will take control of him - win for Ultron. In other one - Amazo will use Flashes power to do it faster - he will have some degree of technopaty, but it will be at best as good as Ultron's. Personally, I don't get how he could use magic... Hourman powers - I understand, he simply absorbed energy. But magic?

Amazo can copy tech in the past. He can even send his soul through time and access any and all powers that he has absorbed. Amazo, Pre-Crisis was able to absorb Zatanna's magic energy and One shot PRE CRISIS SUPERMAN. Amazo is one of the most haxxed chraracters in comics.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Needlebay

He can even send his soul through time and access any and all powers that he has absorbed. 

I assume, that he has done it with Hourman's powers?

Pre-Crisis was able to absorb Zatanna's magic energy and One shot PRE CRISIS SUPERMAN.

PC is irrelevant.

Amazo is one of the most haxxed chraracters in comics.

I see, there aren't too many robots that can absorb magic. He still has soul, so he maybe it is the answer.

Amazo can copy tech in the past.

Still, he has to be limited to his feats. Did he ever controled tech on Ultron's level of technopaty? 
Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Needlebay

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Needlebay:

He can even send his soul through time and access any and all powers that he has absorbed.

Pre-Crisis was able to absorb Zatanna's magic energy and One shot PRE
CRISIS SUPERMAN.

PC is irrelevant.

I see, there aren't too many robots that can absorb magic. He still has soul, so he maybe it is the answer.

Still, he has to be limited to his feats. Did he ever controled tech on Ultron's level of technopaty?

Which is why I said it would depend on which Amazo. Pre-Crisis isn't his best showings anyway. It was Tmazo when he copied the Worlogog. Same artifact that can create entire universes from scratch and stop the big bang. That is the type of power Amazo can copy. Ultron won't be hard.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#97  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

It could truly go either way on any given day, but I give it to Ultron 5.5/10 of the times.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Needlebay said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Needlebay:

CRISIS SUPERMAN.

PC is irrelevant.

Which is why I said it would depend on which Amazo. Pre-Crisis isn't his best showings anyway. It was Tmazo when he copied the Worlogog. Same artifact that can create entire universes from scratch and stop the big bang. That is the type of power Amazo can copy. Ultron won't be hard.

Then it really depends, since Amazo that lost to JLA would lose, similar with one who fought with Grundy and Kyle Rayner. 
Ther ewere at least five versions of Ultron since his comeback in Avengers vol 3 and all would win with these 3 versions. 
Amazo after absorbing timepowers would win. Amazo from that fight, but before his meeting with Hourman is similar to one that fought with JLA I suppose.
Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Needlebay

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Needlebay said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Needlebay:

CRISIS SUPERMAN.

PC is irrelevant.

Then it really depends, since Amazo that lost to JLA would lose, similar with one who fought with Grundy and Kyle Rayner. Ther ewere at least five versions of Ultron since his comeback in Avengers vol 3 and all would win with these 3 versions. Amazo after absorbing timepowers would win. Amazo from that fight, but before his meeting with Hourman is similar to one that fought with JLA I suppose.

Agreed. Some Amazo's can ONLY copy powers from the JLA. I think that one would lose, but some Amazo's can copy any power or abilities. Amazo in the past has copied Ray's shrinking abilities, Superman's strength, Flash's super speed, and Zatanna's magic. That's way too much fire power for anyone, IMO.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#100  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@Needlebay said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Needlebay said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Needlebay:

CRISIS SUPERMAN.

PC is irrelevant.

Then it really depends, since Amazo that lost to JLA would lose, similar with one who fought with Grundy and Kyle Rayner. Ther ewere at least five versions of Ultron since his comeback in Avengers vol 3 and all would win with these 3 versions. Amazo after absorbing timepowers would win. Amazo from that fight, but before his meeting with Hourman is similar to one that fought with JLA I suppose.

Agreed. Some Amazo's can ONLY copy powers from the JLA. I think that one would lose, but some Amazo's can copy any power or abilities. Amazo in the past has copied Ray's shrinking abilities, Superman's strength, Flash's super speed, and Zatanna's magic. That's way too much fire power for anyone, IMO.

Your forgetting that Ultron has the ability to shut down any technology of any kind, including androids, so that is a big edge for him. Also, could Amazo copy the powers of a robotic?