Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EternalWrath
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Classic Amazo vs Classic Thor and Pre Death Sentry. 

Location ; A Desert. 
Standard equipment, including Thor's hammer of justice. 
No prep. 
Everyone is bloodlusted. 
Winner by Death or KO. It doesn't matter. 
Start 100 ft. away. 
Who's got his? 
XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By XiiX

Amazo.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By blackadamFTW

Amazo ROFLSTOMPS their asses.

Seriously, this is a major mismatch. You're putting a guy who solo'd PC JLA (including SA Supes and Green Lantern) against to almost Superman level characters. C'mon........

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Batking200

Does he come equipped with powers

GoldNeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GoldNeye

lol sentry and thor could solo him without serious trouble

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Amazo

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xeon1cs

@GoldNeye said:

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeanroygrant

@blackadamFTWsaid:

Seriously, this is a major mismatch. You're putting a guy who solo'd PC JLA (including SA Supes and Green Lantern) against two Superman level characters. C'mon........

Fixed.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By jwalser3

What powers does Amazo have?

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cooljammy18

@xeon1cs said:

@GoldNeye said:

I LOL'd hard at that pic.

Anyway, a good old Godblast should deal with Amazo.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Roman
No Caption Provided

But yeah, Amazo stomps.

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PlasticBag

Amazo wins here. He would be to much for Sentry and Thor eventually killing them both off.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheDude123

Mjolnir has a lot of powers that could take down Amazo. The team wins imo.

TitanTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By TitanTempest

Amazo, he is a beast. He can gain the powers of both Sentry and Thor, and make a copy of mjolnir. Then take them out one by one. If he has his old powers then he would woop them even faster

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I don't think sentry and Thor could defeat the entire JLA,,,who amazo has absorbed entirely IIRC...amazo FTW

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#16  Edited By Pokeysteve

@jeanroygrant said:

@blackadamFTWsaid:

Seriously, this is a major mismatch. You're putting a guy who solo'd PC JLA (including SA Supes and Green Lantern) against two Superman level characters. C'mon........

Fixed.

That bothered me too hahaha thank you.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

What's Amazo's counter for Void?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ximpossibrux

Spite.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By robertloucksjr

Can Amazo copy magic? If not, a big chunk of Thor's powers and Mjolnir would be off limits to copying.

Avatar image for bunnieswithtophats
bunnieswithtophats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think people are giving Thor and Sentry enough credit.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dextersinister

@robertloucksjr said:

Can Amazo copy magic? If not, a big chunk of Thor's powers and Mjolnir would be off limits to copying.

His limits are horribly defined but he can copy and use magic items so he will definitely have Mjolnir.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By xeon1cs

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Hitting him until he's dead.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@xeon1cs said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

That does not answer my question.

I am under the impression that Void controls his body & other things on the atomic scale. Allowing him instant regeneration. Also shown better use of powers than Sentry.

Plus everyone who has tried to copy or control sentry has encountered The Void & lost.

That being Amazo's MO, how will he counter The Void?

Avatar image for sundipped_superman
Sundipped_Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are some of the feats of the "Classic Amazo"? Sorry I don't know much about him.

SS

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Blacklightning13

Amazo wins. But not by a huge amount. remember this is Classic Thor. He could just pull powers out of that hammer (in silver age Superman sort of did the same) . He had more than MM.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Pokeysteve: @jeanroygrant: I STAND BY MY STATEMENT, haha

I'm going to address why everybody who say's Thor and Sentry are going to win are wrong, because this is just ridiculous spite....

@TheSwordsman said:

Mjolnir's not going to anything once Thor get's one shotted in the first femptosecond of the fight.

@cooljammy18 said:

Anyway, a good old Godblast should deal with Amazo.

No it shouldn't. Thor would need to charge for a godblast, and he'd be dead before he even thought about doing that.

@robertloucksjr said:

Nah, he can copy magic. He copied the Lasso of Truth, and a GL ring.

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

I don't see Void countering Amazo's powers with SA Supes (infinite speed, infinite strength, infinite durability, etc..).

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@xeon1cs said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

That does not answer my question.

I am under the impression that Void controls his body & other things on the atomic scale. Allowing him instant regeneration. Also shown better use of powers than Sentry.

Plus everyone who has tried to copy or control sentry has encountered The Void & lost.

That being Amazo's MO, how will he counter The Void?

BFR (either using his speed from SA Supes or his space warp's from a GL ring).

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#27  Edited By xxxddd

Amazo curbstomps.

GoldNeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GoldNeye

sentry-void is able to manipulate molecules what stops him from disbanding amazos molecular structure?! nothing from JLs powers can help amazo against sentry, oh and simply hitting sentry isn't enough to beat him since he was murdered many times different ways and still could revive himself...

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By blackadamFTW

@GoldNeye said:

sentry-void is able to manipulate molecules what stops him from disbanding amazos molecular structure?! nothing from JLs powers can help amazo against sentry, oh and simply hitting sentry isn't enough to beat him since he was murdered many times different ways and still could revive himself...

Well, I think that Amazo being a couple trillion times faster than him, and the fact that he could BFR him before he could even react would make his molecular manipulation pretty useless.

Just sayin'.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheDude123

@blackadamFTW said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Mjolnir's not going to anything once Thor get's one shotted in the first femptosecond of the fight.

Thor does not get one-shotted often if ever. I think you are downplaying Thor's durability and utilizing a bit of hyperbole. Whoever wins here, it will not be an easy victory for either side. I did not know that Amazo could copy magic items though (although while WW's lasso is magic, a GL ring is not magical per se). If he can indeed copy Mjolnirs abilities then he would win, but if not the team can take him after a pitched battle.

GoldNeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GoldNeye

@blackadamFTW said:

@GoldNeye said:

Well, I think that Amazo being a couple trillion times faster than him, and the fact that he could BFR him before he could even react would make his molecular manipulation pretty useless.

Just sayin'.

sentry is faster than light and amazo isn't THAT fast as you say and even if he was a simple punch with all dc heroes strength combined wouldn't be enough cuz as i said before simply hitting sentry won't kill him it doesn't work like that, speed isn't the point here sentry can choose area (like new york size) and disband each molecular structure in it while he himself will also be disbanded so amazo's such powerful and fast (as you say...) fists won't reach him at all

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokeysteve

@TheSwordsman said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Thor does not get one-shotted often if ever. I think you are downplaying Thor's durability and utilizing a bit of hyperbole. Whoever wins here, it will not be an easy victory for either side. I did not know that Amazo could copy magic items though (although while WW's lasso is magic, a GL ring is not magical per se). If he can indeed copy Mjolnirs abilities then he would win, but if not the team can take him after a pitched battle.

It'll be easy. Thor vs Superman, Thor vs Wonder Woman, Thor vs Flash, Thor vs Green lantern, these are all battles that are debated here because both sides could possibly win. This is almost Thor and Sentry vs Supes, WW, Flash and GL. The entire A-list League has problems with him. There are also no rules about Amazo copying both Thor's and Sentry's powers and that includes weapons.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Pokeysteve said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@blackadamFTWsaid:

Fixed.

That bothered me too hahaha thank you.

No problem lol

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jeanroygrant

@blackadamFTW: Lol

xmenhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By xmenhulk

The Void wins.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By xeon1cs

@xmenhulk said:

The Void wins.

WELL YOU'VE CONVINCED ME!

Avatar image for redlanternsuperman
RedLanternSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazo curbstomps Thor and proceeds to beat Sentry

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By blackadamFTW

@TheSwordsman said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@TheSwordsman said:

I know that Thor doesn't get one shotted too often, but the OP clearly states that it's Classic Amazo. That means he has the strength of SA Supes, who seriously has strength thousands of time more than anybody nowadays. He could one shot someone twice as durable as Thor pretty easily. Also, he also copied the Worlogog which I do believe is magical in nature, so he should definitely be able to copy Mjolnir.

@GoldNeye said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@GoldNeye said:

Just sayin'.

sentry is faster than light and amazo isn't THAT fast as you say and even if he was a simple punch with all dc heroes strength combined wouldn't be enough cuz as i said before simply hitting sentry won't kill him it doesn't work like that, speed isn't the point here sentry can choose area (like new york size) and disband each molecular structure in it while he himself will also be disbanded so amazo's such powerful and fast (as you say...) fists won't reach him at all

Amazo is "THAT fast". SA Supes flew across the universe in an instant. We're talking trillions of times the speed of light. With that speed he could fly him into the Source Wall before he could even do anything. Plus, he could create a space warp that could BFR him where he wants. Or he could copy the power of Mjolnir and BFR him in an instant (something Thor couldn't do to Amazo, due to Amazo's speed). The main point is, Sentry (or Void) isn't going to be able to react to him at all. Same with Thor.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheDude123

@Pokeysteve said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@TheSwordsman said:

It'll be easy. Thor vs Superman, Thor vs Wonder Woman, Thor vs Flash, Thor vs Green lantern, these are all battles that are debated here because both sides could possibly win. This is almost Thor and Sentry vs Supes, WW, Flash and GL. The entire A-list League has problems with him. There are also no rules about Amazo copying both Thor's and Sentry's powers and that includes weapons.

Yeah. read the bolded parts of my post above ans the reiteration of said bolded parts below. The entire A-list do not, even with their combined powers, possess the myriad and versatile attacks and abilities of Mjolnir. To reiterate: It .won't be easy if Amazo can't duplicate Mjolnirs power thren the team could win. If he can duplicate it's powers Amazo would win. I never said that there were rules concerning Amazo copying powers one way or the other. I only used the words if and if not.

@blackadamFTW said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@TheSwordsman said:

I know that Thor doesn't get one shotted too often, but the OP clearly states that it's Classic Amazo. That means he has the strength of SA Supes, who seriously has strength thousands of time more than anybody nowadays. He could one shot someone twice as durable as Thor pretty easily. Also, he also copied the Worlogog which I do believe is magical in nature, so he should definitely be able to copy Mjolnir.

Not even SA Superman could not one-shot Thor. As I stated, I did not know Amazo could copy magic items: my comment concerning a GL ring was simply correcting you because a GL ring is not magical, per se. If he can copy the lasso then of course he could copy Mjolnir and I never made any statement refuting that.

Malefic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Malefic

Amazo stomps. Hourman is a universe-level time manipulator millions of times more powerful than Thor and Sentry combined, and the Worlogog makes Mjolnir look like a tinker toy. Amazo duplicated both powers effortlessly. And this was the weakest, most primitive version of Amazo.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They have no chance.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By blackadamFTW

@TheSwordsman: SA Superman could one shot Thor with absolute ease. Even a sneeze from PC Supes destroyed a solar system. He could move planets and stars with his breath, he could move a galaxy's worth of planets with ease, and he threw a star that weighed trillions of tons a few light years away. Thor's gonna get one shotted.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#42  Edited By Lvenger

@RedLanternSuperman said:

Amazo curbstomps Thor and proceeds to beat Sentry

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheDude123

@blackadamFTW said:

@TheSwordsman: SA Superman could one shot Thor with absolute ease. Even a sneeze from PC Supes destroyed a solar system. He could move planets and stars with his breath, he could move a galaxy's worth of planets with ease, and he threw a star that weighed trillions of tons a few light years away. Thor's gonna get one shotted.

I am familiar with SA superman and SA superboy's feat. I was familiar with them long before they were re-hashed in every SA superman vs thread. What you typed is common knowledge among most comic book readers. He still isn't one-shotting thor, even wit SA Supermans feats. Thor has resisted the pressure of a neutron star without any real damage as nearly everyone here knows. Thor is not getting one-shotted.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#44  Edited By ImmortalOne

Amazo solos the JLA. He wins, and pretty easily.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Oni_Bane

If Black Adam can kill Amazo with ease, I have to give this to the team.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By blackadamFTW

@TheSwordsman said:

I am familiar with SA superman and SA superboy's feat.

Then you should know that Thor would get one-shotted.

He still isn't one-shotting thor, even wit SA Supermans feats.

Really? Because he totally is.

Thor has resisted the pressure of a neutron star without any real damage as nearly everyone here knows.

So what? Superman's strength, speed, and durability feats> that one singular feat that isn't that impressive.

Thor is not getting one-shotted.

We already went over this >_<

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Pokeysteve

@TheSwordsman: You just aren't understanding how powerful this version of Amazo is.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheDude123

@blackadamFTW said:

@TheSwordsman said:

I am familiar with SA superman and SA superboy's feat.

Then you should know that Thor would get one-shotted.

He still isn't one-shotting thor, even wit SA Supermans feats.

Really? Because he totally is.

Thor has resisted the pressure of a neutron star without any real damage as nearly everyone here knows.

So what? Superman's strength, speed, and durability feats> that one singular feat that isn't that impressive.

Thor is not getting one-shotted.

We already went over this >_<

Thor is not getting one-shotted. Yes really: he is not getting one shotted. The gravitational field of a neutron star is 200 billion+ times that of earth's, so that feat not being impressive to you is either because of your lack of knowledge concerning physics and, consequently, a neutron star's gravity or you are simply downplaying the feat. I believe it is a combination of both. Superman has only one or two durability feats that surpass that (black hole incidents) and no strength feats that surpass it (Thor not only tanked it but broke free as well) . Not sure why you brought up speed as it is not a speed feat at all. Yes, we have already went over this and Thor is not getting one-shotted. No amount of paragraph dissecting (the last ditch efforts of someone who has lost an argument and their composure IMO), or text-based representations of facial expressions (also an act of desperation IMO), will change that.

Edit:

@Oni_Bane said:

If Black Adam can kill Amazo with ease, I have to give this to the team.

Agreed and There is indeed irony in this.

@Pokeysteve said:

@TheSwordsman: You just aren't understanding how powerful this version of Amazo is.

Actually I do understand how powerful this incarnation is but he is not one-shotting Thor and if he cannot replicate Mjolnirs powers then He can be beaten via a number of Mjolnirs abilities. If he can absorb Mjolnirs powers then the team loses.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Amazo wins. He defeated the entire JLA, including the reserve members.

I'm pretty sure Martian Manhunter, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Superman, Kyle Rayner, Captain Atom, Steel, Ted Kord, and Firestorm all in one team are stronger than Thor and Sentry.

However, Thor and Sentry have a chance, since in the "solo JLA" case, he was stronger from there being so many JLA. Problem is, I'm pretty sure Amazo keeps track of all the powers he has absorbed.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By blackadamFTW

@TheSwordsman said:

Thor is not getting one-shotted. Yes really: he is not getting one shotted. The gravitational field of a neutron star is 200 billion+ times that of earth's, so that feat not being impressive to you is either because of your lack of knowledge concerning physics and, consequently, a neutron star's gravity or you are simply downplaying the feat. I believe it is a combination of both. Superman has only one or two durability feats that surpass that (black hole incidents) and no strength feats that surpass it (Thor not only tanked it but broke free as well) . Not sure why you brought up speed as it is not a speed feat at all. Yes, we have already went over this and Thor is not getting one-shotted. No amount of paragraph dissecting (the last ditch efforts of someone who has lost an argument and their composure IMO), or text-based representations of facial expressions (also an act of desperation IMO), will change that.

I never said that it wasn't impressive. I said it wasn't impressive compared to SA Supes feats. Don't say I don't know my physics. Physics is my forte, son.

Anyways, Supes doesn't have the strength feats? A neutron star is 500,000 times the mass of earth. Supes carried a galaxy's worth of planets, and they're 200 billion planets in our galaxy, most of which are bigger than Earth, so that means that Supes carried the mass of 400,000 neutron stars, which is a bit more impressive than Thor's feat. Superman's also thrown a neutron star a couple light years away. So, yeah, he has strength feats to surpass Thor's. Don't quite know why I brought up durability but I do know why I brought up speed. When he's trillions of time the speed of light, and can lift trillions of tons, his striking speed is going to be a helluva lot better than Thor's. Paragraph dissecting being a last ditch effort? What? Citizen Bane did it all the time, and he would own that person every time he did it. So that's just nonsensical, and yes, stupid. Using emoticons means nothing. Saying that it's a desperate also kind of makes you look like a douche. Just sayin'....

Anyway, let's get back on topic. Black Adam beat regular Amazo. This is Classic Amazo. Plus, Black Adam is a team buster, so it's not too surprising that he beat him.

One more thing (not involving you The Swordsman) why are people bringing up New Earth Amazo? This is PC/SA Amazo.