#1 Posted by ShadowKing (804 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep for both. 

Location ; Metropolis city. 

Winner by Death. 

One mile apart. 

Amazo is in his prime. Mr. Majestic is in his current state now. 

Amazo has all of the powers of the original JLA.

WHO WINS?! 

This should be a good fight! 
#2 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo slaughters.

#3 Posted by ShadowKing (804 posts) - - Show Bio

A sluaghterhouse? I doubt that!

#4 Edited by bluepride1234 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

Full powers of JLA and at prime? Amazo wins with speed of flash + strength of supes

#5 Posted by Saren (24303 posts) - - Show Bio

The original JLA were Flash, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Black Canary, Green Arrow and Martian Manhunter. And back then Amazo absorbed powers at only half of their full level. Majestic can win.

#6 Posted by joshuagamer (623 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo wins. Superman has knocked Mr. majestic on his butt single-handedly, but if you throw in the powers/ abilities of Wonderwoman, Martian Manhunter, Zatanna, Batman, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, Black Lightning, Black Canary, and Flash, it's murder.

#7 Posted by Saren (24303 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshuagamer said:

Amazo wins. Superman has knocked Mr. majestic on his butt single-handedly, but if you throw in the powers/ abilities of Wonderwoman, Martian Manhunter, Zatanna, Batman, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, Black Lightning, Black Canary, and Flash, it's murder.

The Superman that knocked Majestic on his butt was the Blue Superman, who was more powerful than the usual deal, and not even half the people you mentioned were part of the original JLA.

#8 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

You say Amazo is at his prime, but he only has the power's of the original JLA?

That doesn't make sense....

#9 Posted by Saren (24303 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime Amazo? I'm assuming that means this is the version that could absorb powers at their full level in contrast to the original half-power absorption. Amazo would probably win then. There was a version in JLA v4 that beat up Flash in a super-speed fight that took place in less than a second. Combine Flash's speed with Martian Manhunter's strength and Amazo would win if he functions at his highest level.

#10 Posted by coolguyr99 (3018 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Couldn't he speedblitz Maj since he has the speed of Flash?

#11 Posted by Saren (24303 posts) - - Show Bio

@coolguyr99 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Prime Amazo? I'm assuming that means this is the version that could absorb powers at their full level in contrast to the original half-power absorption. Amazo would probably win then. There was a version in JLA v4 that beat up Flash in a super-speed fight that took place in less than a second. Combine Flash's speed with Martian Manhunter's strength and Amazo would win if he functions at his highest level.

#12 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowKing said:

Mr. Majestic is in his current state now.

Nonexistent?

@coolguyr99 said:

I don't think he'd blitz him. He could be faster or take him in a fight, but blitz implies that he's so fast that Maj can't even react.

Does Amazo get skills too? That's something I've not been sure about because I know he takes metahuman abilities and skills and knowledge aren't metahuman, but on the other hand, if he didn't, there wouldn't be anything to take from Batman so he probably can. Anyway, Amazo should be able to handle this without too much difficulty.

#13 Posted by Saren (24303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot: He does take skills, I remember him mimicking Batman's martial arts skills once.

#14 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo basically one shotted Wonder Woman, Flash, Kyle Rayner, and Steel with one swing. He also beat Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Superman, Zauriel, Plastic Man, Black Lightening, and Firestorm. I can't remember everybody, but it was about 35 members. This is Amazo in his prime. He should be able to beat Majestic if he's like that.

#15 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadamFTW: Do you have scans of him doing all of that? 
#16 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@blackadamFTW: Do you have scans of him doing all of that?

Found them.

#17 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadamFTW: Thanks. 
#18 Posted by Killemall (16956 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshuagamer said:

This

Also is that a Quasar as your DP? looks cool.

#19 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshuagamer said:

I don't think its murder. I think Amazo wins, but Majestros has some incredible feats. His strength is superior, Amazo is faster, but Majestros is still quite fast. He's been able to keep up with Flash (well, Kid Flash, haha), and he has nanosecond reaction time. He's been able to one-shot Eradicator (Superman level being), he's been able to alter Jupiter's atomic structure with his heat vision, he's been able to see the size of a dust mite moving at six times the speed of light, he's probably as durable, and has beaten Captain Atom........twice. I still think Atom wins, but it's certainly not "murder".

#20 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheBatman586 said:

Amazo slaughters.
#21 Posted by HolySerpent (12337 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo

#22 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll play devil's advocate. Mr Majestic. Genius-Level Intellect will give him an enormous edge, but then again Amazo has Batman's equally amazing intellect.

#23 Posted by ShadowKing (804 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot said:

@ShadowKing said:

Mr. Majestic is in his current state now.

Nonexistent?

@coolguyr99 said:

I don't think he'd blitz him. He could be faster or take him in a fight, but blitz implies that he's so fast that Maj can't even react.

Does Amazo get skills too? That's something I've not been sure about because I know he takes metahuman abilities and skills and knowledge aren't metahuman, but on the other hand, if he didn't, there wouldn't be anything to take from Batman so he probably can. Anyway, Amazo should be able to handle this without too much difficulty.

I mean to say Classic MM.
#24 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

I'll play devil's advocate. Mr Majestic. Genius-Level Intellect will give him an enormous edge, but then again Amazo has Batman's equally amazing intellect.

I'm not entirely sure that this is the best way to back Majestic. For one, you'd have to say something about what he'd do with his intellect. For example he could rewrite Amazo's programming with his laser vision, or trick him into absorbing Majestic's own powers and then busting his power-dampening pills on Amazo and taking advantage of the split second of confusion when those abilities go away before Amazo switches back to what he has stored, or something along those lines. And for two, I don't think I'd call Batman's mind an equal to Majestic's.

#25 Posted by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot said:

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

I'm not entirely sure that this is the best way to back Majestic. For one, you'd have to say something about what he'd do with his intellect. For example he could rewrite Amazo's programming with his laser vision, or trick him into absorbing Majestic's own powers and then busting his power-dampening pills on Amazo and taking advantage of the split second of confusion when those abilities go away before Amazo switches back to what he has stored, or something along those lines. And for two, I don't think I'd call Batman's mind an equal to Majestic's.

Good examples

#26 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7544 posts) - - Show Bio

A battle with Mr. Majestic that he doesn't win in a stomp so brutal it makes me remember his battle cry "Are you insane?!?" ?

Awesome work ShadowKing!

I am still going to back Mr. Majestic, simply because he is smart enough to figure out what he needs to do, which is to re-write Amazo's programming, and he has already shown he is able to do that.

Even if he doesn't do that, he may well be physically a match for Amazo, due to his strength and skill. With the speed of Flash Amazo is faster, but not by enough to blitz in my opinion.

#27 Posted by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty said:

A battle with Mr. Majestic that he doesn't win in a stomp so brutal it makes me remember his battle cry "Are you insane?!?" ?

Awesome work ShadowKing!

I am still going to back Mr. Majestic, simply because he is smart enough to figure out what he needs to do, which is to re-write Amazo's programming, and he has already shown he is able to do that.

Even if he doesn't do that, he may well be physically a match for Amazo, due to his strength and skill. With the speed of Flash Amazo is faster, but not by enough to blitz in my opinion.

That could depend entirely on what incarnation of Amazo is being used. The recent Justice League Amazo blitzed flash (As he's faster than Supes, Flash, and WW combined) so he'd have no problem blitzing Majestic.

Also if Majestic let's Amazo fight him as long as he did Eradicator before realizing that he should probably switch tactics, he'd likely already be too damaged.

#28 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7544 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper: That's true. It would help if the OP would state exactly what level Amazo is at for this battle.

#29 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo.

#30 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot: why name examples. you've done all the work for me, my friend.