#1 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo copied some JLA member's powers.

Buu already absorbed Piccolo, Goten and Trunks.

They have 1 week to go seeking for new powers, abilities or train in the DC, Marvel, DBZ world.

Amazo can't copy ki and Buu can't absorb androids(like Amazo).

Who would win?

#2 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2980 posts) - - Show Bio

Which members did Amazo copy?

#3 Edited by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferdelance:

Well I saw only the cartoon Amazo, and that's a little different than the comic Amazo, but I think: Superman, Hawkgirl, Martian Manhunter, these 3 for sure, and Amazo can't copy magic.

#4 Posted by Saren (25690 posts) - - Show Bio

If we're allowing Amazo to use the powers of anyone he's ever copied, this is a ridiculous stomp in his favor. He could use Hourman One Million's powers to delete Buu's entire universe from existence.

#5 Edited by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane:

Ok I include a rule, no BRF or self-BRF(like travel back in time).

But Hourman one million is not canon, or is it?

#6 Posted by Saren (25690 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234: He's canon. He was even a member of the JSA.

#7 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: The "present" Hourman is ok, but I mean, Hourman one million is from the One Million series, the same as Batman 1 million or Gold Superman 1 million. Which is not canon as I know.

#8 Posted by Saren (25690 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@CitizenBane: The "present" Hourman is ok, but I mean, Hourman one million is from the One Million series, the same as Batman 1 million or Gold Superman 1 million. Which is not canon as I know.

DC One Million is canon, it's intended to be the inevitable final future of the present DCU. Hourman One Million time-traveled from the 853rd century back to the present day regular DCU, where he joined the JSA. He even had his own series. While in the present, he met Amazo, who copied half of his power and became nigh-omnipotent.

#9 Posted by Bossmonster (2240 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234: Cartoon Amazo is completely unstoppable minus PIS. He's one of the most broken characters of all time.

You made a good call saying he can't copy KI, but that really don't matter give that he's got Superman's durability. The power boost he gets from two low level SSJ1 kids and Piccolo aren't going to put him in the leauge of Clark and Wally West which is by far all he really needs to Stomp Buu into ground without mercy. Add to the fact that he also have the Manhunters powers, and this is the most spiteful match of all time.

What I mean by that is, with Clark's powers he will tank everything. However with Wally's speed, he will not get hit. Simple as that, No change that buu will keep up with him. but on top of all that, with J'oans power, he could just phase everything. So even if he busted the planet, he could phase it and not worry about any ill effect. All in all just though three characters means that Buu can not hurt Amazo at all.

Speaking offensively, No one in DBZ has ever his someone hard enough to put them in orbit. Clark as done this on a number of occasions. If you add the reaction time, combat speed and travel speed of Wally West to this, Amazo can his Buu any time, anywhere without a single bit of resistance from Buu. Then you add J'oan's shape shifting abilities and you have a character as fast as The Flash, as strong as Superman with 4 arms or more. Physically this is the worst beating I've seen on this forum and I've only taken into account 3 of the characters who's powers that Amazo will have based on your OP.

You gave him a week to get more powers.

Hopefully you see where I'm going with this. Golden Amazo could SOLO the DBZ universe.

#10 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

DC One Million is canon, it's intended to be the inevitable final future of the present DCU. Hourman One Million time-traveled from the 853rd century back to the present day regular DCU, where he joined the JSA. He even had his own series. While in the present, he met Amazo, who copied half of his power and became nigh-omnipotent.

Ok. I don't know why other's said it's not canon then. I also remember a part in the main JLA story where some future Flash was still there for some reason, I don't know why.

@Bossmonster said:

@mypasswordis1234: Cartoon Amazo is completely unstoppable minus PIS. He's one of the most broken characters of all time.

You made a good call saying he can't copy KI, but that really don't matter give that he's got Superman's durability. The power boost he gets from two low level SSJ1 kids and Piccolo aren't going to put him in the leauge of Clark and Wally West which is by far all he really needs to Stomp Buu into ground without mercy. Add to the fact that he also have the Manhunters powers, and this is the most spiteful match of all time.

What I mean by that is, with Clark's powers he will tank everything. However with Wally's speed, he will not get hit. Simple as that, No change that buu will keep up with him. but on top of all that, with J'oans power, he could just phase everything. So even if he busted the planet, he could phase it and not worry about any ill effect. All in all just though three characters means that Buu can not hurt Amazo at all.

Speaking offensively, No one in DBZ has ever his someone hard enough to put them in orbit. Clark as done this on a number of occasions. If you add the reaction time, combat speed and travel speed of Wally West to this, Amazo can his Buu any time, anywhere without a single bit of resistance from Buu. Then you add J'oan's shape shifting abilities and you have a character as fast as The Flash, as strong as Superman with 4 arms or more. Physically this is the worst beating I've seen on this forum and I've only taken into account 3 of the characters who's powers that Amazo will have based on your OP.

You gave him a week to get more powers.

Hopefully you see where I'm going with this. Golden Amazo could SOLO the DBZ universe.

I am not intented to make an another Buu vs Superman thread or similar. Read the first post, they have I week prep and they can go copy/absorb everybody they can. I just gave them their "base" absorbed powers to do it easier, faster and more wisely. What would you do if you were in Amazo's place?

Also cartoon Amazo not unstoppable. He can only use 1 power at once and own their weaknesses too. I think comic amazo stronger, at least if I judge from this picture, and this he use more power at once and has a green latern ring.

#11 Edited by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

If Amazo copied Firestorm, Flash, and Captain Atom's powers, it would be more than enough.

#12 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

If Amazo copied Firestorm, Flash, and Captain Atom's powers, it would be more than enough.

Can he use all at once?

And what if Buu search the gem of Cytthorak, absorb Dr.Strange, and Zoom or a slower Flash?

#13 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks said:

Can he use all at once?

And what if Buu search the gem of Cytthorak, absorb Dr.Strange, and Zoom or a slower Flash?

Amazo can probably beats my 3 characters, it's questionable if Buu can absorb Dr. Strange, because his power is not inherent, absorbing Zoom is very unlikely as Zoom can outrun him, if Buu absorb gem of Cyttorak, he'll have to follow Cyttorak's wishes.

#14 Posted by logy5000 (5798 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo wins.

#15 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks said:

Can he use all at once?

Amazo can probably beats my 3 characters, it's questionable if Buu can absorb Dr. Strange, because his power is not inherent, absorbing Zoom is very unlikely as Zoom can outrun him, if Buu absorb gem of Cyttorak, he'll have to follow Cyttorak's wishes.

I didn't ask that can amazo beat those 3 or not. I am just curious how many powers he can use at once.

Buu would have all the memory, body abilities, and skills. It's like Strange change body but Buu control it.

He don't have to outrun Zoom, just surprise him ninja style.

Cain had the gem of cythorak and he used it without Cythorak told him orders what to do. And anyway Cythorak's wish is partically the same as Buu's wish. Destroy.

#16 Posted by NeonGameWave (7786 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazon but it depends on who Buu has absorbed and how many more he can absorb.

#17 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo probably.

#18 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks said:

Can he use all at once?

I didn't ask that can amazo beat those 3 or not. I am just curious how many powers he can use at once.

Buu would have all the memory, body abilities, and skills. It's like Strange change body but Buu control it.

Cain had the gem of cythorak and he used it without Cythorak told him orders what to do. And anyway Cythorak's wish is partically the same as Buu's wish. Destroy.

Amazo doesn't show limits to how many people he can copy at once, his default template are comprised of Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Aquaman. He can also copy skills as well.

Dr. Strange's sorcery is invoked by mystical entities, I doubt Eternity or the Vishanti would allow Buu to take control of that power without some sort of ceremony.

How could Buu surprise Zoom? In ideal world, anyone with power similar to Flash can't be caught off-guard as implied by Wally in New 52.

#19 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks said:

Can he use all at once?

Amazo doesn't show limits to how many people he can copy at once, his default template are comprised of Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Aquaman. He can also copy skills as well.

Dr. Strange's sorcery is invoked by mystical entities, I doubt Eternity or the Vishanti would allow Buu to take control of that power without some sort of ceremony.

How could Buu surprise Zoom? In ideal world, anyone with power similar to Flash can't be caught off-guard as implied by Wally in New 52.

I didn't talk about copy, I wrote use, not copy. In cartoon, he use one person's abilities at once, with their weakness. In a scan, he has a suit with half Superman half Batman emblem. On another, he has half green lantern half batman emblem on his body.

Vishanti allowed Strange to use those magic, and Strange is in Buu. The difference is the body and intents only.

What is ideal world? In ideal world, I think you mean they cannot be even just touched, because they are faster than everybody. But they were and they will be all times, even Batman did catch kid Flash once, so don't tell me it's impossible.

#20 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks said:

Can he use all at once?

I didn't talk about copy, I wrote use, not copy. In cartoon, he use one person's abilities at once, with their weakness. In a scan, he has a suit with half Superman half Batman emblem. On another, he has half green lantern half batman emblem on his body.

Vishanti allowed Strange to use those magic, and Strange is in Buu. The difference is the body and intents only.

What is ideal world? In ideal world, I think you mean they cannot be even just touched, because they are faster than everybody. But they were and they will be all times, even Batman did catch kid Flash once, so don't tell me it's impossible.

Ok, at first I thought it was a comic Amazo.

Ideal world in my definition is a hypothetical scenario where PIS and coincidence is ignored. In battle forum, like this one, 2 characters have never met, so one best way to determine who wins is pure power vs pure power.

And for Batman tagging Kid Flash, you give monkey limitless time on the typewriter and eventually it will type a whole, complete Bible. This is rare chance, PIS or CIS, and is often ignored in the battle debates. Because if we use that, Goku would loose to street levelers because he have been cut by a glass shard, Firelord would loose to street levelers because he loose to Spider-Man, Zoom would loose to street levelers because Hal Jordan tagged him, and so forth. In this battle, there's no way we can tell the chance of Buu tagging Zoom, give Buu a billion year and maybe 0.01% might popped up, but stat per stat, Zoom should not get touched.

#21 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks said:

Can he use all at once?

Ideal world in my definition is a hypothetical scenario where PIS and coincidence is ignored. In battle forum, like this one, 2 characters have never met, so one best way to determine who wins is pure power vs pure power.

And for Batman tagging Kid Flash, you give monkey limitless time on the typewriter and eventually it will type a whole, complete Bible. This is rare chance, PIS or CIS, and is often ignored in the battle debates. Because if we use that, Goku would loose to street levelers because he have been cut by a glass shard, Firelord would loose to street levelers because he loose to Spider-Man, Zoom would loose to street levelers because Hal Jordan tagged him, and so forth. In this battle, there's no way we can tell the chance of Buu tagging Zoom, give Buu a billion year and maybe 0.01% might popped up, but stat per stat, Zoom should not get touched.

There are explanation for those occasions when Flash touched, that's logical and not PIS. Why would he run at 500x FTL against peak humans?.. That's why they tagged him. If you want to call it stupid, it's the character included stupidity.

All Buu have to do is search Zoom, watch what he doing and surprise him from back. He wouldn't even know Buu is there. Or Buu could kidnap some relative or friend of Buu to make sure he wont move for a sec... There are a lot of options.

#22 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12214 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234: Amazo, either Comic or Cartoon can stomp Buu, Cartoon Amazo solod the ENTIRE JLA Unlimited in space at once and then a few JSA members as he landed on earth. Comic Amazo was already explained by Citizen Bane ............ This thread is a mismatch

#23 Posted by theONEtaichou (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu given the op stomps Amazo...

#24 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks said:

Can he use all at once?

There are explanation for those occasions when Flash touched, that's logical and not PIS. Why would he run at 500x FTL against peak humans?.. That's why they tagged him. If you want to call it stupid, it's the character included stupidity.

All Buu have to do is search Zoom, watch what he doing and surprise him from back. He wouldn't even know Buu is there. Or Buu could kidnap some relative or friend of Buu to make sure he wont move for a sec... There are a lot of options.

Even if he hold back his speed, he can't hold back his reflexes, there is absolutely no way for street levelers to surprise Flash in hypothetical battle. The Rogues survives Flash this long is because Flash is holding back (and prep), without that morality, Captain Cold, Captain Boomerang, Weather Wizard, and even Mirror Master would get killed billion times over in picoseconds (yep, Mirror Master don't even noticed Flash have sabotaged his gun femtoseconds ago). And no, Buu can't even notice Zoom coming, he can't detect Zoom's movement no matter how much he tried.

Amazo don't need to absorb people like Buu to gain their's power, that's one advantage Amazo has, he can also copy Buu's power as well, even without copying Ki usage, he can imitates his power one way or another because he can copy Flash's and Wonder Woman's powers.

#25 Posted by TDK_1997 (14899 posts) - - Show Bio

This goes to Amazo.

#26 Posted by lilben42 (2544 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu wins. He might be able to mimic some powers but he is still a machine.

#27 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks said:

Can he use all at once?

Even if he hold back his speed, he can't hold back his reflexes, there is absolutely no way for street levelers to surprise Flash in hypothetical battle. The Rogues survives Flash this long is because Flash is holding back (and prep), without that morality, Captain Cold, Captain Boomerang, Weather Wizard, and even Mirror Master would get killed billion times over in picoseconds (yep, Mirror Master don't even noticed Flash have sabotaged his gun femtoseconds ago). And no, Buu can't even notice Zoom coming, he can't detect Zoom's movement no matter how much he tried.

Amazo don't need to absorb people like Buu to gain their's power, that's one advantage Amazo has, he can also copy Buu's power as well, even without copying Ki usage, he can imitates his power one way or another because he can copy Flash's and Wonder Woman's powers.

I wont get into this PIS or not PIS discussion deeper. Citizenbane wrote a blog about it, or maybe someone else, I read it long time ago. The thing is, your ideal world=/=comic world, either real world. The speedsters can surprised, tricked, etc. There are a lot of opinions even if Zoom would know about Buu want to absorb him.

Buu powers are ki based and magical, he couldn't copy him, that's why I made that rule to prevent those arguments. They have pretty equal chance.

Amazo could copy more but he can use limited powers. However if Buu use a specific power, like Iceman's ice making, Amazo could copy that too in the battle to counter it.

Buu can add permanently to his own powers the absorbed people. If he would absorb 5 Asgardian 5 Amazon, their strength, speed, intelligence would add to his own.

That's why I wanted to see some what people think, but it seems you were the most creative who at least told whose powers Amazo would copy.

#28 Posted by dondave (37646 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo

#29 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

A.M.A.Z.O.

#30 Posted by Bossmonster (2240 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Buu powers are ki based and magical, he couldn't copy him, that's why I made that rule to prevent those arguments. They have pretty equal chance.

I have already explained why JLA Amazo would man handle Buu so I won't go back into that again. However, I am going to address what you just said and hopefully for the very last time.

The idea that Amazo can't copy Ki is stupid and wrong. (This is not to say you are, just the idea. Please do not confuse the statement.) Now I will explain way.

1) Ki, Chi. Qi are an idea but one that is all the same. They are an energy that flows through every single thing. Like what they said about the force in star wars (and not I'm not saying they are the same. Please don't confuse that either.) CHi flows through every single thing in the universe. There are not objects that do not contain it. Thus, Amazo, would be fully capable of Manipulating this natural force that flows through his body normally. It makes not since that he would not be able to give that it's something he has with or without his power.

2)Magic. Amazo was able to copy the properties of Wonder woman's Lasso. GL's Ring ect. Why would he not be able to see, understand and copy magic? Like the fact the he was able to move and entire planet to another dimension. His knowledge of fundamental and universal powers is extremely fast. Why would he not understand the Magic that made up Buu?? If he was able to instantly understand the powers and working of the GL ring considered one of the most powerful weapons of all time and use it instantly (I bring that up because of the amount of training and skill needed to actually use the ring effectively.) Why would Magic be hard for him?

Per OP Amazo can't copy Buu's power and that is what it is. Amazo will stomp him out regardless. However, I just wanted to make it known again, Amazo would have no problem copying Buu's Ki and magic powers.

#31 Edited by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bossmonster: I said I wont discuss dbz vs dc here. Their initially powers are pointless, after a week they would be far superior fighters. So the stomp statement is without reason from your part too, but nevermind, really.

1. Ki=[Courage, mind, energy]. Even those who can steal it, it has a progress, because it's not just a single thing, like GL ring or a lasso. They have certain amount of ki. Let's say then he could copy it. How do you know he copy planetbusting+ amount of ki? Not just a "farmer with shotgun"? Also they usually hold back their ki and rise it in the moment they attack. Also how do you know his body can handle planetbusting+ amount of ki? Not just explode like Yakon? Too many question, even if I accept it. But I don't think he could without PIS. You can believe in that if you prefer Amazo.

2. I read that on a forum. And he couldn't do that(copy magic) in cartoon. I can convinced. Just show me something to prove, pls. What are his limits. Could he copy reality warpers too? Could he copy the "Cytthorak boost"? Could he copy Dr. Strange magic tricks, without Vishanty, Eternity allowed him? Could he copy regeneration? It's not a magical thing in case of Wolverine, Hulk, etc, but making bones and muscle from air is pretty mystical if you ask me, lol.

It seems Amazo can spell magic, though I don't know if he already has the intelligence of Batman and magic skills of Zatanna, why didn't he used some deadlier magic.