#1 Posted by OmegaDynasty (10494 posts) - - Show Bio

vs 

Amazo 
vs 
Avengers 

Round 1: 
Winner by death, KO. 
Random encounter. 
Amazo has the original JL powers (Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, etc.) 
Amazo can't copy the Avengers powers. 

Round 2: 
Winner by death, KO. 
Random encounter. 
Morals off.   
Amazo has no powers to start off with. 
Amazo can copy the Avengers powers. 
#2 Edited by XImpossibruX (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

Unintentional mismatch.

Like seriously Amazo with JLA powers curbstomps EMH into oblivion. And that's an understatement.

I think this needs a locking.

#3 Edited by OmegaDynasty (10494 posts) - - Show Bio
@XImpossibruX said:

Unintentional mismatch.

Like seriously Amazo with JLA powers curbstomps EMH into oblivion. And that's an understatement.

This is before he became the golden god that he is while traveling space absorbing powers.
Although, the main question is...can he copy the power Thor showed with Mjlonir?  

#4 Posted by whydama (1126 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty:

Morals?

#5 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty: Probably, he copied a GL ring and could make constructs so he could just copy the Mjlonir.

#6 Posted by OmegaDynasty (10494 posts) - - Show Bio
@whydama said:

@OmegaDynasty:

Morals?

Yes morals. 
As in Superman has morals not to kill people. 
Take morals off he would in a battle. 
So, morals off Avengers are willing to kill in that round. 
#7 Edited by XImpossibruX (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

@whydama said:

@OmegaDynasty:

Morals?

Yes morals. As in Superman has morals not to kill people. Take morals off he would in a battle. So, morals off Avengers are willing to kill in that round.

Flash's speed, Wonder woman martial arts and skill, Superman strength and added speed and abilities, Green lanterns constructs.

+ Hawkgirls Mace blocks magic leaving Mjolnir quite useless

Amazo wins without question

#8 Edited by drgnx (3601 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty:

Assuming Amazo can still scan their abilities: From what I can tell, I could see speedblitz coming on; everyone on the Left of Ironman should go down quick, then Ant-Man (before he changes size). After that, he could grab Ironman and work on him with Superman's Strength pulling him in the air leaving Thor the only unattended threat. Thor might have to try to attack him Physically to avoid blasting Ironman, so if Amazo kept his Ironman between himself and Thor he could try to damage the suit while using him as a shield. After that He take out Thor then Hulk.

I'm not certain Amazo is that Smart though...He seems to attack whoever is leading the charge on him, so he might focus on Hulk and Thor first, making it a harder match, especially if he has the JLA weaknesses. I still think he can speedblitz the team.

Edit: Round 2 depends on who he scans first ... Anyone but hulk or Thor and he goes down ...

#9 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2911 posts) - - Show Bio

Round one goes to amazo,,,round two with morals off I see Thor using his god blast or one of his other planet sundering attacks to destroy amazo FTW

#10 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2911 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo reminds me of GORT In That pic...in that case someone from avengers need only say klatu,,barratta,,,nikto,,lol j\k

#11 Posted by Onemoreposter (4255 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo wins. I remember him being a particularly nasty beast in JLU too,

#12 Posted by whydama (1126 posts) - - Show Bio

Giant Man/Yellowjacket will BFR Amazo and then kill him by destroying the microverse prison.

#13 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5842 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazon in both rounds

#14 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (2942 posts) - - Show Bio

This is kind of a mismatch. Amazo takes the first round, the second round depends on how quickly the Avengers can take him down.

#15 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9914 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty: Yes,he is capable to copy everything...he coppied Wonder Woman's powers,since she basically a magical being

#16 Posted by maesterwar (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo for the win in the 1st round.I believe the JL skill sets beat Avengers. in the 2nd round if Thor and hulk rip him in half and then god blast him as the fight begins its over. However if he replicates EMH powers its a wrap.

I always thought it was kinda frustrating that a machine could replicate powers so effectively.I mean its made from most likely cutting edge fibers and alloys but I never understood how it was able to make him invulnerable like superman or able to generate powers on the same level. It would have to map him genetic structure, mimic his Kryptonian dna, replicate his yellow sun absorbing abilities and fast track it to match his age and level of solar absorption.All of that in a few seconds is mind boggling.