Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spartan101
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight in nyc,no bfr,no morals. Amazo has just copied doomsday to start fight with. No returns from death.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the powers Amazo's abosrbed

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming this is regular AMAZO with all the powers of the JL and now with Doomsdays....and then with all of the Annihilators powers...yikes.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annihilators

They have the numbers and the versatility. With no morals the planet is going to be toast.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Spartan101

@foreverevil: @dondave: He just starts out with d/ds to kick things off,depends imo how quick he can add those other heroes to his.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and what happens when amazo almost immediately gets all the annihilators powers?

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheMagicStik
@foreverevil said:

and what happens when amazo almost immediately gets all the annihilators powers?

This, Amazo would lose if he didn't already have h/p Doomsday absorbed but he does so he's invincible which gives him time to copy the Godforce, Power Cosmic, Nova Force, Quantum Bands, and a Universal Weapon and this is a one sided stomp fest.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 juiceboks  Moderator

How do they put down Doomsday? Let alone Amazo with all of DD's powers in addition to theirs.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheMagicStik

Somebody needs to draw Amazo with Silver Surfers chrome skin, Gladiators sweet mohawk, and Nova's tri-glowy dots wielding the quantam bands with Stormbreaker and a Universal Weapon in his hands.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@highku said:

@foreverevil said:

Another one of those super lame DC U threads like anything vs the flash. If Amazo is that amazing, then no more amazo threads. How about Amazo vs Galactus? Oh, amazo just copies his powers and WTFWINS. How about Amazo versus all of Marvel & DC combined. Nope, he just copy / pastewtfwin ftw. /lockthread

Amazo stomps galac lol.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@highku said:

@patrat18 said:

@highku said:

@foreverevil said:

Another one of those super lame DC U threads like anything vs the flash. If Amazo is that amazing, then no more amazo threads. How about Amazo vs Galactus? Oh, amazo just copies his powers and WTFWINS. How about Amazo versus all of Marvel & DC combined. Nope, he just copy / pastewtfwin ftw. /lockthread

Amazo stomps galac lol.

Amazo > everything. Except Batman cause...

He's the Gotdamn Batman.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somebody needs to draw Amazo with Silver Surfers chrome skin, Gladiators sweet mohawk, and Nova's tri-glowy dots wielding the quantam bands with Stormbreaker and a Universal Weapon in his hands.

Yes

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm on it, chief!

Not really, I can do the sketching and drawing part, but I can't share it or color it on Photoshop or Paint because my scanner broke down. :(

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me AMAZO should be one of them characters that should have most of his battles locked mainly because he has shown to be able to absorb any power and no limits so he should be up there with beings like Galactus (greatly depends on which version TBH) and people make him out to be as powerful as Galactus (I'm gonna get loads of defence for Galactus because of this) yet the same people put him fighting the Avengers and people on that level. If your arguing that he can copy any power don't then go of and put him fighting people a lot less more powerful than him simple as that if you make him out to be uber (he is) then put him with other powerful beings on the level you claim he is so I say team 1 should win this and this thread should be locked but that's just my opinion.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highku said:

@foreverevil said:

damn bro, it was just a question i posed. i didnt mean to piss you off like this.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Wardemon32
@highku said:

Surfer by himself can take both of them to the end of time, effectively killing both DD & Amazo, the same way Supes took out H/P.

If you consider that BFR, which I get, the team is still too much for these guys. Sure, Amazo has all those powers, but 2 vs 6 of some of the most powerful characters in Marvel is going to be way too much. Since the DC guys are already no-morals from the start then we've already seen all they can do. I'd hate to see what a no-morals Annihilators does to these guys.

Question. How would SS know to do this?

Either way I doubt they can take down Doomsday and their damn sure not taking Amazo since he should have the JLAs powers and Doomsdays powers and can copy the Annihiliators powers any time he wants,

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highku said:

@foreverevil said:

Well that's not necessarily how it happens. Amazo is tough to beat it's true, he starts with all the classic JLeague powers which includes Flash and then he can always copy his opponents powers but if the power is not some simple thing to control or the opponent kills him fast enough Amazo can lose, like if it was Amazo v Galactus, Galactus could smite Amazo before he could do anything or if Amazo had Galactuses powers he would still lose because he wouldn't have as great of control as Galactus would.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic awareness.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar:

I know he has this whole cosmic awareness stuff that tells him all of that stuff but isn't that only supposed to be for his universe? Meaning it only works for the people within his universe? He shouldn't know anything of Amazo or Doomsday

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar:

I know he has this whole cosmic awareness stuff that tells him all of that stuff but isn't that only supposed to be for his universe? Meaning it only works for the people within his universe? He shouldn't know anything of Amazo or Doomsday

This is one of the tricky things about cross-universe fights. There is no speed-force in Marvel, or Odin-force in DC. In my experience the assumption is all the powers work as if they are in their own universe, unless the OP specifies otherwise.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar:

That was just a corssover so it's not canon anyways. There should technially be both Speed Force and Odin-Force in both universes. If thats the case then if we put "Buried Alien" which we all know this is basically supposed to be Barry Allen and he still beat SS in a race. He shouldn't be able to do that without the speed force.

Now for "Cosmic Awareness" it should work in DC also--with a DC character. The concept can exist in DC, no doubt about that but the thing is its supposed to be limited to their specific universe.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar:

That was just a corssover so it's not canon anyways. There should technially be both Speed Force and Odin-Force in both universes. If thats the case then if we put "Buried Alien" which we all know this is basically supposed to be Barry Allen and he still beat SS in a race. He shouldn't be able to do that without the speed force.

Now for "Cosmic Awareness" it should work in DC also--with a DC character. The concept can exist in DC, no doubt about that but the thing is its supposed to be limited to their specific universe.

We're just have to leave it at that. I wasn't looking to get in a big debate about cosmic awareness. I was just answering your question about how SS would know. OP will be the final arbiter on that matter. Personally I don't think SS needs to use cosmic awareness to win this with his team. I do have to say it was refreshing having a good discussion w/o it getting heated or wild accusations made.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highku said:

@foreverevil said:

@highku said:

@foreverevil said:

damn bro, it was just a question i posed. i didnt mean to piss you off like this.

I guess that's considered pissed, lol. No man I was playing out the rest of your point for you. I'll be ok.

@wardemon32 said:
@highku said:

Surfer by himself can take both of them to the end of time, effectively killing both DD & Amazo, the same way Supes took out H/P.

If you consider that BFR, which I get, the team is still too much for these guys. Sure, Amazo has all those powers, but 2 vs 6 of some of the most powerful characters in Marvel is going to be way too much. Since the DC guys are already no-morals from the start then we've already seen all they can do. I'd hate to see what a no-morals Annihilators does to these guys.

Either way I doubt they can take down Doomsday and their damn sure not taking Amazo since he should have the JLAs powers and Doomsdays powers and can copy the Annihiliators powers any time he wants,

He's got cosmic awareness.

@themagicstik said:
@highku said:

@foreverevil said:

Well that's not necessarily how it happens. Amazo is tough to beat it's true, he starts with all the classic JLeague powers which includes Flash and then he can always copy his opponents powers but if the power is not some simple thing to control or the opponent kills him fast enough Amazo can lose, like if it was Amazo v Galactus, Galactus could smite Amazo before he could do anything or if Amazo had Galactuses powers he would still lose because he wouldn't have as great of control as Galactus would.

That's what I was thinking, but if he already starts with the Flash's powers the argument would be speedblitz. Combined with the fact he's got DD H/Ps power, a stomp / lockthread could just as easily be argued. You win again, OP DC characters. You win again.

i had no point for you "to play out". i literally just wanted to know.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ForeverEvil

@highku said:

@foreverevil said:

@highku said:

@foreverevil said:

@highku said:eir damn sure not taking Amazo since he should have the JLAs powers and Doomsdays powers and can copy the Annihiliators powers any time he wants,

He's got cosmic awareness.

@themagicstik said:
@highku said:

@foreverevil said:

That's what I was thinking, but if he already starts with the Flash's powers the argument would be speedblitz. Combined with the fact he's got DD H/Ps power, a stomp / lockthread could just as easily be argued. You win again, OP DC characters. You win again.

i had no point for you "to play out". i literally just wanted to know.

Let me just make sure I have this right since I may not be following. So you want to know what happens if Amazo, who already has Doomsday Hunter / Prey's powers and presumably the Justice League and has DD as a partner, gets all the powers of the team he's trying to kill as well?

I'm no lawyer, but that sounds to me like a leading question. It answers itself. But I will say my bad for rushing into a win for the Marvel team. DC team definitely takes it based on "iwin" button activation.

yea no. 1. the op said he doesnt get to have his JL powers in this thread and 2. i really still dont know what happens when he gets their powers. Why? cause he wont have their experience with said powers. To say that this is a stomp for amazo and doomsday i think is incorrect. thats just my personal take though. So im kind of, sort of, siding with you somewhat. having said that....a few of your comments make you come off as bitter. maybe im reading it wrong but im just trying to help you by letting you know how it comes off to hear some of the stuff youve said.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm kinda confused on Amazo. Does he have any limits on the amount of power he can absorb?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil:

yea no. 1. the op said he doesnt get to have his JL powers in this thread and 2. i really still dont know what happens when he gets their powers. Why? cause he wont have their experience with said powers. To say that this is a stomp for amazo and doomsday i think is incorrect. thats just my personal take though. So im kind of, sort of, siding with you somewhat. having said that....a few of your comments make you come off as bitter. maybe im reading it wrong but im just trying to help you by letting you know how it comes off to hear some of the stuff youve said.

He doesn't have to say that Amazo has the JLA powers really. Its always been a standard thing for him. And he's not a human, he's an android. He doesn't need "experience" to get better at things. Robots have their set standards and that doesn't increase or decrease. I can't recall one time where he needed "experience" to contend with the JLA. So. Yeah.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Vaeternus

The Amazo/DD team

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers