• 65 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by The Gray Fox (1815 posts) - - Show Bio

CONDITIONS
 
No BFR
Victory by K.O. or Death

Amatsu-Mikaboshi


 Dormammu
#2 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10433 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go with  Amatsu-Mikaboshi he's been impressive as of late. 

#3 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Miko no doubt owns, Dormammu is absolutely screwed...
#4 Edited by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

he kills zeus again eh?
 
but this time he reveals his true form atleast

#5 Edited by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Mikaboshi stomp

#6 Edited by fallenangel5991 (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Mikaboshi is impressive because he killed Zeus
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
But it does not necessarily put him above Dormammu.

#7 Edited by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

read chaos war 1 , he kills some uber guy in his realm and takes his powers 
 (im not going to spoil who it was)
#8 Posted by Backflip (2262 posts) - - Show Bio

He stomped Nightmare with ease. In Nightmare's realm...
 
Dormammu is a goner.

#9 Edited by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio
no spoilers!
#10 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio
@Achilles. said:
" Mikaboshi stomp "
#11 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio

Mikaboshi wins because Dormammu doesn't have Pak writing him. -_-

#12 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17144 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Mikaboshi stomp this fight.

#13 Posted by fallenangel5991 (653 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:

" read chaos war 1 , he kills some uber guy in his realm and takes his powers  (im not going to spoil who it was) "

 
  Mikaboshi killed a fear-lord called Nightmare ( who was a servant of Shuma-Gorath ) by ripping his heart out.
 
 
 
 
#14 Posted by ThaJuggernautKick (396 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu.

#15 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17144 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaJuggernautKick said:
" Dormammu. "
How?
#16 Posted by ThaJuggernautKick (396 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @ThaJuggernautKick said:
" Dormammu. "
How? "
Dormammu has ties with the the Dieties that are far more powerful than the Godlings. 
Pantheon gods = Skyfather = Godling 
 
Mikaboshi is weaker than a Celestial and Celestials are weaker than deities older than Eternity.
#17 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17144 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu isn't better than Skyfathers.
Mikaboshi did better against Skyfathers than Celestials.

#18 Posted by Distortion (320 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu has been able to stalemate eternity, and in his home dimension he is practically invincible. 
 
I 'm going with Dormammu.

#19 Edited by ThaJuggernautKick (396 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

" Dormammu isn't better than Skyfathers. Mikaboshi did better against Skyfathers than Celestials. "

Mikaboshi created a war against the Skyfathers. 
The Celestials created only one day to battle all the Skyfathers, and defeated them all. 
 
A War can last for years off and on. Recovering and healing during the resting sessions. Revamping prep-time and war tactics. The Celestials didn't even allow Zeus one day of recovery. They blew him and Olympus away in under 5 minutes. The Celestials killed Odin in probably 10 minutes. The Skyfathers/godlings had no chance at all.
#20 Posted by ThaJuggernautKick (396 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" Dormammu isn't better than Skyfathers."
I didn't say he's better. I said the Principalities he invokes to are more powerful than Skyfathers.
#21 Edited by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@fallenangel5991 said:

" Mikaboshi is impressive because he killed Zeus
 
 
 
 
  
   But it does not necessarily put him above Dormammu. "

 
 
 
 
Dormammu=Zeus=Odin
 

#22 Posted by entropy_aegis (15061 posts) - - Show Bio

Mikaboshi is annoying hope galactus eats him.
#23 Edited by ChompOnThis12589 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Mikaboshi took Zeus in Olympus and Nightmare who's a servant of Shuma-Gorath.

Dormammu took Odin in Asgard, imprisoned Gaea, killed Doctor Strange in an alternate universe, made Phoenix look stupid and beat Eternity. He didn't just beat Eternity either. Dormammu merged with his essence becoming lord of creation and remade Earth the way he wanted. He also guided the development of Satannish. Dormammu said he was at least an equal of Odin and Zeus in one of his first appearances in Strange Tales. Since then he's become sooo much more powerful it's ridiculous.

Based on feats Dormammu takes this easy. IMO Dormammu most definitely takes this.

Dormammu's Earth - http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/dormammusearth.htm

#24 Posted by SlimJ87D (9591 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't get it. Is this normal Mikaboshi? Or Chaos King? If it's Chaos King, he stomps. If it's normal Mikaboshi he probably losses.

#25 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

SPITE

#26 Edited by ChompOnThis12589 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

I don't get it. Is this normal Mikaboshi? Or Chaos King? If it's Chaos King, he stomps. If it's normal Mikaboshi he probably losses.

Normal Mikaboshi gets stomped by Dormammu and Chaos King still loses, but in a good battle. If Dormammu beat Eternity than he can also take down Chaos King. The feats speak for themselves....

Like I mentioned above, Mikaboshi took Zeus in Olympus and Nightmare who's a servant of Shuma-Gorath. As the Chaos King he killed Gaea, and used the God Squad to take down Galactus.

Dormammu took Odin in Asgard, imprisoned Gaea(which he could've killed), took over Doctor Stranges body and power, killed Doctor Strange in the Ultimate universe, made Phoenix look stupid and beat Eternity. He didn't just beat Eternity either. Dormammu merged with his essence becoming lord of creation and remade Earth the way he wanted in which Doctor Strange is his personal assistant. He also guided the development of Satannish. Doctor Strange, Clea, Silver Surfer, Hulk and Ghost Rider all together couldn't damage Dormammu. In another universe(Earth-691) Dormammu is confronted by Doctor Strange, Krugarr, the Galactic Guardians, and the Phoenix Force. Then Dormammu again kills Doctor Strange and overwhelms Krugarr, the Galactic Guardians and the Phoenix Force until the spirit of Doctor Strange who was summoned by Krugarr uses all their combined power to banish him. Dormammu said he was at least an equal of Odin and Zeus in one of his first appearances in Strange Tales during the 1960's. Since then he's become sooo much more powerful it's ridiculous. As you can tell by his feats.

#27 Posted by BigCimmerian (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChompOnThis12589 said:

@SlimJ87D said:

I don't get it. Is this normal Mikaboshi? Or Chaos King? If it's Chaos King, he stomps. If it's normal Mikaboshi he probably losses.

Normal Mikaboshi gets stomped by Dormammu and Chaos King still loses, but in a good battle. If Dormammu beat Eternity than he can also take down Chaos King. The feats speak for themselves....

Like I mentioned above, Mikaboshi took Zeus in Olympus and Nightmare who's a servant of Shuma-Gorath. As the Chaos King he killed Gaea, and used the God Squad to take down Galactus.

Dormammu took Odin in Asgard, imprisoned Gaea(which he could've killed), took over Doctor Stranges body and power, killed Doctor Strange in the Ultimate universe, made Phoenix look stupid and beat Eternity. He didn't just beat Eternity either. Dormammu merged with his essence becoming lord of creation and remade Earth the way he wanted in which Doctor Strange is his personal assistant. He also guided the development of Satannish. Doctor Strange, Clea, Silver Surfer, Hulk and Ghost Rider all together couldn't damage Dormammu. In another universe(Earth-691) Dormammu is confronted by Doctor Strange, Krugarr, the Galactic Guardians, and the Phoenix Force. Then Dormammu again kills Doctor Strange and overwhelms Krugarr, the Galactic Guardians and the Phoenix Force until the spirit of Doctor Strange who was summoned by Krugarr uses all their combined power to banish him. Dormammu said he was at least an equal of Odin and Zeus in one of his first appearances in Strange Tales during the 1960's. Since then he's become sooo much more powerful it's ridiculous. As you can tell by his feats.

lol Chaos King stomps he is multiverse buster, Dormammu is galaxy buster at best, Chaos King killed Zeus in seconds, slaughtered every Earth pantheon i n minutes etc

#28 Edited by SlimJ87D (9591 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChompOnThis12589:

What @BigCimmerian: said is correct.

Lets see how much Chaos King absorbed first:

Now lets see what a multiverse is:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Multiverse

Now it's pretty common knowledge that Eternity is just 616's universe... You do the math. Let me know when Dormammu destroys about 99 percent of the Multiverse.

If he destroyed almost 99 percent of the Multiverse, that means he destroyed all these Dormammus with them probably:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Dormammu

#29 Posted by BigCimmerian (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

@ChompOnThis12589:

What @BigCimmerian: said is correct.

Lets see how much Chaos King absorbed first:

Now lets see what a multiverse is:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Multiverse

Now it's pretty common knowledge that Eternity is just 616's universe... You do the math. Let me know when Dormammu destroys about 99 percent of the Multiverse.

If he destroyed almost 99 percent of the Multiverse, that means he destroyed all these Dormammus with them probably:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Dormammu

Yes, and he destroyed all those Eternities

#30 Posted by SlimJ87D (9591 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: To be honest, I think that multiverse part was a complete typo. But if it's written there's nothing we can do about it besides possible write a letter to Marvel and hopefully get an answer lol.

#31 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Mikaboshi

#32 Edited by ChompOnThis12589 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@ChompOnThis12589:

What @BigCimmerian: said is correct.

Lets see how much Chaos King absorbed first:

Now lets see what a multiverse is:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Multiverse

Now it's pretty common knowledge that Eternity is just 616's universe... You do the math. Let me know when Dormammu destroys about 99 percent of the Multiverse.

If he destroyed almost 99 percent of the Multiverse, that means he destroyed all these Dormammus with them probably:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Dormammu

Yes, and he destroyed all those Eternities

If Chaos King "destroyed all those Eternities" than why not absorb/destroy the Eternity that Hercules summoned? Also is this comic even canon? If it is then where is Captain Universe? Since each and every Eternity has its own Captain Universe to help protect him. Whenever Eternity is threatened Captain Universe comes into play, so he should be mentioned in the comic.

Also absorbing the that much of the multiverse doesn't mean Chaos King is more powerful than Eternity at all. Eternity simply wouldn't fight him since he said that Chaos King was basically a part of him. I mean in the end he loses to Hercules..... :/

#33 Posted by Skaddix (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThaJuggernautKick said:

@czarny_samael said:

" Dormammu isn't better than Skyfathers. Mikaboshi did better against Skyfathers than Celestials. "

Mikaboshi created a war against the Skyfathers. The Celestials created only one day to battle all the Skyfathers, and defeated them all. A War can last for years off and on. Recovering and healing during the resting sessions. Revamping prep-time and war tactics. The Celestials didn't even allow Zeus one day of recovery. They blew him and Olympus away in under 5 minutes. The Celestials killed Odin in probably 10 minutes. The Skyfathers/godlings had no chance at all.

Well yeah but Mikaboshi is only one guy, how many celestials are there in comparison?

#34 Posted by SlimJ87D (9591 posts) - - Show Bio
@ChompOnThis12589: If you don't know anything about the Chaos King or didn't read Chaos war please don't mention him again. Look at any Chaos King Vs ____ thread and see the census for yourself. 
#35 Posted by nickthedevil (11841 posts) - - Show Bio

Well slim, that first scan (in a page after it, Dr. strange says: "this is enough power being unleashed to destroy the fabric of Reality!"

#36 Posted by BigCimmerian (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChompOnThis12589 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@ChompOnThis12589:

What @BigCimmerian: said is correct.

Lets see how much Chaos King absorbed first:

Now lets see what a multiverse is:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Multiverse

Now it's pretty common knowledge that Eternity is just 616's universe... You do the math. Let me know when Dormammu destroys about 99 percent of the Multiverse.

If he destroyed almost 99 percent of the Multiverse, that means he destroyed all these Dormammus with them probably:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Dormammu

Yes, and he destroyed all those Eternities

If Chaos King "destroyed all those Eternities" than why not absorb/destroy the Eternity that Hercules summoned? Also is this comic even canon? If it is then where is Captain Universe? Since each and every Eternity has its own Captain Universe to help protect him. Whenever Eternity is threatened Captain Universe comes into play, so he should be mentioned in the comic.

Also absorbing the that much of the multiverse doesn't mean Chaos King is more powerful than Eternity at all. Eternity simply wouldn't fight him since he said that Chaos King was basically a part of him. I mean in the end he loses to Hercules..... :/

Hercules was also multiverse buster so your argument is invalid

#37 Posted by The Gray Fox (1815 posts) - - Show Bio
@ChompOnThis12589 said:

If Chaos King "destroyed all those Eternities" than why not absorb/destroy the Eternity that Hercules summoned? Also is this comic even canon? If it is then where is Captain Universe? Since each and every Eternity has its own Captain Universe to help protect him. Whenever Eternity is threatened Captain Universe comes into play, so he should be mentioned in the comic. Also absorbing the that much of the multiverse doesn't mean Chaos King is more powerful than Eternity at all. Eternity simply wouldn't fight him since he said that Chaos King was basically a part of him. I mean in the end he loses to Hercules..... :/
 
It should be well known by now that barely any of Marvel's writers pay attention to the past and never factor in continuity when doing something like this. Hence why Captain Universe doesn't physically show up in Chaos War.
#38 Edited by TheGodKiller3 (359 posts) - - Show Bio

If its normal Dormammu , then Mikaboshi . If its Dormammu , having devoured Eternity , then its either a stalemate , or possibly , an edge in Dormammu's favor .

#39 Edited by The Gray Fox (1815 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

SPITE

 
I should probably point out, for future reference, that this thread was created a while before the issues of Chaos War where Mikaboshi was elevated to Multiverse-buster status came out. Just so you all know.
#40 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Gray Fox said:

@jeanroygrant said:

SPITE

I should probably point out, for future reference, that this thread was created a while before the issues of Chaos War where Mikaboshi was elevated to Multiverse-buster status came out. Just so you all know.

Oh, he could still win...i think?

#41 Posted by Sise-Neg (52 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChompOnThis12589 said:

@SlimJ87D said:

I don't get it. Is this normal Mikaboshi? Or Chaos King? If it's Chaos King, he stomps. If it's normal Mikaboshi he probably losses.

Dormammu...beat Eternity. He didn't just beat Eternity either. Dormammu merged with his essence becoming lord of creation and remade Earth the way he wanted in which Doctor S

Dormammu was able to confront Eternity once with a shift in the cosmic axis which boosted his level of power severely. Another time he confronted Eternity he got stomped in about a panel and a half. Dormmamu is nowhere close to Eternity or Chaos King in power output and is only capable of contending with Eternity using plot devices - just like how the fear lord Nightmare was able to control Eternity after using all the sleeping entities in the universe to put him to sleep (plot device).

Chaos King wins.

#42 Posted by ChompOnThis12589 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not saying Dormammu is greater when comparing raw power. I'm saying I think Dormammu would win because he is smarter than Mikaboshi(Chaos King). If Hercules can pull it off than I believe Dormammu should be able to as well. Kinda like how Doctor Doom took Galactus's power.

#43 Posted by termiteone4ever (7125 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell said:

I'm gonna go with Amatsu-Mikaboshi he's been impressive as of late.

YEs this is correct

#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@ChompOnThis12589 said:

I'm not saying Dormammu is greater when comparing raw power. I'm saying I think Dormammu would win because he is smarter than Mikaboshi(Chaos King). If Hercules can pull it off than I believe Dormammu should be able to as well. Kinda like how Doctor Doom took Galactus's power.

You have a Dormammu avatar...I will assume that's the basis for this post.
Moderator
#45 Posted by Saren (25558 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChompOnThis12589 said:

I'm not saying Dormammu is greater when comparing raw power. I'm saying I think Dormammu would win because he is smarter than Mikaboshi(Chaos King). If Hercules can pull it off than I believe Dormammu should be able to as well. Kinda like how Doctor Doom took Galactus's power.

Hercules did not pull anything off. He fought Mikaboshi and was losing until Mikaboshi was BFR'd into the continuum universe. Without Cho and Galactus he would have died.

Moderator
#46 Posted by ChompOnThis12589 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@ChompOnThis12589 said:

I'm not saying Dormammu is greater when comparing raw power. I'm saying I think Dormammu would win because he is smarter than Mikaboshi(Chaos King). If Hercules can pull it off than I believe Dormammu should be able to as well. Kinda like how Doctor Doom took Galactus's power.

You have a Dormammu avatar...I will assume that's the basis for this post.

.............hey I didn't make this thread. Geez all I did was have an opinion. If your saying I can't have an opinion than close the thread.

#47 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu wins

#48 Edited by MKMarvelDCfan4life (256 posts) - - Show Bio

THE JAPANESE GOD OF CHAOS DESTROYS THE DEMON LORD.

#49 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Mikaboshi stomps.

#50 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2888 posts) - - Show Bio

The Chaos King stomps