Amanda Waller Vs Loki

Stefiboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This isn't directly a battle so the title may be misleading, yet i couldn't think of anything else.

I'm gonna get to the case..

So Amanda Waller want to recruit Loki to the Suicide Squad. She somehow get him in captivity and get the bomb planted in Lokis neck, as arrogant as Loki is he wouldn't be a Pawn in someone elses game, not like that. Since he would resist, would the bomb planted in him kill him, or would it simply just injure him? (From 1 a scratch to 10 Close to death.)

And in another secanrio where Loki tries to remove it, would he be able to remove it with hes magic?

I'm sorry for any grammatic faults, english is not my mother tounge!

Thanks for all replies!

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are we talking comic Loki? It'd better be a powerful bomb. Also Loki has been decapitated before and simply put his head back on. His magic should allow him to remove it with ease to. He can become intangible for example.

SMGameHHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Think Loki's magic wont allow anything Waller has up her sleeve hurt him.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Loki could make the bomb disappear.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic Loki is smarter than Waller, durable enough to withstand an explosion and crafty enough to BFR it.

Stefiboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Stefiboy

Thanks guys, just had to ask. Read something on a video comment that really made me wonder if Waller even would be able to recruit Loki. And yeah, I'm talking comic Loki.