Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

In the magical land that time forgot of Skataris. The dimensional gateways to this world are sealed and all those with the power of dimensional travel will be unable to breach this barrier. their travel will be confined within the time lost land.

Combatants will have four weeks of prep but that prep will be in Skataris with the resources available there only. Combatants will begin at the tops of the two mountain ranges on opposite sides of Skataris.

RULES

These characters are amalgams of the choices made. They are a completely new character. each character will get

• from the Body - physical aspects only. Strength, speed, durability, endurance, damage soak and healing
  • From the mind the learned things and character of the mind. They will have none of the powers of these characters unless those powers are the direct result of learned behavior.
  • from the powerset - the powers. This will NOT include anything physical in nature.
  • from the item whatever the item can bring when wielded by the mind and body chosen. If an item requires a particular physicality or character trait to perform certain tasks that is not a part of this build than they will be denied that aspect of the item.
  • POST LIMIT - in light of the many tourneys lately becoming war and peace all battles will be restricted to 7 battle posts plus one summation post where you can make closing arguments but NOT add any new information not offered before hand. Debaters can uses the 7 however they see fit to make their case. This should hopefully make it an easier read and more likely to actually get some votes
  • When down to voting all votes MUST be on the debate offered not on who you think should have won.
  • Debate will be open for a maximum of 5 days before closed by me once a thread starts
  • Characters who have the power of power duplications/copy, can only copy the powers as they fit within draft choices and can only unlock more potential of their own character build has that capability.

These amalgams may have the ability to use these powers or physicals to greater levels than the chosen drafts IF they can make a reasonable and believable explanation as to why they have unlocked such ability because of how they have built the character. For example a character chosen in a body slot may be able to have it's powers used if either the mind, power or the item can reasonably be used to access them. Similarly with the powers etc.

TheDarkLordPandamonium

• Body: Ultimate Aurora
  • Mind: Kid Omega (current)
  • Powers: Bette Noir (Irredeemable)
  • Item: Ult. Banshee

Backflip

• · Body: The Fury
  • · Mind: Sage
  • · Powers: Magneto
  • · Item: Blue Beetle Suit
Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright...looks like I'm going first?

Soooo from what I can remember from Warlord time passes differently in different parts of Skartaris, but that probably won't apply here, so this is what I'll do with my 4 weeks of prep:

-Investigate Bette Noir's powerset

When Bette Noir was controlled by Modeus, he rerouted her powers:

So that she punched with the energy of an entire star system, enough to harm the PLUTONIAN.

Modeus claims that only his genius could so such a thing, but, well...as soon as Kid Omega inspects his powerset he should be able to quite easily figure this out, and have the same powers. He is a genius, after all.

-Inject himself with his unlimited supply of Ult. Banshee

With Ult. Banshee, Ult. Aurora was able to become FTL, as she could remove Colossus from the Alpha Flight jet without him knowing.

(sorry about the bad quality and gigantic image loading times, my scanner is broken D:)

This can be modeled by the Lorentz time dilation equation:

T=(T0)/√1-(v^2/c^2)

When traveling at the speed of light (v=c), left under the radical you would have 0. This answer would be undefined or infinity if you will (let's go with infinity). The reference time (T0) divided by infinity would be 0; therefore, you could infer that time is 'frozen' to an object traveling at the speed of light.

TL;DR at lightspeed I basically have infinite prep.

-Build a Magneto helmet

No Caption Provided

If Kid Omega can reverse-engineer Magneto's helmet he should be able to just make it right off the bat.

His thoughts are FTL:

No Caption Provided

(unless Backflip is really opposed to this)

He could get these parts from Traan or Shamballah, either or.

-I honestly cannot remember anything else from Skartaris that I could use for prep. Raise an army maybe?

-Create his A.I. constructs

First Quentin tries to impress a girl by telling her about the A.I. Construct.

Then he goes back to his dorm and tries to sleep, muttering about how he's going to really *get* Wolverine (Quentin trapped Wolverine inside the A.I. construct with his FTL thoughts off-panel)

Next Quentin wakes up and is like 'wtf?' because he senses someone coming.

IT'S AN ANGRY WOLVERINE!

But it's okay, because in the last panel Quentin made them invisible to detection with FTL thoughts.

This next bit is about him going around and noting that Wolverine has been turned completely upside down when he was ensnared in his little construct. Originally Wolverine and Quire were kinda friends, but now his purpose has been completely altered and he's just bloodlusted. Quire also notes that he could change how Wolverine feels IRL.

And then Quentin decides to go inside of his game world.

and then SHACKYLKA!

Quentin is...DA BOSS! literally.

Next Wolverine and Misako, the two he ensnared in the construct, come up.

Quire then heals Wolverine's wound.

He then turns a building into air, and tells Wolverine he can control everything inside the construct world.

However, he can't, because he let it run on for too long while he was sleeping, as he notes:

They get pursued by tanks and soldiers, and Quire tells Wolverine he took away his healing factor, meaning he can take away powers. Quentin makes a self-destruct button and (no surprises here) it blows up.

And then he tells them that the only way to end the simulation is to kill him.

Now.

Quire doesn't have precise control over the construct in the issue above because, as shown, he was sleeping for several hours and his subconscious went to work.

This will not be the case here; he will learn from his mistakes and run this same simulation, but this time accounting for fighting your amalgam...this should give him a Battle-Computer-esque advantage in the battle.

At the same time he'll be practicing endlessly with his powers, doing crazy stuff with gravity wells, yada yada yada yada. With FTL thoughts he'll be able to match his FTL speed and thus be able to fight at FTL speeds.

How am I going to win?

It's quite simple. My amalgam, The Omega, is FTL. Your amalgam is not. It will do exactly what it did to Colossus and speedblitz you with Bette Noir's obscene potential, hitting you with the force of supernovae.

As cool as Magneto's shields are, they're not going to stand up to millions of supernova-level blows before you even know what's coming. The Blue Beetle Suit won't have time to adapt to The Omega before it breaks through the shields and pwns you completely.

Anything you do has already been predicted by Kid Omega.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Backflip

Right then, let's start with the knock down.

@thedarklordpandamonium

PREP

Modeus claims that only his genius could so such a thing, but, well...as soon as Kid Omega inspects his powerset he should be able to quite easily figure this out, and have the same powers. He is a genius, after all.

Being a genius is not an actual pre-requesite to being able to chemically alter your own brain. More to the point, Quentin's talents seem to extend to technological advancements whereas at least with Modeous his obsession is with the mind and his acts of Possession so I'm calling foul on this because I see absolutely no proof as to why Quentin can pull this off just because another smart guy had previously.

His thoughts are FTL:

No Caption Provided

And this is the doozy. No they are not. I've talked to Beatboks and we agreed that Super-Intelligence is a power, and therefore not applicable. This kinda unravels your entire argument as there is no possible way for The Omega to operate anywhere near FTL speeds. Hell, without some kinda of speedier brain-processing even operating over 100 miles an hour is really going to strain his brain/reaction time.

Build Magneto's helmet.

Now I don't have a Telepath so not overly sure what the point of Magneto's helmet is.. but that's actually going to count against you in the long run.

BATTLE

It's quite simple. My amalgam, The Omega, is FTL. Your amalgam is not. It will do exactly what it did to Colossus and speedblitz you with Bette Noir's obscene potential, hitting you with the force of supernovae.

Yes 'The Omega' is FTL, but no, he/she cannot handle operating at that speed and is more likely to kill themselves than my character. But even when you do eventually manage to reach my character for combat, there isn't a whole lot you can do as I've got plenty of experience against speedsters and melee characters so in actuality, you're screwed.

As cool as Magneto's shields are, they're not going to stand up to millions of supernova-level blows before you even know what's coming. The Blue Beetle Suit won't have time to adapt to The Omega before it breaks through the shields and pwns you completely.

Actually, I have four weeks to allow the Blue Beetle Suit and The Fury to adapt suitably to your powers and speed so really I have nothing to worry about. Your Beatstick lacks the finesse to break down my Amalgam.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@backflip:

Sooo I'm not entirely sure why you started a knockdown instead of, uh, talking about your own character, buuuut okay? 'cuz right now it seems like I win by default. Or something.

Being a genius is not an actual pre-requesite to being able to chemically alter your own brain. More to the point, Quentin's talents seem to extend to technological advancements whereas at least with Modeous his obsession is with the mind and his acts of Possession so I'm calling foul on this because I see absolutely no proof as to why Quentin can pull this off just because another smart guy had previously.

And why not, exactly? I already asked Beatboks1 if the whole 'frontal lobe' thing would apply since, y'know, body, mind, powerset, etc and he said no. So Kid Omega can do exactly what Modeus did; Modeus was in her mind, figured out her powerset, and then expanded its use. Kid Omega can do that too.

I'm sure if I used Qubit as the mind you'd say that he couldn't do it either, but he was the only other smart character in the series besides Modeus and he figured it out within a week of working with Bette Noir.

And this is the doozy. No they are not. I've talked to Beatboks and we agreed that Super-Intelligence is a power, and therefore not applicable. This kinda unravels your entire argument as there is no possible way for The Omega to operate anywhere near FTL speeds. Hell, without some kinda of speedier brain-processing even operating over 100 miles an hour is really going to strain his brain/reaction time.

Right.

Because, y'know, we don't have multiple Reed Richards and Doctor Dooms running around and their super-intelligence hasn't already been approved.

Hell we had TAO approved!

@beatboks1 for Kid Omega's mind, can I have his FTL thoughts?

I mean I already said that if you were really against it I wouldn't bother just debating over semantics, I have 2 more choices lined up that would fill the exact same purpose.

Now I don't have a Telepath so not overly sure what the point of Magneto's helmet is.. but that's actually going to count against you in the long run.

*shrugs* Meh, Kid Omega made one within hours before his secondary mutation so...XD

Yes 'The Omega' is FTL, but no, he/she cannot handle operating at that speed and is more likely to kill themselves than my character. But even when you do eventually manage to reach my character for combat, there isn't a whole lot you can do as I've got plenty of experience against speedsters and melee characters so in actuality, you're screwed.

Sooo your argument is predicated on the idea that The Omega can't handle being FTL? Because you saying 'I have experience against speedsters and melee characters' mean literally nothing when you haven't even explained how your amalgam is going to work.

Actually, I have four weeks to allow the Blue Beetle Suit and The Fury to adapt suitably to your powers and speed so really I have nothing to worry about. Your Beatstick lacks the finesse to break down my Amalgam.

Orlly? Because while I have effectively infinite prep time due to operating at lightspeed and can easily comb all of Skartaris until I find you, you do not have that luxury and I'm not sure how the Blue Beetle Suit and The Fury will adapt to something they won't even know exists.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: I started with the knockdown cause it is a logical to start with a rebuttal. If you do public speaking you'll learn that's the decorum ;)

And why not, exactly? I already asked Beatboks1 if the whole 'frontal lobe' thing would apply since, y'know, body, mind, powerset, etc and he said no. So Kid Omega can do exactly what Modeus did; Modeus was in her mind, figured out her powerset, and then expanded its use. Kid Omega can do that too.

I'm sure if I used Qubit as the mind you'd say that he couldn't do it either, but he was the only other smart character in the series besides Modeus and he figured it out within a week of working with Bette Noir.

Because I'd argue that ultimately Kid Omega has no experience in the field, and frankly, this isn't just figuring out a new application of sorts, it's specifically stated that Modeus melded her frontal cortex which is not something that no-one, genius or not should be able to do, so merely being a genius is not a pre-requesite, there has to be more at work here.

Right.

Because, y'know, we don't have multiple Reed Richards and Doctor Dooms running around and their super-intelligence hasn't already been approved.

I mean I already said that if you were really against it I wouldn't bother just debating over semantics, I have 2 more choices lined up that would fill the exact same purpose.

FTL thinking is not Intelligence in the same manner as Doom/Reed. It is a special ability, not just a matter of knowing things.

I am really against it because it defeats the purpose of this tournament which was to amalgamate parts that work together. Also it's not semantics, one of the key elements that Beatboks1 reiterated was that you've got to make sure their is a synergy, and frankly it's no good operating at FTL if your mind can't process it. That is your fatal flaw, and something I'm keen to exploit buddy ;)

Sooo your argument is predicated on the idea that The Omega can't handle being FTL? Because you saying 'I have experience against speedsters and melee characters' mean literally nothing when you

haven't even explained how your amalgam is going to work.

Well here you go then ;)

Strategic, Adapting, Robotic Annihilator or Sara.

Sara is an amalgamation between

Mind: Sage

Sage's mind is a thing of beauty. Vastly knowledgable and with a near limitless recall of knowledge, whilst possessing a cunning, strategic and ruthless agenda she is a forefront authority on a wide array of technical achievements (Once being lauded as the most prestigious hacker on the planet - She has hacked The Avengers, the Fantastic Four, the White House, and moreover she hacked the Fury, a being that constantly adapt). Moreover she is highly skilled in areas of H2H combat and firearm training (Her learned skills allowed her to best Wolverine, Storm and Nightcrawler in a 3-1 fight.) Her crowning achievement is that to a large degree, Sage is practically omniscient. She possesses all the knowledge about the Marvel Multiverse and everyone in it when she downloaded the data from Roma and the Starlight Citadel directly into her brain. NOTE: Sage's Computer brain is not part of the mind anymore so she cannot utilize some of its functions (Like Multi-tasking).

Body: The Fury

A Cyboite built in part by James Braddock Sr. based on the pre-existing model that was forged by the lunatic, Mad Jim Jaspers. It's one perogative, to destroy all Metahumans. It is physically powerful, capable of generating lethal energy blasts from it's arm-cannon. But more pressingly, it can adapt and regenerating its own mechanical body to deal with any and all threats that it faces. I shall be using Sage's prior knowledge of the Fury to unlock it's full potential beyond the mere stipulations of the body's restrictions to strength/durability/speed.

Powers: Magneto

Magneto's mutant power gives him mastery over all forms of magnetism. He can perceive the magnetic forces of the Earth as well as the bio-electrical patterns of all living beings. He can draw on and use the magnetosphere of the planet, which extends far into space. Magneto can use his vast power to reshape even the most indestructible metals, including the adamantium in Wolverine's skeleton. He been shown controlling the most insignificant magnetic particles in the both atmosphere and in living beings, reversing their blood flow or ripping out any ferrous elements through their tissues.

Magneto can create electromagnetic fields strong enough to manipulate non-ferrous items, though he may be using anti-gravity fields to do this. He has demonstrated the ability to lift thousands of tons with his magnetic powers, although the greater he exerts himself the greater the physical and mental stress he undergoes. Magneto has the ability to increase his physical attributes by directing his magnetic powers inward. He has been seeing increasing his physical strength and durability, as well as his speed and reaction time.

Magneto can create powerful magnetic force fields for personal protection, project blasts of electricity or magnetic energy, and generate powerful electromagnetic pulses and even Wormholes for teleportation purposes. He can also assemble complicated machines within seconds through the use of his powers. Although Magneto's primary power is the control over magnetism, he can also manipulate any form of energy from the electromagnetic spectrum. This includes visible light, radio waves, ultraviolet light, gamma rays, and x-rays.

Equipment: Blue Beetle Scarab

The Blue Beetle scarab is one of the most powerful weapon in the Universe. As an exoskeleton, it's primary use will be to interact, boost and expand the existing power base provided by the Fury/Sage/Magneto combination. Moreover, it provides Sara with an extensive knowledge of all things DCU. The individual abilities of the Scarab include

1. Tracking Systems, the suit can track any form of energy, biological, magic or technology.
  2. Scarab Sight, the Scarab can track anyone it has previously has encountered and search for anything concealing itself even if they are in other dimensions. It can also determine a persons conditions such as pregnancy.
  3. Symbiotic Telepathic Communication, Sara and the Scarab can communicate.
  4. Wireless Network Connection. - Perfect for Sage's mind.
  5. Superhuman Strength. Sufficient to pick up a truck. (Can be boosted by the Fury/Magneto)
  6. Superhuman Agility -Armor Resilience.
  7. Armor Manifestation.
  8. Dual-Purpose Wings, the wings could act as a shield as well as a method of flight.
  9. Battle Analysis Adaptation. (Will work great in conjunction with The Fury's abilities and Sage's mind).
  10. Energy Blasts. (Capable of break Lantern Constructs)
  11. Vibrational Frequency Manipulation. (Can take down speedsters)
  12. Translation.
  13. Waste Disposal, Sara doesn't need to use the bathroom in the suit. (Always handy ;) )
  14. Healing factor, capable of healing the host, even after a fatal gunshot wound to the head.

In all, Sara's primary application is simple really. She will combine the mind of Sage to utilize the existing powers of The Fury to adapt to whatever the threat (In this case, Speed). whilst utilizing the Blue Beetle's existing parameters and Magneto's extensive skills to stay one step ahead of whatever the threat and dish out immense amount of heavy fire power. However defensively, she is secure from Telepathy due to her Robotic nature, from Magic due to the Blue Beetle suit and from most conventional harm due to a mix of the Blue Beetle's HF, Magneto's superb shields (Enough to block Thor and She-Hulk simultaneously) and the Fury's ability to adapt to whatever threat it receive. Sara is the ultimate killing machine. And no mere Beatstick like yours is going to get through her.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@backflip said:

@thedarklordpandamonium: I started with the knockdown cause it is a logical to start with a rebuttal. If you do public speaking you'll learn that's the decorum ;)

Because I'd argue that ultimately Kid Omega has no experience in the field, and frankly, this isn't just figuring out a new application of sorts, it's specifically stated that Modeus melded her frontal cortex which is not something that no-one, genius or not should be able to do, so merely being a genius is not a pre-requesite, there has to be more at work here.

I mean I already asked beatboks1 if the 'frontal lobe' thing would apply since obviously that's not part of Ult. Aurora's body and he said no.

The only two geniuses in the Irredeemable series, Qubit and Modeus, managed to figure out Bette Noir's powers incredibly quickly.

As soon as Modeus was inside her body he realized her powers and changed her frontal lobe, and Kid Omega is a lot smarter.

Qubit figured it out from day one of working with her.

Heck Kid Omega could probably just do surgery on himself if it bothers you that much.

Right.

FTL thinking is not Intelligence in the same manner as Doom/Reed. It is a special ability, not just a matter of knowing things.

I am really against it because it defeats the purpose of this tournament which was to amalgamate parts that work together. Also it's not semantics, one of the key elements that Beatboks1 reiterated was that you've got to make sure their is a synergy, and frankly it's no good operating at FTL if your mind can't process it. That is your fatal flaw, and something I'm keen to exploit buddy ;)

Except Ult. Reed Richard actually has more brain cells due to his powerset. And Tao's *power* IS his brain, his brain was 'born' modified.

@beatboks1: Again, would Kid Omega's 'mind' powerset include his FTL thoughts? I already asked and added the tagline that if it didn't include his FTL thoughts I'd switch him.

And, again, I have two alternatives lined up who would be exactly the same except without the ability to make the Magneto helmet. So I'd suggest you, well, make an alternative. Because no matter what way you work it I'm going to have FTL thoughts.

As for SARA...

...as good as The Fury is, it's always had to adapt to things after it encounters them. If I speedblitz you at FTL speeds and break through Magneto's shields easily with supernova-level blows, then the Fury simply won't have time to adapt whatsoever and same with the Blue Beetle Suit.

Heck, Ultimate Aurora definitely didn't have an FTL thought process and she was easily able to benefit from time dilation and make it seem to Colossus as though he was surrounded by blackness...no matter what I can do that here, making you unable to adapt as you're hammered by Supernova-level-blows.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium:

And, again, I have two alternatives lined up who would be exactly the same except without the ability to make the Magneto helmet. So I'd suggest you, well, make an alternative. Because no matter what way you work it I'm going to have FTL thoughts.

Nope. Because you're not. You're stuck with Quire who can't think as fast as your body can move which ultimately means considering Aurora's low durability, you're gonna end up dying rather quickly.

...as good as The Fury is, it's always had to adapt to things after it encounters them. If I speedblitz you at FTL speeds and break through Magneto's shields easily with supernova-level blows, then the Fury simply won't have time to adapt whatsoever and same with the Blue Beetle Suit.

That's the brilliance of this amalgamation. The Fury is a robot, it follows programming. It only RESPONDS to threats. But the mind controlling SARA is not The Fury's own. It's Sage's. Arguably one of the most strategic, and pre-emptive minds on the planet is in control. And she has four weeks of prep to allow SARA to adapt to you in absolute detail.

PREP

So my prep will mainly consist of creating a fortress out of Skartaris. As previously mentioned, thanks to the fact that The Fury is Robotic and the Blue Beetle Suit, SARA needs no sustenance and can operate for the straight 4 week period with absolutely no breaks.

First thing she shall do is to scour the entirety of Skartaris for it's Metallic ore, then positioning herself at creek of a River between a passage in the Mountain of the Sun she'll for complex webbing arrangements out of the Metal ore, creating effectively, hundreds of Garrote that will cocoon her, but prove absolutely deadly to anyone who tries to entry as they'll quickly be lacerated by the wires.

I don't know whether or not we're granted knowledge about our opponent, but honestly, it doesn't matter. She'll then proceed to cover up all the wires by bending light around them to make them invisible. This is possible with SARA's extensive control over the Electro-Magnetic spectrum due to Magneto's powers.

Magneto making himself invisible. Sara can do this to the wires.
Magneto making himself invisible. Sara can do this to the wires.

Now there is a trap in place that The Omega has no knowledge of, and will never see coming.

But to add to the façade, SARA will form up the shields of Magneto and of Blue Beetle that even in the very unlikely scenario that The Omega survives laceration, will buy SARA but the brief moment she'd need to the kill The Omega outright.

Magneto shield feats. Blocking Thor AND She-Hulk at the same time. Blocking an explosion with a hastily erected shield. The explosion threatened even Thor. Even Wolverine's claws can't slice through Magneto's shield.

MORE TO COME....

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BATTLE

So yeah as I kinda outlined in the previous post, I've set an almost perfect trap that is bound to outsmart the compulsive and naive Omega. Moving at anything over... 50 MPH is going to result in instant death as the garrottes will literally just slices straight through The Omega's body. Aurora has little to no durability (She was taken out very easily by a single blast from Dazzler in Ultimate X-Men).

Regardless, even if he get's through (VERY, Very unlikely). The fight is over for you because SARA is going to dominate.

Why you ask? I'll outline some reasons.

1. You're wearing Magneto's helmet. Foolish mistake. I'll crush your head as quick as I can blink (And you're gonna be slowed by the Garrottes).

2. You're Supernova attacks are just energy at the end of the day, and Magneto can manipulate ALL energy. Even Proteus was just an exotic form of energy that Magneto can analyse and eventually manipulate. No reason he can't do the same with Bette Noir's power blasts.

3. Even when it's central processing unit was destroyed and it was heavily injured, the Fury was adapting to a Singularity on the fly and actually, nearly got the better of it if it. As it is, The Fury is in mint condition and nothing in your arsenal is going to be able to be able to wreck through the Fury before it starts adapting and overcoming everything you throw at it.

4. The Blue Beetle suit can stand up to Enraged Guy Gardner, and it's shields can also block blows from Superman level foes (Supergirl, Cinderblock).

5. Offensively, you're just human. Magneto's blasts have hurt the Sentry. The Blue Beetle suit carries a Tactical Nuke and it's other weapons can crack Lantern Constructs. The Fury can annihilate Captain Britain in ONE shot.

(I'll provide scans for all of these tomorrow. Tired now).

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

bump

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Backflip
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Since darklord forfeit Backflip moves on to round 2 ( hopefully start in a few days (Sunday) if voting and debating gets going elsewhere.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Backflip