Amalgam Tournament: Sovereign vs. Scouter vs. Cstone!

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules:

• Random encounter
  • Morals are standard
  • Standard equipment
  • Battlefield removal is not allowed
  • Soul and mind based attacks are not prohibited
  • Reality and time manipulation are not prohibited
  • Characters cannot utilize mind control of any form
  • Characters will not be able to affect their opponents internally
  • Characters cannot harm their opponents while intangible (Additionally, intangibility will have a one minute use with a three minute cool down.)
  • Characters can only teleport themselves and their gear (Additionally, telefraging will not be prohibited)
  • Characters will be prohibited in the creation of clones or summoning of minions
  • DC characters have access to Pre/New52 feats unless stated otherwise
  • Marvel characters are at their standard states unless stated otherwise
  • Amalgams will possess the skills, morals, equipment, and powers of their parents
  • Insults will not be tolerated and will lead to an instant elimination
  • Win by death, knockout, or incapacitation

Amalgams:

Sovereign91001-

&
&
No Caption Provided

Perks:

• Five shadow clones
  • Super Speed (Mach one)
  • Five Senzu beans
  • Full Wikipedia knowledge
  • One hour or preparation in college lab

ScouterV-

&
&
No Caption Provided

Perks:

• Shadow clones
  • Morals off
  • Five Senzu beans
  • Nth-Metal axe
  • Green Arrow's Bow & Trick arrows

Cstone18-

&
&
No Caption Provided

Perks:

• Blood lust
  • Muramasa Blade
  • Twenty ton strength
  • Four Xenomorphs

@sovereign91001's team starts at Blue Base, @scouterv's team stars at Red Base, and @cstone18's team starts at the Arch. Throughout the map the military is attempting to put down the King of Monsters himself, Godzilla! The military forces are armed with tanks and ground forces wielding AK-47's. Neither the military or Godzilla will interfere in the debate unless provoked . The map in total is 9 miles in both length and width. Good luck!
@sovereign91001's team starts at Blue Base, @scouterv's team stars at Red Base, and @cstone18's team starts at the Arch. Throughout the map the military is attempting to put down the King of Monsters himself, Godzilla! The military forces are armed with tanks and ground forces wielding AK-47's. Neither the military or Godzilla will interfere in the debate unless provoked . The map in total is 9 miles in both length and width. Good luck!

Posting order & votes:

The debater with the most votes at the end of the debate wins. You may post in any order necessary but here it is for now.

Posting order:

"Good luck!"

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Sovereign91001

@cstone18@scouterv

Here goes

With the prep I bought I'll have my character pick up eight hefty pieces of lead. Lead is commonly used in lab equipment so it's not unreasonable to obtain. At the start of the match I'll use my shadow clone jutsu, have two of each of the clones use their super speed to cross the map to your locations and use their powers resulting in this happening.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Two nuclear explosions for each of you, giving me the win via death or KO or incap but no character here can tank two nuclear explosions at the same time. My Prime character can phase through the explosions so she'll remain unharmed.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good start, tag me for votes.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cstone18@scouterv

Here goes

With the prep I bought I'll have my character pick up eight hefty pieces of lead. Lead is commonly used in lab equipment so it's not unreasonable to detain At the start of the match I'll use my shadow clone jutsu, have two of each of the clones use their super speed to cross the map to your locations and use their powers resulting in this happening.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Two nuclear explosions for each of you, giving me the win via death or KO or incap but no character here can tank two nuclear explosions at the same time. My Prime character can phase through the explosions so she'll remain unharmed.

Interesting.

But, I remember correctly your being able to phase wouldn't be a real issue here, because they're simply Shadow Clones. Them getting caught in the explosion would really only result in them vanishing in a puff of smoke as they complete their task (kinda reminds me of Mr.Meeseeks...) Even if you wanted them back, that wouldn't work. This is a new place for all three of the Amals, and Ghost can only jump to a place she has intimate knowledge of (which, effectively makes her Ghost Jump useless here, since she'd be in an a new place regardless.)

The average range of a Nuclear explosion is about 27 Miles, and the base is only 9 miles either way. Meaning, you risk death or incapacitation by trying to Ghost Jump. I also think that would qualify to an extent as Battlefield removal and given the apparent sense of fear that she has of the place, Ghost may not be powerful enough to remain safe their in the time it would take for the Explosion to dissipate.

Even maintaining that, Black Panther carries a device capable of teleportation with him as standard gear. With that in mind, I think it wouldn't be difficult to imagine him teleporting into one of the tanks used to fight Godzilla. A tank has been proven to withstand forces similar to a nuke. Combined with KoD resistance, the armor, his healing, he won't be popping up, Static Panther may not be popping up, but he'll live and after a Senzu bean, he'll be right as rain. Can't say about Superine. I'd say he's dead, or at least a healing coma but that's a KO.

Also with that in mind, you'd have drawn the attention of Godzilla no doubt. Your Nemi-Ghost (not sure what to call your Amal,) is kind of at a disadvantage vs. The King of Monsters. You have One Shadow Clone Left, so I'd say you can at least use that as a distraction, but you may have even just made him stronger.

Meanwhile, Static Panther will likely stick to the shadows, after getting rid of any nearby soldiers or simply teleporting away from the site of the destruction (doubt too many soldiers survived the explosion.) At that point, with Static Panther in the shadows, and Nemi-Ghost likely overwhelmed by the emotions of dead soldiers and Godzilla's anger, she's gonna be majorly distracted if not in pain, and there's Quantum Arrow to blow her off the map.

I win by Death.

Resources:

http://thebrigade.thechive.com/2011/07/19/centurion-tank-169041-survives-a-nuclear-test-kind-of-funny-story-17-photos/

http://marvel.wikia.com/T%27Challa_%28Earth-616%29

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080523160707AAgevJR - not the most trust-worthy and this was from six years ago, so take it for what you want.

Nemi-Ghost has low-level Super-Strength, but she's arguably the weakest in terms of sheer strength. Superine can lift, somewhere over Twenty-Five Tons, and his age and training probably matches Static Panthers' knowledge of fighting from all the previous Black Panthers, with greater strength. However, they both seem to have average or at least comparatively slower speed to Static Panther. Armed with Arrows he can likely figure out something to at least incapacitate or slow Superine and Nemi-Ghost will be weaker to the Nth-Metal Axe.

Alternatively, with the powers of electricity Static Panther also has the edge in long-range (debatable.)

I'm gonna take a break and come back and keep going later, but this was kind of fun to have to think about how I could get out of this one, but I'm curious as to what the others will say.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phew! Right. Been moving a lot.

Anyway, I do have another theory for the fight.

This area seems a great fit for Black Panther, which makes it easier to sneak around. First targeting Nemi-Ghost, assuming reaction speed and running speed are not the same thing, her hand-to-hand ability is good, and combined probably matches Static Panther on some level. However, out-armed is the problem. Static Panther, having access to both of my characters standard gear uses a Staff as well as a Battle Axe (Static,) along with his claws (Panther.) Given five Shadow Clones, using any one of their weapons (Bow/Arrows, Nth Metal Ax, Claws, Daggers, Staff, Static Ax,) hand-to-hand leaves her clearly outmatched and unprepared for the onslaught, especially with weapons like the Ice Arrow and Electric Arrow, as well as the Quantum Arrow, and leaving no pause for the use of Senzu beans leaves me the clear victor.

As for Superine, that's a bit trickier, but not a total problem. More than likely, he'll have stumbled upon the battle with his Xenomorphs, which would be difficult to kill but the use of Shadow Clones and Arrows (I figure by now, I lost two during the fight with Nemi-Ghost,) and a couple of Senzu beans, Static Panther can still go toe-to-toe. Being partially Kryptonian, he'll have advanced abilities, but also a vulnerability to Magic, and that's what the Nth Metal Ax is for. Combining that with visual evidence of Superman being subdued by Livewire, makes me believe that a similar (or perhaps even stronger) electric-based characters powers could do even more damage to a half-Kryptonian. I suspect a two on one fight (losing another couple of clones to the Xenomorphs.) Superines' hand-to-hand, again, arguably matches up to Black Panther and he does have greater strength, but his speed is likely not up to par. Given his ability and both characters flight capability, I suspect a Sky Battle of sorts, however two-on-one with a long-ranged advantage and no more healing factor for Superine, I think leads to a double victory for The Static Panther!

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: @scouterv:

I think it would be appropriate for you two to continue without cstone.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@the_man_with_questions: probably for the best considering you allowed Cstone the ability to bring a powerhouse capable of beating people like Supergirl and Superman in this fight. (Superboy)

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure:

What? Superboy got annihilated by Supergirl and he can't directly use his telekinesis on his opponents. He should be fine here.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure:

What? Superboy got annihilated by Supergirl and he can't directly use his telekinesis on his opponents. He should be fine here.

no in fact he took a full speed blitz from her with no visible damage and then proceded to send her flying.

so he cant directly use his TK but given the fact hes lifted a City whats to stop him from taking the Island and dumping it in a Volcano. hes a power house and you let him into a street lvl tourney.

dont believe me? ask @dondave, @reaverlation, or you can take @kidman560s word for it (im him)

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: Sorry dude but Kon I don't know about.That's all dondave =)

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: Sorry dude but Kon I don't know about.That's all dondave =)

lol i know plenty about Kon but sometimes i forget i dont have the post count that @kidman560 did so therefore i think people dont believe me at my word anymore.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure:

For one, I'm not sure why your interrupting the debate.Two, Quicksilver, Aquaman, Man of Steel, Zilla, and so on are not street level. And third Superboy must have just gotten an amp because I remember him (Without telekinesis.) getting knocked out by Red Robin and being harmed by a pipe to the head. Not only that but didn't he struggle with Grunge? Context please. Anyway, please stop interrupting the debate.