Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ApolIo

@jacthripper

@skit

Rules:

• You can have the mother and father good and evil, i would like to lol at a "what if" of how the partents decided to meet.. but you will have to choose one of their personalities to carry over when it comes to intelligence/morals/decisions.
  • All gear must be STANDARD GEAR OF THE MOTHER/FATHER. They must only use what their mother and father REGULARLY uses. (Ex. Cap with his shield / Elektra with her Twin Sais)
  • Your character will share the attributes of the mother and the father with an addition of the special abilities that one might have. (Ex. Grifter and telepathy/ Cassandra Cain and Body Reading) Of which would mean that your character will possess those abilities. You're of course going to be using scans of the Mother/Father but using them to interpret what their child is doing on the battlefield.
  • All techniques will remain the same but there some limitations to be addressed.
  • Your Character WILL BE AT THEIR PEAK OF WHATEVER THEIR PEAK IS. Adult, if you will.
  • You can choose characters from any universe, as long as they have applicable feats. However, assume I know nothing about any Book, Video Game, Manga, Anime and etc character, requiring you to explain their abilities.
  • If you put an OP character in, and I find out its OP later on, Your character will lose all Powers, and be nerfed to Peak Human.

Limitations:

• All techniques will remain the same but there some limitations to be addressed.
  • Telekinetic abilities will also be crunched a tad bit. Largest item that can be thrown - 50 lbs. You can use it on your opponent, but you cannot move them. Only disorient them or chuck items at them. No instakill from the inside either.
  • Stats can't be nerfed.
  • Telepathy can only be used to mind read
  • 10 Ton Strength Limit (Around Spider-Man level)
  • Travel speed is limited to 250Mph
  • Bullet Timing+ Reactions (Around Wolverine/Spider-Man levels)
  • No energy projection above Tank Busting
  • No: Unavoidable Attacks, Physical Internal Attacks, Reality Warping, Duplication, Molecule Manipulation, Pre-Cog, Transmutation, Power Mimicry/Absorbtion/Nullification, Clayform, Intangibility, etc. If you think something is OP, ask and give an explanation.
No Caption Provided

Objectives:

You've been selected for the Attack The BASE MISSON!

The rules are simple..

• At the orange star, There is a tunnel that leads to the opponnet's base. Under their base is a button, press this button to blow up their base, and you win.
  • However, blowing it up isn't as simple as it seems. When you press the button, It takes 25 seconds to explode the base, however it can be canceled within this time by rehitting it and the timer resets. Each player has aOne time use button, that stops there countdown and resets it.
  • Once a button has been pressed and reset, It can't be pressed again for another 10 seconds.
  • The tunnel is filled with Stormtroopers, around 100 total, all evenly dispersed throughout the tunnel.
  • The tunnel is roughly 10 Miles away.
Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit: Shall you go first, or I?

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Skit

@jacthripper: Eh, up to you, this scenario isn't really combat based. Also when did they fix OP tags?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jacthripper

@skit: IDK. Also I know next to nothing about devilman, and very little about Bloody Mary (Marvel, right?)

I'll need a day or two to get scans and plan out, but this starting distance is massive, elves are fast, but this is ridiculous distance-wise.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: I'm in a similar boat having only seen the Eragon movie and never reading any wild storm titles(I've already got a big enough backlog). Anyways I'll at least make some bios tonight to give you a good enough idea of what they're capable of. Also not that it really matter, but Bloody Mary is a DC/Vertigo character.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit: Oh, I was thinking of Typhoid Mary. Read the Eragon books if you get the chance, wayyyyyy better than the movies.

Hope this goes well

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Skit

@jacthripper: Well might as well get these bios up as it's late enough already.

Devilman

No Caption Provided

Akira was a typical high school wimp with a pretty ok life though, This all changed when his best friend Satan(unbeknownst to either of them) warned him if an upcoming apocalypse at the hands of demons coming to slaughter and eat basically every person alive and retake the earth. Having no means of actually fighting the demons he had no choice but to take the power of a demon. After luring out the demons through violence at an orgy, he was able to trick one of the demons into trying to take his body. Having prepared he was able to be given the powers of a demon while remaining himself. Over time he ended up killing his fair share of demons and eventually even raised his own army. He also happens to have a surprisingly good theme song despite it being a 70's Saturday morning children's show for what was based off of one of the most violent series at the time.

Loading Video...

Anyways, as a product of the times he had a bunch of random powers. These included

Fire: He could breath and emit fire from his body

Electricity: He could shoot lightning from his antenni

Enhanced senses: To the point where he could here a heartbeat from a good distance and see far better than a human.

Healing Factor/Ability to survive: So far his head seems to be the only thing that he needs in order to survive. He's can have limbs ripped off, organs falling out of him and still have a smile on his face. Regardless of the severity of his injuries, in most cases he can regenerate in short periods of time.

Others:He additionally has more straight forward powers like Super stats, TK, energy blasts and flight.

Bloody Mary

To save some time on explaining her backround
To save some time on explaining her backround

Due to her limited amount of appearances(having never even appeared in the comics), not much is known about her other than that she's one of the more powerful fables and that she's very efficient at killing. Having existed well before the Bloody Mary idea came about, she's one of the few whose whole existence and popularity comes purely from fear. This extends to the point where fable powerhouses such as Bigby and Beast are intimidated by her. This video should give a solid idea of what she's all about, Watch 1:10 onwards

Loading Video...

The most notable thing from this video, is that she is able to break werewolf Bigby's arm with a single hit. This is of course without being in her true form as well. This isn't all there is to her though, her other powers include.

HF: Like every other Fable, she's extremely hard to kill. Just look at her though, she has chunks of glass just lodged in her head and just walks around like that normally. I'll save the more serious feats for during the actual debate though.

Teleportation: Works exactly like Mirror Master where she's able to travel through any reflective surface regardless of where it is(even other dimensions).

Magic: Mary seems to have a degree of resistance to it and has shown to actually use, though only once.

Super Stats:Due to her biology and popularity with mundies, she is exceptionally strong and fast, as well as durable.

I'm not even going to try and come up an explanation as to how they came together and had a child, especially considering marys Joker like nature and the real life Bloody Mary's history with children. Anyways, the kid will have Mary's Intelligence and experience, while simultaneously have Devilman's mindset.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jacthripper

@skit: Updated my stuff

Arya Dröttningu

The Elvan Princess and eventually queen, Arya is a magician with knowledge of the ancient language and heavily enhanced physicals, she is also a master swords-person, capable of dispatching any human master with ease.

Holden Carver

An ex-special forces member of IO, Holden Carver was a deep cover sleeper agent in TAOs organization. His 'condition' allowed him to take all sorts of damage without feeling the pain and healing from it, while also being able to transfer the pain by touching people. I'll be using his morals for my amalgam, to quote him "You took a man who thought he killed for the right reasons, and turned me into a man who kills for no reason at all."

His standard gear is a semi-auto or automatic pistol as well as a back up knife, hers is a sword, usually magically reinforced, and often medieval style armor.

They met at a "I'm never going to see the person I love again, because they are dead or left me" Expo.

Basic Plan of Mine will be to run through the tunnel AFAP tanking shots for extra pain and killing some stormtroopers along the way, they're fodder. It should take me anywhere between 20 minutes and an hour to get to the center considering its a 10-mile run and I'm an elf who can't feel pain or fatigue. Then to continue on my merry way until I meet you, and depending if I'm faster or not, I'll either fight you or keep running so I can hit the button.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Sorry I won't have a plan/response till tomorrow.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit: That's fine, I won't have a real one until tomorrow, when I finish collecting Arya's feats

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jacthripper

@skit

My amalgam will be code name Mister Misery, and this is his appearance. He will inherit all of his parents skill, and his fathers will-kill-without-hesitation personality.

No Caption Provided

Most of Holden's feats

Arya is a little bit trickier

She also had the power to smash the Isidar Mithrim, a sixty foot gem, with her sword, and hold the fragments in the air after a freefall of nearly a mile to prevent them from crushing Eragon (though she fainted from the overuse of magic afterward).

She also stalemated Eragon in swordplay, who at the EoS was the best swordsman in the world.

I'll get into travel speed later

List of all the spells she could use

AdurnawaterUsed to manipulate water.Spoken by Oromis andEragon in Eldest as a part of Eragon's education.
BrisingrFireUsed to create fire. It could cause an object to catch on fire or to be surrounded by it.Spoken by Brom in Eragonto start a campfire and byEragon to create a flaming arrow and sword.
Boetk istalríBroad fireUsed to set fire to things.Used by Durza (in Eragon) to ignite a quarter-mile of forest.
Brakka du vanyalí sem huildar [subject]!Reduce the magic that holds [subject].Spoken by Eragon, to attempt to free himself from Murtagh's magic in the final battle of Eldest. He also used it while being taught by Oromis when he paralyzed Eragon's legs.
Deloi moiEarth, changeUsed to collapse or change the Earth.Spoken by Eragon.
Draumr kópaDream stareUsed to scry someone or something.Spoken by Eragon.
DeyjaDieOne of the twelve words of death; it kills immediately. This is nerfedSpoken by Eragon.
Du grind huildrHold the gateUsed to hold the gate. The translation is the same.Spoken by Eragon.
EithaTo go or leaveTypically combined in a sentence with other words to push something away.Spoken by Eragon.
Eyddr eyreya onrEmpty your earsUsed to make someone temporarily deaf.Spoken by Arya.
GarjzlaLightTypically used to hurl a bolt or ball of light at someone, either killing them or rendering them unconscious.Spoken by Durza.
Garjzla lettaLight, stopUsed to reflect light from a being's eyes so it doesn't enter the pupil, thus rendering them blind.Spoken by Eragon. against the Lethrblaka
Gath sem oro un lam ietUnite that arrow with my handUsed (by Eragon) to retrieve an arrow.Spoken by Eragon.
Gath un reisa du rakrUnite and raise the mistUsed to unite and lift mist. The translation is the same.Spoken by Eragon.
Gëuloth du knífrDull the knifeUsed to dull a knife or sword, so that people don't accidentally kill each other while sparring.Spoken by Eragon andBrom.
JierdaBreak/HitTypically used to break the bones of an opponent, or throw them against a hard surface. Eragon used it to smash a door to escape the Ra'zac.Spoken by Eragon.
Jierda thierra kalfis!Break their calves!Used to break the calves of an opponent.Spoken by Eragon.
LettaStopUsed to stop things. (Letta orya thorna! - Stop those arrows!)Spoken by Eragon andMurtagh
MalthinaeConfineUsed to bind things or hold in placeSpoken by Eragon.
Moí stenr!Change rockUsed to change the rock.Spoken by Eragon.

Reisa

RaiseUsed in conjunction with the name of something or someone in order to raise them off the ground.Spoken by Eragon. andDurza (in the Eragon movie).
SkölirShieldTypically used to shield the caster from harm, such as redirecting fire to pass harmlessly around the caster.Spoken by Eragon andMurtagh.
Skölir nosu fra brisingr!Shield us from fire!Used by Eragon to divert flames away from himself and Saphira.Spoken by Eragon.
SlythaSleepUsed to put a person to sleep.Spoken by Eragon.
Stenr ReisaRise stone.Used to make a stone rise.Spoken by Eragon.
ThaefathanThickenUsed to create calluses on a persons hands similar to Ascûdgamln.Used by Eragon.
Thverr stenr un atra eka hórna!Traverse stone and let me hear!Used to eavesdrop on a conversation through a stone wall.Spoken by Eragon.
ThrystaThrust, compressUsed thrust, compress things. Typically combined in a sentence with other words to thrust something. Eragon used it to stop a man's heart while escaping from Gil'eadSpoken by Eragon.
Thrysta vindrCompress the airUsed to send balls of air at enemies

Spoken by Murtagh.

Waíse heillBe healedA healing spell, used to mend physical wounds but can "only mend what is on the surface"

Spoken by Eragon.

Waíse néiatBe notConverts matter into energy.

Spoken by Galbatorix.

Basically, between the magic and skill I think I can take your character in a fight. However, if you can really beat me I can always "be not" (last spell) and take you with me. Death Words are off-limits.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Skit

@jacthripper: I'm going to add comic stuff for Bloody Mary a little bit later.

With that in mind, let's start off with her. First off her final fight with Bigby where she actually uses some of her powers and fully transforms into her natural state. Watch fom 2:05 until her "death"(which I say due to the questionable nature of it).

Loading Video...

What to take from the video? Teleportation via the light bulb and the various metal things around. Her speed, which Bigby was unable to keep up with and to the point Bigby couldn't even locate her(mind you Bigby's sense of smell makes wolverine's seem like a normal person's). Bigby's healing factor not holding up well to Mary's attacks. Even Mary's clone's having enough durability to take werewolf Bigby's hits.

Magic: To further eplain her relationship with magic, she's able to disrupt it and over power it woth I can only assume her own magic. Like for example when she hurt the magic mirror just for looking at her despite being a in a separate location. Watch 8:05-8:55

Loading Video...

Then there's her resistance which didn't get shown out side of messing up Bigby's HF, but it relevant enough to be put in her desription

No Caption Provided

For Devilman I'm just gonna link one of my older debate's. I should note that a lot of it's messy as hell(as it was from a year ago and one of my earlier debates) , so I may organize it or start from scratch tomorrow. Just look on post #3

The Plan:

Basically take flight and fly all the way to the tunnel. Once there, avoid as many fights via teleportation as possible and then proceed to wreck any ST that stand in the way. This should allow my amalgram to get there earlier and set the bomb, guarding it until the last second where it can simply jump into the closest reflective object.

Edit: Even ignoring the natural resistance to magic, Fables are almost impossible to kill, especially powerful and popular ones. Bigby was able to come back from being killed, This included being turned to glass,shattered/refpr,ed/and having his soul leave his body.

2,1 reading order. 2, Bigby turned to glass and shattered, 1,the 13th floor witches reformed him, but are unable to bring him back due to his body being basically an empty shell.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit said:

@jacthripper: I'm going to add comic stuff for Bloody Mary a little bit later.

With that in mind, let's start off with her. First off her final fight with Bigby where she actually uses some of her powers and fully transforms into her natural state. Watch fom 2:05 until her "death"(which I say due to the questionable nature of it).

Is she made of glass? It seemed so... She didn't seem that durable, Devilman makes up for that though. It didn't seem so much that she was incredibly fast, just that Bigby was slow. Arya is better as far as combat speed goes, killing 10 soldiers in under 5 seconds pure swordsmanship and speed.

What to take from the video? Teleportation via the light bulb and the various metal things around. Her speed, which Bigby was unable to keep up with and to the point Bigby couldn't even locate her(mind you Bigby's sense of smell makes wolverine's seem like a normal person's). Bigby's healing factor not holding up well to Mary's attacks. Even Mary's clone's having enough durability to take werewolf Bigby's hits.

Perhaps she doesn't have a scent? She does seem to be made of glass. Once bigby fully morphed he didn't have any problems breaking her sh!t, Arya should have similar strength, especially with magic.

Magic: To further eplain her relationship with magic, she's able to disrupt it and over power it woth I can only assume her own magic. Like for example when she hurt the magic mirror just for looking at her despite being a in a separate location. Watch 8:05-8:55

The type of magic used is different than Eragon magic. It's unlikely to dampen spells effects.

Then there's her resistance which didn't get shown out side of messing up Bigby's HF, but it relevant enough to be put in her desription

For Devilman I'm just gonna link one of my older debate's. I should note that a lot of it's messy as hell(as it was from a year ago and one of my earlier debates) , so I may organize it or start from scratch tomorrow. Just look on post #3

Got the gist of what he can do

The Plan:

Basically take flight and fly all the way to the tunnel. Once there, avoid as many fights via teleportation as possible and then proceed to wreck any ST that stand in the way. This should allow my amalgram to get there earlier and set the bomb, guarding it until the last second where it can simply jump into the closest reflective object.

Alternatively, I could simply break through the ground around my base and protect it, causing us to have to fight. This battle feels dumb though, if someone like Azazel had been here it would last the 21 seconds that it took to press the button plus the one second to port in and out.

Edit: Even ignoring the natural resistance to magic, Fables are almost impossible to kill, especially powerful and popular ones. Bigby was able to come back from being killed, This included being turned to glass,shattered/refpr,ed/and having his soul leave his body.

2,1 reading order. 2, Bigby turned to glass and shattered, 1,the 13th floor witches reformed him, but are unable to bring him back due to his body being basically an empty shell.

That's reforming his body, not him. That's also not Bloody Mary, and she seems to be a whole different monster from Bigby. Also, when we meet what stops Mr. Misery from saying "Jierda thierra kalfis" and snapping your calves in half.While it wouldn't kill you, it would cause a hindrance. Could also turn the Earth into Quicksand using "Deloi moi" or even "Slytha"and knock you out (pretty sure that's op though). Or i could just collapse the tunnel completely... But then again, so could you and wed stalemate.

Overall, I don't see anything overpowering in your character, at least not against mine. If it comes down to a fight, my similar, if not greater, speed, endurance, healing, and magic should be a match for your Strength advantage, pain tolerance, durability, and teleportation.

My capabilities are definitely more diverse, but honestly, the way this fight is set up, it could go either way.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: For some reason most of my edits are aren't appearing, I guess I'm going to have to redo it seperately. So bare with me as I should have everything up not long from now.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit: roger that, good luck!

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Skit

@jacthripper: So I think everything is working now.

Is she made of glass? It seemed so... She didn't seem that durable, Devilman makes up for that though. It didn't seem so much that she was incredibly fast, just that Bigby was slow. Arya is better as far as combat speed goes, killing 10 soldiers in under 5 seconds pure swordsmanship and speed.

Those where all here clones, they also where able to take werewolf Bigby's hit's, just not his fully transformed ones. It's also questionable if she actually died based off her pulling the glass out of her skull and stabbing him despite her clearly having no chance of actually winning. Also fully transformed Bigby is nothing to mess with, as a kid he would solo army's of fables for shits and giggles on a daily basis.

No Caption Provided

How strong is just some random Fable though? Well I'll use some of the physically weakest/non combat orientated ones, Snow White and Goldilocks. Snow White was able kill all of the seven dwarfs(multiple in one instance) and get shot in the head with no permanent issues after(though it took some time to recover).

Goldilocks has taken an hatchet to head, gotten smacked around by Snow, fell down a cliff, got hit by a semi and then spent a few weeks drowning and getting eaten by fish. She of course was perfectly fine later on.

Some what above average characters like jack can just pop bones into place like nothing happened(this was after getting ragdolled around by a bunch of cars on a highway).

No Caption Provided

This isn't even getting into to Bigby's more serious feats like leveling a chunk of a forest via huff n puff.

Bigby is hardly a speedster, but he is hardly slow. Well at least not in his full wolf form considering as a kid he was fully capable of running a 1000 miles 7 times over the course of a single day(also a good durability feat).

No Caption Provided

Perhaps she doesn't have a scent? She does seem to be made of glass. Once bigby fully morphed he didn't have any problems breaking her sh!t, Arya should have similar strength, especially with magic.

Even if she didn't, all of Bigby's senses are ridiculous.

No Caption Provided

Though it's most likely that she was in the mirror world which is why he couldn't locate her. With Magic, Arya is superior to bigby, this isn't the case with anything else though.

The type of magic used is different than Eragon magic. It's unlikely to dampen spells effects.

Why is that? The fable verse is insanely large in scope. Entire fictional verses exist within it like the lion the witch and wardrobe and the wizard of Oz. These are all just minuscule parts of it. Every single character that's just vaguely called "the witch" is a character. The series and it's spin offs are all in the midst of ending with it;s crossover with the unwritten right now. one of the literals created all the fables and another made an entire universe. Fables has little to no limits as to whats contained within it.

That's reforming his body, not him. That's also not Bloody Mary, and she seems to be a whole different monster from Bigby. Also, when we meet what stops Mr. Misery from saying "Jierda thierra kalfis" and snapping your calves in half.While it wouldn't kill you, it would cause a hindrance. Could also turn the Earth into Quicksand using "Deloi moi" or even "Slytha"and knock you out (pretty sure that's op though). Or i could just collapse the tunnel completely... But then again, so could you and wed stalemate.

Overall, I don't see anything overpowering in your character, at least not against mine. If it comes down to a fight, my similar, if not greater, speed, endurance, healing, and magic should be a match for your Strength advantage, pain tolerance, durability, and teleportation.

My capabilities are definitely more diverse, but honestly, the way this fight is set up, it could go either way.

His Body got reformed already by the witches in the scan. It's this part though that says his soul wansn't even in his body any more.

No Caption Provided

As for the rest, resistance to magics going to weaken the effects, add that to regen and natural durability. In addition to not really needing anything in order to survive, makes the magic deal-able.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jacthripper

@skit:

First off, I'm having a wonderful debate, thanks for the fun.

Second off, what is the name of this comic/game series? I may want to check it out.

Back to the debate

I understand Mary's durability now, but that doesn't speak for much else. You put a lot of effort into that, but I don't understand why you did that when you had the similarly durable Devilman half.

You also posted a lot of Bigby feats, but I'm not fighting Bigby. Just because Bigby can do all of these things, and he had a bit of trouble with Mary, does not mean she is also capable of that. Does Mary have feats outside of fighting Bigby?

The Fight

Mr. Misery will end up fighting your Bloody Devil, and when he does what will happen? Considering that I will be waiting for you to arrive, I'll prep a bit by shooting myself in the head until the mag runs out.

No Caption Provided

While a touch wouldn't necessarily kill you, it would definitely give you a massive headache. You've got to understand, his power isn't giving you the damage, it gives you what it feels like. In a lot of cases, this will kill his opponents, but he can control the amount he gives to only KO people like Lynch.

After that, I'll have him start working some magic. He'll be reforming the surroundings into razor sharp stones and the like, so that when you arrive, you'll be barraged with sharpened stones, and it will be similar to the effects of a meat grinder. To make sure it isn't just a clone, I'll do it one stone at a time. Maybe even set them on fire. I could even compress the air, displacing it and launching you 50 feet in the air.

I'll continue and begin slicing you to pieces with my magically enhanced Rider's sword (Tamerlein), forged of brightsteel, a meteoric material with magical properties, and forged with magic and physical effort. It is designed to slice through magical barriers and wards, so it shouldn't have any trouble with any form of magical resistance that you have.

Concept Art of Tamerlein
Concept Art of Tamerlein

Once I'm sure that you're in pieces, and not one (or several) of your clones, I'll scatter your remains, and proceed to completing the mission.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit:

Same, thank you as well.

Second off, what is the name of this comic/game series? I may want to check it out.

The comic is Fables which is the main series. The game is the wolf among us, which is an episodic series that basically goes into some of the on goings of fabletown in the 80s(it's also probably getting a second season and it was just announced today that it's getting it's own comic series). One of many canon spin off's/prequels. They're both excellent, especially the comic which is easily one of the best series I've ever read.

Back to the debate

Take the feats as mostly reinforcement for Bloody Mary's half due to her limited amount of appearances. The feats for Bigby where to clear up her losing to bigby as she was trying to punch well outside of weight class and by a huge margin when Bigby went into his full wolf form. Most of her feats are little brief stuff scattered about like messing up the magic mirror, teleporting into a different dimension, off screen manhandling beast(whose basically Bigby lite).

The Fight

Mr. Misery will end up fighting your Bloody Devil, and when he does what will happen? Considering that I will be waiting for you to arrive, I'll prep a bit by shooting myself in the head until the mag runs out.

While a touch wouldn't necessarily kill you, it would definitely give you a massive headache. You've got to understand, his power isn't giving you the damage, it gives you what it feels like. In a lot of cases, this will kill his opponents, but he can control the amount he gives to only KO people like Lynch.

Why would my amalgam go and touch Mr Misery? If my character believes that he's dead, then they'll have no reason to mess with the body, If they where to think their alive and the whole thing is a ruse, then an attack from a distance would make the most sense due to Devilmans multiple abilities to do so. He just set the room and Mr Misery on fire and just go on with his day.

After that, I'll have him start working some magic. He'll be reforming the surroundings into razor sharp stones and the like, so that when you arrive, you'll be barraged with sharpened stones, and it will be similar to the effects of a meat grinder. To make sure it isn't just a clone, I'll do it one stone at a time. Maybe even set them on fire. I could even compress the air, displacing it and launching you 50 feet in the air.

I should point out that I'm not using clones as per the tourney rules. Regardless though, this situation is avoidable with teleportation.

I'll continue and begin slicing you to pieces with my magically enhanced Rider's sword (Tamerlein), forged of brightsteel, a meteoric material with magical properties, and forged with magic and physical effort. It is designed to slice through magical barriers and wards, so it shouldn't have any trouble with any form of magical resistance that you have.

okay

Once I'm sure that you're in pieces, and not one (or several) of your clones, I'll scatter your remains, and proceed to completing the mission.

While a possible result, it's not going to be quite so simple.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jacthripper

@skit said:

@jacthripper said:

@skit:

Same, thank you as well.

The comic is Fables which is the main series. The game is the wolf among us, which is an episodic series that basically goes into some of the on goings of fabletown in the 80s(it's also probably getting a second season and it was just announced today that it's getting it's own comic series). One of many canon spin off's/prequels. They're both excellent, especially the comic which is easily one of the best series I've ever read.

Back to the debate

Take the feats as mostly reinforcement for Bloody Mary's half due to her limited amount of appearances. The feats for Bigby where to clear up her losing to bigby as she was trying to punch well outside of weight class and by a huge margin when Bigby went into his full wolf form. Most of her feats are little brief stuff scattered about like messing up the magic mirror, teleporting into a different dimension, off screen manhandling beast(whose basically Bigby lite).

The Fight

Why would my amalgam go and touch Mr Misery? If my character believes that he's dead, then they'll have no reason to mess with the body, If they where to think their alive and the whole thing is a ruse, then an attack from a distance would make the most sense due to Devilmans multiple abilities to do so. He just set the room and Mr Misery on fire and just go on with his day.

Hmmmm, always thought he was faking being out. COnsidering he may have actually been incapped though, I'll have him shoot himself in the chest, as this definitively has no negative effect.

No Caption Provided

I should point out that I'm not using clones as per the tourney rules. Regardless though, this situation is avoidable with teleportation.

How fast is the teleportation? How far can she port? How good are the reflexes? These all need to be answered. I'll scroung for some Arya reaction feats, for Holden, I've got this.

He grabs the gun she drops, in midair, takes aim, and fires before he even realizes who fired the first shot (it was his ex)
He grabs the gun she drops, in midair, takes aim, and fires before he even realizes who fired the first shot (it was his ex)

okay

While a possible result, it's not going to be quite so simple.

What type of reaction speed do you have? It very well may.

Overall I need more info on your character to understand how this fight goes.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Skit

@jacthripper: I apologize for the delay, I was having issues again and have been a bit busy writing a review and making a respect thread which I should have waited on.

Hmmmm, always thought he was faking being out. COnsidering he may have actually been incapped though, I'll have him shoot himself in the chest, as this definitively has no negative effect.

okay

How fast is the teleportation? How far can she port? How good are the reflexes? These all need to be answered. I'll scroung for some Arya reaction feats, for Holden, I've got this.

Speed wise, it seems to be pretty quick based off her almost instantly appearing behind bigby from the lightbulb.

How far? Well it's seems to be infinite,as she was able to enter the crooked mans den/home which was inside a regularly moving dimension. Watch 6:40-7:15 and 8:45-9:30.

Loading Video...

BM was able to enter via a mirror like anywhere else.

sorry for the quality I had to make the gif myself
sorry for the quality I had to make the gif myself

Reflexes are sufficient to catch bullets via tk

I will admit this is somewhat of an uphill batlle.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit: I'll get my post up in a few, do you know when voting is?

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers