Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@just_passing_by

@dygoboy

Rules:

• You can have the mother and father good and evil, i would like to lol at a "what if" of how the partents decided to meet.. but you will have to choose one of their personalities to carry over when it comes to intelligence/morals/decisions.
  • All gear must be STANDARD GEAR OF THE MOTHER/FATHER. They must only use what their mother and father REGULARLY uses. (Ex. Cap with his shield / Elektra with her Twin Sais)
  • Your character will share the attributes of the mother and the father with an addition of the special abilities that one might have. (Ex. Grifter and telepathy/ Cassandra Cain and Body Reading) Of which would mean that your character will possess those abilities. You're of course going to be using scans of the Mother/Father but using them to interpret what their child is doing on the battlefield.
  • All techniques will remain the same but there some limitations to be addressed.
  • Your Character WILL BE AT THEIR PEAK OF WHATEVER THEIR PEAK IS. Adult, if you will.
  • You can choose characters from any universe, as long as they have applicable feats. However, assume I know nothing about any Book, Video Game, Manga, Anime and etc character, requiring you to explain their abilities.
  • If you put an OP character in, and I find out its OP later on, Your character will lose all Powers, and be nerfed to Peak Human.

Limitations:

• All techniques will remain the same but there some limitations to be addressed.
  • Telekinetic abilities will also be crunched a tad bit. Largest item that can be thrown - 50 lbs. You can use it on your opponent, but you cannot move them. Only disorient them or chuck items at them. No instakill from the inside either.
  • Stats can't be nerfed.
  • Telepathy can only be used to mind read
  • 10 Ton Strength Limit (Around Spider-Man level)
  • Travel speed is limited to 250Mph
  • Bullet Timing+ Reactions (Around Wolverine/Spider-Man levels)
  • No energy projection above Tank Busting
  • No: Unavoidable Attacks, Physical Internal Attacks, Reality Warping, Duplication, Molecule Manipulation, Pre-Cog, Transmutation, Power Mimicry/Absorbtion/Nullification, Clayform, Intangibility, etc. If you think something is OP, ask and give an explanation.
No Caption Provided

Objectives:

You've been selected for the

Capture the Prisoner!

The rules are simple:

• Each opponent starts at their respective bases, Team 1 is red, Team 2 is blue.
  • You must get the prisoner (Orange) and bring him back to your base, However whenever within 10 feet of the prisoner, You lose all your powers, (but not your skills)
  • The Prisoner also erects a forcefield, nothing can pass by it (even Adamantium, or Creation Blades) except organic matter or objects within contact of organic matter.
  • First opponent to get them to their base, and hold him there for 5 minutes wins.
  • The Prisoner has the skills of Elektra (not the stats tho') and armed with basic hand ninja gear and will not go along peacefully.
  • The Prisoner is also being guarded by 10 Hand Ninja
Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dygoboy

Here is my character. If my P.C was with me, I would have posted an awesome picture of him that I drew.Oh well.. Gotta work with my phone-----------------------

Name:Alexandre Franklin

Alias:Razor Edge

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black

Height: 6 foot 3

Weight: 200 lbs. 90.7 kg.

Martial Status: Single

Citizenship: American

Alignment: Good

(Long story short)Origin:- The man named Alexandre Franklin ( call him Alex for short) used to be a young boy who raised by Martha Franklin. And trained by her to learn how to control his inherent powers and use it for good. A few years later, Martha died,sacrificed by Sasha Kravinoff to bring back her son,the Grim hunter, Moths later,Alex was alone. Until one day a man came to the boy and told him that he was jus dad,blah,blah,blah..(like I said. It's a long story, and I'm currently using my phone so...Skip!!!) Agent X also trained him to become a Mercenary. Teaching him how to use weapons with efficiency,and take advantage of inherited healing factor for many sorts of situation. (Again..SKIP!!!)

Now he's reached his full potential and he's at his peek. Now he travels around the world,completing contracts and adventuring along the way.

Powers:-

Superhuman Strength: Alex is superhumanly strong and capable of lifting about as much weight as as his mother could,10 tons. But with Agent X's strength inherited strength his true limits are unknown.

Superhuman Speed: Alex is capable of running and moving at speeds that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. He can easily catch up with accelerating cars while on foot.

Superhuman Stamina: Alex's advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than an ordinary human. This allows him to exert himself physically for much longer periods of time before fatigue began to impair him. At his peak, Alex is able to physically exert himself at peak capacity for 29 hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood began to impair him.

Superhuman Durability: Alex 's body was physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. His body was more resistant to impact forces than anything else. She was able to withstand great impacts, such as falling from a height of several stories or being struck by an opponent with superhuman strength, that would severely injure or kill a normal human with little to no discomfort.

Superhuman Agility: Alex's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that ate beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. He is extraordinarily limber and his tendons and connective tissues were twice as elastic as the average human being's, despite their enhanced strength. Because of Martha's training,he has the combined agility and acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialists and acrobats. He can also perform any complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs. He is able to easily match or top any Olympic record at gymnastics apparatus such as flying rings, climbing ropes, horizontal bars, trampolines.

Superhuman Reflexes: His reflexes are similarly enhanced and are about 40 times greater than those of an ordinary human.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Alex possesses a superhuman healing factor allows him to regenerate damaged or destroyed bodily tissue with far greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. Alex is able to heal injuries such as slashes, puncture wounds, bullet wounds, and severe burns within moments. His healing factor is developed to the point that he can regrow and reattach missing limbs and organs.His healing factor has allowed him to survive even brain punctures on numerous occasions. With this superior healing factor he has shown a unique tolerance towards pain.

Foreign Chemical Resistance: His body is highly resistant to most drugs and toxins. For example, it is extremely difficult, though not impossible, for him to become intoxicated. He can, however, be affected by certain drugs, such as tranquilizers, if he is exposed to a massive enough dosage.

Disease Immunity: The no so unique regenerative qualities of Alex's healing factor also extends to his Immune System, rendering him immune to the effects of all known diseases and infections.

Wall Crawling: The name says everything.

Extended Longevity: Alex's healing factor provides him with an extended lifespan by slowing the effects of the aging process to an unknown degree.

Telepathic Immunity: The healing factor causes his brain cells to be in a constant state of flux and regeneration, rendering him immune to psychics such as Professor X and Emma Frost.

He takes his Father's personality.

Gear---------------------------

-Common pistols.(Colt M1911 pistol,Glock G22, Glock G21.ect.....

-Throwing Knifes

-A couple of hand grenades

-A katana.

There... Al done..

Avatar image for just_passing_by
just_passing_by

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It had to be on our finals week.. lol
I'll "try" and put up a response as soon as I can tho..

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers