Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@comicdude360

@joewell

@knightofzero

Rules:

• You can have the mother and father good and evil, i would like to lol at a "what if" of how the partents decided to meet.. but you will have to choose one of their personalities to carry over when it comes to intelligence/morals/decisions.
  • All gear must be STANDARD GEAR OF THE MOTHER/FATHER. They must only use what their mother and father REGULARLY uses. (Ex. Cap with his shield / Elektra with her Twin Sais)
  • Your character will share the attributes of the mother and the father with an addition of the special abilities that one might have. (Ex. Grifter and telepathy/ Cassandra Cain and Body Reading) Of which would mean that your character will possess those abilities. You're of course going to be using scans of the Mother/Father but using them to interpret what their child is doing on the battlefield.
  • All techniques will remain the same but there some limitations to be addressed.
  • Your Character WILL BE AT THEIR PEAK OF WHATEVER THEIR PEAK IS. Adult, if you will.
  • You can choose characters from any universe, as long as they have applicable feats. However, assume I know nothing about any Book, Video Game, Manga, Anime and etc character, requiring you to explain their abilities.
  • If you put an OP character in, and I find out its OP later on, Your character will lose all Powers, and be nerfed to Peak Human.

Limitations:

• All techniques will remain the same but there some limitations to be addressed.
  • Telekinetic abilities will also be crunched a tad bit. Largest item that can be thrown - 50 lbs. You can use it on your opponent, but you cannot move them. Only disorient them or chuck items at them. No instakill from the inside either.
  • Stats can't be nerfed.
  • Telepathy can only be used to mind read
  • 10 Ton Strength Limit (Around Spider-Man level)
  • Travel speed is limited to 250Mph
  • Bullet Timing+ Reactions (Around Wolverine/Spider-Man levels)
  • No energy projection above Tank Busting
  • No: Unavoidable Attacks, Physical Internal Attacks, Reality Warping, Duplication, Molecule Manipulation, Pre-Cog, Transmutation, Power Mimicry/Absorbtion/Nullification, Clayform, Intangibility, etc. If you think something is OP, ask and give an explanation.
No Caption Provided

Objectives:

You've been chosen for the ol' Death them to death, Deathmatch!

The rules are very simple.

• Team 1 is red, Team 2 is orange, Team 3 is blue. The order is chosen by the order way at the top of this post. (Comicdude > Joewell > ZeroKnight for the lazy)
  • Kill, KO, Incap, Vaporize, Destroy, Multilate or do whatever untill the other team can't get back up and you win.
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Comicdude360

@apolio: what about the perks? you kn ow for marvel and marlel stuff

ApolIo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apolio: what about the perks? you kn ow for marvel and marlel stuff

Couldn't think of any this round to put at short notice, however, there will be some for next round.

If you survive..

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apolio: trust me i will survive *que music*

ApolIo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm also sorry one of you had to be put in the middle and have an disadvantage.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KnightOfZero

@joewell@comicdude360 alright, good luck to you both. i'll start this off by giving stats to my character (Imma call him Sokka Mustang, seeing as he is the kid of Toph and Roy)

Gear:

• Roy Mustang's gloves (plus some backup gloves)
  • Toph's Metal Bending Police armor and her metal bracelet.

now, lets move on to Sokka's abilities:

Father-Roy's Powers

He is a colonel in the Army in FMAB universe and has fought in the Ishvalen war (meaning he has extensive combat experience and military training, passing this experience along to his son). He is also the only flame alchemist in the FMAB universe, which has produced exceedingly deadly affects:

Like here:

No Caption Provided

and here:

Loading Video...

10:20 onwards: you can see that roy can create constant explosions that are insainly hard to dodge (seeing as lust never had a chance to make a move until the end and was just taking all of the punishment). All of those explosions were huge and very fast moving. have fun dodging that ;)

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KnightOfZero

continuing from the previous post (sorry, comicvine got weird and wouldnt let me post anymore), we have more instances of how good roy's flame alchemy is:

Loading Video...
  • 3:04: you see that roy can pinpoint the explosion, allowing for his alchemy to target people's weak points (like their eyes or tongues)
  • 4:04: same thing happens. You can also note how fast the attacks move, envy is unable to avoid them due to their speed and his being caught off guard
  • 7:00 his blasts continue to incinerate and toss around envy like a ragdoll
  • 10:30: another instance of how big/powerful his explosions are

just as a note, so you dont think that this is an over powered "unavoidable/internal attack", in the manga they make it clear that roy's attack need to cross distance in order to make contact (it is represented by the red lightning lines that sometime appear). His alchemy works by separating the oxygen molecules in the air to make them highly volatile and then igniting them with his alchemy. so when his attacks hit envy, his attack had to travel to hit him. at one point, wrath was able to dodge it, and he is only a little over peak human in regards to speed and reaction time.

but enough about the father, lets look at the mother:

Toph:

we all know that toph is a master earth and metal bender

now, my favorite ability that she has is the seismic sense:

No Caption Provided

this allows her to have full knowledge of her surrounding, from where her opponents are and what they are going to do, to the location of secret passages, to even the tiniest details (like the ants on the hill in her house or exactly what a person looks like)

Lets take a look at some of her fights:

here, she goes up against 7 master earthbenders who do nothing but fight for a living...and she effortlessly defeats them all in under 3 minutes.

• 1:37: able to create enough force to knock back the 7 men and create a cloud of dust and rip up the stadium
  • 2:01: reacts to rocks being thrown at her from close distances after they have been thrown and instantly retaliates by knocking the guy to the side
  • 2:20: fast enough to grab 2 rocks hurled at her (again, fast speeds at close distances) and retaliates by easily creating 3 rock pillars
  • 2:29: reacts to a surprise attack from behind by (again) grabbing a rock that was being thrown at her...only this time, coming from behind her. Plus, she was strong enough to throw it back with such strength that it took out a small part of the ring
  • 3:15: her control over earth is so fine that she can control dust particles
  • 0:40: she is able to shoot her and 3 people high up into the air (at least 75 feet higher than their current location) just by using the force of her earthbending
  • 1:28: she is strong enough to kick down a metal door, ripping it off of its hinges. after, you get a good demonstration of her metal bending techniques (easily able to control metal to knock around her opponents
  • 6:22 pulls an airship fin out of alignment

Also, in the comic story: Bumi vs Toph round 1, everyone agrees that both Toph and bumi are equal in terms of strength and earthbending power. and we know how much of a badass bumi is (seeing as he was able to toss around giant ass boulders like it was nothing)

• 0:46: effortlessly creates a large stone pillar to move small buildings
  • 0:56 moves around small sheds
  • 1:14 at his max, you can see that he can move a large (10 ton) statue of ozai from a distance

and toph manages to stalemate this guy 0.o

well, thats enough for now. im sure i will have more to say later, but for now, i will wait until you guys have posted.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: @knightofzero

My character for this fight is the product of a relationship between Pride from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Crona Gorgon from Soul Eater ( The anime only ). I shall name this child Dante S. Bradley.

Dante will take the morality of his father,Pride, who is an cold-blooded arrogant murderer and will wield nothing but his own Black Blood. Dante will look similar to his dad, meaning he'll look like a child, with the pink hair of his mother.

From his father, Dante has inherited several powers. This includes the regeneration, super smell, and shadow manipulation of the homunculus. To give you an idea of what Dante will be capable of, here's a video:

Loading Video...

( Watch from beginning to 6:00ish, then 7:10 to end )

As you can see, Prides ( and in turn Dantes ) shadows are extremely strong and have a very high cutting power. They were able to easily chop down trees and peirce Alphonse Elrics body, which is bullet-proof. There also pretty fast and come in large groups.

Pride's regeneration is also a big factor, while it wasn't really shown in the video above, is shown in the scans below:

Here Pride takes a beating from the chimera Heinkel and goes to get up in a matter of minutes. ( Two things to note here;These scans take place just a little before the video, and that Pride can't use his powers in those scans because its pitch black, and Pride can't use his powers when its to dark or too bright )

Using Prides power alone, Dante is a formidable combatant. But then we have a whole other side of him, coming from Crona.

Crona is a meister with the ability to use Black Blood. This ability basically allows her to harden and shape her blood, making her very durable and dangerous. Again, I'll provide a couple videos so you can get the jist of her.

Loading Video...

( Watch from 2:45-4:20 then 4:50 to 6:40 )

This video shows Cronas sword fighting skills, Screech attacks, and some of her Black Blood. This didn't really show her full potential like the next two videos will, but its a good start.

Before I post the next videos, I'd like to bring attention to the giant black form coming out of her back. That is Ragnarok, and he is melted down into Cronas blood. While he is technically a separate entity, he's bonded with Crona, so I assume he'll be passed down like every other thing.

Loading Video...

( 1:00 to 4:45 )

Here in this video,Crona fights Stein, one of the most powerful people in the series. While Crona loses badly here, it still shows Cronas ability even further.

Loading Video...

( 0:40-1:50, 4:00-7:10 )

And lastly for this post with have Cronas battle against Death the Kid. In this fight Crona shows some impressive durability against Kids magical bullets, flight, and more screech attacks.

As the child of these two, Dante is a very powerful opponent. With his plethora of powers and moderate physicals I believe Dante will have only a little trouble with your two characters. But I won't get into how Dante will take on you two until after I'm a little more knowledgeable.

Btw, sorry if any of this sounds a little weird. I wrote this while pretty tired and kinda in a rush, so if anything sounds illogical, tell me and I'll try to clarify.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apolio:

No problem! Infact, I prefer it in the middle. ;)

@knightofzero:

A quick question, is Sokka going to be blind?

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell i wasnt going to make him blind because roy had sight and toph's other kids werent blind (though its kinda ironic because roy is temporarily blind later)

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Comicdude360

@knightofzero: @apolio: @joewell: ok so the child for my guys will be named margret

i would go on about wolverine but i do believe we all know who he is adamantium skeleton, claws, ect..

Mayday Parker aka Spider girl has similar powers to her father spider man. Her strength level is considered to be from about 8-12 tons a slight bit less than her father however her speed and agility make up for it by being a slight bit better than her father. There are two main differences between her and her father's abilities that set them apart. The first is spider sense may's is constantly shown being superior to peter's in almost every way being able sense where enemies are and if she's encountered them before without seeing them.nShe can also use this to sense where her enemies weakest points are. Her spider sense is so sharp that she literally has taken out enemies blindfolded. The second way that she is unique to her father is her ability to magnetize any object that she touches an ability that will be very important here as the fight is taking place in the middle of a city filled with metal. This power essential gives her a free shot on her opponents as the only way her opponents have broken free is when she has hit them though if there was someone strong enough they would likely be able to break it. She can use this to repel herself as eel resulting on a more impactful hit. she can also use this ability to repeal her enemies or repel stuff (no better word but almost anything really). sorry if my scans are out of order.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: @knightofzero: oh and her gear is adamantium skeleton, web shooters, and she has used the goblin booms before but that's debatable.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell@comicdude360 so apparently my videos for toph didnt show up, so im reposting the videos down here:

here you can see her go up against 7 master earthbenders who do nothing but fight for a living...and she effortlessly defeats all of them in under 3 minutes:

Loading Video...

1:37: able to create enough force to knock back the 7 men and create a cloud of dust and rips up the stadium

2:01 reacts to rocks being thrown at her from close distance (after they have already been thrown) and instantly retaliates by knocking the guy to the side

2:20: fast enough to grab 2 rocks hurled and at her (again, fast speeds at close distance) and retaliates by easily creating 3 rock pillars

2:29 reacts to a surprise attack from behind by (again) grabbing rocks being thrown from behind her. plus she was strong enough to throw it back with such strength that it took out a small part of the ring.

3:15: her control over earth is so fine that she can control dust particles. then she manages to deflect/dodge several large rocks being thrown at her.

Loading Video...

0:40 she is able to shoot her and 2 people high up into the air (at least 75 feet higher than their current location just by using the force of her earthbending.

1:28 she is strong enough to kick down a metal door, ripping it off its hinges. after, you get a good demonstration of her metal bending techniques (easily able to control metal to shield herself and knocks around her opponents

6:22 pulls an airship fin out of alignment

Also, in the comic story "bumi vs toph", everyone agrees that both toph and bumi are equal in terms of strength and earthbending powers and we know how much of a badass bumi is:

Loading Video...

0:46: effortlessly creates a large stone pillar to move small buildings

0:56 moves around small sheds with his earthbending

1:14: at his max, you can see that he can move a large (10 ton) statue of ozai from a distance.

and toph manages to stalemate this guy 0.o

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KnightOfZero

@comicdude360@joewell should have mentioned this earlier, but Sokka has Roy Mustang's personality type (confident, strong, patient when he needs to be, witty/charming, and most importantly, wont hesitate to kill when he needs to)

alright, lets get to some battle strategies (this should be fun because you both have exploitable weaknesses):

so, what i plan on doing is having sokka immediately burrow underground when the fight starts, taking some of the metal from the facility with me. this will protect me from Dante smelling where i am as the fight progresses (though Margret will still be able to tell where i am, though i am less concerned about her). i will travel underground to where the fighting is taking place (it is likely that the two of you will be fighting each other at this point in the match). when i get to where you are, i will use my seismic sense to find a good time to strike against you two (sokka will wait a minute if he needs too). He can use this time to gain knowledge on who he will be fighting (noticing how Margret is an agile and strong fighter, similar to an airbender, as well as Dante's shadow and his sword abilities.

when he finds his opening he (while he is underground), will try to trap/restrain dante in an earth sphere (seeing as he has 2 people he needs to fight, it makes sense for him to try to incapacitate 1 before going for another.

plus, it is a thing earthbenders (including toph) do on a regular basis

What this will do is negate Dante's abilities to use his shadows and restrain him for a time (i dont expect that he will be in there forever, but long enough for me to deal with some other issues.

Now, the problem with Margret is actually what you chose for your gear, mainly the adamantium skeleton. We have seen what happens to people like wolverine when he goes up against someone who can manipulate metal:

No Caption Provided

This fact gives me a huge advantage over your character that i wouldnt have otherwise. I can basically manipulate the metal on your bones to seriously mess you up. I can do what is seen in the above picture to you and rip it off of your bones. This will cause your character an extreme amount of pain and i would even bet that it would knock you out.

Meanwhile, if dante hasnt broken out of the earth sphere, i can use the adamantium to coat the outside of the sphere. at that point, you arent getting out of there at all (seeing as crona can in no way destroy/break adamantium). from there, i can use my flame alchemy to cook you alive inside until you die.

Conclusion

• Sokka will take some metal from his location with him and burrow underground
  • he will go to where the fighting is and (using his seismic sense) wait until a good moment to strike
  • still underground he will quickly encase Dante in an earth sphere to negate his shadow powers and restrain him for a bit
  • sokka will pop up and rip off the adamantium from Margret's bones. the pain alone should be able to incapacitate her
  • if dante hasnt broken out from the sphere yet, Sokka will encase the sphere in the adamantium and cook dante alive because he will have no way of escaping
Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero: umm why do you assume that you know 100% of all of our powers. @apolio: never stTed this and your whole strategy revolves around him knowing both our powers. Sorry if I'm wrong but this is a major flaw.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero: Also in season 1 of legend of korra there's a metal so pure that it's impossible to metal bend this also should be the case with adamantium.

ApolIo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero: umm why do you assume that you know 100% of all of our powers. @apolio: never stTed this and your whole strategy revolves around him knowing both our powers. Sorry if I'm wrong but this is a major flaw.

Nope, they won't know anything about your character, but after fighting them, they can make distinctions on who your parents might of been if they've known them.

As an example:

Captain America/Black Widow's kid fighting Spider-Man's/X-23's kid, while Captain Widow might not know anything about Spider-23 personally, after fighting him, he could draw conclusions that since the kid is in a spider costume, firing webs, has a healing factor and adamantium claws, He may be the love child of X-23 and Spider-Man and vice versa. However, this only extends to characters from the same universe that would actually have the knowledge. Batman wouldn't know anything about Spider-Man and etc.

@knightofzero: Also in season 1 of legend of korra there's a metal so pure that it's impossible to metal bend this also should be the case with adamantium.

It was stated during The Last Airbender, Toph was only able to bend metal because of the impurity, and because there was as much rock as metal in it..

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: @knightofzero:

Not bad. Not bad at all.

First I'll counter some of the points made in your plan, then tell you my own.

This fact gives me a huge advantage over your character that i wouldnt have otherwise. I can basically manipulate the metal on your bones to seriously mess you up. I can do what is seen in the above picture to you and rip it off of your bones. This will cause your character an extreme amount of pain and i would even bet that it would knock you out.

First off, this. Toph, just like any other metal bender, can't bend purified metals. I'm not personally sure how purified adamantium is, but I'd like to warn Comicdude of this so he can try to prove if it is or not.

Other than that, your plan is fine.

At the start of the fight, Dante will make a bunch of shadow tendrils all over the battlefield. Doing this will not only allow him to quickly attack Margret, but also see the entire area ( Because he can see out of those eyes ). Now Dante will have a good idea of what the place looks like and know that Sokka has gone underground. Next Dante will command his shadows to attack Margret. While she is probably fast enough to dodge them, it will keep her occupied and pressed against the edge of the map for a while.

While this is happening, Dante will use his wings and take off a couple yards into the sky. Since he'll be expecting an underground attack, this is the most logical thing for him to do. While in the sky, Dante will cut himself and spill some blood in area. It will float just a little off the ground under Dante, like it did in his fight with Stein.

Now that the Black Blood is floating around, Dante will use the shadows to chase Margret forward. Once she gets close enough, he will use his Bloody Needle attack to impale her. If she survives, ( And because she has Wolverines regen, she probably will. ) Dante will then use the shadows to attack her too. Between the shadows, Black Blood, and the fact that Dante is in sky, Margret should eventually get overwhelmed and ripped apart.

While this is happening, Sokka will be underground somewhere. Because Dante is in the air, Sokka will be unable to put him in a earth sphere like you said. The only thing he'll be able to do while still in the earth is attack Margret, since Dante won't be able to be seen by seismic sense. The second that Sokka comes out, he'll be attacked by shadows and Black Blood. Neither of the parents of your character are known for their reactions, so its likely that the battle will end right there.

To recap;

1. Dante will create shadows all over the field to see everything and attack Margret.
  2. He will fly into the sky and cut himself, leaving the area around him covered in floating specs of Black Blood.
  3. He will force Margret into the area of his Black Blood and ideally, kill her.
  4. He will wait for Sokka to come up from out of the ground and murder him.
Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apolio: @knightofzero: @joewell: yes she wouldn't be able to bend it as adamantium was designed in a lab by using chemicals not natural material. Also comparing magneto to toph is wrong as their powers work in differant ways. While magneto can actually control the metal toph can only bend the earth in the metal.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By KnightOfZero

@comicdude360@joewell@apoliohere is the thing about adamantium. while it is a mixture of metals, it is still mostly comprised of Iron, which not only is a naturally occurring metal found in the earth, but is the most common metal that makes up the earth's crust, which toph bends regularly. Seeing as how she regularly bends iron, it would make sense for her to be able to bend this. though it wont matter if i can or cant do it if joewell's plan works because she will be dead anyway.

also, i never said i knew 100% about what your powers were. all i said was that i would wait to find out what i could about you (for example, i wouldnt know that Margret has a spider sense, but i could tell that you are an agile fighter because it is likely that you would be jumping around a lot). It would make more sense for me to try and encase Dante because he wont be jumping around as much as Margret, making him an easier target, and it just so happens that by doing that, i negate one of his powers.

though,i had forgotten that he could fly, so i do need to modify my plan.

Plan B

so, while Sokka is going toward where the fighting is happening, he will notice that he can only detect 1 person on the ground, leading him to the logical conclusion that the other enemy is a flyer (seeing how he knows about benders and know that people can fly using airbending).

He will notice that Margret will be having issues with something on the ground that continually makes spikes, leading Sokka to the conclusion that these "spots" are dangerous and should be avoided.

now, he has no reason to go to the surface at this point and will wait until Margret is dealt with, or until he finds a good opportunity to leave. What he will then do is find a location that has less or no "spots" in them (most likely area would be the lake and waterfall bases because they have interiors). Now, he would be able to detect if you had your shadows there because your shadows have mass and are connected back to you, so he could follow the shadows back to your exact location if you had shadows in the base.

The plan from there would be simple. In the fight that the black clown (a being made out of black blood) had against Kirikou Rung and Kim Diehl, it is shown that black blood can be incinerated and has a potential weakness to fire. And you know what roy mustang is good at....

Now, sokka will go to the bases and preform a series of sneak attacks on you Dante by doing the following:

• Shooting large blasts of fire at Dante (who isnt expecting this and would have a hard time reacting to the fire, as i have shown that it takes a few seconds tops for the fire to hit its mark). This will cause extreme damage to your first move would be to go and attack where the fire came from
  • Sokka will then go underground and go to the other base and repeat the process because you will be busy attacking the other base
  • He will repeat this until you catch on (and he will make sure to avoid any bases that have shadows in them.
  • Eventually (after your character has sustained much damage from the constant explosions), you will either end up destroying the base or just permanently keeping shadows on the base, in which case, Sokka will move on to attacking you from other locations (such as coming out of the side of the cliff face to attack you, then quickly burrowing back underground. He can keep this tactic up because he just needs to be out long enough to snap his fingers a couple of times (now, it takes less than 1 second to snap, 0.5 seconds at most. now, not only is roy mustang a peak human, but snapping his fingers is his life and how he fights, so he has likely gotten that number lower. seeing as he has 2 hands, he can get 2 massive explosions off in roughly .5 seconds.) So he can just poke his head out from a somewhere you dont see him (and he would be able to find out where your shadows are looking for him) and launch attacks and be gone before you even knew he was there
  • eventually, after all of the abuse, it will be just like the roy vs lust fight and he will have exhausted your regeneration/black blood and you will die.

also, to address the "Sokka's parents arent know for agility" thing, i have already shown that toph has insainly good reflexes. she was able to dodge many projectiles thrown at her at high speeds from close distances, even some attacks that were behind her. At one point, she was able to catch the rocks that were thrown at her. here is the video i posted again in case you missed it:

Loading Video...

so, he should be able to dodge attacks when he needs too.

Conclusion

• Sokka will wait out the fight between Margret and Dante until 1 side goes down.
  • Assuming that Dante wins, Sokka will notice that he can only sense 1 opponent and will assume that the other is flying
  • he will also sense the black blood on the ground and will avoid them
  • He will go to one of the bases (seeing as it is unlikely that they have black blood or shadows in them) and will blast Dante (who is unaware of this) several times with his fire (which black blood can be affected by) before going underground before dante can retaliate. The fire will be hard to dodge because it takes a very short amount of time (couple seconds at most) for the attack to connect and even then, Dante wont be expecting this and will be hit by multiple explosions
  • repeat process by finding out where a good location to strike is until dante is dead

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: @knightofzero: @apolio: ok here is my battle plan

So quite honestly both of your strategies can easily be dealt with by Margret giving her morals (logan) and other abilities. First of all knight i find it amusing that you discrediting my representative when it's quite obvious that you are the weakest person here as you lack the accelerated healing that me and joe posses. So here it is. To begin the battle Margret will immediately target sokka the "coward" in the match. It'll be quite easy to take you down as with morals off and adamantium claws she'll one shot you. Now joe it's most likely that Dante won't interfere in me taking sokka out as i'll be making his job easier. Now your shadow guards won't be an issue as Marg (I'm tired of writing margret lol) can easily just magnetize the floor keeping them in place. Dante however will be a problem. He won't become a presence in the battle until he starts attacking from above. However Marg will use her webs to pull you back to the ground than magnetize you. This will essentially bring the battle to a hand to hand fight 1v1. No I'm not dismissing your other powers but honestly with spider sense and advanced agility range attacks won't be a problem. In pure hand to hand it's easy to see that Marg will outclass you as she has her father's fighting skills, durability, claws and regeneration along with May's spider sense, sped, agility, strength, webbing, and magnetism among others. overall here's how i see Marget>>Dante>>>>>Sokka

Good Luck :)

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360 how do you plan on targeting me? not only am i underground at the start of the match, but im on the other side of the map from you (you being the red star and me being the blue star) are you going to tunnel underground? because then you are just asking to be killed by me and my earthbending.

not to mention, you still have Dante to deal with before you can get to me. so have fun with that one

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero: it's honestly pretty easy to target you logan's senses and may's spider sense will make it easy to find you. all she has to do to get past dante is use stealth and even if he sees her I'm assuming that his character has common sense and when he sees that I'm targeting you he'll just prepare to face me. Getting down will also be easy as i mentioned she has access to pumpkin bombs and the green goblins glider (though i won't be using the glider as she never used it for much more than transportation. just a few bombs will dig a hole large enough to one shot you. No offense meant here but the pst impact your character is going to play here is maybe burning marg a little. even your strategy for dealing with dante won't work as after you use that strategy once he'll just fly up and be prepared for you. overall this turns into a battle for me against @joewell: very early.

good luck (:

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360 uuuuuuh, you do realize that you first have to get past dante first, right? even if you manage to stealth him, once you start throwing pumpkin bombs, he is going to know where you are and start targeting you hard.

not to mention that if you start throwing bombs, i am just going to tunnel down deeper and deeper if i need to.

also, why would you target me first? As you said, you have no idea about what powers we have. So why would you go for the guy who is chilling underground when you have the much more pressing matter of the guy raining down living blood from the skies while shoving his shadow spikes up your ass? is the threat you detect beneath you (and again, on the other side of the map) really your first priority?

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero: Actually I'm just working with their personality as wolverine is gonna want to take out the coward hiding first. Also from what i've seen of your character he sou;don't hide underground ass he's confident in his abilities and will think that he could take us both. everything else you've asked I've already countered now it would be polite if we stopped until joe posted.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By KnightOfZero

@comicdude360 you are right in that he is confident, but he isnt stupid. why would he just run into a situation when he can be sneaky and patient, waiting for the right moment to strike.

in FMAB, roy knows when he is at a disadvantage and that sometimes he needs to wait for the right moment to strike. for example, he planed his coup of the capital from within the higher ranks of the military by waiting and planning the rebellion for weeks if not months. he didnt just rush right in thinking the could take everyone on his own. so in this case, it would make sense for him to want to do the same. he doesnt know who he is up against, so it is beneficial for him to hide until the time is right.

i do think you are right that we should wait for @joewell to respond

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: @knightofzero:

Sorry it took me so long to reply I had school..

I'll start with countering KoZ.

He will notice that Margret will be having issues with something on the ground that continually makes spikes, leading Sokka to the conclusion that these "spots" are dangerous and should be avoided.

Except the Black Blood will be floating in the air as little balls, so Sokka won't know about them.

Now, sokka will go to the bases and preform a series of sneak attacks on you Dante by doing the following

I said in my first post that Dante will put shadows everywhere. This includes inside the structures, on the cliffs, and everywhere else he can. That means he'll see everything above the ground. Including the shifting of the earth before Sokka comes up.

also, to address the "Sokka's parents arent know for agility" thing, i have already shown that toph has insainly good reflexes. she was able to dodge many projectiles thrown at her at high speeds from close distances, even some attacks that were behind her. At one point, she was able to catch the rocks that were thrown at her. here is the video i posted again in case you missed it

I saw it, and she is definitely not bad. But Dantes shadows move faster than those rocks, and Sokka can't bend them. It's will also be hard to dodge when he's half underground and trying to attack.

While Sokka only has to snap his fingers to transmute, Dante only has to think, meaning the second he knows that Sokka is above ground, he'll be attacked. Keep in mind that Sokka still has to perform an arm or leg movement to bend and go back underground. I'm not sure that he'll be given enough time to bend and attack considering that Dante will know where he's at even before he comes all the way up.

In the fight that the black clown (a being made out of black blood) had against Kirikou Rung and Kim Diehl, it is shown that black blood can be incinerated and has a potential weakness to fire. And you know what roy mustang is good at....

That was only in the manga, so we don't know if anime Crona has the same weakness. And even if she did, he still has Pride's regen to fall back on.

Now to counter Comicdude.

Now joe it's most likely that Dante won't interfere in me taking sokka out as i'll be making his job easier

Nope. He'd most likely kill her. Why keep someone alive when you know they'll be a nuisance later? Especially when Dante can take the both of you just fine.

can easily just magnetize the floor keeping them in place.

Can she magnetize things that aren't metal? Can you show me prove of this?

However Marg will use her webs to pull you back to the ground than magnetize you.

She'll be too busy to worry about webbing down Dante. Between the shadows and Black Blood Margret will have no time to accurately shoot webs. And even if she did, Dante could use a shadow and sever the web before he gets pulled down.

all she has to do to get past dante is use stealth

Like I said above, Dante will see everything through the eyes of his shadows. Stealth won't be an option.

So basicly, nothing changes. Dante still attacks and overwhelms Margret and he still finds and kills Sokka. Even if he does get hit once or twice, he'll still be fine. It'd take a lot of shots to burn out Dantes philosophers stone, and unlike Lust, he'll can attack while regenerating.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell 2 questions:

1. how do you plan on getting blood inside of the structures? are you actively going to fly in, cut yourself then bleed all over the interior of the building? how do you plan on doing that before margret reaches you? or are you going to completely ignore margret until you have coated everywhere in your blood? and lets not forget that every time you do this, you are using up pride's regeneration, meaning that before all of the fighting happens, you have already sustained some damage, making it easier for margret and sokka to take you down.
  2. what is the cutting power of the black blood?

also, i highly doubt that every piece of black blood will be hovering off of the ground all of the time. especially when you say that you coat everything in blood, including the side of the mountains, apparently. At some point, they will touch the ground and seismic sense will pick them up. alerting him to the threat

also, i have to say that i really love your strategy. very well thought out :D

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero:

1. I don't plan on getting the Black Blood anywhere except the general area of where Dante is. The shadows are what will be everywhere, and they can be created with a thought.
  2. It can easily cut through humans and pierce stone.

Thanks! Yours ins't too bad either XD

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell alright, that clears somethings up: i'll get back to you once @comicdude360 posts his next retort, because that can influence how sokka will approach the fight (it should be basically the same thing, with a few tweaks know that i better whats going on)

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: @knightofzero: ok im not able to post images right now but it has been steed clearly that she can magnetize any object by touvging it now also i believe in one of the scans she magnetizes the wood on the ground. now i'll go

PLAN B (since knight got one it's only fair i do as well)

ok so since i won't be able to take down soaka right away so it'll be Marg vs Dante and than the winner will take out sokka. so as i stated the entire idea is to get dante to the ground what will be easy. your shadows won't move as they're magnetized and even than her agility and spider sense will make it nearly impossible to hit her. Once on the ground he will be hit with magnetism and pumpkin bombs (actually they weren't green goblin's equipment they were hog globlins if i recall correctly:) once on the ground you won't be able to hit her cause of sense and agility blah blah blah. She'll easily be able to one shot you will advanced fighting styles and adamantium claws. Than after that sokka will try to him me with fire even though he won't be able to as her sense and agiliy will prevent it. even if you were hitting her with invisible attaches it wouldn't work as she's fought and beat several with her spider sense i'll try to postg the images but as i stated unlikely. go ahead now rebut. also @apolio: why are the shadow guards allowed when madrox was banned. I don't get that at all as according to joe they are heavy hitters where madrox was a normal human

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Joewell911

@comicdude360: @knightofzero

Where is it stated that she can magnetize non-metal substances? Can you show me this when you get the chance? I don't think she magnetized wood in any of the scans above, but I could be wrong.

why are the shadow guards allowed when madrox was banned. I don't get that at all as according to joe they are heavy hitters where madrox was a normal human

They aren't guards, just tendrils controlled by Dante that he can see and attack from.

your shadows won't move as they're magnetized and even than her agility and spider sense will make it nearly impossible to hit her.

I'll wait until you show me the first part to respond to that but assuming she can't, I highly doubt she'll be able to dodge dozens of shadows and bloody needles attacking her from all angles forever. Does Margret get tired? Because Dante won't get tired using his powers while Margret will constantly be jumping around and probably taking hits.

Once on the ground he will be hit with magnetism and pumpkin bombs

How will she get Dante on the ground? The webs won't work because he can cut them, even while tied up. And he can dodge or cut pumpkin bombs in half.

She'll easily be able to one shot you will advanced fighting styles and adamantium claws.

Even if you do get him on the ground, I doubt Dante will be one shotted considering his healing factor and durability.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Comicdude360
ApolIo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ApolIo

@comicdude360: c.f?

If you mean C.V as in ComicVine, I honestly don't know why you joined in the first place..

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apolio:

I think he meant CV as in comicvine...

ApolIo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ApolIo

@joewell said:

@apolio:

I think he meant CV as in comicvine...

I actually edited that into my post seconds before you posted that.

Lol, weird.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apolio: no I just mean cavs I have better stuff to do right now.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: with me out I believe he's rethinking his strategy as the entire thing involved you beating me and then him shooting fire at you until you died. I'm convinced I'll take second even though I dropped out lol.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell@apolio sorry, i have midterms and other work this week, so i wont be able to do anything on this. i forfeit the match to joe.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ApolIo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell@apolio sorry, i have midterms and other work this week, so i wont be able to do anything on this. i forfeit the match to joe.

I understand, Its fine.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero: @comicdude360:

Everytime XD!! I have legitametlly never been a full tornament match. Either I or the other person always drops out.

But yeah, I understand real life comes first and all, so no hard feelings. And good luck on your mid-terms!

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell thanks. also, i didnt expect to win after i saw your plan. to be honest, i was pulling my plan out of my ass. it is very likely that one or 2 good hits could have gotten me while it definaly would have taken a while to take you out