TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@rolandalderas

• Father: Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)
  • Mother: Toph Beifong (Avatar, the Last Airbender)

@dextersinister:

• Father: Xykon (Xykon)
  • Mother: Jade Chan (Jackie Chan and something else. Can't remember where she's from)

Rules:

• You can have the mother and father good and evil, i would like to lol at a "what if" of how the parents decided to meet.. but you will have to choose one of their personalities to carry over when it comes to intelligence/morals/decisions.
  • All gear must be STANDARD GEAR OF THE MOTHER/FATHER. They must only use what their mother and father REGULARLY uses. (Ex. Cap with his shield / Elektra with her Twin Sais)
  • Your character will share the attributes of the mother and the father with an addition of the special abilities that one might have. (Ex. Grifter and telepathy/ Cassandra Cain and Body Reading) Of which would mean that your character will possess those abilities. You're of course going to be using scans of the Mother/Father but using them to interpret what their child is doing on the battlefield.
  • All techniques will remain the same but there some limitations to be addressed.
  • Your Character WILL BE AT THEIR PEAK OF WHATEVER THEIR PEAK IS. Adult, if you will.
  • You can choose characters from any universe, as long as they have applicable feats. However, assume I know nothing about any Book, Video Game, Manga, Anime and etc character, requiring you to explain their abilities.
  • If you put an OP character in, and I find out its actual power levels later on, Your character will lose all Powers, and be nerfed to Peak Human.

Limitations:

• 1) Strength limited to 10 tons.
  • 2) Durability is limited to that of a Large Building. Not including Energy Shields or Healing. Characters cannot be unbeatable to Street Level means.
  • 3) Movement, Combat, and Travel Speeds is limited to Mach 5. Reaction Speed is limited to Mach 15.
  • 4) Energy Attacks limited to Large Building levels. This includes all forms of Energy, Magic, Psychics, ect attacks.
  • 5) Gear must fit above. This includes Armor, Shields, Weapons, ect.
  • 6) May have 1 summon that fits above.
  • 7) Telepathy like attacks are allowed, but character cannot be so good at TP that Will Power and/or Mental Defense has no way to combat against it.
  • 8) Molecule Manipulation limited to weapons or gear of reasonable level.
  • 9) Time Manipulation and Reality Warping is not allowed.
  • 10) Teleport Killing, Shrink Killing, Telekinesis Killing, and Intangibility Killing is not allowed. You can attack those ways to harm or maim a character, you just cannot directly use it to kill that way in debates. Were calling this a fair plot device.
  • 11) BFR is off.
  • 12) Stats can't be nerfed.
  • 13) Regeneration is limited to coming back from decapitation.
  • If You Feel Someone Is Low Balling Or High Balling A Character-Then Call Them Out.
  • Any Personal Insults Will Result In An Automatic Loss Of A Match. (THIS WILL BE ENFORCED STRICTLY) 3 Strikes & YOU ARE OUT.
  • If you run into a problem with another debtor, please PM me.
  • DO NOT INTERFERE WITH A MATCH.
  • PLEASE DEBATE WITH HONOR, DO NOT MAKE UP ABILITIES OR BS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTERS.

Map:

No Caption Provided

No, going down the pipe will not do anything in this scenario. Mario is not present here, nor are the Goombas.

• Combatants are in character. This means their usual set of morals apply.
  • This is a random encounter (no prep for either side) and both sides have standard gear. Both sides have no immediate knowledge of their opponents, either. This is, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
  • Incapacitation, knockout, or death all count as elimination. BFR (battlefield removal, a.k.a. knocking the enemy so far away that there's no way the fight could continue in the near future) is BANNED.
RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

@dextersinister Would you mind going first? I don't really know too much about either of your characters.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@rolandalderas: What Kakashi's willpower like, I know he can resist illusions but what about magical affects that are overcome with willpower?

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: He's only dealt with genjutsu so him resisting some type of magic would always relate back to the genjutsu since that's what his universe uses.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas:

The only rule is that it must be breakable by will power or have some form of defense against it, not both, Kakashi's form of defense is actually bad against how this form of attack works, he see's through illusions, this is a magical trap that requires that the target look at it before it takes affect also my characters undead, they aren't even capable of having chi.

The magical compulsion of D&D sorcerers works by testing your characters willpower against my characters arcane might and force of personality, under normal circumstances Xaviers telepathy would be no defense against it but his incredible willpower would, Juggernauts helmet which blocks TP does not block magical possession for instance.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: I know nothing about your character so if you could provide to me some information on what exactly you will be using to attack me would be helpful.

Can you provide me with any feats of what you're describing and someone overcoming said tactic?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dextersinister

@rolandalderas: A symbol of insanity, magical spells of the enchantment school magically compel or outright alter the mind, normally a case of casting the spell when you can see the target but in this case the spell is pre-prepared and placed as a visual trap on a bouncing ball.

Other than that your asking how does magic work, it just does, mind affects within the setting can affect creatures mind entirely of water or even fire as long as they are capable of thought.

said tactic

What tactic? Kakashi's ability combats illusions

willing to let this slide as it would be a cheap win anyway after the non-existent first round.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas: A symbol of insanity, magical spells of the enchantment school magically compel or outright alter the mind, normally a case of casting the spell when you can see the target but in this case the spell is pre-prepared and placed as a visual trap on a bouncing ball.

I guess I wasn't clear when I said I have no idea how your doing all this.

I see none of that information looking at this thread.

What tactic? Kakashi's ability combats illusions

willing to let this slide as it would be a cheap win anyway after the non-existent first round.

I actually have Kakashi AND Toph's abilities. Both of which are very round in terms of combat skills.

Since I have seen nothing of your actual strategy, I'll wait to do anything unless you want me to go first? Like I said, I know nothing of your father and little on Jade, Does she get some talismin?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dextersinister

@rolandalderas:

I see none of that information looking at this thread.

I wasn't important, the effect will target you, your characters ability is enhanced vision, it was just a matter of whether you could resist it which is why I asked about willpower.

I actually have Kakashi AND Toph's abilities. Both of which are very round in terms of combat skills.

Ok, I was only asking about willpower

Like I said, I know nothing of your father and little on Jade

Which is fine as neither does your character.

Anyway split on 2 with the power bestowed by the tiger talisman

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Gets better as this is only the second episode and the first time this character uses it but it should be good TK strength to hold you in place and break your arms.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RolandAlderas

@dextersinister:

I wasn't important, the effect will target you, your characters ability is enhanced vision, it was just a matter of whether you could resist it which is why I asked about willpower.

Actually my character has two forms of enhanced vision with the sharingan and the seismic sense. I honestly never really have to look at your character. In fact, I really don't have to get close at all. Since my character is a combination of two characters, you can't really say or know just exactly how they are going to act based off of one characters actions. Let me go a little in depth on what or rather how my characters goes about fighting opponents.

Which is fine as neither does your character.

And neither does yours. In fact, let me go ahead and get to this so we quit beating around the bush.

Sakumo Beifong

No Caption Provided

Sakumo, who is named after Kakashi's father, inherits all the techniques passed down from his mother and father. Both of fore mentioned characters are very adept in using the earth elemental, his mother actually being the "best" user of earth techniques from her respective universe.With that said, he also gains both Toph's seismic sense and Kakashi's sharingan and is able to incorporate both of those senses into his own unique fighting style. Aside from that, he gains all of Kakashi's abilities which include:

• Cloning
  • Lightning varients
  • Water techniques
  • Adept weapon mastery
  • Stealth tactics
  • Shionibi tactics and battle plans
  • Substitution jutsu
  • H2H abilities and experience
  • Speed and agility
  • Fire techniques
  • Access to shinobi tools
  • Summoning techniques
  • Genjutsu techniques
  • Body reading
  • Enhanced smell and senses

There's more but you can get the idea now that my character is very well rounded to combat any foe that he comes across, having received training from both his mother and father in regards to everything that they know. The biggest thing I feel he would gain from the 2 would be his ability to manipulate the earth, which would be greatly amplified due to both of his parents being masters in using the element.

Mentality

So you seem to have some preconceived notion that my character is just going to charge you and let your character TK me into the air or in your own words:

it but it should be good TK strength to hold you in place and break your arms.

This is a BIG assumption that my character will even be anywhere around for you to do this. You do know that my character is the son of a shinobi? A class specifically designed to fight from the shadows and sneak attack their opponent for a quick win. In fact, Kakashi has dealt with Pain who had a similar technique called Shinra Tensei which allowed him to basically push and pull objects or attacks using TK and Kakashi was able to determine what Pain's abilities where simply through his shinobi battle tactics. Since my character knows nothing about yours and you know nothing about mine, its not out of reach for me to say that Sakumo wouldn't out right engage your character until he knew exactly what he was up against. That's the way his father taught him to fight. Analyze your opponent then strike from their blind spot.

The Plan of Attack

Now that I have hit on Sakumo's mentality to examine how he would go about fighting this opponent. The first thing a shinobi like Sakumo would do would be to obscure his opponent's vision and track him using the seismic sense:

No Caption Provided

Here's a good example of what I mean by "Seismic sense". With this, Sakumo doesn't even have to make eye contact or even being looking in the general direction of your character to determine what they are going to do. Now, back to obscuring your vision:

Loading Video...

If you notice the thick fog around the battlefield in the video, that jutsu is known as Hidden Mist Jutsu. This is a jutsu that Kakashi copied from one of his opponents, Zabuza, which covers the entire battlefield in a mist which allows my character to hide himself from yours. My character can track you through the seismic sense and his great sense of smell:

No Caption Provided

Notice the bottom right hand panel. He is using his nose to track enemies that are actually invisible at the time. Sakumo should have no trouble locating your whereabouts without actually making any kind of eye contact with you. And why would he? He has plenty of techniques to fall back on to make this a very bad day for your character. Moving on:

Anyway split on 2 with the power bestowed by the tiger talisman

It's funny you mention this because pretty much when the fight starts it looks like we are both going to be making a clone of our characters. Sakumo uses a technique called "Shadow Clone jutsu" which allows the user of the jutsu to copy himself in every way:

No Caption Provided

Now this clone is going to be the first method that Sakumo is going to go for so that he can replicate his other jutsu through his clones. The biggest advantages of this clone are it's ability to mimic any technique that Sakumo is able to perform and the ability to transmit information back to the original user of the jutsu once the clone is destroyed. This second effect is better than the first in instances like this, where Sakumo knows nothing of his opponent and needs to gather some information on them. So with the battlefield being covered in mist and 2 Sakumo's on the field now, here is what is going to happen next.

No Caption Provided

Using his mastery of earth style, Sakumo will go underground where he will still be able to track his opponents via seismic sense and allow his clone to gather information on his opponent as he pleases from the safety of underground.

With Toph amping these abilities.he also has a great means to attack your character from underground, completely hidden from view and detection just as a shinobi should be fighting. Sakumo can do this for a very long period of time and if the initial clone does get destroyed it just sends information about my opponent back to Sakumo, which allows him to counter attack accordingly. Not saying the clone will be very easily killed though, since it does share all of the users attributes and skills, which include all those mentioned before. As a kicker, even if the clone is destroyed, Kakashi can easily make another and send it up to fight.

I honestly don't believe your character has any way of locating or attacking my character using this strategy and will eventually fall to some hidden technique or a technique used from far below ground via jutsu and earth bending.

Conclusion

1. Sakumo is a shinobi and will fight like one
  2. He will flood the battle field in mist and make a clone of himself
  3. Using his mastery of earth, he will hide underground and use his seismic sense and nose to track his opponent
  4. With the shadow clone, he can easily gather information about your character and rinse and repeat this tactic
  5. With no way to locate or attack Sakumo, he should be able to land a strike from underground with enough power to finish your character

The beautiful part about all this is it literally can happen within 10 seconds or less, due to Sakumo's speed he received from his father. I'll get into what I will be using to attack you from my hidden position later. Right now, I wanna see what you come back with.

Don't let me down. I've heard good things about you.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas:

I honestly never really have to look at your character.

I would be calling you a liar then, if I had done something that required you to notice my characters actions then you would have gone on about your characters ability to notice things. I simply don't buy into the idea that you would not visually choose not to ever look at my character and any idea to do otherwise is metagaming based on knowledge you do not have.

This is a BIG assumption that my character will even be anywhere around for you to do this.

No it isn't, there's a map

In fact, I really don't have to get close at all.

Where in a circular ice pit, we can clearly see each other from the get go.

And neither does yours. In fact, let me go ahead and get to this so we quit beating around the bush.

I would hardly call ask if you have the willpower to resist a mental ability that ends the match then and there beating around the bush.

ou do know that my character is the son of a shinobi? A class specifically designed to fight from the shadows and sneak attack their opponent for a quick win.

Your standing in a circular ice pit

track him using the seismic sense:

Which will make your character assume mine is a corpse as they are a reanimated skeleton.

If you notice the thick fog around the battlefield in the video

My character has heat vision from the rooster along with life sensing and enhanced vision from being a lich

Sakumo uses a technique called "Shadow Clone jutsu"

I know of it, it WEAKENS the user and the clone as chakra is divided between them.

I honestly don't believe your character has any way of locating or attacking my character

Thermal imaging from the pig.

All your actions require hand signs and gestures, my first action from a mind that is mentally hastened was to grab your arms and legs and attempt to break them. Going by the map I have line of sight from the start

I also fly which negates the ground thing

No Caption Provided

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: Is that feat of them flying from a fan made comic? Looks like it.

Also, before I respond, let me get this straight.

Your strategy is to lift my character into the air, before he can do anything at all because you are that much faster than my character, and break him into pieces with TK?

Seems to me that's a bit above street level and would break all the rules of this tournament.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas: It's a very popular comic called the order of the stick, yes the animation style is bare bones basic but it's based on the D&D system, think Drizzt in the forgotten realms, Neverwinter Nights, Baldurs Gate type universe

My strategy is hax yes but breaks no rules of the tournament, I'm breaking your arms because the tournament doesn't allow insta kills with TK.

On speed look at it this way, you think to move your arms at the same time I think to move your arms.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas: It's a very popular comic called the order of the stick, yes the animation style is bare bones basic but it's based on the D&D system, think Drizzt in the forgotten realms, Neverwinter Nights, Baldurs Gate type universe

My strategy is hax yes but breaks no rules of the tournament, I'm breaking your arms because the tournament doesn't allow insta kills with TK.

On speed look at it this way, you think to move your arms at the same time I think to move your arms.

Feats for this?

Kakashi and most top tier Naruto ninjas can make hand signs quickly. All I have to do is use one and I am underground before you can do this.

What's the range on the technique?

How fast does it actually happen?

Do you have feats?

Provide me with something because right now you're just picking my guy up, breaking me into pieces, and saying it is within the rules. Show me because I just don't believe it.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas:

Kakashi and most top tier Naruto ninjas can make hand signs quickly. All I have to do is use one and I am underground before you can do this.

That would be metagaming again, you can do this but you didn't, your first hand sign was to create fog even then Kakashi ability only puts him on the surface.

How fast does it actually happen?

It's TK, the ability to move things with your mind when you think about it.

Do you have feats?

Will yes, I just posted one of someone who being lifted who weighs considerably more than kakashi. The best feat was that of a small wooden building being lifted

Here is when a chicken was imbued with it pushing back a stone fountain.

Loading Video...

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would be metagaming again, you can do this but you didn't, your first hand sign was to create fog even then Kakashi ability only puts him on the surface.

Not really. It's not metagaming if I did the same exact strategy against my last opponent. You're not fighting Kakashi. You're fighting his son, who's mother is also Toph, a master earth bender, I cannot tell you how wrong you are about being able to do any of this faster than my character. There are 100 reasons why your strategy is going to fall apart. Here's just a couple

1. Sakumo is way, way, way, WAY faster than your character. He easily is at the limits in terms of speed of this tournament, His father was able to do handsigns and cut a bolt of lightning in half with Raikiri. The hand signs he is doing here will take him under a second to perform.
  2. We don't start that close. All the TK feats you've shown me were within 10 feet of each other. It would be foolish to assume we start this close on this map. You cannot get close enough to my character before he simply goes underground and uses his shadow clones and nose to track your movements and attack accordingly.
  3. Your ability is levitation. Not TK. There's a huge difference. Feats for lifting someone into the air AND restricting their limbs from moving? Nope
  4. Sakumo can substitute out of any of these forementioned attacks.
No Caption Provided

After that, the plan goes on without a hitch. You have no way to get to my character, who is firmly underground, and will track you via smell to attack you with earthbending and water jutsu. (Which I will bring up later if need be)

Without a way to actually get to my character and your initial plan of TKing me (You cheater ^_^ ) off the table, you're character won't last long. Even though you can fly, which eliminates my seismic sensing abilities, I can still track you via smell and shadow clones poofing the knowledge back for Sakumo to work off of.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas:

Not really. It's not metagaming if I did the same exact strategy against my last opponent.

how is that relevant?

it's about what you did here and you did not start the match jumping under ground, you performed a bunch of other actions, the idea of going under ground only came up after I said I would be using TK.

You are reatrocatively reacting to an attack you don't know about in character which is metagaming.

His father was able to do handsigns and cut a bolt of lightning in half with Raikiri.

and my character has moved out of the way of lasers but I don't claim that type of reaction, street levelers react to lightning attacks all the time yet Kakashi takes a noticeable amount of time to cover a few miles, you can claim to have literal lightning reflexes if you want and have that character nerfed.

were within 10 feet of each other.

That's a gross underestimate but go to 15:45 in the clip provided and he's it's shown pulling an out of someone belt from outside the building the are in.

Your ability is levitation.Not TK. There's a huge difference.

Do you know what TK is? the ability to move things with your mind and I've clearly shown feats for that, what's the difference between grabbing an object and grabbing your arm? nothing

Sakumo can substitute out of any of these forementioned attacks.

No he can't, that's based on clone trickery, they don't actually teleport, there'a reason it never gets used against characters who aren't novices.

After that, the plan goes on without a hitch.

The plan to avoid an attack you don't know about?

You have no way to get to my character, who is firmly underground

How do you know?

and will track you via smell to attack you with earthbending and water jutsu. (Which I will bring up later if need be)

Why bring these up when you yourself point out I'm flying, I can casually side step these

shadow clones poofing the knowledge back for Sakumo to work off of.

While you suffocate underground.

But on the idea that I couldn't get you, I could just Meteor Swarm the ground or I can go intangible.

No Caption Provided

So while your underground trying to sniff me out I could be right on top of you without you even knowing it.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister:

it's about what you did here and you did not start the match jumping under ground, you performed a bunch of other actions, the idea of going under ground only came up after I said I would be using TK.

You are reatrocatively reacting to an attack you don't know about in character which is metagaming.

That's actually false. I did handsigns, which take about 2-3 seconds to use, then moved underground. That was the whole concept of me picking my mother and father. You stating I wouldn't do it in character is just an assumption since when I chose my characters, I always planned to attack this way.

The speed at which my character would be doing these "bunch of other actions" would take 2 seconds. I don't see your point here honestly.

Your character has nothing to do with my plan of attack. I can link you to my previous match if you'd like. I did the exact same thing in that match. My character doing it here is not meta gaming if that was my original plan from the start of the tournament.

That's a gross underestimate but go to 15:45 in the clip provided and he's it's shown pulling an out of someone belt from outside the building the are in.

Ok? When I went to view that part of the video, the range still looked to be about 10-20 feet. They were just outside the window. I am almost positive we aren't starting this close in the match. Plenty of time for my character to do just as planned.

Do you know what TK is? the ability to move things with your mind and I've clearly shown feats for that, what's the difference between grabbing an object and grabbing your arm? nothing

Lol....Yea I have no idea what TK is...

You showed me lifting feats. Show me some of holding something in place. There are different types of TK. From what I've seen and read, you can levitate things with your mind. Going from levitation to actually having the force to bend and break my characters limbs is far off from what you showed me.

No he can't, that's based on clone trickery, they don't actually teleport, there'a reason it never gets used against characters who aren't novices.

Is that so? So Jiraiya is a novice.

No Caption Provided

Notice here Pain used the jutsu even though he was wrapped up in Jiraiya's hair. You saying it's "clone trickery" doesn't change the fact that Sakumo easily can use this to dodge any of your attacks. It literally replaces the user with a block of wood, which can also have exploding traps attached to it.

Here:

No Caption Provided

Literally moves an object where the user was, allowing for quick escapes.

The plan to avoid an attack you don't know about?

So you're saying you cannot dodge attacks you don't know about? So....we both have a bunch of unavoidable attacks since we have 0 knowledge on each other. That's a bad assumption.

Why bring these up when you yourself point out I'm flying, I can casually side step these

Regardless you have to attack at some point, meaning you would need to get close to my character. Even if you are intangible. you cannot launch an attack while you are. When you solidify yourself, my character can react easily.

Kakashi has fought Obito, a man known for going intangible and was actually able to figure out a way to counter it on top of being the first person to actually hit him, aside from his own mentor Minato.

Conclusion

1. You can't stop my character from accomplishing my plan. It simply will not happen.
  2. You have limited ways to attack Sakumo after he is underground
  3. Even if you use intangibility and flight, you have to attack at some point. When you do, I'm confident Sakumo would be able to react to you since Intangibility killing isn't allowed and he has experience fighting these kinds of opponents.
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dextersinister

@rolandalderas:

That's actually false. I did handsigns, which take about 2-3 seconds to use, then moved underground. That was the whole concept of me picking my mother and father. You stating I wouldn't do it in character is just an assumption since when I chose my characters, I always planned to attack this way.

No it isn't false, why even bother saying that when the info is right there

You even paragraphed it plan of attack, this was your first move

The first thing a shinobi like Sakumo would do would be to obscure his opponent's vision and track him using the seismic sense:

So enough with this.

The speed at which my character would be doing these "bunch of other actions" would take 2 seconds. I don't see your point here honestly.

My point is that my character is breaking your arms in those 2 seconds, you don't get to do any more hand signs hell I'm lowball how TK works to even let you have one.

I can link you to my previous match if you'd like. I did the exact same thing in that match. My character doing it here is not meta gaming if that was my original plan from the start of the tournament.

I don't care about your previous match, I care about this one, you stated what you are doing and now your lying about it.

But if you really want to say that your character will do the exact same thing everyone time on top of that be my guest.

You showed me lifting feats. Show me some of holding something in place. There are different types of TK

From what I've seen and read, you can levitate things with your mind. Going from levitation to actually having the force to bend and break my characters limbs is far off from what you showed me.

Yes there is different types of TK and they are all about precision, I have not made the claim that I will be closing your windpipe or breaking down your molecules, I am moving your arms, it is out of desperation that you lowball this bad.

I showed the character moving a solid stone fountain with, I can show you them moving a one room wooden building with people inside which would put them in the upper end of the strength limit, if you grab someone's arm and bend it past the point it's not suppose to bend you break it. That is simple and well within my ability to do.

It literally replaces the user with a block of wood, which can also have exploding traps attached to it.

No they don't they create an illusionary clone over an object to make it look like they never moved, they don't actually teleport.

This is like trying the card or cup trick with clones which is why you won't find an example of it being used twice in the same fight, if it actually let you teleport people would use it for that.

Regardless you are trying to use it against an attack you cannot see coming so all this is irrelevant.

So you're saying you cannot dodge attacks you don't know about? So....we both have a bunch of unavoidable attacks since we have 0 knowledge on each other. That's a bad assumption.

You haven't been following, TK is invisible and it auto hits, that's why it's next to impossible to avoid and why it's so hax, I have fireballs as well, you don't know that but if I throw one the character will clearly see that coming.

Do you understand the difference?

Even if you are intangible. you cannot launch an attack while you are.

Actually I can attack you, the rules just say I'm not allowed to kill you with it, phase hand through brain, that sort of thing.

Kakashi has fought Obito, a man known for going intangible and was actually able to figure out a way to counter it on top of being the first person to actually hit him, aside from his own mentor Minato.

You left out the bit that he had an obvious weakness that he could only attack when intangible.

Just double checked how incorporealness functions and it also removes scent, I suppose that makes sense.

This is directly from the D&D srd

This is how it works

and a few other creatures lack physical bodies. Such creatures are insubstantial and can’t be touched by nonmagical matter or energy. Likewise, they cannot manipulate objects or exert physical force on objects. However, incorporeal beings have a tangible presence that sometimes seems like a physical attack against a corporeal creature.

and it also has a bit in smell

Incorporeal creatures do not leave footprints, have no scent, and make no noise unless they manifest, and even then they only make noise intentionally.