Amalgam R1: sightlessreality vs bullet_to_the_head (VOTING)

• 51 results
Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jacthripper

Welcome to the Amalgam Tournament Reborn

For this tournament, you pick any two street level characters from fiction, 1 male and 1 female, and imagine what their child will be like, then use them to fight!

Ex.- Aunt May and Arms Fall Off Boy

The offspring would have all the sweetness of Aunt May and All the arm falls off-ness of AFO Boy

Rules

• You have to follow the morals of one of your parents
  • All gear must be STANDARD GEAR OF THE MOTHER/FATHER. They must only use what their mother and father REGULARLY uses. (Ex. Cap with his shield / Elektra with her Twin Sai)
  • Your character will share the attributes of the mother and the father with an addition of the special abilities that one might have. (Ex. Grifter and telekinesis/ Cassandra Cain and Body Reading) Of which would mean that your character will possess those abilities. You're of course going to be using scans of the Mother/Father but using them to interpret what their child is doing on the battlefield.
  • All techniques will remain the same but there some limitations to be addressed.
  • Your Character WILL BE AT THEIR PEAK OF WHATEVER THEIR PEAK IS. Adult, if you will.
  • You can choose characters from any universe, as long as they have applicable feats. However, assume I know nothing about any Book, Video Game, Manga, Anime and etc character, requiring you to explain their abilities.
  • If you put an OP character in, and I find out its OP later on, Your character will lose all Powers, and be nerfed to Peak Human.

Limitations

• All techniques will remain the same but there some limitations to be addressed.
  • Telekinetic abilities will also be crunched a tad bit. Largest item that can be thrown - 100 lbs. You can use it on your opponent, but you cannot move them. Only disorient them or chuck items at them. No instakill from the inside either.
  • Stats can't be nerfed.
  • Telepathy can only be used to mind read
  • 10-15 Ton Strength Limit (Around Spider-Man level)
  • Travel speed is limited to 250Mph
  • Bullet Timing+ Reactions (Around Wolverine/Spider-Man levels)
  • No energy projection above Tank Busting
  • No: Unavoidable Attacks, Physical Internal Attacks, Reality Warping, Duplication, Molecule Manipulation, Pre-Cog, , Power Mimicry/Absorption/Nullification, Clayform, Intangibility, etc. If you think something is OP, ask and give an explanation.

@sightlessreality Representing the child of Han Jee-Han x Mikasa Misoto

@bullet_to_the_head Representing the child of Darkclaw x Spidergirl

Battle will take place here

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SightlessReality
Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: I don't know anything about your team, you go first, also I am still new to this Tourney thing (my second tourney)

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: Hmm, alright. Quick question, does your character have an Adamantium skeleton?

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: Sort of, Adamantium Wrist and Hands, Ankles and Feet. Wrist Gauntlets (Bat man gauntlets) will also be adamantium. Any tool SHE has will be adamantium.

Blades in the hands and feet just like X-23

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head:

You’re not going to like what’s going to happen to your guy but oh well.

The Parents

Han Jee-Han ~ The Gamer

No Caption Provided

Han Jee-Jan is the main protagonist of the manhwa “The Gamer”. He was bestowed the Gamer Ability by Gaia due to his gaming addictions. Now he is for all intensive purposes, a game character in real life. Due to being so powerful the Amalgam will only gain a few things from him.

Misaka Mikoto ~ The Level 5 Electromaster

No Caption Provided

Misaka Mikoto is the main protagonist of the manga/anime/light novel “A Certain Scientific Railgun”. She wields the Electromaster Esper ability and is the highest level of all other Electromasters. She is also ranked 3rd of the 7 level 5s. The amalgam will get the majority of her abilities.

The Amalgam

No Caption Provided

Meet Misaka “Best”. She has her mothers looks & her fathers personality. Unlike her father though she prefers to use her innate abilities rather than buy skill books from the abyss.

Her Powers

I’ll just wiki them basic idea, we can debate once you put your character up

Misaka Mikoto

Han Jee-Han (Only the Passive, Passive/Active, Observe, & Bind Skills apply)

Gear, can be found in the links

The Strategy

Misaka will activate all her defensive buffs right from the get go. Thanks to her various senses, She’ll be able to know where your at. She’ll then proceed to send a powerful electrical current throughout the warehouse. Odds are, your guy will get fried.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality:

Oh You think so? Do You even Know what you're dealing with?

The Parents

Dark Claw

(You Ready For This?)
(You Ready For This?)

Meet Dark Claw, The Combination of Bat-Man and Wolverine (Yes He Is A Real Thing)

Understanding what or who Dark Claw isn't hard, Basically take Wolverine and give all his powers to Bat-Man, Change his first name from Bruce to Logan and Vola Dark Claw, When I show you my character i'll go into detail over the power He'll have (Change my Character's Gender :p)

Spider-Girl

Just Like a Spider a Can
Just Like a Spider a Can

Meet Spider-Girl of the Earth-982 (Cause the other one is to mainstream)

In this alternate Universe she is the Child of Peter Parker and Mary Jane, and Basically posses all the powers her father had but on greater scale (Minus Strength, She was weaker than Peter)

The Child

Webbing

(This looked like a good look model idea, but I don't know who this character really is though)
(This looked like a good look model idea, but I don't know who this character really is though)

Meet Webbing, the Character you will be dueling with. Don't Expect just because I have some metal means instant win, heck quite the opposite.

Powers- I'll Wiki to but they missed on of Spider-Girls powers, Like her father peter she can also use her spider sense to pinpoint weak-points on the opponent with the use of spider sense and is more efficient of using it the Peter Parker and used it more often.

DarkClaw

Spider-Girl

The Starting Strategy- Through the use of Spider-Sense and Wolverine Grade smelling. I'll locate your Character and close the gap between them with Web Swinging and WebZipping. As Soon as I close that gap it "Game Over" for Amalgam (Is that her hero name)

Your Electric attacks will prove useless as I can travel faster that you can fire them and more than able the ability to See them coming before they hit me and more out of the way, and even if I do get hit I have DarkClaw's Suit which is on the same standard as Batman's which can easily take the amount of electricity you can fire.

Your Turn

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SightlessReality

@bullet_to_the_head: Not seeing anything that would say you can get passed Misaka "Best"s electric field.

For starters lets get into some of the basic stuff she's packing.

The Gamers Body

No Caption Provided

What does this do? Why it does exactly as it says, but what does that mean exactly? Why is that relevant to the battle you might ask. It's relevant due to the following:

1. Her whole body, right down to the atoms are indestructible.
  2. To not make that absurdly broken, she instead has a life bar
  3. Any time she would be dealt damage it's converted to hit point damage & she feels some pain based on the attack.
  4. Additionally, if she rests all health & mana is restored. More on that later though
  5. It also allows for things done in her everyday life & other things to be converted into "skills". This ranges from Passive, Passive/Active, & Active. This is important because of the Electromaster Abilities. Which will in turn become skills.

So lets move on to them shall we.

Radar Sense

Passive/Active

Mp cost 0

Passively emits electrical signals that when focused upon allows to sense ones surroundings making it impossible to be snuck up upon.

With this, I'll know exactly where you are.

Electrical Shield

Start at 9:50 upto 10:09

Active

Mp cost per 30 cast, Additional cost 5 per minute while active

Can stack up to 3 times

Automatically generates an electrical force that will counter at least a close range ceramic bomb

So there goes your chances of getting close to her.

Railgun

Loading Video...

Active

MP cost 15

By electrically charging a metal object. One can super heat it & propel it at high speeds

Electrical Discharge

Loading Video...

Active

Mp cost 40, can add more mana to do more damage

Sends out a prolonged bolt of electricity which can generate enough heat to burn away flesh even when it's being shielded.

For now, those skills should suffice

These are the stats she has

STR44
DEX15.2
VIT46.4
INT131.8
WIS38.5
LUK13
HP2880
MP4890

She regains 352 mp per minute so using those skills will be no problem

No Caption Provided

So as I see it. You have no way of getting passed passed Bests "Electric Field" & she have more then enough to put you out. Of course, this is only a taste of whats to come.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: Interesting but first, The Video you showed shows that you break the limits, with energy or other projectiles limited to Tank Busting, So @jacthripper take a look at the video would you please, I'm pretty sure what ever the creature is bust your tank limit. Also How far apart do we start and are we visible to each other?

Rebuttal

You don't understand I can easily close the gap between us causing any radar you do to be useless and as soon as I close that gap what can you do? Thanks to the Regeneration factor giving webbing in enhanced senses they will help increase the already enhanced Spider Sense I possess, My dodging abilities will be ridiculous, combie that will a spider sense that can locate your weaknesses in your defences i'll get up close and personal. When we get into physical combat (Which will happen) you will be destroyed. My Character is stronger that yours, has MUCH BETTER combat experience (Knowing 127 styles of fighting, compared to you, what two?), Adamantium claws, which combined with my strength will decimated you. I have even gone into my Organic Webbing capabilities, which when they hit you (which they will), will hold you in place making you unable to do any physical attacks or long range.

Re-Cap

Webbing (Hero's Name) is

• Faster than you
  • Stronger than you
  • Better at Physical combat than you
  • Can exploit your weak points thanks to spider-sense
  • Can dodge your attacks thanks to spider-sense (which remeber, Spider-Girl's is MUCH better than her father's, Spider-man)
  • Can potentially take your attacks thanks to the Wolverine grade healing factor and the Batman grade INSULATED armor
  • Can full on stop some of your attack with webbing, cyro pellets, explosive bat-rang Etc.
  • Can detect you as well thanks to Spider-Girl passing down her more effective Spider-Sense. Wolverine grade sniffer, and Batman grade thermal sensors.

What this means

I am better at pretty much everything you do and When I close the gap you ..... Will..... Die! (I have DarkClaw's morals)

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: You didn't take into account at all of the electric shield witch will nullfy any attack you direct at her.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: Thats what my spider-sense which can exploit weak points in armor and other shields and my Tactical training is for

Edit:Your Shield held up to ice being thrown at you, (or was it glass?) I am basically punching you with ADMIMATUM laced claws, there is a difference.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SightlessReality

@bullet_to_the_head: You don't get it, there is no weak spot for her. Even when her back was turned against the AIM Burst it went up. Go back about 20 seconds in the video for the Electrical Discharge & you'll see what I'm talking about.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is because she was ready for it, do you really think if there was a giant monster in front of you, you would let your guard down? I know I wouldn't

Also that attack came from one angle, After seeing attacking from a distance, Webbing will close that gap, attack you from all sides and overwhelm you, you see my character is so fast you wont even know i'm there and when you do, who is to say I can't break your shield,

Your way to depending on this shield with I can bypass, you haven't even brought up how you will stop me from destroying you in Physical Combat.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: Oh really? Well guess what, that ability is going to always be up due to it acting as a skill. You can't break the shield because your brains will get fried as a result. The Webbing will get burned to a crisp.

So show me otherwise, why you can beat it. With out using this tactics nonsense.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: Oh really? Well guess what, that ability is going to always be up due to it acting as a skill. You can't break the shield because your brains will get fried as a result. The Webbing will get burned to a crisp.

So show me otherwise, why you can beat it. Without using this tactics nonsense.

1. With a Healing factor i'll be able to get back up and keep fighting
  2. Webbing (The substance) has shown to be an insulator against Electricity
  3. My Batman grade suit, WHICh is INSULATED AGAINST ELECTRICITY, will help me get past the shield

You fail to realize that I can, Cover my Self in webbing and bomb rush your shield causing it to bust and allowing me to physically fight you, granted with some injury from busting your shield, which the healing factor will hardly take care of. Remember my healing factor is GREATER than Wolverine's due to the fact I have less Adminatum in my body meaning less Adminatum poisoning to limit my healing factor. Which in turn will let me heal from any injury I sustain.

Your Man level will drop eventually causing you shield to diminish, and when that happens, even for a 20 seconds I will murder you because by that time webbing is going to be pissed about your clearly rule breaking shield.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: Shields won't ever run out only costs 15 mana per minute where else she regains 300+ per minute

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Electrical Shield

Start at 9:50 upto 10:09

Active

Mp cost per 30 cast, Additional cost 5 per minute while active

Can stack up to 3 times

Automatically generates an electrical force that will counter at least a close range ceramic bomb

So there goes your chances of getting close to her.

A Close range Ceramic Bomb? Really, is that how weak you think my Character is?

I am going to Bull Rushing your Shield (From the air, with webbing on either side of you to throw myself right at you, Similar to how Peter did it in Spider-Man 1 (Movie)) along with punching you with an unbreakable substance that is razor sharp. My character can take busting your shield thanks to my

A.Healing factor that is better than Wolverine's

B.Batman Grade suit that is insulated allowing it to take electric attacks

C. Organic Webbing That I will wrap my character in which will help insulated me even more. The same type of webbing that helped protect Spider-Man & Silk from an OVERCHARGED Electro, combine this with my suit and that fact I am Bull rushing I will break it, and even if I don't , I will at least touch you and who is to say you can take an Adamantium claw going right into your face while it is moving faster than you can even dodge it? Thing is, you can't, and while you will be dead, Webbing will be fine given some time thanks to his more efficient healing factor that is even better than Wolverine's along with a natural Accelerated healing Factor that that spider powers give.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SightlessReality

@bullet_to_the_head: I'll put in a reply later today or tomorrow. But just so you know, no hard feeling cause your guy is going to get wrecked.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SightlessReality

I'll make this both short and long.

Short Part, your never going to even land a hit on her. And your going to be sent to far away and either die or become a vegetable in the process.

Now for the long part

Misaka is going to know your coming. No matter how fast you are she can react to you.

{}

Impressive either way you look at it. She either: A. was able to predict the trajectories of Meltdowers Spheres which in of itself should be impossible. Or B. Dodged them as they fired.
Impressive either way you look at it. She either: A. was able to predict the trajectories of Meltdowers Spheres which in of itself should be impossible. Or B. Dodged them as they fired.

Take your pick. Oh and do keep in mind she avoided three of the spheres.

If you need to know what those things can do welp, here you go.

No Caption Provided

{}

But it won't come to that. You won't even reach her force fields. Why? Because of electromagnetism.

Loading Video...

Misaka electromagnitizes the floor to stop an already lifted off helicopter at full throttle from going any further.

And Finally, Your body is the perfect Ammo for Bests Railgun

Loading Video...

This is just to prove she can railgun things your size & up

You might say that feat is above the damage limit. Your not wrong. However, you being railguned is a different story. Since this requires physical contact this too doesn't count towards the tk limit.

As I see one of two things will happen.

A. You live, but due to the Ad. Laced bones getting melted & cooling down. You become a vegetable for life.

Or B. You die being converted to pure energy from the attack itself.

Current Conclusion

More then fast enough to react to you.

Your laced bones yet again are your down fall

You either become a vegetable for life or die due to being used for her railgun

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: i wanna have a CaV with you

Your Railgun vs My Mental Out

Sorry to interrupt! Goodluck both debators!

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist: Hmm, isn't Misaka like immune to Mental out though? Unless you use her to get innocents involved. Which could certainly make things difficulty for Misaka.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: Oh, i thought it was for specific commands. I would still love to do a CaV versus you with them, teach me the debating ropes haha

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SightlessReality

@haoalchemist: I only really know Misaka & Mental Out from the Railgun anime/manga. Don't know if she does anything to Misaka in the light novels. Really need to get around to reading the ones I do have sometime.

I believe I know what your refering to now.

Misaki was able to use her Mental Out on one of the sisters. However, bar Worst, the Sisters are all level 3 electromasters. So their electromagnetic barrier isn't as developed. Not sure how Mental Out would affect Worst though. What with her cybernetics.

I wouldn't mind a CaV. Gotta get better at it myself. Still pretty green honestly.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SightlessReality
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: sorry, I'll do a final rebuttal than we can open it for voting, for some reason I was not notified of your response

@Jacthripper

I have a question about the powers, So does the child have a brand new type of power that neither parent possesses? If so I would like to apply that power now

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure giving your amalgam new powers that neither parent has breaks the spirit of the tournament. And this is coming from a person who's Amalgam has infinite potential ability gaining wise.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: Lol, this is an amalgam tournament, why on Earth would they get a random new power? This is about using combined powers creatively, or at least with the intention of attempting an unstoppable power, why would I let people make up a random one?

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: I didn't mean make a new power, I meant I along side a mutation, does that mean Sighless's Infite and unbreakable shield is allowed? She/He merged the powers of the new to make a new power

Any way I give the win to sightless, I forfeit, I hate that in the first round I had to face someone who could control metal, oh well you win some you lose some

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: If it helps any there are two other people with Amalgam's that can control metal.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: Goid luck in the tourney Also Out of these Video Game Characters do you think they could provide a good fight with Hans the Gamer

Composite Shadow the Hedgehog

Scorpion from Mortal Kombat

Composite Link from Legend of Zelda

Avatar image for theultimatetitan
TheUltimateTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheUltimateTitan

Yeah, my opponent is a metalbender, but I stull fully intend to win this match, I think my amalgam could take out sightless' amalgam if it came to it, and would have taken bullet too.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SightlessReality

@bullet_to_the_head said:

@sightlessreality: Goid luck in the tourney Also Out of these Video Game Characters do you think they could provide a good fight with Hans the Gamer

Composite Shadow the Hedgehog

Scorpion from Mortal Kombat

Composite Link from Legend of Zelda

Scorpion maybe. The others stomp him. Honestly, those two aren't street level.

@theultimatetitan said:

Yeah, my opponent is a metalbender, but I stull fully intend to win this match, I think my amalgam could take out sightless' amalgam if it came to it, and would have taken bullet too.

It'd be hard. I didn't even go into Hans side of the family or even some of the more deadly things that Misaka's side could do. However, I have knowledge on both your characters. It wouldn't be an easy win for either side.

Although, if I had access to all abilities Han has then there isn't much anyone in the tourney could do against my Amalgam.

Avatar image for ironspiderchan45
Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheUltimateTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheUltimateTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheUltimateTitan
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SightlessReality

@theultimatetitan:Indeed, which is kinda sad.

Those with the most innocence are in turn the most destructive
Those with the most innocence are in turn the most destructive

TheUltimateTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theultimatetitan: I wouldn't know how Korea does it's animations but maybe it could.

TheUltimateTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironspiderchan45: thanks, doesn't help that character had metal bones and my opponent could literally use me as ammo, I probably could have taken Toph and Gambit thou.

Avatar image for ironspiderchan45
Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: Thanos + Phoenix = ROFL stomp everyone. Though it would be against the rules

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Looks awesome thus far.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Surrender, there would be no point about going to votes, The "I Control Your Body So there is Nothing You can do" Is a hard to beat argument.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jacthripper