Amalgam R1: firestormfate1919 vs haoalchemist (VOTING)

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jacthripper

Welcome to the Amalgam Tournament Reborn

For this tournament, you pick any two street level characters from fiction, 1 male and 1 female, and imagine what their child will be like, then use them to fight!

Ex.- Aunt May and Arms Fall Off Boy

The offspring would have all the sweetness of Aunt May and All the arm falls off-ness of AFO Boy

Rules

• You have to follow the morals of one of your parents
  • All gear must be STANDARD GEAR OF THE MOTHER/FATHER. They must only use what their mother and father REGULARLY uses. (Ex. Cap with his shield / Elektra with her Twin Sai)
  • Your character will share the attributes of the mother and the father with an addition of the special abilities that one might have. (Ex. Grifter and telekinesis/ Cassandra Cain and Body Reading) Of which would mean that your character will possess those abilities. You're of course going to be using scans of the Mother/Father but using them to interpret what their child is doing on the battlefield.
  • All techniques will remain the same but there some limitations to be addressed.
  • Your Character WILL BE AT THEIR PEAK OF WHATEVER THEIR PEAK IS. Adult, if you will.
  • You can choose characters from any universe, as long as they have applicable feats. However, assume I know nothing about any Book, Video Game, Manga, Anime and etc character, requiring you to explain their abilities.
  • If you put an OP character in, and I find out its OP later on, Your character will lose all Powers, and be nerfed to Peak Human.

Limitations

• All techniques will remain the same but there some limitations to be addressed.
  • Telekinetic abilities will also be crunched a tad bit. Largest item that can be thrown - 100 lbs. You can use it on your opponent, but you cannot move them. Only disorient them or chuck items at them. No instakill from the inside either.
  • Stats can't be nerfed.
  • Telepathy can only be used to mind read
  • 10-15 Ton Strength Limit (Around Spider-Man level)
  • Travel speed is limited to 250Mph
  • Bullet Timing+ Reactions (Around Wolverine/Spider-Man levels)
  • No energy projection above Tank Busting
  • No: Unavoidable Attacks, Physical Internal Attacks, Reality Warping, Duplication, Molecule Manipulation, Pre-Cog, , Power Mimicry/Absorption/Nullification, Clayform, Intangibility, etc. If you think something is OP, ask and give an explanation.

@firestormfate1919 Representing the child of Prometheus x Black Canary

@haoalchemist Representing the child of Shinichi Izumi x Blake Belladonna

Battle will take place here

No Caption Provided

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By haoalchemist

@firestormfate1919: You first please, I know nothing bout your characters cept for black canary and her voice.which makes this area usefull in my opinion:), also tell me what gear and powers yer kid is gonna have

Also @Jacthripper doesn't prometheus have precog?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestormfate1919: You first please, I know nothing bout your characters cept for black canary and her voice.which makes this area usefull in my opinion:), also tell me what gear and powers yer kid is gonna have

Also @Jacthripper doesn't prometheus have precog?

no, he has a helmet with the best 30 fighters in the worlds fighting styles downloaded into his brain

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist: Ok. I'll get a post up as soon as I can. This thing moved fast. Tournaments usually take a couple weeks before starting.

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FirestormFate1919

@haoalchemist:

OK. So I’ll start by giving a basic rundown of my amalgam character based on the abilities of the parent characters. So basically my amalgam will have the brains/tech of Prometheus, the powers of Black Canary, and the fighting skills of Black Canary and Prometheus.

Bob Lance

• Raw Physicals- Bob will not have any superhuman statistics without his armor, but he is still a peak human. Prometheus trained himself to physical perfection until he could hold his own against top fighters like Batman without his armor enhancements. He has speed and agility far exceeding the average human being after spending his life training under the tutelage of the worlds greatest fighters. Canary was also able to perform unbelievable feats of agility, speed, and strength. She was able to hold her own against stronger opponents like Batman, Richard Dragon, and even super-humans like Blockbuster without being outmatched. She kept up in speed with Constantine Drakon (At least as well as one can keep up with someone who casually blitzes entire rooms of people). Bob will retain his parent’s physical abilities making him a match even without his other enhancements.
  • Fighting Skills- This is an area where Bob will be unmatched. Even without the helmet (which I’ll get to later), both parents are top fighters. Prometheus has spent his whole life training and holding his own against the DCU top fighters. He was able to hold his own against Batman without any enhancements. Canary is likely a top 10 fighter in DC as she has held her own with the likes of Shiva and Richard Dragon. She even out-fought Batman on one occasion were Batman admitted she was a true master. Because she rarely ever uses her scream, she has to compete with the likes of the Justice Society on fighting alone. The combined abilities of his parents make Bob a dangerous fighter, who can only get more powerful with the suit enhancements.
  • Morals- Basically Bob has the morality of Prometheus meaning he’s willing to torture, kill, and do anything else that needs to be done.
  • Lazarus enhancements- It is suggested that Canary had enhanced physicals and healing after using the lazarus pit to restore her cry. This ability transends to Bob.
  • Motorcycle- The primary transport of Canary. Has been clocked to move at around 275 mph and equipped with a built in dart launcher
  • Bo staff- An alloy-based and near indestructible staff used to fight opponents
  • Gliding- Canary can use her sonic powers to create like vibrations in order to glide around. While she couldn't sustain flight for longer than a couple minutes or so, she could fly at speeds of around 200 mph. Bob can use his powers to mimic this ability in order for fast flight.
  • Sonic Scream- An incredibly powerful attack capable of feats like causing pain to Superman, shattering steel, and bringing cliffs down. While these are high end feats not to be considered the norm, there s no doubt that she is top of the list in power output. Bob inherits this ability as well as the others. As for the scream itself, it can take many forms. He can resonate it over incredible widths to blow any opponents in a large radius to pieces, or as a tiny and more precise beam of sonic resonance. This makes the cry not only incredibly damaging, but surprisingly versatile. His power is manly a long distance, wide ranged, blast of power to neutralize opponents of great speed and durability. It can be hard to hit super speed opponents without an attack like this.
  • Tactical genius- Both Canary and Prometheus are tactical geniuses. Canary is a great battle strategist who is known for quick thinking in against-all-odds type fights. However the true tactical power will come from Prometheus. He can simply take a look at a situation and come up with hundreds of outcomes. He has described the way his brain works as constantly running hundreds of tactical algorithms per second at any given moment. He sees Batman as an infant trying to play a grandmaster at chess. His tactical skill is unmatched. If there is a way to best neutralize your team, it will be Prometheus who finds it. Keep in mind this is the man who took down a team of multiple planet-busters with nothing but his mind. Bob will inherit this and become a tactical genius of unmatched proportions.
  • Prep master- Prometheus can solo the Justice League with enough prep, and doing without much effort. Basically, he is up at the top with Lex Luthor, Reed Richards, and Bruce Wayne in terms of brainpower. Bob will be thousands of times smarter than anything your team could possibly conceive.
  • Tech genius- Bob will inherit Prometheus’ technical genius, including the ability to shut down and reprogram tech within seconds.
  • Master of all fields- Expert in pretty much any conceivable field that could be applied.
  • Mystical Knowledge- While never actually practicing magic, Bob will inherit extensive knowledge on its properties.
  • Metal Battle-Suit- Gives Prometheus incredible strength, durability, and speed. Bob can use the armor to easily lift and punch to the 15-ton limit, as he was able to mimic the powers of Captain Marvel for a short time. This means Bob can brawl it out with anyone in this tournament. The suit will also greatly enhance his durability to levels were he can quite easily shrug of blows from meta-human beings. He should be able to take hits from even the strongest of street-levelers. He should hit the durability limit as well. Finally the suit greatly enhances his movement speed. With the suit Bob can run and move at speeds to easily catch bullets and keep up with super-speed based heroes. This speed coupled with great strength should make the suit a force to be reckoned with.
  • *Note (I will go into detail on further technologies of Prometheus, but these are only his standard technologies. This does not include specialized methods to take down the League and other heroes.)
  • Super-Strength- See Above
  • Super-Speed- See Above
  • Super-Durability- See above
  • Heat-Blasts- Powerful repulser blasts of energy capable of reaching hundreds of degrees celsius.
  • Gauntlets- Fire various projectiles like explosive and cryogenic capsules. Fire ballistic spikes of great power.
  • Force Fields- Allow Bob to tank great damage without damage to the armor integrity.
  • Vaporization Pistols- Fire powerful blasts of energy capable of destroying steel walls easily.
  • Photonic Cloaking- Allows Prometheus to become effectively impossible to spot by means of becoming completely invisible to all forms of sight; can also emit illusions in large amounts.
  • Illusionry- See Above
  • Strobe Lights- Can greatly disorientate, paralyze, and even hypnotize opponents.
  • Dual Tonfas- Gravitationally enhanced these tonfas have the striking power to shatter steel by utilizing gravity. They are powerful offensive weapons.
  • Helmet- The piece of technology that makes him that much more dangerous with all these other powerful capabilities. The helmet instantly downloads and stream the fighting ability of the top 30 greatest fighters on earth. This makes him able to combine the skills of Lady Shiva, Constantine Drakon, Richard Dragon, Batman, Cassandra Cain, David Cain, and more. He effectively becomes a man who can stomp Shiva at fighting within seconds. Combine his now unmatched skill with powerful technology and Bob is near unstoppable. However, fighting isn't all the helmet does for Bob. It lets him see through any illusions by looking in all spectrums simultaneously. It even transmits instant scans on the abilities and profiles of the opponents, then calculated the best way to take them down. It’s basically a super-instant-prep win. The helmet also gives the reaction time needed to operate the suit at full capacity. It is pretty much the device that holds everything else together.
  • Ghost Key- Could potentially be an instant BFR win by transporting people to the “ghost dimension”, but I’m assuming that is not allowed so I wont use it for anything like that. The Ghost Key can be used by Bob to teleport throughout the battlefield instantly while the helmet feeds him the best places to teleport. the key has even been shown to allow Prometheus to phase through solid matter (That may not be a standard ability though). Finally it can inflict near instant molecular-disintegration on the opponent. this is defiantly Bob’s most powerful weapon.

This is all I can think of for now and I hope it helps with your argument. I don’t really know anything about your characters either so a quick rundown would be beneficial.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestormfate1919: Alright lets do this!

Let me start off by naming Bigi and what he he posseses.

-Blake's Gambol shroud with cartiages

- Migi (cells,inside of Bigi with migi on his right hand

-Fighting style of Post heart repair Shinichi, and Blake's fighting style

-Blaked semblance

-Blake's tech

- Morals of Migi

-Senses of Izumi and Blake (Brainpower of migi, street smartness of blake)

Okay so let me give you a little rundown on Bigi. The order will be Weapons, Cells and senses, Morals. I am gonna save my scans and vids for emergency counters and things. So expect this to be "Big blocks of text"

Weapons:

-Migi

Migi has the ability to use her abilties to transform the body structure of the host to resemble a sharp sycthe like weapon. This weapon can extend into unlimited tendrills each with the same scythe like weapon at the same strength

Which is capable of slicing human flesh, metal, and wood with ease. Migi understands Human speech and will have no problem talking to Bigi. Even when fighting. Oh and let's not forget to mention that the tendrills can move at speeds the eye can barley see with the power to create sparks due to the clashes (and no they do not get tangled) Just imagine over 100 tendrills coming at your child at diffrent directions at amazing speeds. I doubt he or she can stop them all.

-Migi cont

Migi posseses an amazing ability to process and react and store. Aka PRS

Processing knowledge in mere seconds, Reacting in mere nanoseconds. Migi is no joke in the brain category. Her reflexes have taken down Bloodlusted parasytes. Oh and Migi does not need to be attached to Bigi to act, and she can create more of herself (I will save that for counters :).

-Gambol shround SSS . Strong. Sleek. Sexy.

Gambol shroud is Blake's weapon. It has multiple forms. A flexible form which moves the still sharp blade into a more whiplike loose structure. A Katana form which turns the blade hard and durable, still strong enough to cut through hoards of Grimm in seconds (Not fodder). Finally it has a pistol form. Capable of shooting bullets enchanted with dust. (Save that for counters). Gambol shroud is no joke.

-Blakes semblance

Bigi now has the ability to create constructs to escape sticky situations (Imagine it as Naruto creating wood clones). These constructs are able to freeze, detonate, slow, or blind an opponent among other things.

*Now i am going to go on to The senses and cells of Bigi.

Bigi has Migi's cells which allow for fast recovery time, Enchanted speed and strength, acture hearing and sight and not to mention the morals (get to that in the next portion). Plus Bigi has Blake's speed Bigi's mom blake was so fast a war machine designed with tracking and spotting couldn't keep up with her speed as she ssliced and diced it. Her speed is on par with Ruby and just falls short of Weiss (i have speed feats and vids but i am saving for the counter). Shinichi's stregth that passed on to Bigi is no joke. Shinichi literally threw a rock meters away with the skin of migi "to not hurt his skin" and the rock pierced straight through the enemy parasyte hideo's heart. Nice and clean. They were on a roof and there was wind speeds to account for. Also Bigi will have the hearing of both. Blakes fanus hearing along with Shinichi's which was able to depict a trained investigator hiding in a crowd full of cars and people chatting. Reaction times are no joke either, because Bigi's parents Shinich reacted to the parasyte tenticles filled with bloodlust and super fast with ease and helped Migi go in for the kill. Blakes reaction is amazing, she is a bullet timer and she has reacted to Ruby and Wick during there fights.

-Morals

Bigi will not hesitate to kill at all in seconds.

Okay so there you go xD First time doing this without using scans and vids so it was kinda cool. Alright now on to you, the flaws, and the rule breaking in question.

@Jacthripper

Rule was broken. Child has Canary motorcycle, which he stated himself was clocked in as 275 MpH. Max travel speed is 250. Also stats cant be nerfed soo What happens when a rule is broken? Nerfed with no powers and peak human. Or do i get to bring in something that breaks the rules? :D as compensation?

Also the helmet feeding the best places to teleport using the ghost key. Isn't that precog. You stated that the helmet has 50 of best fighters. Didn't know it could do that. Soo isnt precog against the rules. Making the helmet a no no? Not even Jarvis can do that for tony i don't believe.

Also those hypnotysing nunchucks or whatever. Ooh but you can only disorient and Hypnotism is a no-go.

I think the helmet is too Op. I need an explination to prove it doesnt break the rules "Super instant prep win" Can any streetlevel person do that. Is that helmet street level at all?!!!?

Same with the cloak "Impossible to spot" Even with tech you said you cant spot it. I think its 2 Op bruh i need that explination and a scan of a streetleveler taking that cloak down

Oh btw your using Mimicry. That is also against the rules. Plus there is no nerfing remember... *sigh*

Wouldnt the helmet make bullet timing another rule broken? As you stated above with its feats. Jac i need a explination of how this prometheus guy is even street leveler!!

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok. I'm just going to explain some of Prometheus's powers because I may have over-exaggerated in saying the helmet in an instant prep win. I'll try to clear up anything I can.

@Jacthripper

Rule was broken. Child has Canary motorcycle, which he stated himself was clocked in as 275 MpH. Max travel speed is 250. Also stats cant be nerfed soo What happens when a rule is broken? Nerfed with no powers and peak human. Or do i get to bring in something that breaks the rules? :D as compensation?

I don"t think I get the motorcycle anyway because it's not really much of a weapon, which is all that was said the kid would inherit (I mean, Batman wouldn't get the Bat-mobile). I don't know why I put that anyway because it's not really any use to the amalgam regardless (I remembered the speed wrong anyway as it was really 175. I don't know why it didn't occur to me that a 275 mph motorcycle is suicide). I was just incredibly tired when I typed my first post so I just put whatever came to mind.

Also the helmet feeding the best places to teleport using the ghost key. Isn't that precog. You stated that the helmet has 50 of best fighters. Didn't know it could do that. Soo isnt precog against the rules. Making the helmet a no no? Not even Jarvis can do that for tony i don't believe.

No, it's more like probability calculation. He doesn't know exactly what you're going to do, but rather figures out the thing you are most likely to do based on a profile of your powers, visible traits,and behaviors. While it usually proves pretty spot on he has been wrong. He grew overconfident in his chances and assumed Batman was dead. Then Bruce came back and downloaded the abilities of Stephen Hawking into his helmet, effectively crippling him. For example if his helmet was saying (more or less), "75% chance of landing exposed hit from angle X", that doesn't mean your amalgam can't still avoid his hits. It's all math-based for Prometheus. He has no abilities other than those supplied by his tech. The helmet does have the abilities of the top 30 fighters as well. I also think the program Prometheus uses is more advanced in terms of running complex algorithms. Iron Man doesn't need that much probability on his side when he has a suit full of tank missiles.

Also those hypnotysing nunchucks or whatever. Ooh but you can only disorient and Hypnotism is a no-go.

The Tonfas and strobe lights are different things. However, if your people have as enhanced senses as you describe hypnotism probably won't work anyway. However the effects are entirely based on basic neural over-stimulation rather than an actual power to hypnotize anyone, so they are not in violation of the rules.

I think the helmet is too Op. I need an explination to prove it doesnt break the rules "Super instant prep win" Can any streetlevel person do that. Is that helmet street level at all?!!!?

Prometheus is undoubtably the top of the street-level food chain (possibly surpassed only if you count Mr Terrific and Midnight as street level). However, the helmet is part of what makes Prometheus so good with prep, but he doesn't have any here. Basically he'll identify your weaknesses and craft the best way to take you down. However it won't be as simple as taking down the JL because he can only use his standard gear. He has no time to create a weapon specifically tailored to render your team inert. The helmet, while a big advantage, is not an instant win.

Same with the cloak "Impossible to spot" Even with tech you said you cant spot it. I think its 2 Op bruh i need that explination and a scan of a streetleveler taking that cloak down

His photonics cloaking doesn't violate any rules as I see it. Plus your people have super-senses so they can still find him based on sound, smell, ect.

Oh btw your using Mimicry. That is also against the rules. Plus there is no nerfing remember... *sigh*

How am I using mimicry? If you're referring to downloading the fighting styles of those people to his helmet, that was done beforehand so he can't really mimic anyone from your team. Plus the Jackripper already knew about the styles thing and didn't say anything then. I think you're misconstruing what is meant by mimicry. I think that it means mimicking the opponents powers is illegal, but that's not what the helmet does.

Wouldnt the helmet make bullet timing another rule broken? As you stated above with its feats. Jac i need a explination of how this prometheus guy is even street leveler!!

It says in the rules that Bullet Timing plus is illegal. However, it does allow bullet timing to the point of Spiderman, which is about what Prometheus's reaction time would be. prometheus is one OP dude, but he can be defeated. he was once bested by Green Arrow, Huntress, and Cat-woman. Granted there was a lot of PIS involved and Prometheus had most of his tech disabled, but he still had his Tonfas and helmet. These three were able to out-smart the helmet by fighting uncharacteristically. I'm just saying, he can be beaten by street-levelers (although it is incredibly difficult).

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By haoalchemist

@firestormfate1919: Thanks for the clear up. Now ik who can defeat prometheus, at first i thought you were deaf serious and it wasnt,overhype i can see how he is street leveler.. go ahead with your counter. Then ill do,mine

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist:

Ok, so this is my opening strategy post. I’ll elaborate and modify as the debate goes on but for now here’s the simplistic outline. I don’t really know anything about anime so just say so if I misinterpret anything about your characters. Basically I see Bob taking this because he is the epiphany of unmatched versatility (Prometheus) and power output (Black Canary). Here’s the plan:

• To start out Bob immediately turns on the photonics cloaking and magnetic resonance field (force-field). He’s now effectively impossible to spot by any means of sight, making him a stealth beast. The force-field will be a precaution to prevent you from landing any fatal hits if your character somehow manages to surprise attack him. By the time your character begins to get through the field, Prometheus is gone. The field regenerates and Bob continues to stealthily navigate the battlefield behind the safety of his field. Even if you somehow do get through the armor itself is able to tank some serious damage.

• He uses the Ghost Key and Helmet to keep on the move and instantly far away from your team. The helmet keeps constant tabs on Bigi, and feeds Bob a continuous stream of info on the likelihood of each variable. The Ghost Key is instant transport meaning that chances of being tagged are next to zero, especially when Bob can predict exactly what you’ll do next to a very accurate degree. His senses will already be superhuman based on lazarus enhancements. This will not be much compared to the helmet, but it does help. The helmet has 360 degree sensors that instantly stream data about profiles on Bigi, and the occurrences of the environment directly to his brain. This basically gives him an artificial “spider-sense” of sorts. Now that he is sure of his safety and has defensive precautions in play, Bob gets to work.

• The basic idea of this plan is to gather as much information to determine a full proof solution that offers minimal risk to Bob. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes to already know all your powers and traits. However, just to be extra safe, Bob will continue to observe Bigi. The bottom line is, the longer the battle the better Bob gets.

• The best way to get a sense of your powers is to give you an opponent to fight. This is where Prometheus’s illusionary comes in. His holograms can replicate hard light (although they have no offensive capability), and are life-like down to every last detail. Bigi will no doubt mow through these holograms like weeds, but it will add to the confusion. Seeing hundreds of lifelike opponents and false environments as well as being constantly blasted with powerful strobe lights never ends well when it comes to confusion. These holograms give Prometheus the info on your traits, powers, and even greatest fears. Also they’ll keep Bigi off balance and confused, leading to him being vulnerable to attack. I have no doubt that with those super-senses and mental enhancements Bigi will find out these holograms pretty quickly, but the Helmet doesn't need long to do it’s work. It once figured the entire life-story of Huntress after observing her for only 5 minutes. From here the illusions are simply distractions and diversions. However, after Bigi’s greatest fears and weaknesses are deciphered (it’s only a matter of time), the illusions will be used to mimic and act upon these fears and conditions. If you control the battlefield you control the battle.

• Once Bigi figures out the deal of the holograms, he’ll likely hone in more on his senses. This means the illusions will be identified and the gathering of information stops. From here Bob is in need of material threats to keep him using his powers and showing his traits. This is where the Canary Cry comes in. The Cry will decimate the battlefield and sent Bigi flying. By the time he locates Bob, he’ll be long gone. Not only will the Cry damage and injure Bigi, but also force him to react and show his powers and abilities further in the process. This also puts any super hearing out of commission for a while, which once again makes the holograms threats (Bigi wont be able to tell if one of them is the real thing or not). By the time Bigi recovers he’ll already be bombarded by more power from another direction. A rapid succession of tank-busting power from every angle, never relenting all while feeding info to Bob. Bob will also make sure to change up the circumstances (as to see how Bigi reacts to various situations). He’ll scatter the arena with explosive disks launched from his gauntlets, and blast Bigi with his vaporization pistols. At this point Bigi is fighting for his life, and Bob is only getting stronger as he learns more about him. There is already high likelihood of Bigi perishing during this attack. Keep in mind shrugging of tank-busting attacks from every angle, every second is a feat that is going to take a lot more durability than I believe Bigi is capable of. While he is very fast, he wont be able to locate Bob with all the disorientation going on. One direct Canary Cry could potentially end it.

• Suppose Bigi does somehow get past the helmet sensors, bombardment of damage, and constant teleportation, Bob wont be completely outmatched. The field will guard him from damage like the tendrils for at least a minute or so. The armor can also take a beating, and dish out one as well. The helmet makes Bob unstoppable when it comes to fighting. He’ll be throwing around moves that make Batman look like an amateur. Factor this in with enhanced strength and the gravitationally-enhanced Tonfas, and those are hits that are gonna do some real damage. The tonfas casually shatter metal and bust through steel hulls, so they will be very damaging when combined with the 15 ton strength Bob has. From what you have said it sounds like Bigi’s speed and perception are what make him so formidable with those tendrils. They seem about even in perception and combat speed, as the helmet enhances Bob’s brain. This means he’s not going to be outmatched in battle of speed. All this is if he didn't have the Ghost Key, which allows him to instantly escape the attack.

• By the point that Prometheus engages Bigi with truly fatal intent, Bigi is already injured, broken, and weakened beyond belief (assuming he even survived the initial onslaught). Bob is undamaged, and has deduced the best possible way to engage Bigi, meaning he’s actually better then when the fight began. Bigi’s eardrums are likely shattered, and Bob is undetectable by sight, so he should be able to approach Bigi quite easily. Even if Bigi does locate Bob, he can just teleport away. Keep in mind Bob approaches Bigi in the way least likely to result in detection. Even if he is detected, he can easily teleport away. He may throw in a final cry and a couple explosives just to make sure the healing factor doesn't kick in. He engages Bigi in the most effective way possible, and takes him out for good.

Possible Concerns:

Here I will go ahead and address possible arguments that could be made beforehand. These are really just things to keep in mind before you write up a rebuttal.

• So the first point I’ll address is one about the stealth of Bob. You may be thinking that Bigi can easily detect Bob right of the bat because of his super-senses. However, keep in mind that identifying Bob by sound is going to be an uphill battle. He has the combined stealth of 30 people who can sneak up on Superman. He will be able to form a stealth technique that makes him nearly impossible to detect even by sound. Especially with chaos going on all around. Prometheus himself was able to infiltrate a tower full of beings who can hear the heartbeats of animals on other continents. I have no doubt that Prometheus will be able to navigate largely undetected. If he is though, he can still quite easily evade any attacks Bigi dishes out by simply teleporting away.

• You may also be thinking Bigi can nullify his gathering of information by fighting uncharacteristically (This is basically Prometheus’s weakness). However, without sufficient knowledge on his opponent Bigi won’t know to do this. Bigi sounds pretty intelligent based on your original post (nanosecond reactions are a quite impressive feat), but I doubt even he can deduce something like that from an opponent who he can’t even get a fixture on.

• You may bring up Bigi’s healing factor, but this will be useless as the flow of damage will be continuous and unrelenting.

Final Advantages:

Strength: Bob

Speed: Equal

Damage Output: Bob

Stealth: Bob

Mental Perception: Equal (Perhaps a slight advantage going to Bigi, but not enough to really affect the battle)

Versatility: Bob

Transportation Method: Bob

Healing Factor: Bigi

Strategy: Bob

Senses: Bob (I know Bigi has his super-senses, but I feel that the sensors in the Helmet outweigh this)

Fighting Skill: Bob

Intangibles: Equal (I’m guessing Bigi has no moral qualms either)

Constructs: Bigi (Prometheus’s holograms cant really do any damage anyway)

Adaptability: I’d give Bigi a slight edge (Because of those scythe things), but this one is also very close

Durability: Bob

As you can see, Bob’s advantages vastly outweigh those of Bigi.

I hope this provides you with sufficient info to write up a rebuttal. Overall, I think it just comes down to Prometheus (Who I consider king of the street levelers), being amped in the only place he really needs a boost (damage output). This just makes Bob so well-rounded and versatile. While Bigi is no doubt a powerful character (I can see how the enhanced perception and Tendrils are a devastating combo), he just can’t match Bob in terms of versatility and power output.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestormfate1919: Omg nice one dude! Okay let me get into this.

First off, Sorry but the cloak is going to be ineffective because Migi can still sense you by your Neurowaves that you release from your body, Not to mention Bigi has acute hearing from both fanus ears (blake) and his father. This was so acute that from his house he could PINPOINT the location of a trained private investigator in minds eye. This was in a crowded city. We are currently in a empty warehouse. So about the stealth beast thing, that is futile. Also Bigi will be able to smell you if you come near so that makes the cloak ineffective. Also,about the forcefield, that won't work out sorry because Gambol Shroud has a history of taking out forcefields from the White fangs Mech. So if you can provide scans or links of that forcefield being stronger than a Mech and being able to tank more. That would be appreciated. Oh and btw once you put that forcefield up you will become visible. I did some research and it never said his forcefield was invisible.

Second about the instant transport

Once you transport A couple tentacles will be coming your way, also does the transporter have a cooldown? I need a scan or link of prometheus using the transporter in literally zero seconds. Otherwise you shall be tagged.

I am going to need a scan or a link of the helmet giving full knowledge on UNKNOWN foes. I never read that it does that. Thats nice that your trying to use holograms, but sadly that won't work. Blake's semblancd deals with the use of clones, and Izumi has dealt with false parasytes before. Its gonna take 1 minute. 10 seconds to realize they dont attack 50 secs to track you down and strike you with vengence. The Canary cry might be effective, but sadly once you use it Migi's healing cells will immediately repair his ears. Better than before.

Thats nice how you are trying to,confuse Bigi, but sadly he wont sit back and take that. By the time you realize it, Bigi will deploy a clone in his stead while charging at you with tentacles coming at you from all angles along with Gambol shroud taking you out. It seems you underestimate Bigis speed. She literally decimated foes in seconds and landed 10 hits on a mech while staying safe. She is a bullet timer, a laser timer, a rocket timer Bigi will literally dodge everyting you throw at him all while using tenctiles for offense and defenses (remember there is no,limit to how many tenctiles he can form :) ). Prometheus isn't fast enough to survive the onslaught of 20+ Tenticles all from,different directions and Gambol shroud plus the speed factor. You are toast.

Kay so this all depends on if you can show me a feat or scan or link of prometheus using his teleporter back2 back. What is the charge up time? What is the cooldown time? Well even if you do (which i will be waiting on) There is no way you can get me due to speed. Tenctiles. And reaction time

Okay so lemme give you a rundown

Versatility: Bob. Obviously he has gear to adapt, but in this battle he wont be able to,keep up. Its Like saying Batman can keep up with Wally west (no jobbing)

Movement speed: Bigi. Blakes speed and Bigis tencticle speed is unmatched. This category is a stomp.

Fighting skills: Bob. Bigi knows some material arts and white fang skills but bob has 50 martial,artists. Nice, sadly that wont help against tencticle onslaught.

Durability: Bigi, the tencticles provide a fast and amazing defense consisting of defending and counters. Shinichi even faced a parasyte while Migi had to defend and,counter because they were evenly matched.

Intangibles: Equal.

Strength: Bigi. Once again the tenticles and Gambol shroud provide amazing strength for uncanny,situations.

Striking power: Bigi. I have a scan of the tencticles striking power and of Izumi throwing a rock clear through a enemy parasytes chest taking out the heart. On a building,i might add meters away.

Adaptability: I agree this is also quite close but i give this to Bigi.

Intelligence: Bob, due to helmet

Constructs: Bigi via semblance

Speed: Bigi. Reasons stated above.

I like debating with you, this was truly a learning experience. But you simply cannot keep up with the reaction speeds, Natural speed, and striking power of Bigi. Only way you got this is if you provide the teleporter feat and then just spam teleports, but thats no fun :(. Bigi has the advantage here. I win this taking out Bob for good, Oh and sure Bob is well rounded, but he cannot take Bigi down where it counts. Good game my friend.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just posting here to bring it back into my recent activity list.

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist:

Ok, in this post I will address each counter-argument in your previous post, as well as post some scans to give you a better idea of what Bigi will be up against. I couldn't find a lot of the scans I was looking for (You’d be surprised how hard it can be to find scans on an obscure villain), but I did find some good ones. The ones I couldn't find I’ll just describe as best I can. I am a pretty reliable source on Prometheus as I have read his Morrison runs multiple times, and Cry for Justice once (Morrison runs where great; Cry for Justice was an atrocity to a great character). I also compiled some Black Canary scans to show her destructive output, which can be used to keep Bigi from getting anywhere near Bob. Hopefully this can help you understand Bob’s capabilities a little bit better, and show you why it won’t be a speed blitz.

• The Photonic cloaking uses advanced Photonic waves to bend light in order for undetectable invisibility. This means that finding Bob by sight is quite literally impossible. The hearing thing will defiantly be a problem, but there are a couple issues there. First off, he isn't going to start the battle honed on his senses like that. He’ll see a bunch of life-like and hard light contracts running at him, and assume that they’re the threat. Keep in mind Bigi has no idea that Bob is even cloaked, so there won’t really be any reason to hone on his senses. For all Bigi knows Bob is one of the fifty opponents constantly charging him. The contracts are made of hard light generated by the energy within the ghost key, and created by the sensors in the Helmet. The helmet is what allows Bob to create such a steady flow of holograms. Because the helmet enhances his reaction speed to be able to catch bullets, dodge super-sonic beings, etc., it also lets him think up unique and different illusions that have fooled many beings with super-senses. Because these can be hard light they still make noise. It’s not like Bob is just walking around and everything else is silent. The constructs (While possessing absolutely no offensive capacity) will seem real to Bigi. With a constant flow of opponents he’ll be far more focused on them than an opponent who may or may not exist. With all the background noise created by the constant onslaught, he probably can’t even hear Bob. Bob isn't making noise anyway. He’s just standing quietly at the other side of the wear-house completely still. The only real noise she can identify him by is breathing. This won’t apply either because Bob wears armor that silences his breath. He never even walks, but rather gets everywhere by means of teleportation via the Ghost Key (More on this later). Smell won’t be a factor either as the armor disguises any scent that he would have. Keep in mind this is the same guy who snuck past Superman and Martian Manhunter (Who both can hear things from other planets). It may sound pretty unrealistic that he accomplished this, but it is comics. There is no real way to identify him by means of sense, unless you’re someone like Batman, Steel, or other technologically aware heroes. The only way Prometheus has ever been caught on panel was when Batman and Steel identified him by the extra-dimensional surges of energy the Ghost Key was generating. All the other times he just made himself visible, or never cloaked himself at all. After the point in which he figures out to use his senses, Bob will begin the attack. The sonic scream should quite easily shatter Bigi’s eardrums to the point that the stirrups and anvil literally shatter. Not only will this be an agonizing experience, but it means Bigi loses all perception of sound. She may have a healing factor but this hardly matters. She won’t blitz while in pain that a normal person could never dream of. Healing factors work when cells can procreate at accelerated rates. By this nature it means that the larger the bone/muscle destroyed the easier to identify and solve the problem. Because there are more cells in a larger bone, they procreate at exponentially greater rates than delicate and small bones, especially those that need to be shaped and crafted so specifically. If the structure in the ear is of even a little sounds cannot be received. The bones in the ear are the most complex in the entire human body. If someone gets their eardrum shattered, that’s not something you ever recover from. The anvil and stirrup that pick up and transmit the vibrations in the ear are the hardest to repair of anything (They are the smallest bones in the human body) but the brain and the eye (Both Muscles). Because of this, after the initial shatter will take a VERY long time to recover from. Meanwhile every time progress is made more sonic blasts come from a new angle re-shattering the eardrum. Because of this, super-senses will not be a factor.

• Now I’ll try my best to refute the neurowaves thing. I’m assuming this is a power based of of electro resonance identification (ERI). This means that the power works by reading the electronic signatures created upon the firing of synapses in the cortex of the brain (The center). This is a great point to bring up because it is a sure fire way to differentiate from the constructs and holograms. However, being Bob, he has a counter. Prometheus obviously encountered Martian Manhunter quite a bit when on his quests to solo the JLA. He needed a way to avoid having his mind picked up right when he entered. In case your not familiar with Martian Manhunter, he’s just about the most powerful telepath in all of comics. His feats include scanning the minds of an entire alien civilization, making Joker sane, and temporarily TPing the Spectre (Basically a guy who would blink Galactus from existence). He did this by making sure the helmet used receivers that scrambled and hid these electrical impulses. He used this to make himself invisible to TP, as well as prevent his mind from being read, then his plans transmitted to the rest of the JLA. The process itself is far more advanced than that, but you probably get the idea. I couldn't find the actual scan, but I will later post one of his fight with Martian Manhunter, proving that he wasn’t TP KOed beforehand. He can also use the magnetic resonance fields (To generate an electromagnet of sorts) to scramble the detections of electronic impulse throughout the ware-house making this ability useless. Either way works, or maybe even both, work for Bob.

• Addressing the issue with the forcefield, I didn't find the scan I was looking for, but I’ll describe the two events that lead me to believe the forcefield wont have any issue blocking. There are some feats involving the field in a couple of the scans I found, but they aren't his most impressive. The first scan I was looking for was in the Morrison run, when facing Blue Electric Superman (Basically Superman who had electricity powers). During the encounter he tanks a hit from Superman without much damage. The field is generated from the same energy as the rest of his suit. The dimensional photons within the Ghost Key, which then allow him to use the Helmet to harness that energy. This powers the Key, the illusions/holograms, the disintegration pistols, the explosive energy disks, the force-field, the cloaking, and any other constructs he creates. This means the field is able to absorb and redirect? harness energy. This makes any energy attacks or blunt force attacks counter productive, as they only make the fields stronger. While Supes wasn't hitting anywhere near full capacity (That would have caused Prometheus to go flying into the sun), it was still hard enough to level a building or so based on the repercussions of the punch. This is well over the amount of power that Bigi would unleash on Bob. He also uses his field to tank an electricity-based blast (Not that this is really relevant to this debate). During Cry for Justice, he was able to pass for Captain Marvel (Jr) for a full mission. During this mission he imitated these powers to a limited degree. This included showing extreme speed of around 250 mph, laser timing reaction speed, super-strength, Flight, imitation lightning blasts (Another powerful attack that could be used to subdue Bigi), and most importantly extreme durability. The others can be faked but to a FAR lower extent, however he didn't really deviate from the durability at all. His force-fields allowed him to shrug off incredible damage including lasers, super-strength of around 30-tons, etc. These are the most extreme feats for his field, but others that still show impressive feats will be presented later in this post. Also, his field has never really been broken through on panel, so that is feat on its own (especially considering he went up against a team of planet-busters), even if it is partially because of his limited appearances. It doesn't have quite the same degree of invulnerability to pierce attacks (as is the nature of most force-fields), but it still has other feats that support it lasting at least 20 seconds (probably more), which is far and away enough time to teleport away. The field has shown to be impervious to an enhanced magical sword (if this doesn't have serous piercing ability i don’t know what does), and has deflected hails of Arrows including ones made of weave alloy, and designed to pierce invulnerable skin (In encounters with Aliens, meta-humans, etc.). Both these feats should testament to it being able to withstand those tendrils long enough to teleport away. The force field is made of photonics waves, so it stays invisible until being hit. Upon being hit it becomes an orangish color. In the original run it was invisible, but upon contact showed a disrupting effect of sorts. Either way, the fields remain invisible until contact. In Cry for Justice I don’t think the fields were invisible, but they instantly appeared when the armor detected a shot fired (testament to his RIDICULOUSLY impressive reaction speed).

• The teleportation isn't really much of an issue. That wear-house is a very big place, and Bob’s attacks have far superior range to Bigi’s. Bigi will still have trouble pinpointing his location in the confusion, and by then another wave of canary cry, explosives, disintegration beams, and force field enhanced laser discs (Basically super sharp discs made of the same energy that powers the force field and creates other hard-light structures) will be coming his way. Prometheus can even teleport to the ceiling if he wants (His suit can hover), and then further delay Bigi from getting near him. Then he simply unleashes another wave of fury upon the wear-house floor. His teleportation doesn't even have to be instant to serve its primary purpose. However I will still try to clarify why the teleportation doesn't have a cool-down. I tried to find scans for his teleportation, but there simply aren't many Prometheus scans out there. Still, I will try to clarify as best I can (I don’t want to just leave it as a “trust me” type thing, because I know how frustrating that can be). I believe an explanation of how he teleports will best explain why a cool-down isn't necessary. The classic sci-fi transporter (the one I believe you are thinking of) works by molecularly decomposing something molecule by molecule, then simultaneously transporting those molecules to a specified location at light speed, then rearranging the molecules in the same exact order down to the very last synapse in the brain. This process is highly complex and takes a RIDICULOUS amount of energy to even work. This is why they need a cool-down period before working again. Given the energy this process would take, a real life transporter (If we has the science to built one) would take for energy than is contained on the planet. Because of this energy cant just be instantly usurped on that level at the speeds I’m referring to. That is a very good point. However, this is not how Prometheus transports. He gets his ability from the Ghost Key (Also often called The Cosmic Key). When thinking of Prometheus and how he teleports I often think of similarities to Nightcrawler. If you want to understand more in depth to the process I suggest you research his method of teleportation, as it is basically a less powerful version of Prometheus’s ability. The Ghost Key connects Prometheus to the Ghost Zone (Basically a standard pocket dimension with different perceptions of time than those in the real world). The Ghost Zone is where Prometheus works on his plans and preps for his encounters. It is outside of time-space meaning no hero can ever reach him, so it also acts as a safe-haven of sorts. He has his entire fortress there, as well as various other pocket dimension prisons (Basically places to store people who he cant contain on his own. This won't matter as BFR is illegal here, so these dimensional prisons aren't a threat anyway). Time is different there so he can effectively built things that could take months or years in days using altered time (Not that any of this has any context to the explanation). However, this isn't always the case. Anyway, the Ghost Key offers a lapse in time-space for Prometheus (and only Prometheus) to pass through. It’s like a slip that only Prometheus and those he hits can get through to. Phasing in and out of reality is more a loop-hole in time-space rather than massive energy transgression. Because it doesn't take much energy (and the energy waves in the Ghost Zone already power the Key), he can do this as many times as he wants, without a cool-down period. When he teleports seamlessly he basically passes through the Ghost Dimension as a shortcut to the next place in the real world he going to be. All this happens instantaneously so Prometheus only spends under a pico-second of lag in the Ghost Zone (too fast to even perceive for any non-speedster). If you still don't get what I’m saying I think looking into Nightcrawler will help (there is just so much more info on Nightcrawler than there is with Prometheus). If this doesn't help either I’m happy to go into greater depth on the matter.

• I couldn't find the scan, but it once gave a complete profile on Huntress and the other Birds of Prey after only seeing them fight for like 5 minutes. this info was then used this to utterly humiliate them (and this was with nothing but the Helmet and Tonfas). As for scans below I have many of him eying heroes and instantly coming up with ways to neutralize them. Some he was prepped for, but others he had to take down without previous knowledge (Starfire, Dr Light, Guardian, Red Tornado, Zatana, Black Canary, and many more. You can see in the later scans he instantly calculates viable countermeasures and employs them.

• Can you clarify on those powers that allow him to identify clones and holograms, or provide any scans of him doing so. I’m not really sure what you said in that part. As for the 50 seconds to track me down, keep in mind that Bob wont be standing there expecting a bunch of useless constructs to kill you. He also will take every notable precaution. He’ll never stay in one spot for more than a couple seconds, but rather always be on the move. Even seeking out difficult locations like up at the ceiling, where you will struggle to attack. I have no doubt that Bigi has some talent in the senses department, but Bob is going to be a whole new level of hard to pinpoint.

• I compiled some scans I think will show you why the Canary Cry is going to be a serious problem for Bigi. Earlier I addressed the issue about his ears healing. If you have any scans or instances showing otherwise, I’ll be happy to reconsider. Even being like Dead-pool and Wolverine have shown trouble when healing small and individualistic bone structures like the ear. Plus the fact that the wave of damage will be very unrelenting. While Bigi is fighting for his life and having half his bones shattered every couple seconds, Bob’s biggest issue is running out of breath.

• If the clones don't have a healing factor there should be no issue here as Prometheus can land some hits pretty easily. He has some very wide-ranged, as well as prices and powerful attacks. Then while the clone is down he rearranges it’s molecules with the Ghost Key. He doesn't use the ability much as he usually likes to toy with his opponents, and it usurps a lot of power (as I explained earlier on the post, rearranging molecules is not an easy task). Also I know BFR to Bigi himself is illegal, but does it specify about clones? If not I could probably BFR the clone into the Ghost Zone. If that is illegal I think I might need more information on the clone. Is it literally an exact clone with full powers of Bigi, or is it more like a lower tier version? Like I said I tried my hardest to find some scans (that’s the reason for the delayed response), but I hope explaining how the power works helped. Like I said earlier, research Nightcrawler for more depth on how the powers basically work. This should explain the lack of cool-down time and charge up time.

• Prometheus has tagged at least one and usually more speedsters (who are FTL) with his targeting systems and counter-plans. The attacks he will be using can knock Bigi back to the other side of the wear-house if Bigi gets near. He then teleports away only to hit Bigi with another blast. Speed wont be all that useful when by the time Bigi gets there Bob will be behind or above Bigi (Still at least 300 feet away though), and ready to blast him again. The molecular rearrangement in the Ghost Key is last resort, but I’m guessing it could remove the healing factor. All he has to to is blow Bigi into as many places as possible, then hit him with the Key before Bigi can heal. Also I don’t think the speed is as uneven as you think. Both probably reach the tournament limit in reaction speed. I have some scans ahead that demonstrate some pretty fast reactions. As for travel speed Bigi may have the advantage, but Bob can still move at around 200 mph, and with teleportation that’s dangerous. However, he probably won't need his travel speed all that much. I have some scans of nano-second reaction speeds were prometheus is still moving all around and shooting stuff.

Scans and Interpretations

No Caption Provided

Here We see Prometheus utilizing his Neural Chaff, which is generated by the helmet to interfere with the electrical signals in the brain. I see this being used to delay any superior reaction speed Bigi has. He turned on his neural chaff and suddenly Bigi can barely think. The enhanced brain will help a little but it will still reduce Bigi’s brain that she relies on for reaction speed to half (and thats being generous based on what it did to Kyle) capacity. This now turns the advantage of reaction speed in favor of Bob. His other brain related powers will be found nearly impossible to utilize. This will make everything from tentacles to travel speed greatly reduced as well. The senses should also be greatly disrupted seeing how it reduces everything in the brain to a “unrepentant heroin addict”. This should be a huge blow to all of Bigis powers, and raise Bob’s advantage in this fight even more.

Here Prometheus explains his fighter ability (That was a rudimentary design of the helmet as that was when he still needed disks to download things), but the main reason I brought this one is the last part. There the armor tanks the watchtower defense systems, which are meant to fell Super-humans, so the armor is very durable. This means even if the field does fall it’s not over.

No Caption Provided

This series of scans shows him using his constructs via ghost key. He launches field-enhanced disks, Creates an energy, blade and deflects arrows with his force-field (That wasn't even a very powerful version of the force-field). You might say that those arrows are nothing compared to the tendrils, but they are. They're built out of weave alloy, sharp enough to pierce meta-human skin, and he block them like they're nothing. It also shows his ruthlessness in battle.

The next one is from Birds of Prey. This is just to show the helmet after reading their profiles, and his defense against hack damage. As you can see there he gets instant profiles after only watching them fight for a couple minutes.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This next series of scans was one I wanted to find, as it demonstrates Prometheus’s incredible reaction time. Here he fights an entire team of JLA members (Some he has prepped for but others are random of the bat solutions). In this first scan he is faced against Supergirl. This one is a random and unprepared encounter. Kara underestimates him and he shoots her with a magic bullet that can go through anything. Keep in mind he has those bullets here (I believe he has like 10. They're pretty expensive so he can’t waste shots. He’ll use these while Bigi is down. Say after being sliced up by energy disks and hit by a Canary Cry. What I see happening here is Bob utilizing a cry-disc. He can use this to freeze Bigi before she can reform. He scatters the frozen pieces throughout the wear-house in order to make reformation impossible. Upon neutralizing the healing factor he can use the Ghost Key to lobotomize the brain, therefore killing Bigi. The Bullets will also go through her brain (Which is already operating at low capacity due to the neuro-chaff). The brain will NOT be easy to reform, especially 10 consecutive shots through the head. These bullets will be a great use in many situations as they pretty much go through anything. Then at the end of the scan he is confronted many unpredicted heroes and needs to neutralize them all fast. Two can literally kill you with a word (Canary and Zatana), one is immortal ad indestructible, and two have reaction speeds well beyond hypersonic, and pack easy city-busting power-levels. This next one is true show case of reaction speed that can go up against anyone else in this tournament.

No Caption Provided

Here Prometheus instantly acts on many battle strategies simultaneously. This entire attack is within a single second as shown by Black Canary not unblocking her jaw a couple images in advance, and still not having the time to scream. Here he displays accuracy by severing Zatana’s vocal cords with a bullet, uses a complex and highly unstable chemical to neutralize Eel (and keep in ming he calls it a guess meaning he was not prepped at all. Prometheus needing prep to be highly effective is only a myth), takes out Tornado with a a specialized nano-chloroform, takes out Canary by literally dodging light and letting the blast hit her, then absorbs the energy with the Ghost Key and redirects it. Just look at the monologues and Helmet readings. This is completely un-prepped, yet he predicts exactly what will happen all the way through the battle. If he can predict the exact trajectory of energy blasts, he can easily avoid those tendrils that Bigi has (That is if it ever comes to point were Bob even needs to). This scan proves that his reaction time is just as good as Bigi’s (As per tournament limits), and shows the accuracy of battle predictions that Helmet can unleash. He’ll have won this fight within the first two minutes by mapping out everything Bigi will do from that point on. Apart from the reaction time and Helmet power, there is even more to this scan. That chemical that he uses on Plastic Man and Red Tornado should both work on Bigi. One causing her shape-shifting (in the form of tendrils) to short out and go unconscious, and the other as a sedative that will instantly take Bigi out for the remainder of the battle (It took out Tornado, who has tanked city-busters on many occasions). This means the sedative is undoubtably stronger than anything Bigi has ever encountered. This also further shows his energy absorption abilities.

Now this next one is basically a true testament to how fast the Helmet can analyze and decipher data. He is surprise attacked by Flash and Shade (A border-line reality warper), and needs to create contingencies just by looking at them. The Helmet quickly identified a weakness for Garrick in the form of giving him a seizure from the darkness (Without any prep). If it can do this I have no doubt it can read Bigi and identify her greatest weaknesses.

No Caption Provided

Here he is faced by Shade who the suit can’t read (Because he is being of pure darkness). He shows his improvisial skills by blasting Shade with the full power of the light bended by the photon waves (I’ll admit this one is PIS, as that should not have been enough to take down Shade, but it’s still very impressive.) He could utilize this attack by shorting out Bigi’s eyes, making him blind for a while until the healing factor can kick in (but then he can simply do it again).

No Caption Provided

This one is back in his first encounter with Martian Manhunter. This one is just to show that he did have TP resistance, and give another example of Prometheus exposing a prominent weakness in his opponent (this is back when he used disks to download skills. This is outdated now).

In this scan Prometheus is further encountered by more heroes who plan to take him out. Once again he instantly deduces the best way to neutralize each hero. He effortlessly defeats each hero by using their own abilities against them. As you can see his force-fields can react to light-speed blasts by predicting the exact trajectory of the blast. That blast was easily deflected by the powerful force-field. The discs also easily destroy Hawkman’s wings. They should do the same to Bigi’s tendrils. Later he is able to easily break Vixen’s grip (Which has held beings of 30 plus ton strength), then hits Donna Troy with magical knives made to cut through anything. These could also be used to injure and greatly impair Bigi, or slice off his tendrils. I didn't find the latter scan but basically his armor withstood a direct hit from Donna Troy, who has gone up with Wonder Woman evenly, and wasn't holding back at all (Basically Prometheus was blowing up cities where her best friend’s families lived with dimension-bombs, so she was meaning to kill). It is notable to address that he by no means tanked this hit. It damaged the armor greatly, and made him bleed. He later defeated Donna off panel.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This next one is when he goes up against Hal Jordan, Firestorm, and Star-fire. He basically uses a device similar to the neural chaff to make Hal Jordan relive his worst moments over and over, therefore losing his will-power. He uses a Vulcan missile to utilize a magical attack therefore breaking the elemental bond that holds Firestorm together. The power of the missile knocked Star-fire unconscious.This missile is another weapon that could be utilized against Bigi.

No Caption Provided

Here is when the Atom tried to infiltrate the armor, but was attacked by nano-defense systems that were used to shut down his brain.

No Caption Provided

This is a feat to give you an idea about the intensity and power that the Canary Cry can pack. That robot is called Amazo, and it has the durability of multiple heavy hitters in the DCU. She was able to defeat it were the other members of the League failed (Granted, most of the heavy hitters weren't there).

No Caption Provided

This is to give you a better idea of the range of the cry. It’s going to be incredibly difficult for Bigi to dodge as it should encompass the entire wear-house. Because Bigi will be hit so consistently it will be very difficult to avoid more attacks that have a lower blast radius. Keep in ind that this particular cry isn't even meant to be lethal, just to scare the guy she’s about to question.

No Caption Provided

Here is another impressive feat of raw power for the cry. She hits someone through multiple walls at high speeds.

No Caption Provided

Finally this is the one that applies perhaps the most to this battle. Here she basically manipulates the pitch of the Cry to various decibels. This can cause incredible pain to those with super hearing like Bigi. Upon the helmet figuring out the key decibel that Bigi will be most vulnerable to, Bob will put the sonic output on that level. This will make it difficult to think, fight, or even move.

No Caption Provided

Conclusions: (Assuming we’re doing conclusions now)

• Bob just has so many ways to kill or greatly injure Bigi that for every counter, two new possibilities arise.
  • I feel that Bob (or Prometheus) basically has a viable counter to most of Bigi’s prominent powers.
  • The reaction speed will not be a huge advantage in favor of Bigi, as Prometheus is highly skilled in that department as well. Keep in mind his suit can literally react to LIGHT. It just doesn't get much faster than that.
  • The lack of skill when it comes to being without prep is simply a myth, as illustrated by many scans of him doing well in random encounters.
  • The Canary Cry offers too much raw power to be overlooked, while the Ghost Key, Helmet, and Suit are just unstoppable in terms of versatility.
  • Overall I believe the combo of abilities I’ve described when utilized properly will be capable of taking Bigi down.

If you have any further questions I’m happy to address them or explain them as best I can. I’m sorry I wasn't able to locate some of the scans that could better address your questions. You have raised some excellent point and this has been a captivating debate thus far. If this truly is the last post before your final conclusion, than best of luck in the voting.

Avatar image for ironspiderchan45
Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some of the most OP things are bibleman+lady death

Thanos+Phoniex Jean gray

One Above All + anyone

And some others

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Am,i allowed,to,counter his argument or do i have to do the conclusion post?

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist: I think it's fine to combine the two. I know I can't speak for jacthripper, but that's basically what I did. I don't think there's any real specifications to the order of the posts. Basically just do whatever you want to convince the voters until voting opens up.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jacthripper
haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought this Tournament was dying for a while. I'm glad it's staying alive.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I allowed Tag4Votes? If yes please. This is one of the best debates if seen in a while. Hopefully I'll see something like this in my tourney.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theultimatetitan
TheUltimateTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper:

@firestormfate1919: gets my vote, though I'm not sure if Canary's scream is within the tournament limits, because last I checked, Amazo is more durable than a tank

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: I don't really know anyone to tag for votes so I guess I'll just rely on any readers who feel like voting.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jacthripper
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonenton: I'm just tagging you in case you still want to vote here.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump for votes

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@firestormfate1919: will you please quit debating you have an unnatural skill that is scaring me. For that reason my vote goes to you.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestormfate1919: Yes! Sorry, I was travelling and the airports wi-fi banned CV. My vote goes to you, Fate.

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers