This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1786 posts) - - Show Bio

VS 

(couldnt find a better picture of Presence, sorry)

I was wondering, if the Amalgam brothers are the personification of their own multiverses (Marvel and DC) then all their power would be concentrated in the omnipotences within them, but since they actualy are the multiverse itself, that does mean that they have the power of all the other characters... or they are basicaly the same as TOAA and Presence?
#2 Posted by Shadowglenn (581 posts) - - Show Bio

The brothers are everything in the 2 universes meaning that they have the same power as the 2 most powerful beings. This being the presence and TOAA so it would be a draw... i think

#3 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1786 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadowglenn said:
" The brothers are everything in the 2 universes meaning that they have the same power as the 2 most powerful beings. This being the presence and TOAA so it would be a draw... i think "
Yes, but since they are Omnipotent and the personification of their own universes, does that mean that they ARE TOAA and Presence?
#4 Posted by Shadowglenn (581 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight: I dont think so but they could be
#5 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1786 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadowglenn said:
" @RadiantTheLight: I dont think so but they could be "
Well, I'm glad no one ever though of this thread before...
#6 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

The Brothers have the feats..but overall, taking everything else into consideration (omnipotence), it should be a stalemate.

#7 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1786 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" The Brothers have the feats..but overall, taking everything else into consideration (omnipotence), it should be a stalemate. "
Well yeah... probably but WHAT WHAT WHAT??? Your avatar is Sephiroth???
#8 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight: Is there a problem?

>:(
#9 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1786 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:

" @RadiantTheLight: Is there a problem?  >:( "

Nah, just kidding. Sephiroth is allright :)
#10 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Kefka too. Exdeath more so. Sephiroth might be my favorite character from the franchise though.

#11 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1786 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" I like Kefka too. Exdeath more so. Sephiroth might be my favorite character from the franchise though. "
Wellm what are the other options?
#12 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" I like Kefka too. Exdeath more so. Sephiroth might be my favorite character from the franchise though. "
Wellm what are the other options? "
Man, the list would be too extensive, lol.
#13 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1786 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
Man, the list would be too extensive, lol. "
My favourite is Gilgamesh, definately.
#14 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
Man, the list would be too extensive, lol. "
My favourite is Gilgamesh, definately. "
He's pretty cool. Not a favorite though.
#15 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1786 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh... it seems that this became a final fantasy thread lol.

#16 Posted by daak1212 (7866 posts) - - Show Bio

Presnecne is NOT on the level of TOAA.  Beyond omniverse > Multiverse who even admitted he wasnt the stronger being.  With that being said TOAA and Presley win.  The brothers were held in the hands of Living Tribunal
#17 Posted by pooty (11715 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: @daak1212:  So who created who? Did the Brothers create the Prescence and TOAA or the other way around?
#18 Edited by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:

" @Sexy Merc: @daak1212:  So who created who? Did the Brothers create the Prescence and TOAA or the other way around? "

IMO:
TOAA created the Marvel Brother, who knows who created the the DC Brother (it sure wasn't the Presence).
#19 Edited by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:

" @pooty said:

" @Sexy Merc: @daak1212:  So who created who? Did the Brothers create the Prescence and TOAA or the other way around? "

IMO: TOAA created the Marvel Brother, who knows who created the the DC Brother (it sure wasn't the Presence). "
actually the Living Tribunal was representing the marvel brother and the spectre was representing the DC brother. at the time, the spectre was the presence (or linked with it) and amalgam (ying & yang) were avatars of DC and marvel writers.
#20 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadowglenn said:
" The brothers are everything in the 2 universes meaning that they have the same power as the 2 most powerful beings. This being the presence and TOAA so it would be a draw... i think "
not so. the ying and yang (amalgam) brothers are abstract reflection of the multiverse of each comic. TOAA and presence are above the omniverse, and the brother are within the omniverse. the brothers are no match for their creators.
#21 Posted by TheBatman586 (6302 posts) - - Show Bio

The Presence or TOAA could solo.
#22 Posted by Achilles. (3819 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA solos

#23 Posted by Primebonnick (2909 posts) - - Show Bio

The Presence an Toaa solo their wills created the brothers