Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ssj_god

Rules:

1. morals off, out of character
  2. DC guys are post crisis + new 52... X-Man is shaman and Thor is standard 616 worthy
  3. fight starts on earth, continents apart
  4. win by any means

Captain Fernus

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

Thunder X

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

which amalgam takes it?

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

CA solos

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how Thor is even a factor.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ssj_god

@artyom said:

o.O why? he have huge pool of versatility and striking power.. which would contribute to the amalgam.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@ssj_god: goin Team 1 in a damn good fight. Fernus is a beast and has TP that rivals Nate's, and his added versatility would be too much for him to compensate for. Cap Atom and Thor would be a spectacular fight, but once again Atom's versatility takes it. Especially if one foe is dispatched and this comes down to a 2 vs 1, it's a stomp.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say team 1 cuz of fernus

CA solos

@ssj_god: goin Team 1 in a damn good fight. Fernus is a beast and has TP that rivals Nate's, and his added versatility would be too much for him to compensate for. Cap Atom and Thor would be a spectacular fight, but once again Atom's versatility takes it. Especially if one foe is dispatched and this comes down to a 2 vs 1, it's a stomp.

it's NOT a team fight.. it's a fight between two amalgamated characters.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@artyom said:

o.O why? he have huge pool of versatility and striking power.. which would contribute to the amalgam.

I don't think that Thor has the necessary striking power to deal with Thor and Captain Atom.

GodxDarkxOpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Man can't solo??

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@ssj_god said:

@artyom said:

I don't think that Thor has the necessary striking power to deal with Thor and Captain Atom.

his striking hurt mikaboshi... celestials... galactus.. i think he easily have the striking feat to deal serious damage.. and here he's in one character with nate.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: oh well I'm still going with captain fernus the combined power and versatility is insane!

hmm.. well.. team two have the same though (power and versatility) :D

X-Man can't solo??

this is an amalgam battle.. not a team fight.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fernus+Atom, Thor just doesn't bring enough.

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nates persona holds them back telepathically while Thor loads up a God blast. Fight is over.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ssj_god

@jacthripper said:

Fernus+Atom, Thor just doesn't bring enough.

thor has versatility + strike power though.. this is out of character.. he won't hold back anything.

@luda12331 said:

Nates persona holds them back telepathically while Thor loads up a God blast. Fight is over.

hmm.. a possibility... but this a an amalgam battle.. means both nate and thor are in one single body

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nate Grey alone has pretty much there Teams power combined, and adding Thor gives them the slight edge.

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Their powers are completely different. This single character could telepathically hold them back, while gearing up for a blast with Thor's hammer.

To all: Thors has feats far surpass both of these guys. Don't know why he gets low balled on here as bad as he does.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nate Grey alone has pretty much there Teams power combined, and adding Thor gives them the slight edge.

he doesn't have the power Atom packs when it comes to matter manip and Thor is a huge weak link...

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: Thor isn't a weak link in the slightest, you do no it's an Amalgam, which means them combined...

Nate has the superior time manipulation, TP defense etc, and slight advantage over there team, so adding Thor's extra duarability and striking/versatility; gives them the majority.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: Thor out classes both of them based off feats. One blast from Thor would rip them apart based on some of Thor's feats.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: Thor isn't a weak link in the slightest, you do no it's an Amalgam, which means them combined...

Nate has the superior time manipulation, TP defense etc, and slight advantage over there team, so adding Thor's extra duarability and striking/versatility; gives them the majority.

did not realise it was a Amalgam... my bad

@darkseid1006: Thor out classes both of them based off feats. One blast from Thor would rip them apart based on some of Thor's feats.

you couldn't be more wrong.....

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: Feats? Thor has a whole list.

Fernus simultaneously solo'ed the entire JLA without breaking a sweat (including WW, Superman,and Green Lantern) and slaughtered a army of White Martain's (all capable of solo'ing GL and Supes) effortlessly while smiling afterwards.
Essentially limitless amounts of energy and molecule manipulation as well as being able to match Flash in speed.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@ssj_god: I see, my bad. Still say that Captain Fernus takes it. The molecular control of the Burning Martian with that TP in conjunction with Superman level physical stats , CA's energy based powers and transmutation properties? Yeah, that seals the deal.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: Thor Turned away big G, badly damaged Exitar, pushed back Juggs, and took out Surtur and Yamir, with the God Blast. HIs durability, when he is mad, is on a complete different level than these guys. He survived an attack from the whole fourth host of the Celestials. He also survived in the middle of the sun with ease. These are just a couple of things. I'm on my phone so I can't put everything up. Just know that Thor is far superior to these guys based off feats.

Soloing JL earth doesn't mean much. WWH and gravitation has done it in Marvel. Not that big of a deal.

Limitless amounts of energy? I think not. They haven't shown anything more impressive than a standard Thor. Even Thor has transmutation feats that can almost match Capt Atom.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Nate Grey has that all himself, and has the superior time manipulation, energy control etc, and TP.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: Thor Turned away big G, badly damaged Exitar, pushed back Juggs, and took out Surtur and Yamir, with the God Blast. HIs durability, when he is mad, is on a complete different level than these guys. He survived an attack from the whole fourth host of the Celestials. He also survived in the middle of the sun with ease. These are just a couple of things. I'm on my phone so I can't put everything up. Just know that Thor is far superior to these guys based off feats.

Soloing JL earth doesn't mean much. WWH and gravitation has done it in Marvel. Not that big of a deal.

Limitless amounts of energy? I think not. They haven't shown anything more impressive than a standard Thor. Even Thor has transmutation feats that can almost match Capt Atom.

It's pointless arguing with you.
If you truly believe Thor could solo the JLA then you keep thinking that. Thor ain't above either of these and if you look a threads involving 1v1 matches against both Cap and Fernus you'll see the common theme is they both beat him.
PS- It doesn't matter what you think about it that's what level Cap is.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: Based off feats, Thor wrecks. Neither on the other team have the power to put him down. Thor would never face the JLA so who knows what would happen. What we do know is that Thor has put down plenty of people that would destroy 20 Justice Leagues.

PS- when Cap blew up, didn't it only destroy one planet? Correct me if I'm wrong. Also, I don't go by what people think of Thor, I go by his feats.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jacthripper

@ssj_god: Yeah, except the Captain Fernus can duplicate himself indefinitely, reform himself from nothing, Shapeshift so that he doesn't get tagged, turn intangible, or just open a hole in his chest with Shapeshifting. You basically took two nigh-untouchable characters and removed their ability to be touched by mixing them.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nate alone would win with TP or time freeze.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll take team thunder x, the combined tp resistance of both a bloodlusted thor and shaman x-man nullifies fernus's tp abilities also x-man's time manipulation would give thor the necessary reflexes here to block off major attacks and also land some solid blows of his own.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Yeah, except the Captain Fernus can duplicate himself indefinitely, reform himself from nothing, Shapeshift so that he doesn't get tagged, turn intangible, or just open a hole in his chest with Shapeshifting. You basically took two nigh-untouchable characters and removed their ability to be touched by mixing them.

hmm.. yes.. but thunder x is quite like that aswell.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

X-Thor takes it due to time manipulation & god blast.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers