Alucard(Hellsing) vs. Superman vs. Goku vs. King Thor

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Syn Abaddon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Syn Abaddon

Its a fight to the finish 
if u dont kno who the people are look them up
Syn Abaddon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Syn Abaddon

Alucard is GOD!!!!!!! 

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Lance Uppercut

RKThor destroys them. All at once.

Sovereign Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sovereign Son
@Lance Uppercut said:
" RKThor destroys them. All at once. "
Pretty much
ssjsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ssjsuperman

alucard he just cant die not even god can take him
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Acer

Why is Alucard even in this? He's not even close to being on the same level as the other's.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@ssjsuperman said:
" alucard he just cant die not even god can take him "
Yes he can he has said he can die
krisboyz781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By krisboyz781
@ssjsuperman said:
thats a lie
ssjsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ssjsuperman
@Son_of_Magnus:
i dont realy know muck about the guy i just here anime people say he is god like. 

they say he could kill everyone in dbz and bleach easly 

im going to dig up on some info on his powers
Syn Abaddon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Syn Abaddon

wat? dont you even kno what he can do  
heres a list 

immortal 
Regenerates 
Shape Shift into any form 
Intangibility 
Super Speed 
Telepathy 
Mind Control 
Super Strength 
Super Sight 
Healing Factor 
Immune to sunlight 
Super Senses 

And in the Ova's He can summon that ghoul army  
He killed a freakin god man(Set)
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Acer
@ssjsuperman said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: i dont realy know muck about the guy i just here anime people say he is god like.  they say he could kill everyone in dbz and bleach easly  im going to dig up on some info on his powers "
Never listen to Hellsing fans who say that. It was the first managa i ever read and i love it. But i know Alucard isn't a god like being that everyone makes him ot to be. He's powerful in his own universe but Goku is powerful in his, doesen't mean he can take galactus. He wuld give the characters from early on in these series a good fight, for Bleach even up untill about Grimmjow level.

Read the manga much better source of getting a grip on his powers. Alucard often shows powers once, giving him a large scale that makes him seem powerful on paper but really most of these powers he never uses. Also dont watch the anime it's non canon and sh!t. A better source other than the manga are the ova's.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@krisboyz781 said:
" @ssjsuperman said:
thats a lie "
Someones just a little worked up.
Syn Abaddon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Syn Abaddon
@Acer:
those powers aare from the ova's ive watched them
ssjsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ssjsuperman
@Acer:
from what i read here is what he can do.  

Alucard has to win this , Dante simply doesnt have the sort of attacks or physical abilities to defeat someone like alucard , theres no shame in him loosing though , alucard is not just another vampire , he is Dracula ( Vlad Tepes ) and has been strengthening his powers for over 500 years now.Alucard demonstrates a large range of supernatural attacks and abilities, with some requiring certain release states, including:

Immortality: Like other vampires, Alucard is technically immortal in that he does not age. It is also nigh-impossible to injure him in any way that actually compromises his health.He can be killed however he has consumed 3 million plus souls and all of these are at his disposal rather like a having 3 million free lives.

Regeneration: Alucard’s ability to regenerate is greater than any other vampire’s in Hellsing. His regenerative abilities appear to be without limit , he has regenerated from nothing but bloodstains and chunks, and upon being damaged to the extreme, his body simply reverts to the shadow matter that appears to be his basic structure and reforms. Also, he cannot die from being decapitated or staked through the heart as most vampires (or a combination of the two for that matter).

Superhuman senses: Being a vampire grants him considerably enhanced senses.Can see for great distances , darkness has no effect on sight.

Incredible accuracy: Alucard can hit targets at great range using handguns while looking the other way.

Superhuman strength: Extent is unknown, but Alucard can physically rip humans apart with ease.

Superhuman speed: He can move faster than can be seen by human eyes.

Intangibility: The ability to pass through solid objects.

The ability to defy gravity to an uncertain limit.He leaps impossible distances and can travel up vertical surfaces.

Manipulation of shadows into physical form.

Shapeshifting: Alucard can transform himself or parts of himself into bats, insects, snakes, hellhounds, other human forms including a little girl,] and an amorphous mass of darkness. He has four known human forms each with different characteristics.

The ability to control the weather to an unknown limit, as demonstrated when he covered all of Dover in fog while aboard the H.M.S. Eagle so as to elude the sight of his adversaries and sail into london unnoticed.

Teleportation

Telekinesis: In the manga, Alucard psychokinetically threw six police officers out of the windows and dropped them on flagpoles. Later he made a half-destroyed aircraft cruiser the H.M.S. Eagle sail towards Britain.The ship was incapable of sailing through conventional means at this point.

Telepathy: In the anime, Alucard can speak telepathically to anyone he chooses, but in the manga, his telepathy appears to be limited to his fledgling.

Mind reading: In the television series, Alucard can read the mind of anyone he chooses. In the manga, this power does not appear to be demonstrated.

Mind control or hypnosis (fans sometimes call it the “sex beam” after a remark from Pip)he is seen using this on a hotel clerk who refused Alucard’s taking his coffin up into his suite.

Summoning familiars, the souls of those whose blood he has sucked either sprout from his body or swarm about him as an army numbering in the millions. These familiars can include animals such as horses and the weapons and abilities that the familiars possessed in life. This ability can only be used when his last seal is released. This storing of souls serves as a sort of backup against attacks that he normally cannot regenerate against (when Nail-Anderson nearly cut Alucard in half, it destroyed hundreds of Alucard’s familiars but did him no lasting harm).

The ability to absorb a person’s soul through their blood and consequently gain their knowledge and memories. He can also absorb blood through his clothes and skin.

Apparent immunity or great resistance to the weaknesses most vampires possess. He is not compromised at all by sunlight or silver. It appears that the only weapons capable of harming him to any real extent are the most holy of Christian artifacts, such as Father Anderson after augmenting his abilities with Helena’s Nail. This augmentation may be also a result of the Hellsing family’s experimentation; it’s supposed that Count Dracula possessed all of the typical vampire weaknesses (garlic, silver, holy artifacts). It should be noted that Count Dracula originally possessed no weakness to sunlight, he simply could not use his more unusual powers while the sun was in the sky (shapeshifting, moving through solid objects, etc).

The ability to sense supernatural activity (In The Dawn Alucard knew the Captain was a werewolf the moment he saw him). This power is also displayed by Luke Valentine, and thus may also be a vampire staple ability.

Centuries of combat experience. Alucard has existed for well over 500 years , and was Vlad Tepes in life , a knight and lord who fought in a crusade.While he usually relies on crushing his opponents with sheer power, he does at times use strategy. When he fought Alhambra, Alucard used shadow duplicates to distract him, allowing Alucard to close the distance between them and deliver the deathblow.

While currently unconfirmed, it is implied by Alucard upon his return 30 years after the Millennium incident that he has acquired the ability to control Schrödinger’s powers of quantum reality manipulation. He states that he is “everywhere and nowhere” as Schrödinger used to describe himself. If this is true, it would mean that Alucard is truly immortal in all senses of the the term, now utterly unable to be killed because, like Schrödinger, his existence is now solely determined by how and where he wishes to be.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lance Uppercut

So.... no abilities that put him on the level of his opponents.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@ssjsuperman said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: i dont realy know muck about the guy i just here anime people say he is god like.  they say he could kill everyone in dbz and bleach easly  im going to dig up on some info on his powers "
He can be killed but only by a human. People just over exaggerate his having a soul everywhere nonsense.
ssjsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ssjsuperman
@Son_of_Magnus:
from what i read of him he would have to be at full power to stand a chance
Syn Abaddon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Syn Abaddon
@ssjsuperman :
i guess id have to agree with u on that
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@ssjsuperman said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: from what i read of him he would have to be at full power to stand a chance "
Yes but still I am gonna guess that Siayans and can be considered human since there not vampires or monsters just really humans from another planet. Then they trump him in speed, strength, and there are stronger. But Alucard's mind control and Magic will be a problem. I do not think Thor can kill him since he is not human.
ssjsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ssjsuperman
@Son_of_Magnus:
ya Siayans monkeys like us. 

as for speed hes al i know is that he is faster then the eye can see 

and from what i read he has the abilty to get in side and control other people you think he can do that to thor 

and from what i read when he does die a soul takes his place
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@ssjsuperman said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: ya Siayans monkeys like us.  as for speed hes al i know is that he is faster then the eye can see "
They never shown him accelerating the speed of light in the Manga or Anime to the best of my knoledge just being quicker then the eye but because of that whole sould thing he can be at like a couple of places at once. Plus if you get him over a body over running water with nothing to stand over he is screwed
ssjsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ssjsuperman
@Son_of_Magnus:
i dont know if this has anything to do with speed but i think he said that he is every where and no where at the same time. 

but im just getting this info on other hellsing vs thor odin farce fights il comment why later when i know more about alucard. 

bur from what i read goku and supes will go out frist
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Acer
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @ssjsuperman said:
He can be killed but only by a human. People just over exaggerate his having a soul everywhere nonsense. "
True. He was first defeated by normal mn, and in the series the only person he believed could truly kill him was Anderson.

@ssjsuperman :
  1. Immortality wont stop him from getting beat down, and destroyed again and again.
  2. This is probally one of if not the greatest asset he has but he can regenerate all he wants. His poonetes are just going to keep putting him back down. He lacks the power and physical strengths the other have to put up a fight.
  3. Not really gonna help
  4. Again not gonna help, his opponents are fast enogh to dodoge and even catch bulletts, and durable enough to stop them.
  5. His strength is noot that impressive compared to Supes and Thor. The things he was ripping apart were being shreaded by gunfire with ease.
  6. All of his opponents can move faster than the eye can see, WAY faster. He's outclassed.
  7. He only passed through walls on various occasions. Never used it in battle, if he did he wouldn't be ripped apart in every fight scene.
  8. Not gonna help
  9. Lesser people have battled his shadows and done a good job.
  10. Shapeshifting isn't gonna help, unless he has knowledge on his pponents to shapeshift into something that will affect them.
  11. Cant remember him teleporting, even if he could all of his opponents are fast enough to react.
  12. He showed TK once against cannon fodder, much harder to use it on fast moving targets and against more than one of them.
  13. Only uses TP with Seras.
  14. Cant read minds.
  15. Alucard had to make eye contact with the man and it took a good few seconds. e never uses it in battle, because he wont be able to get a lock on to use hypnosis.
  16. His familars relate to the ammount of souls he has. He once had thousands, not he only has 1.
  17. Good luck making his opponents bleed :p
  18. He can be immune to all vampire weaknesses. Dosen't make him immune to being destrpyed again and again by energy blasts
  19. Not gonna help
  20. He can have milleniums worth of experience, wont make him any more powerful than his opponents. Anderson and Walter have less and they were matching him.
  21. This is tricky. I got into this with SOM, but im sure Thor will be able to deal with that.

On a side note Thor ftw
Sovereign Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sovereign Son

Im a massive hellsing fan, so much so I did the most of the pages here and on another site. Alucard is powerful but I don't see him winning this fight. 

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Acer said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @ssjsuperman said:
He can be killed but only by a human. People just over exaggerate his having a soul everywhere nonsense. "
True. He was first defeated by normal mn, and in the series the only person he believed could truly kill him was Anderson.

@ssjsuperman :
  1. Immortality wont stop him from getting beat down, and destroyed again and again.
  2. This is probally one of if not the greatest asset he has but he can regenerate all he wants. His poonetes are just going to keep putting him back down. He lacks the power and physical strengths the other have to put up a fight.
  3. Not really gonna help
  4. Again not gonna help, his opponents are fast enogh to dodoge and even catch bulletts, and durable enough to stop them.
  5. His strength is noot that impressive compared to Supes and Thor. The things he was ripping apart were being shreaded by gunfire with ease.
  6. All of his opponents can move faster than the eye can see, WAY faster. He's outclassed.
  7. He only passed through walls on various occasions. Never used it in battle, if he did he wouldn't be ripped apart in every fight scene.
  8. Not gonna help
  9. Lesser people have battled his shadows and done a good job.
  10. Shapeshifting isn't gonna help, unless he has knowledge on his pponents to shapeshift into something that will affect them.
  11. Cant remember him teleporting, even if he could all of his opponents are fast enough to react.
  12. He showed TK once against cannon fodder, much harder to use it on fast moving targets and against more than one of them.
  13. Only uses TP with Seras.
  14. Cant read minds.
  15. Alucard had to make eye contact with the man and it took a good few seconds. e never uses it in battle, because he wont be able to get a lock on to use hypnosis.
  16. His familars relate to the ammount of souls he has. He once had thousands, not he only has 1.
  17. Good luck making his opponents bleed :p
  18. He can be immune to all vampire weaknesses. Dosen't make him immune to being destrpyed again and again by energy blasts
  19. Not gonna help
  20. He can have milleniums worth of experience, wont make him any more powerful than his opponents. Anderson and Walter have less and they were matching him.
  21. This is tricky. I got into this with SOM, but im sure Thor will be able to deal with that.
 On a side note Thor ftw "
Not to mention Thor has received magic counseling from Dr. Strange and magic will definitely trump any Vampire.
ssjsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ssjsuperman
@Son_of_Magnus:
from what i understand alucard has no weekness aginst magic. 

and im realy sure that he has reality warping powers
Syn Abaddon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Syn Abaddon
@Sovereign Son:
well how would any of the others kill him is the question
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@ssjsuperman said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: from what i understand alucard has no weekness aginst magic.  and im realy sure that he has reality warping powers "
His a demon his makeup is magic magic will destroy him, he has a weakness to holy relics so yes.
Sovereign Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sovereign Son
@ssjsuperman said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: from what i understand alucard has no weekness aginst magic.  and im realy sure that he has reality warping powers "
No he really does not have reality warping powers! He can change himself and so on but can not effect the world, he can bring back anyone he has killed but can't change the world. He can be hurt with magic when he was fighting Taubalcain Alhambra he was unable to use his regeneration as Talubalcain had used magic cards that prevented him from healing.
OpCharybdis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I assume this is post-Schrodinger Alucard. I hate to admit it, but despite his bad*** level of

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers