Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist
No Caption Provided

Pre Schrodinger Alucard gets his "Joshua" Guns, no Jackle, as well his Souls he collected.

D from first 2 novels as well Anime Movies, has his Horse and Sword and standard Gear.

Battle in a cemetery.

Who Wins!

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Rumble Man

If Dio can stomp on him D can do it faster

Novel feat are scary

refer to the D expert

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

@Rumble Man said:

refer to the D expert

You battling me with a Reikai eh?

I choose you!

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By reikai

I'm waiting for the Knights of the Diane Rose to stop holding up "D".

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rumble Man

@reikai: well he is a badass bishie, who can resist?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By reikai

But really, easier to just flip over to AnimeVice and check the threads there. Been done with full reasons why Alucard just curls up in a corner and cries.

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PhantomRant

That's a good image, OP.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

@reikai said:

But really, easier to just flip over to AnimeVice and check the threads there. Been done with full reasons why Alucard just curls up in a corner and cries.

Really?

I think Comic Vine has more people and better debates than Animevice. Most people on the Vine Battle forums never heard of Animevice. I knew of the Vine from other debate threads for years and heard of the Vive only when I was on this site for 2 months.

My point is the Vine battle forums offer more it seems.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rumble Man
reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By reikai
@CadenceV2 said:

My point is the Vine battle forums offer more it seems.

That is a matter of debate and my account connected from AV to here, so the two are linked by the host site. I've had any number of debates on AV, including this subject. Like I said, easier to just go there and check it without having to repeat the results.

@Rumble Man said:

@reikai: eeyup, for the casual watcher of anime he is a high level but for those with experience will gladly say otherwise

Overall he's not all that powerful, just Schrodinger makes him nigh-impossible to completely kill without removing him from Time. But destroying his body would hinder him a bit. Still there are tons of vamps in anime/manga/novels that outclass Alucard quite hard.
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rumble Man

@reikai: well you don't necessarily have to do that either, you just need to make sure that it 'loses consciousness' just like how schrodinger screwed alucard in the first place by slitting his neck and taking a dip in the blood pool. A sufficient TP or someone with enough firepower can do.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2: I'll be reading Vampire Hunter D in about a week, let you know then.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NeonGameWave

Vampire Hunter D should win if its the novel version.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By reikai

Since the Novel is the Main Canon, then yes. I believe 18+ Novels currently in English with more to come, plus a Prequel series in the works that takes place around 5000yrs before the main story.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

D stomps effortlessly.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#16  Edited By Xanni15

@reikai said:

I just did. I saw a thread where the first 8 or so replies were all "Alucard stomps" etc, then you come in and lay it down. lol Nice work.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By reikai
@Xanni15 said:

I just did. I saw a thread where the first 8 or so replies were all "Alucard stomps" etc, then you come in and lay it down. lol Nice work.

Reading and quoting the novels directly does help deal with any who would deny it. Most find it easier to watch a clip from an anime or read manga online. Few are willing to actually go out and read a book to see the evidence for themselves. (though on that note I won't read a number of Star Wars books, but have read enough to have an understanding of things. Separate issue).

Even still there are a number of notable mistranslations, which're not entirely uncommon and it's certainly difficult to translate an entire novel into English from Japanese. There's no way to make it 100% accurate. Still, having read 17 of the novels and the VHD Dictionary, does provide a bit of insight about how that universe works. Doesn't hurt that Hideyuki Kikuchi does great work and Amano Yoshitaka is a great artist (he also did the original artwork and character designs for many of the Final Fantasy games).
Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#18  Edited By Xanni15

@reikai: I agree, and I believe it was on one of the first few pages but someone thought that Alucard was all powerful or unbeatable. I think a lot of people enter into battle threads with an idea who they will support before even reading the OP or fulling understanding both characters, even just in general. I love seeing characters I like in battle threads, but only a very small amount of characters are truly unbeatable.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

@reikai: I read some of the Manga and watch the movies. it is a big claim to state D stomps alucard when he has 3+ Million Lives and the abilities of Dandy Man, Rip Van Wickle, and the Baskerhound. Also the heavy caliber Guns he uses. Also Alucards hundreds of years experiance.

I just dont see D stomping from the movies, Manga i seen and even his Wikis on mutiple sites show he is super fast, swordsman, and the Black Hole Hand (Biggest asset?) but how does he stomps?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@CadenceV2 said:

@reikai: I read some of the Manga and watch the movies. it is a big claim to state D stomps alucard when he has 3+ Million Lives and the abilities of Dandy Man, Rip Van Wickle, and the Baskerhound. Also the heavy caliber Guns he uses.Also Alucards hundreds of years experiance.

I just dont see D stomping from the movies, Manga i seen and even his Wikis on mutiple sites show he is super fast, swordsman, and the Black Hole Hand (Biggest asset?) but how does he stomps?

D is over 5,000 years old (most likely older, because no definitive age has been given). So his experience far exceeds Alucard. Also what can heavy caliber guns do to D when he tanked blows from a Destroyer God and the Big Bang Machine? The Big Bang Machine was releasing nuclear level energy blasts and D was walking through those to shut the machine off. The Destroyer God was so powerful that the only way it was defeated (prior to D's arrival) was to be lock in a pocket dimension, where it was destroying an infinite amount of alternate dimensions. D can cut through the fabric of space and time to create wormholes, he negates regeneration with his blows, control the four elements with his left hand, and use magic. His left hand can suck anything in and can revive D if he was to die. His sword can also cut on a molecular level and is capable of hitting abstract things, like the font of life and even Death itself.

D is pretty hax lol.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: If that true then how do Blades cut him and arrows penetrate him? How is it Townspeople with guns threaten him? That makes no sense. That would put his durability into Thanos levels... seems fishy....

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one with the hat.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By reikai

Some of that is off. "D" didn't tank a shot from the Big Bang Generator. The Destroyer Entity inside Vince's body dissolved an attack from it that was launched at FTL speed. That portion of the Destroyer was then killed by Vlad Balazas using a scepter formed of an unknown coalesced energy. "D" then killed that Vlad who may or may not have been a doppelganger.

However, the Destroyer is considered a universal threat, and it was afraid of "D". The other Vlad merged with the Guide, an extra-dimensional entity that guards and leads the way to Paradise. Nobles are afraid of the Guide. The Guide was afraid to be in the same room as "D". Even after the two merged, "D" still defeated the combined Guide/Vlad and allowed Byron to finish him.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@CadenceV2: Anime makes him much weaker than the books die. Also D gets older throughout the novel, thus stronger. The first two movies are based on the first two books, but tone down a lot of the action and D's abilities. I don't read the manga, so I can't comment on it's validity.

Some other feats (mostly reflexive stuff) that I can remember are:

He was able to throw a stake so fast at a vampire it caught on fire and the vampire caught it and sent it back at D, who then caught it as well. This happened so fast that the people didn't know D even threw it.

He was able to count and see the individual 'shrapnel' of two shotgun shells that were fired at him. He then used a piece of weed he pulled out of the ground and blocked them all.

He was also able to dodge a lightning bolt, while underwater, and wrapped in the tentacles of a sea monster. He was able to pull the entire sea monster out of the water when dodging the lightning bolt.

He has blocked laser fire with his sword or just absorbed it.

Also here's an excerpt of his fight with the werewolf from the first movie (first novel).

However, moans of pain spilled from the beast's throat as it huddled low in the brush. Bright blood welled between the fingers pressed against its right flank, soaking the grass. Its eyes, bloodshot with malice and agony, caught the blade glittering with the reflected moonlight in D's right hand as the Hunter stood facing it silently. Just as the werewolf was ready to drive its claws home, D had drawn the sword over his shoulder with ungodly speed and driven it into his opponent's flank.

"Impressive," one of them said. Strangely, that someone was D, who'd been under the impression that he had cleanly bisected the werewolf's torso. "Until now, I'd never seen what a true werewolf was capable of."

His low voice sowed the seeds of a new variety of fear in the heart of the demonic beast where it lay in the bushes. The beast's legs could generate bursts of speed of three hundred and seventy miles per hour---almost half the speed of sound. There had been less than a fiftieth of a second between the time jumped and its attack on D, which meant the youth had been able to swing his sword and split its belly open even more quickly. Worse yet, the werewolf's wound wouldn't close! That wouldn't be so unusual when it was human, but once it assumed the beastly form, the cells of a werewolf's flesh were like single-celled organisms, giving it the regenerative power of a hydra. Cells created more cells, closing wounds instantly. But the blade that the werewolf just tasted made regeneration impossible, though it was probably not due the blade but rather the skill of the youth who wielded it. Skin and muscle tissue that could reject bullets weren't showing any signs of regenerating!

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@reikai: thanks for clearing some of that up. Didn't want to sound misleading. I was just listing some examples from memory, so some of the details were bound to be off.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By saiyan_earthling

D should be able to win.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: So basicaly then D becomes a God later on. Basicaly he goes from Thunderstrike to Rune King Thor.

Got it.

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: @reikai: OP changed.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@CadenceV2: Dracula in Vampire Hunter D is literally god-like, so D would be like a god as well lol.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By reikai

no, "D" never becomes a god. The Sacred Ancestor, however, is pretty much considered one. That would be "D"s father. "D" does deal with powerful figures and can cut through anything if he wills it. He's also the only one in history who has ever wounded the Sacred Ancestor. Which, btw, he does in the 2nd Novel

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pokergeist

@reikai: All good. OP stands as it is now.

Mikey Venture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mikey Venture

FALSE : SAME PERSON.

ZenRazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D without a doubt his feats are amazing with no force and he can take away healing.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like Alucards gonna get beaten by the D.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf:

The first two books are Vampire hunter D and the Raiser of Gales. The second film is based on the Third and fourth books Demon death chase

Didn't D kick Cthulu's A$$?

This might be over kill, he's beaten reality warpers and the like. I don't know what kind of defense Alucard will have to take him down.

paulovaldez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By paulovaldez

@omgomgwtfwtf:

all i know is Vampire hunter D is

"The Son of Count Dracula" half human,half vampire..so how can it be "D" is older than Alucard??

Alucard is the Count Dracula and he is the first true vampire...he was not born a vampire..he has been cursed..

you can watch movie "Dracula 1992/Bram Stoker's Dracula 1992"..

Alucard is also "The Bird of Hermes" so he can go anywhere he want,and he also cannot die as long as he wills it...
"cursed of the undead/undying" he cannot die because he's already dead..

Abraham Van Hellsing couldn't kill Count Dracula,Abraham just put Count Dracula back to sleep...

Arthur Helsing,son of Abraham Van Hellsing,father of integra Hellsing...
Hellsing family cannot defeat count dracula,the only way to defeat count dracula is to put him back to sleep or make him bound into the hellsing family and make him a servant...that's why Arthur Hellsing chose to bind Count Dracula and made him a servant and also a treasure of the Hellsing Family...Hellsing family also put Cromwell's Restriction/Cromwell's Rules to Count Dracula...

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D fought with the universal Destroyer God, and can form shields created by the galaxies rotation as well as blowing holes in planets 3 times as big as the Earth. There's also a machine in VHD with the power of the Big Bang. So Alucard hasn't got much of a chance.

Avatar image for vampiremaster952
VampireMaster952

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh. Alucard and vampire Hunter d are prob my 2 favorite anime vampires. D has ridiculous feats and Alucard is one of the hardest characters ever to put down. D has a raw power advantage,Alucard has mind control and illusion like powers in level 2 or 3 release in hellsing ultimate. You also have to realise that Alucard 's bullets are made to kill vampires and D is half vampire (also can turn into a full vampire if I recall right ) and would do some bad damage if it hit. But I think d can dodge them or slice them or something. (I haven't read v.h.d in a LONG time so I'm having trouble recalling ) Idk. I'd say either could win but I think D can win 6/10 or 8/10. My opinion can be changed though.

Avatar image for lelouchvibritannia
LelouchViBritannia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y'all are crazy.....Don't know which alucard you guys speak of but he's not gonna loose one on one to much of anybody. That includes Vamp Hunter D. Are you kidding me?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Eisenfauste  Online

Y'all are crazy.....Don't know which alucard you guys speak of but he's not gonna loose one on one to much of anybody. That includes Vamp Hunter D. Are you kidding me?

D kicks the piss out of him....

LelouchViBritannia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: this has to be a freaking joke. Alucard is not an easy feat for anyone. Literally, millennium waged a WAR against him alone. Hell, the werewolf captain might beat Hunter D one on one.....lol hunter D vs alucard, of course its funny.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Eisenfauste  Online

@lelouchvibritannia: Alucard gets his head chopped off and his healing factor taken away.

That's what's funny.

TonyChu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lelouchvibritannia: Alucard won't even register as a fly when compared to nobles that D routinely faces & defeats.

LelouchViBritannia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: How? With a swipe of his sword? Don't make me laugh. Alucard would take 10,000 clean swipes of his sword....then blow his head off with his jackal.... Or hit lvl 3 release and go ape shit.

Alucard wins.....roadhoused.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

From what I know of D, he should wreck.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D slaughters. Mismatch.

@leo-343: How? With a swipe of his sword? Don't make me laugh. Alucard would take 10,000 clean swipes of his sword....then blow his head off with his jackal.... Or hit lvl 3 release and go ape shit.

Alucard wins.....roadhoused.

No - D can shut off his healing factor with his strikes, is far faster, stronger, durable and versatile. Alucard has zero chance of winning here, pre or post schrodinger

Westwood7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard has zero chance of winning here, pre or post schrodinger

Post-Schrodinger should win, no ? He can negate ( and not regenerate ) damages and cannot be killed by physical means