Alucard vs Toguro Brothers

• 149 results
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Battle of the Monsters. Alucard wants a worthy battle. Toguros want a worthy battle. They battle in the arena. Who wins.

Pre Shrodinger Alucard.

Dark Tourney Toguro Brothers.

Battle 50 feet apart in a city.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard toys with them first

Alucard gets bored then absorbs them.

There is no way the toguro brothers could hurt alucard

They will probably pee in their pants if alucard goes restriction level 0

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Alucard consumes them with Baskerville.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By russellmania77

younger toguro have been able to soul steal

elder toguro has been known to take control of anybody who consumes him

but i dont think they stand a chance

ALUCARD WINS

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

younger toguro have been able to soul steal

elder toguro has been known to take control of anybody who consumes him

but i dont think they stand a chance

ALUCARD WINS

Good points. Though I don't think the younger toguro would be able to steal everyone of the souls Alucard has in him. Also the Elder Toguro might be loss within the maelstrom of Alucard's numerous souls. Schrodinger's cat was supposed to be absorbed by Alucard and force him out of existence with it's quantum powers, but lost its personality upon being absorbed.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: @chibi_cute:

Toguros should stand a chance.

Good points. Though I don't think the younger toguro would be able to steal everyone of the souls Alucard has in him. Also the Elder Toguro might be loss within the maelstrom of Alucard's numerous souls. Schrodinger's cat was supposed to be absorbed by Alucard and force him out of existence with it's quantum powers, but lost its personality upon being absorbed.

The point of the kid was to force Alucard kill all his souls and extra lives, restoring him to his weakest 1 life.

Anyway some feats on the Toguros.

Toguro Regen.

He is immortal to any attack really unless it surpasses his own Demon Power.

Toguro Strength is in the 200 ton range.

Wide Range Damage.

Speed wise Toguro is by far faster.

Hiei was mach 3.5, Yuske is alot faster to the point of Mach 4 or 5. Toguro Fatser than that Yuske to the point of being unseeable. Mach 6-7 easy. Point is Toguro is many times faster than Alucard.

Toguro also has many Air Attacks.

The Air Attacks can swath whole areas of stone crushing power and a single Air Bullet can blow a super Durable Demon in several Pieces. He can unleash 100 Air Bullets in a second.

Toguro also has Miasma that drains Life and Soul Energy to re empower himself.

This ability works on Beings like Hiei, Kurama, and even wears down Koenma's Shield. It one shots Peak Humans and Demons like nothing. A Constant source or Power from Alucard's Souls.

Here are some battles of Toguro.

Toguro vs a Monster at 25%

Vs Yuske and Kurabara at 25% where he allowed himself to lose.

Vs Team Berserk by himself at 45%

Vs Genkai at 80%

This is not Including Elder Toguro who is Immortal and has AOE attacks.

Vs Kurabara.

Then Regen after Kurabara Fight.

He Regens again after Toguro's attack.

I highly doubt Alucard stomps in this matchup. Infact Toguro has tanked Mountain Exploding Spirit Guns to the face with a Smile.

Level 0 might help Toguro win with the Soul steal and Re Empowerment.

Anyway, food for thought.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Toguro punches the sh!t out fo him ad infinitum, 2,000,000 souls to suck in his 100% form. That doggy is cute but nothing compared to the bros.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

GhostofOnyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Alucard toys with them first

Alucard gets bored then absorbs them.

There is no way the toguro brothers could hurt alucard

They will probably pee in their pants if alucard goes restriction level 0

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostofonyx: Same could be said of Toguro with Absorbing Alucard. His Soul sucking Miasma is something to consider which is why i put him in there.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the toguro brothers win

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Good feats but there is no way toguro could do to harm alucard. alucard never gets tired and only gets more excited as the battle continues alucard will eventually wore him down. Alucard has been shredded by gunfire gets blown to bits head chopped off and even regenerated from just a pool of blood. He is Immortal He exist as long as he believes that he exist. His dog and his pistol with explosive rounds will shred toguro eventually.

Loading Video...

BTW toguro was a badass villain though

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: I like Toguro as he was the ONLY YYH Villain with screen time. He ended the Spirit Saga, Beginning to end of DT Saga, and even was still shown in the beginning of Chapter Black Saga, his origins anyway.

He was the best Villain in YYH by far.

Also does Dandy Mans Cars Cancel Healing Factors? I do not remember.

GhostofOnyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostofonyx: Same could be said of Toguro with Absorbing Alucard. His Soul sucking Miasma is something to consider which is why i put him in there.

good point. IDK. It's pretty close.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

good point. IDK. It's pretty close.

Not to mention better overall stats, Al is a bully since he is the only one with explicit supernatural power. In YYH verse that sh!t does not slide since everyone is operating at high supernatural powers.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

Alucard consumes them with Baskerville.

No offense, but Baskerville couldn't even eat Luke Valentine, so what makes you think it would eat these two?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard beats them, also he is pretty hard to kill.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Floopay

@chibi_cute: I like Toguro as he was the ONLY YYH Villain with screen time. He ended the Spirit Saga, Beginning to end of DT Saga, and even was still shown in the beginning of Chapter Black Saga, his origins anyway.

He was the best Villain in YYH by far.

Also does Dandy Mans Cars Cancel Healing Factors? I do not remember.

Yes, Dandy Man's Cards cancel healing factors. It's why Alexander Anderson can't regenerate after Alucard strikes him after going Level 0. It's also shown that Alucard can't stop bleeding uncontrollably after Dandy Man hits him with those magic playing cards.

I'm on Volume 9, Chapter 2 right now, so not much is known to me of the Togura Brothers. I'll pop back in here later and make a more informed decision eventually. Gonna finish the current tournament, and then I'm going to finish my Sellsword Trilogy, and then pop back to YuYu.

Right now I'm only reading about 4 series, so I should have most of this stuff finished by the end of the week.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By NeonGameWave

@floopay: The Baskerville actually did consume Luke Valentine and then he became one of the many souls Alucard possesses before the absorption of Schrodinger, what was shown with Walter was Alucard probably using Luke as a disguise and Baskerville didn`t really have trouble in consuming Luke the creature itself ate him whole in an instant once it was launched at him. Speaking of Alucard and Valentine there is a crossover video I would like for you to see, video #2. My favorite or one of my absolute top favorite Final Fantasy characters takes on one of my all time favorite anime characters Alucard in this awesomely, creatively and as well as professionally made video.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: First of all, Vincent would curbstomp Alucard. Alucard is a powerful vampire, Vincent harbors the Harbinger of Death within his body. Someone who can fight at the speed of the lasers he fires (as proven against Weiss), and take down Omega. Simply put, Alucard's not in his league.

Second, the Baskerville hound failed to digest Luke. It did "eat him", but when cut in half, the only soul that fell out of it was Luke's. Meaning of all the souls Alucard has fed it, it was unable to digest Luke's soul.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Nerx
one dead vamp coming up
one dead vamp coming up

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NeonGameWave

@floopay said:

@neongamewave: First of all, Vincent would curbstomp Alucard. Alucard is a powerful vampire, Vincent harbors the Harbinger of Death within his body. Someone who can fight at the speed of the lasers he fires (as proven against Weiss), and take down Omega. Simply put, Alucard's not in his league.

Second, the Baskerville hound failed to digest Luke. It did "eat him", but when cut in half, the only soul that fell out of it was Luke's. Meaning of all the souls Alucard has fed it, it was unable to digest Luke's soul.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I think Vincent would destroy Pre Schrodinger Alucard if he were to enter into his Chaos Form, Schrodinger would probably be a different story and a more interesting battle.

That is a good point but it didn`t actually fail in eating Luke and it doesn`t mean Baskerville suddenly wouldn`t be able to work against the Toguro Brothers, also it took Walter`s wires to cut through Baskerville which led to the freeing of Luke`s soul not simply because it had digestive problems and for the reason of it not being able to contain Luke`s soul, these wires were used to control Baskerville as well this could be another factor but I believe it wasn`t for long and Baskerville also had abilities that were pretty much the same of that of Luke`s very own as shown with its speed, even Alucard says that it wasn`t a complete waste to feed him to his dog, I believe Alucard would of known something.

Loading Video...

1:44 - 6:45

However if it doesn`t work then Alucard could always outlast them thanks to his regeneration or he can pierce through their durability as well as regeneration with the Jackal.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Floopay

@neongamewave: Togura brothers have superior durability, and a healing factor good enough to counter Alucard's attacks. Considering his bullets have failed against Walter's wire shields, which were powerful, but had clear limitations set (could cut through reinforced steel, maybe a little more than that, but that was their limits). Therefore, I believe the superior durability of the Toguro brothers would give them a huge advantage.

Though he might be able to outlast them, and if he has full power and can throw his cards, he might win.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@neongamewave: Togura brothers have superior durability, and a healing factor good enough to counter Alucard's attacks. Considering his bullets have failed against Walter's wire shields, which were powerful, but had clear limitations set (could cut through reinforced steel, maybe a little more than that, but that was their limits). Therefore, I believe the superior durability of the Toguro brothers would give them a huge advantage.

Though he might be able to outlast them, and if he has full power and can throw his cards, he might win.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That is a really good point and I agree in durability, I believe they outclass Alucard but I don`t think they would be able to take out Alucard due to his regeneration, Alucard`s regeneration gives Alexander Anderson trouble even when the weapons of divinity he uses are meant and are supposed to be the most effective. If Alucard goes Level 0 then they will have a huge problem but having the speed advantage also gives them the edge over Alucard and Alucard is more vulnerable or susceptible when he is in his final form but I agree, the cards of Dandyman would probably give Alucard the win and he also has 2 million souls backing him during the release of Level 0 so it will be very taxing for the Toguro Brothers.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That is a really good point and I agree in durability, I believe they outclass Alucard but I don`t think they would be able to take out Alucard due to his regeneration, Alucard`s regeneration gives Alexander Anderson trouble even when the weapons of divinity he uses are meant and are supposed to be the most effective. If Alucard goes Level 0 then they will have a huge problem but having the speed advantage also gives them the edge over Alucard and Alucard is more vulnerable or susceptible when he is in his final form but I agree, the cards of Dandyman would probably give Alucard the win and he also has 2 million souls backing him during the release of Level 0 so it will be very taxing for the Toguro Brothers.

Alucard regeneration is so great becuase of his souls tho. That is exactly as Alexander learns when Alucard goes Level 0.

All the souls are like Mario with a million Free Lives. That was Alucard's secrete the whole time.

Toguro has a good way getting by this with his Soul Suck Miasma that not only absorbs souls into him but power him up to boot.

Toguro's Brother can also turn into a Shield that tanks Yuske's Diamond cracking Spirit Gun Blast. Good way to counter the Dandy man Cards and Bullets. Not too mention Toguro is faster than Mach 6 in 100% form and walk around bullets from the Jackal. :/

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave said:

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Alucard regeneration is so great becuase of his souls tho. That is exactly as Alexander learns when Alucard goes Level 0.

All the souls are like Mario with a million Free Lives. That was Alucard's secrete the whole time.

Toguro has a good way getting by this with his Soul Suck Miasma that not only absorbs souls into him but power him up to boot.

Toguro's Brother can also turn into a Shield that tanks Yuske's Diamond cracking Spirit Gun Blast. Good way to counter the Dandy man Cards and Bullets. Not too mention Toguro is faster than Mach 6 in 100% form and walk around bullets from the Jackal. :/

That's not true. Even against Walter he had extreme regeneration. Look as Seras Victoria, she could recover entire limbs being shredded, and recover from fatal wounds in a few seconds.

The only difference is, even if somebody does get past all his defenses, and his regeneration, and manages to actually land a killing blow (which Walter failed to do when Alucard was completely depleted), he just loses a single soul instead of dying.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@cadencev2 said:

@neongamewave said:

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That's not true. Even against Walter he had extreme regeneration. Look as Seras Victoria, she could recover entire limbs being shredded, and recover from fatal wounds in a few seconds.

The only difference is, even if somebody does get past all his defenses, and his regeneration, and manages to actually land a killing blow (which Walter failed to do when Alucard was completely depleted), he just loses a single soul instead of dying.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thats not true either. She was getting own by the Mind Rape Vampire and bleeding out to death from a few hits! It was not until she drank whats his name Soldier of Fortune that she healed and got back into the fight.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By NeonGameWave

@cadencev2 said:

@neongamewave said:

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That is true and a really good point, but Alexander had the benefits within the circumstantial advantages when in battling Alucard such as the Helena`s Nail and an army of his comrades backing him also when Alucard goes Level 0 he also pretty much is more vulnerable and the souls don`t serve their effective purpose in compairson to when he is restrained in his base form

Agreed.

That it could work but he would have to deal with Dandyman who has magic cards that can cancel out healing factors also he would have to deal with the 2 million souls that Alucard had absorbed which range from the different familiars and Alucard would have the defensive advantage.

Good point and I agree that would probably serve as an advantage against Alucard, however Alucard also can shape shift and he can also create illusions to trick the Toguro Brothers and he can still absorb them.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Floopay

@floopay said:

@cadencev2 said:

@neongamewave said:

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thats not true either. She was getting own by the Mind Rape Vampire and bleeding out to death from a few hits! It was not until she drank whats his name Soldier of Fortune that she healed and got back into the fight.

That's because she became a true vampire, up until then she wasn't a true vampire.... It's stated in the first volume that she has to drink blood of her own volition to become a real vampire. Everything before she drank blood and became a monster is irrelevant as to the true power of a monster. It was stated by Alexander Anderson when he encountered her after she drank blood that she should feel ashamed of herself for assuming her human form when she was, in fact, a true monster.

Alucard is a true vampire, he's drank blood before, and he has the full powers of a vampire.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is true and a really good point, but Alexander had the benefits within the circumstantial advantages when in battling Alucard such as the Helena`s Nail and an army of his comrades backing him also when Alucard goes Level 0 he also pretty much is more vulnerable and the souls don`t serve their effective purpose in compairson to when he is restrained in his base form

Agreed.

That it could work but he would have to deal with Dandyman who has magic cards that can cancel out healing factors also he would have to deal with the 2 million souls that Alucard had absorbed which range from the different familiars and Alucard would have the defensive advantage.

Good point and I agree that would probably serve as an advantage against Alucard, however Alucard also can shape shift and he can also create illusions to trick the Toguro Brothers and he can still absorb them.

The Last 2 points.

True, however I have to ask can the Dandy Man cards pierce Toguros flesh when Kurabara's Spirit blade that cuts thru High durability targets failed to pierce Toguro at 25% power.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He faked his death (As ordered) and Scrunched it with his abs!

The only Physical Damage I seen on him was from Genkai Spirit Gun that blows away 100+ ton Boulders to pebbles. And that did little damage to Toguros arm at 80%

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

What was the Strongest Dandy man's Cards pierce? Could they compare to that Skin Durability?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokergeist

@floopay: I dont think it is clear cut as that at all. Alucard as stated in the second to last Episode was seeming immortal becuase of all his extra lives.

When he went Zero, he was venerable because all the souls/extra lives were released and he had then his only one life and whatever meager healing factor that Victoria had shown as well.

Victoria on the other hand has never shown the same Durability even after drinking blood to become a true vampire that alucard had with all his extra lives.

nothing about is clearly stated or shown, that is how I take it from translation.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Floopay

@floopay: I dont think it is clear cut as that at all. Alucard as stated in the second to last Episode was seeming immortal becuase of all his extra lives.

When he went Zero, he was venerable because all the souls/extra lives were released and he had then his only one life and whatever meager healing factor that Victoria had shown as well.

Victoria on the other hand has never shown the same Durability even after drinking blood to become a true vampire that alucard had with all his extra lives.

nothing about is clearly stated or shown, that is how I take it from translation.

She tanked a 500 pound bomb being kicked in her face with little to no damage to her person.

Alucard when he went level 0 still held onto some of his souls. The reason he was completely depleted against Walter is because Anderson cleansed all his souls with holy fire. However, against Walter he had instantaneous regeneration, he was faster than Walter, and he was still a shapeshifter.

And it would make sense for Alucard to be more powerful, he is the original, he's better trained, he's older, and he's got more control over his power. Whereas Seras had been a full fledged vampire for all of 6 hours by the end of the events of the Millenium Group....

Lets not forget he's a master swordsman, spearman, a brilliant strategist, an army commander, and has a huge military background.

The same Alucard that fought Walter, would get crushed by the brothers.

The Alucard before fighting Anderson, should, in all likelihood, win.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Loading Video...

Dandy Man`s cards aren`t ordinary cutting cards they are magical in nature and they can cut through pure steel, bullets, and etc. The cards don`t only manage to pierce through Alucard but they also pierce directly through his regeneration and it causes him a form of great pain, the cards should be sharp enough to pierce through Toguro if he doesn`t go all out during the Level 0 release if he uses his full power and potential then his chances skyrocket in regards to being able to resist Dandyman`s playing cards which are very explosive and these cards cut through many materials with ease or without any trouble.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pokergeist

@floopay: Good points. also when was the 500 Pound Bomb? Was that before or after fighting the Captain?

@neongamewave: I still think Toguro at 100% is more durable than anything those cards shown to cut and easily capale of tanking the spirit Gun Blast at 80% with no Damage.

Loading Video...

Dandy Mans Cards are nowhere near that blast or destructive power. And Toguro was at 80%. He is stronger at 100%

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By NeonGameWave

@cadencev2: That is a good point but Alucard could always consume the Toguro Brothers if Dandyman`s cards prove to be ineffective and he can also shape shift as well as create illusions abilities neither the Toguro Brothers have answers or counters for.

No Caption Provided

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Good points. also when was the 500 Pound Bomb? Was that before or after fighting the Captain?

@neongamewave: I still think Toguro at 100% is more durable than anything those cards shown to cut and easily capale of tanking the spirit Gun Blast at 80% with no Damage.

Loading Video...

Dandy Mans Cards are nowhere near that blast or destructive power. And Toguro was at 80%. He is stronger at 100%

Those bombs weigh about 550 pounds. That's based on the L19 bomber Zeppelins during WWI, but the ones they were flying looks more similar to the LZ 127 Graf, which is a later model that never really got used.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Chibi_cute

@neongamewave said:

Agreed.

The Last 2 points.

True, however I have to ask can the Dandy Man cards pierce Toguros flesh when Kurabara's Spirit blade that cuts thru High durability targets failed to pierce Toguro at 25% power.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He faked his death (As ordered) and Scrunched it with his abs!

The only Physical Damage I seen on him was from Genkai Spirit Gun that blows away 100+ ton Boulders to pebbles. And that did little damage to Toguros arm at 80%

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

What was the Strongest Dandy man's Cards pierce? Could they compare to that Skin Durability?

Dandy man's card has been shown to cut a speeding uranium depleted shells in half like butter and yet His card got easily teared like paper by alucard's bare hands.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: I think durability of a flimsy card is not equal to the magical razor sharpness of its edge.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Chibi_cute

@cadencev2: I think it is Dandy used his cards to block bullets from sera's gunfire.His magical cards prevents anyone from regenerating yet it didn't work on alucard because alucard is not even a vampire He is more like a demon in a vampire form anderson even stated that he is the devil himself.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2: I think it is Dandy used his cards to block bullets from sera's gunfire.His magical cards prevents anyone from regenerating yet it didn't work on alucard because alucard is not even a vampire He is more like a demon in a vampire form anderson even stated that he is the devil himself.

Dandy Man blocked Seras gunfire? I have to re watch the episode.

Avatar image for phantom_incarnate
Phantom_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im not familiar with the Brothers so i will not comment who i think would win, but keep in mind Alucard without Schrodinger has over 3.4 million lives and if he wishes can use the ones hes consumed to fight for him. Also Alucard has familiars like Baskerville who can consume without killing. (Luke Valentine for example) And even pre Schrodinger Alucard can phase through walls and such and can read / alter minds and even has been seen teleporting before schrondinger. Just puting that out there, i will read into the Toguru brothers.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3.4 million punches to Al's face

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute said:

Dandy Man blocked Seras gunfire? I have to re watch the episode.

Alucard absorbed Luke valentine who easily dances around bullets. Van wrinkle whose bullets easily shred fighter jets. Dandy man whose cards that can easily slice uranium depleted shells and also walter whose wires can slice buildings. Toguro can't tank that attack for a long time.

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

100% Toguro and AL is a good fight.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im not familiar with the Brothers so i will not comment who i think would win, but keep in mind Alucard without Schrodinger has over 3.4 million lives and if he wishes can use the ones hes consumed to fight for him. Also Alucard has familiars like Baskerville who can consume without killing. (Luke Valentine for example) And even pre Schrodinger Alucard can phase through walls and such and can read / alter minds and even has been seen teleporting before schrondinger. Just puting that out there, i will read into the Toguru brothers.

Toguro can also Absorb Soul at a tremendous rate with his 100% form.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So all those lives, will empower Toguro as the battle goes on.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've read both Hellsing and Hakusho, but I still pretty sure Alucard could take this.

Toguro has literally no way to put Alucard down.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pwok21 said:

I've read both Hellsing and Hakusho, but I still pretty sure Alucard could take this.

Toguro has literally no way to put Alucard down.

Really? No way?

I think that is a overstatement dont ya think?

I love both, and Alucard massive Immortality is limited to the Souls he has. Each kill shot is a soul lost. Each blood dranked is a Soul return.

Since Toguro can kill 100 of souls at a time with his massive attacks as well Soul Drain, I do not think it is one sided in Alucards favor. Not to mention Toguro can steadily drain 1000s of souls in minuets to replenish his power.

Especially when Toguro can brush off these attacks.

Aluacard will ned to in turn do massive damage.

Also Toguro is faster than Mach 3.5 Speed as per feats.

this is not one sided because Alucard is suppose immortal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Soul Count in relation to regeneration is still a theory with no definitive proof, and Alucard has a multitude of power which used in combination could stop Toguro.

Alucard caught Rip van Winkle's bullet with his teeth; said bullet was shown to take down a Blackbird with multiple shots. The SR-71 is known to move at Mach 3.2 as a regular flight speed, with potential max speed (which Alucard was travelling at) much higher than that. So Alucard has the necessary reaction feats, but he can also control minds with hypnosis as shown with the Hotel Clerk in Brazil. Alucard generated a fog which spanned at least the City of London (around 1 square mile big). He also has insane levels of shadow manipulation with creating endless shadow clones, that he does not require to summon his familiars.

I could go on, and will if you wish me to however I believe that these abilities alone give Alucard a massive edge.

Also if any of this has been said prior, I didn't read the entire forum so I apologise in advance.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pwok21:

Well it seemd implied by 2 seperate sources (Anderson and the Colonel guy) that was the secrete to Alucards regen. The reason he was strongest and weakest at Level 0 was because all his souls were unleash in a army style while Alucard was left bare as himself.

Problem is Alucard has shown one Speed Feet of Mach 3.5. A Speed Yuske and Hiei fight at on normal days. Toguro Speed Blitz Yuske, he couldnt even see him, this seems to imply Hyper Sonic speeds of Mach 5+.

Toguro at a 100 percent can punch away Mountain Buster Spirit Gun shots. The Guys strength alone can level a city with a few punches, a level of power Alucard never faced.

Anyway I do not believe either side have a massive advantage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Well unless Toguro has some anti-telepathy feats, or his healing factor is endless then Alucard doesn't even NEED to go into Level 0.

I'm pretty sure Toguro burnt himself out at the end of the Manga, so Alucard could literally cut of access to the rest of his souls and proceed to whittle him down.