Alucard, easily.

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By DevilGamer

When Alucard can lift millions of tons and be faster than the light... let me know...

Otherwise is a overkill.

security_guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@security_guard said:

First of all, Anderson had holy weapons, and even those did no damage to him. He didn't die from getting pierced in the heart, so your argument is invalid. Alucard didn't die when Anderson cut his head off. LOL! What nonsense is this? You gave zero evidence whatsoever. And Wiki info >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything you say. You're just a comic book wanker, you have proven time and time again to have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. And I've already proven he had over 3 million souls. You're just a blind fanboy and can't see it.

When has Alucard ever been hurt by garlic?

You tried equating the Dracula from Bram Stoker's novel to the one in Hellsing. At that point you lost any credibility you had and have been officially labelled as a blind fanboy.

Without Holy weapon,Walter could kill Alucard with piercing heart. No damage? lol, Alucard died at once , He only ressurected by his 3million soul. Andersen said later that Alucard has too many souls, so Andersen couldn't kill Alucard. You have no basis to prove that Alucard is not killed by Andersen. And You couldn't answer my question that Alucard has only souls to an extend that He lose all of his soul in battle with Iscariot. You coudn't answer all of my question. You don't read even your wanking Manga.

Arguing with you is a waste of time. Your too blinded from your fanboyism to see how wrong you are.

First of all, you can't use Walter as evidence because we have no idea how his powers work. And even so, how do you know Walter could have killed Alucard? Alucard was out of souls, but he still regenerated and beat Walter.

Anderson has holy weapons, but even those did almost no damage to Alucard. The only thing that posed a significant threat to Alucard was Helena's nail, but Alucard was able to beat Anderson even then.

Prove Alucard can be hurt by silver.

Prove Alucard can be hurt by garlic.

Prove Alucard was killed by Anderson.

I've already proven that he had more than 3 million souls for the majority of the series, it's not my fault your a butthurt fanboy.

I didn't answer all of your questions because I couldn't even understand what you were saying. Speak English please.

fsiekscma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arguing with you is a waste of time. Your too blinded from your fanboyism to see how wrong you are.

First of all, you can't use Walter as evidence because we have no idea how his powers work. And even so, how do you know Walter could have killed Alucard? Alucard was out of souls, but he still regenerated and beat Walter.

Anderson has holy weapons, but even those did almost no damage to Alucard. The only thing that posed a significant threat to Alucard was Helena's nail, but Alucard was able to beat Anderson even then.

I've already proven that he had more than 3 million souls for the majority of the series, it's not my fault your a butthurt fanboy.

I didn't answer all of your questions because I couldn't even understand what you were saying. Speak English please.

Walter doesn't show no supecial power, He is only a Millenium vampire with String-skill. You have no feat to prove that Walter has supecial power. Walter sought stake to pierce Alucard's heart. And Alucard himself said that to kill Alucard, You must pierce his heart. You know nothing about Hellsing.

Andersen killed Alucard at once. As Andersen said, Alucard is hard to kill because he has too many souls. You don't know even such a thing.

As for Souls That Alucard has, If he used all of souls in battle with Iscariot, He has small souls in compared to London citizen, If he didn't use all of souls, 3 million is sum of london citizen and Alucard minions. Either way, Alucard doesn't far more souls than 3 million.

At last, Don't talk to me. You are idiot who think Yamamoto of Bleach is Planet buster. I will not talk with such a wanker.

security_guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@security_guard said:

Walter doesn't show no supecial power, He is only a Millenium vampire with String-skill. You have no feat to prove that Walter has supecial power. Walter sought stake to pierce Alucard's heart. And Alucard himself said that to kill Alucard, You must pierce his heart. You know nothing about Hellsing.

Andersen killed Alucard at once. As Andersen said, Alucard is hard to kill because he has too many souls. You don't know even such a thing.

As for Souls That Alucard has, If he used all of souls in battle with Iscariot, He has small souls in compared to London citizen, If he didn't use all of souls, 3 million is sum of london citizen and Alucard minions. Either way, Alucard doesn't far more souls than 3 million.

At last, Don't talk to me. You are idiot who think Yamamoto of Bleach is Planet buster. I will not talk with such a wanker.

You have no proof that Superman can use the same powers Walter uses. Your silly wank makes no sense.

Anderson never said such a thing. When Alucard released all of his souls Anderson IMPLIEDthat Alucard would be easy to kill. But that was later proven false as Alucard was still able to regenerate, even on par with Anderson augmented by Helena's nail.

Alucard's been on fire before, that's never hurt him.

You have no proof Alucard can be hurt by silver, garlic, fire, etc.

Alucard RELEASED ALL OF HIS SOULS IN LEVEL ZERO! The souls he absorbed were from the blood of the London Citizens! All of his souls got destroyed!

I'm not too stupid to not realize the difference between a Gothic horror novel and a manga. Your blind fanboyism is purely idiotic.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#206 JediXMan  Moderator

@security_guard:

Could you debate without using such terms as "fanboys" and "wank," or resorting to general condescension, in your arguments? Great, thanks.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard is powerful but I only see him getting killed over and over till him and superman call it quits.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gokuss4z said:

Alucard is powerful but I only see him getting killed over and over till him and superman call it quits.

Naaaa. Superman gets his soul devoured by Alucard right when the fight starts.

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

fsiekscma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have no proof that Superman can use the same powers Walter uses. Your silly wank makes no sense.

Anderson never said such a thing. When Alucard released all of his souls Anderson IMPLIEDthat Alucard would be easy to kill. But that was later proven false as Alucard was still able to regenerate, even on par with Anderson augmented by Helena's nail.

Alucard RELEASED ALL OF HIS SOULS IN LEVEL ZERO! The souls he absorbed were from the blood of the London Citizens! All of his souls got destroyed!

I'm not too stupid to not realize the difference between a Gothic horror novel and a manga. Your blind fanboyism is purely idiotic.

I said. Don't talk to me. You are fanboy who only wank your loving manga character. I will not talk with you

As for Walter, He has no special power.

security_guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@security_guard said:

I said. Don't talk to me. You are fanboy who only wank your loving manga character. I will not talk with you

You're a fool to think that Walter has no special powers. Can Superman do what Walter can do? Show scans or GTFO.

And it looks like fsieckma is out of arguments. This thread has been decided already.

And I never said Yamamoto was a planet buster. Good job for completely BSing.

/end thread

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@security_guard: Just ignore him. Fanwankers on those levels of idiocy are beyond reasoning with. I've found that ignoring those types is better than playing their game.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:

......superman flies to the sun. Stays there for an hour while Alucard is waiting and drinking some tea. Super comes back down with a full mass punch and destroys earth. If Alucard respawns...he can't breathe in space so....he'll die..over and over and over and over again.

Alucard is overrated here because of this Soul s*it!! Dante beats pre shroudeinger Alucard .....did I spell it right? And Dante doesn't beat Superman. Let's apply logic.

Superman>Dante>Alucard. And sorry that I'm a bit off topic but I'm just trying to prove that Alucard is highly overrated here. Kill him 3,000,000 times..pffffttt.....Alex MERCER BEAT ALUCARD!!!! Sigh.....

Let's compare superman with Alucard Shall we?

Strength:Superman

Speed:Superman

Durability:Superman

Invunrability:Superman

Stamina:Superman

Versatility:Alucard

Advantage:Superman

Once Superman figures out that Alucard is a magical being that can harm him and that he's a vampire, he will play it smart. Alucard won't see what's coming.

Oh earlier I said Superman would beat Dante. I go back on what I said. Dante would beat Superman.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman is far stronger than alucard. but superman will loose in the end.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@security_guard said:

Alucard still wins.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was already decided that Alucard wins in page 3 or so. I don't see why this thread is still going on.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

It was already decided that Alucard wins in page 3 or so. I don't see why this thread is still going on.

People still have things to say. o_O Kind of obvious.

fsiekscma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By fsiekscma

@security_guard said:

I will not talk with idiot, but two thing, Walter's string is only skill that walter has, It is not special power.

Secondly, If all of his souls is destroyed in battle with Iscariot, He has tiny souls in compared to London citizen.

I understood that you are only trolling as @van_cere stated in another thread. Alucard or Dante can oneshot Superman? WTF! It is very waste of time to talk with troll. So I quit this thread. You had better wank until you are satisfied. As @devilgamer said, When Alucard can lift planet and be faster than the light, let me know

@dark_cloud_ said:

Alucard still wins.

How? Alucard has no power, speed, durability to compete with Superman. He can't even touch Superman.

Superman can easily take Alucard to the sun or sea with his coffin. It is implied that Alucard can't walk over the sea, and His minion is burned into dust, etc. If Superman understand that Alucard is vampire and has power source in different location. He can do it easily.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Superman wins.......

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

Um. Alucard needs to drink someone's blood in order to consume their soul. He can't just pluck souls out of a person's body willy nilly. And nothing Alucard has can reasonably penetrate Superman's skin.

security_guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@security_guard said:

I will not talk with idiot, but two thing, Walter's string is only skill that walter has, It is not special power.

Secondly, If all of his souls is destroyed in battle with Iscariot, He has tiny souls in compared to London citizen.

I understood that you are only trolling as @van_cere stated in another thread. Alucard or Dante can oneshot Superman? WTF! It is very waste of time to talk with troll. So I quit this thread. You had better wank until you are satisfied. As @devilgamer said, When Alucard can lift planet and be faster than the light, let me know

@dark_cloud_ said:

Alucard still wins.

How? Alucard has no power, speed, durability to compete with Superman. He can't even touch Superman.

Superman can easily take Alucard to the sun or sea with his coffin. It is implied that Alucard can't walk over the sea, and His minion is burned into dust, etc. If Superman understand that Alucard is vampire and has power source in different location. He can do it easily.

You've proven yourself to be a complete idiot or a complete idiotic troll time and time again. Can Superman do what Walter can do? No? So how is he going to hurt Alucard?

His souls were fighting the Millennium and Iscariot you idiot! Iscariot had holy weapons and the Millennium vampires could devour souls. They could have easily destroyed millions of his souls.

And what are you talking about? I never said Dante could beat Superman.

And you're idiotic to think that strength and speed even matter here. How is Superman going to even touch Alucard. Alucard can become intangible.

Superman has no holy weapons or resistance to Alucard's vampiric powers, so how does he even stand a chance? Prove Superman can destroy Alucard's souls. Post evidence of him being able to do so or GTFO.

So far no one has given evidence of Superman being able to defeat Alucard. All they can think of is supposed weaknesses that Alucard has, even though they've never been shown, and supposed things Superman can do, even though he's never shown the ability to do them.

Superman arguments:

Throw Alucard into the Sun: Alucard can re-materialize back on Earth. Plus Alucard can become intangible, so Superman isn't even going to touch Alucard.

Destroy all of Alucard's souls: When has Superman ever shown this ability?

Kill Alucard with garlic: WTF?

Kill Alucard the same way Walter was fighting Alucard: Can Superman do what Walter can do? Show scans or GTFO.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

Um. Alucard needs to drink someone's blood in order to consume their soul. He can't just pluck souls out of a person's body willy nilly. And nothing Alucard has can reasonably penetrate Superman's skin.

Alucard can use Baskerville to devour Superman's soul. He did so against Luke Valentine.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante>>>Alucard>>>>>>>>>>>Superman

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fsiekscma: My God....when will this ever end?!

Im well educated on Slices but let me apply a few things that from what I saw.

So....let me get this straight...

Without any sort of holy weapon or magic Alucard is completely and utterly Invincible?! He cannot be beaten?.......my friend.....you're statement of this soul thing and Slices durability and invunrabilitt or whatever makes me want to kill myself. Srlsy.

So you're telling me that basically if Superman uses his heat vision and incinerated Alucard it won't even deduct one soul?

That without holy weapons it's impossible to beat Alucard even with holy weapons Alucard still has a large resistance to it. Thats what im understanding.

Soon....ignore...how in the name of F$#@ did ALEX MERCER beat Alucard?! EVEN DANTE?!

So now Wonder Woman can't beat him? Captain Atom? Even Darkseid?! Even Thor?!

How is Alucard that powerful?!

Please enlighten me. I need to know if that's what you meant because this thread.....gave me cancer.

fsiekscma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By fsiekscma

@dygoboy said:

Without any sort of holy weapon or magic Alucard is completely and utterly Invincible?! He cannot be beaten?.......my friend.....you're statement of this soul thing and Slices durability and invunrabilitt or whatever makes me want to kill myself. Srlsy.

So you're telling me that basically if Superman uses his heat vision and incinerated Alucard it won't even deduct one soul?

That without holy weapons it's impossible to beat Alucard even with holy weapons Alucard still has a large resistance to it. Thats what im understanding.

Soon....ignore...how in the name of F$#@ did ALEX MERCER beat Alucard?! EVEN DANTE?!

Please enlighten me. I need to know if that's what you meant because this thread.....gave me cancer.

Sorry, I am not telling that. People who say that Alucard can oneshot Superman are pern , Security_guard,etc. I am saying no! to them, But They think that Alucard can oneshot Superman and counter argument is only wank. What do you think?

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say Alucard based on his massive regeneration/reconstitution thanks to the Soul-count Coffin. His other powers, such as telekinesis, telepathy, teleportation, and precognition, could play a small but useful factor.

fsiekscma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say Alucard based on his massive regeneration/reconstitution thanks to the Soul-count Coffin. His other powers, such as telekinesis, telepathy, teleportation, and precognition, could play a small but useful factor.

Alucard doesn't have telepathy. He has hypnosys and link to master Integra and Slave Ceras, But He doesn't have telepathy. and He doesn't have teleportation and telekinesis, All Alucard has is to become mist or shapeshift. If He has such a superpower, Alucard need not control Ship with shapeshifting darkness to return to London.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fsiekscma said:

@thesuperhuman said:

Alucard doesn't have telepathy. He has hypnosys and link to master Integra and Slave Ceras, But He doesn't have telepathy. and He doesn't have teleportation and telekinesis, All Alucard has is to become mist or shapeshift. If He has such a superpower, Alucard need not control Ship with shapeshifting darkness to return to London.

That's strange, because Alucard has a telepathic rapport with Seras Victoria and Integra. He can also read the minds of others, which is what I was referring to. In the manga, Alucard uses telekinesis to close a door on a fleeing SWAT officer. He also launched six SWAT officers into the air and guided them to flag poles where they were impaled. Alucard is later seen moving a broken down air-craft carrier from the Gulf of Italy to the Dover of London all in a little less than 40 minutes. As standard for a vampire, he has precognition, the ability to see into the immediate future, which allows him to predict the movements of the humans he's fighting. According to Pip, a vampire can easily dodge a bullet with their ability to predict human movements. Open mouth, insert foot.

security_guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperhuman: Save your breath. fsiekcsma tried saying that Superman was the greatest story ever so Thought Robot will win every fight. It's no use arguing with him.

security_guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By security_guard

@dygoboy said:

Yes that's correct. Heat beams will have no effect on Alucard. Only holy weapons can harm him.

I don't know who Alex Mercer is, and I actually am not sure if Dante can beat Alucard, but Dante has the equivalent of holy weapons, and can destroy souls, two things which Superman doesn't have.

I'm sorry your favorite hero lost his fight. I hope your day gets better.

But if this thread is giving you cancer, you should probably do yourself a favor and avoid visiting this thread.

fsiekscma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By fsiekscma

Walter tried to use garbage to pierce Alucard's heart and kill him. Holy Weapon is not necessary to kill Alucard. Even Alucard said like that You mustpierce my heart to kill me. He can die without Holy Weapon If his heart is pieced, So ALL Superman have to do is to pierce Alucar's heart 300 million times or take Alucards to the sun with his Coffin or punch him to the Sea with his Coffin Because he can't walk over the flooding water. There is no feat that Alucard could walk over the flooding water. Alucard use Marine Ship because He can't walk over the sea.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By generator2000

Alucard. Superman won't be smart enough to figure out from first glance that Alucard won't die conventionally. Also, Superman won't be ruthless from the start. Alucard would evventually mind screw him.

security_guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By security_guard

I don't understand what's so hard to understand. Alucard doesn't have a physical body, so he can't be hit by physical attacks. All of Superman's attacks are physical. He has no way of hurting Alucard. But Alucard has 10 million ways to kill Superman.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: Yes Dante would stomp Alucard and Superman. What are you talking about? Alucard would ROFLstomp Alex Mercer.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante>>Alucard>>>>>>>>>>>Superman>>>>> Alex Mercer

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Dygoboy

@pern: Alex beated Alucard in the tournament of Mortals. And it gave a lot people that even Alex can beat Alucard.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By flashback0180

This thread keeps going in circles.. Kc lock it up already

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

One of my favorite threads from my former account :)