#101  Edited By Jogga

@pern said:
@jogga said:

@pern said:

@jogga said:

@pern said:

@jogga said:

@pern said:

@jogga: That's not true. It's the other way around actually. Alucard LETS OPPONENTS HIT HIM so he can give them a false sense of victory and then reform and crush them mentally. His true form is that shadowy form you see with all of those eyes. Superman will absolutely not be able to even touch it.

You said it yourself, Alucard will just LET Superman punch him. And Superman's punches are above what is needed to kill Alucard.

Also, Alucard is LEAGUES slower than Superman.

Yeah but we're assuming morals off in this fight, where Alucard will just finish his opponents off without toying with them. If it's morals on, then Superman wouldn't start off by flying Alucard to the Sun. And Superman punching him wouldn't do a thing. He can regenerate easily from that. Only holy weapons can harm him so where he won't be able to regenerate, but even then, he still has millions of souls that can still regenerate him. And you're right, Alucard is a lot slower than Superman, but he can catch Superman totally off guard easily.

Except Alucard letting people hit him isn't due to morals, it's part of his character.

And Superman punching him WOULD kill alucard, if this was morals off, since City-Busting attacks can automatize a person, where nothing would be left. And Superman's punches are BEYOND city-busting.

Atomize? Do you mean destroying every atom of a person? No the only way to destroy matter is by introducing it to anti-matter. City busting punches would not atomize anything. Maybe make people's bodies go *SPLAT* and spread their parts so far you can't even make their bodies out anymore, but not atomize them. And even if he does get atomized, Alucard could just come back by using another one of his souls. And then he will take that shadowy form, where Superman would not even be able to touch him. And then Alucard could just use Baskerville to devour Superman's soul GG. And it is completely in character for him to do that.

Atomize as in turn the entire body into atoms. He's never demonstrated that he can regenerate in that scale.

IIRC, Alucard could only devour souls of the enemies he has already defeated.

Irrelevant. Whenever Alucard got reduced to a pool of blood, by holy weapons nonetheless, you either saw bats coming from nowhere and bringing him back, or blood coming from out of the coffin to bring him back. It would be rather irrelevant whether he was atomized or not. I can imagine atomizing him taking away one of his souls, but even so Superman would have to do the same to him millions of times. Superman would only do that once before Alucard just decided to remain intangible and devour Superman's soul. And superior speed is meaningless when Alucard can catch him completely off guard before Superman even has the chance to move.

Attomized would reduce you to mere atoms. Literally, his regeneration was never shown to be beyond that. Just like Buu.

Also, Superman can become intangible as well ( http://i.imgur.com/iivvmdv.jpg) (http://i.imgur.com/VvImL14.jpg)

Also, how can Alucard catch him off guard if Alucard is just hypersonic.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By pern

@jogga said:

@pern said:
@jogga said:

@pern said:

@jogga said:

@pern said:

@jogga said:

@pern said:

@jogga: That's not true. It's the other way around actually. Alucard LETS OPPONENTS HIT HIM so he can give them a false sense of victory and then reform and crush them mentally. His true form is that shadowy form you see with all of those eyes. Superman will absolutely not be able to even touch it.

You said it yourself, Alucard will just LET Superman punch him. And Superman's punches are above what is needed to kill Alucard.

Yeah but we're assuming morals off in this fight, where Alucard will just finish his opponents off without toying with them. If it's morals on, then Superman wouldn't start off by flying Alucard to the Sun. And Superman punching him wouldn't do a thing. He can regenerate easily from that. Only holy weapons can harm him so where he won't be able to regenerate, but even then, he still has millions of souls that can still regenerate him. And you're right, Alucard is a lot slower than Superman, but he can catch Superman totally off guard easily.

Except Alucard letting people hit him isn't due to morals, it's part of his character.

And Superman punching him WOULD kill alucard, if this was morals off, since City-Busting attacks can automatize a person, where nothing would be left. And Superman's punches are BEYOND city-busting.

Atomize? Do you mean destroying every atom of a person? No the only way to destroy matter is by introducing it to anti-matter. City busting punches would not atomize anything. Maybe make people's bodies go *SPLAT* and spread their parts so far you can't even make their bodies out anymore, but not atomize them. And even if he does get atomized, Alucard could just come back by using another one of his souls. And then he will take that shadowy form, where Superman would not even be able to touch him. And then Alucard could just use Baskerville to devour Superman's soul GG. And it is completely in character for him to do that.

Atomize as in turn the entire body into atoms. He's never demonstrated that he can regenerate in that scale.

Irrelevant. Whenever Alucard got reduced to a pool of blood, by holy weapons nonetheless, you either saw bats coming from nowhere and bringing him back, or blood coming from out of the coffin to bring him back. It would be rather irrelevant whether he was atomized or not. I can imagine atomizing him taking away one of his souls, but even so Superman would have to do the same to him millions of times. Superman would only do that once before Alucard just decided to remain intangible and devour Superman's soul. And superior speed is meaningless when Alucard can catch him completely off guard before Superman even has the chance to move.

Attomized would reduce you to mere atoms. Literally, his regeneration was never shown to be beyond that. Just like Buu.

Also, Superman can become intangible as well ( http://i.imgur.com/iivvmdv.jpg) (http://i.imgur.com/VvImL14.jpg)

Like I said that's irrelevant because Alucard's regeneration doesn't work the way you think. And Buu has been atomized before. Gotenks turned him into a pile of ashes, disintegrated the ashes with his Ki, and dissolved the smoke. Buu still came back from that no problem.

And Superman can only phase through objects. That wouldn't help him against Alucard.

Alucard can catch him off guard the same way he catches everyone off guard. Superman would punch him and blow him to bits, and stop thinking he killed Alucard. Then Alucard would show his true form and cover the surround the entire area with his shadows, and devour Superman's soul using Baskerville.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm thinking stalemate.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard should win here.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Stale

Mate.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Str8 to the sun

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

WTF are those people talking about ? You don't need to be holy to kill Alucard....

LOL wow....

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jogga said:

@pern said:
@jogga said:

@pern said:

@jogga said:

@pern said:

@jogga said:

@pern said:

NEW 52 SUPERMAN!! which of these words don't you understand?

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@milliardo said:

@all_mighty_beyonder said:

Superman can't kill him, while Alucard can TP him or even absorb him

Edit : emmm thinking about it again, i think Superman has a chance, a speedblitzing large heat vision can do the job, alucard is still weak to sunlight.

Wat?

isn't it the case? he's a vampire, and if i remember well there was a scene where he was using an umbrella during the day.

Alucard said he disliked Sunlight, he throw off the rumors about him being weak to sunlight.

fsiekscma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052:

I'afraid,In New52, Saturn Girl, Lightning Lad and Cosmic Boy alredy said that Superman is moving at faster than lightning speed.

It prove that Your statement is wrong.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052:

I'afraid,In New52, Saturn Girl, Lightning Lad and Cosmic Boy already said that Superman is moving at faster than lightning speed.

That travel speed not combat speed.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fsiekscma said:

@pope052:

I'afraid,In New52, Saturn Girl, Lightning Lad and Cosmic Boy already said that Superman is moving at faster than lightning speed.

I never understood the concept of characters suddenly not being able to use a certain power because they're in combat.

Seriously, would Superman just go, "Oh no! Someone's shooting in my general direction! I suddenly can't move at FTL speeds!"

Anyway, this battle could go so many different ways it's not even funny. However, due to Alucard's supernatural nature he should come out with the majority, even despite Clark's speed.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Take Al by the collar, then sundip for both of them. Lets see how long three million souls will last in the nuclear furnace.

fsiekscma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By fsiekscma

@jestersmiles said:

@fsiekscma said:

@pope052:

Moving,not travelling.

When fighting alongside Lightning Man, Superman can attack his enemy before Lightning lad can. and Lightning lad said that Superman is faster than lightning. This means that Superman is faster than lightning in combat.

And, Don't you know that New52 Superman has resisted and defeated many magical being who will be far stronger than Alucard. His vulnerablity to Magic doesn't mean that magical being can oneshot Superman.Superman has resisted and defeated it.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Jestersmiles

@vivide said:

Take Al by the collar, then sundip for both of them. Lets see how long three million souls will last in the nuclear furnace.

alucard can resist sunlight.....

but then again you been spewing the same thing over and over again. So i am pretty sure you are just a Tr%ll.

No Caption Provided

TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vivide said:

Yeah, because Superman flying his opponent off into the sun is something that happens all the time, right?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Jestersmiles

@vivide said:

Yeah, because Superman flying his opponent off into the sun is something that happens all the time, right?

Don't feed please :(

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Vivide
Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Pope052

@rulerofthevine:

He didn't catch the bullets, he removed them from that gun.

The only implication was that he caught the bullets, but even so removing the bullets from their chamber at an invisible speed is still a hyper sonic (invisible to the eye, that is) movement feat.

No after image, and after images aren't a quantifiable speed feat... at all.

If you'd have looked closer, you'll notice a partial after-image left after Alucard takes off.

Nothing supersonic in that, let alone massively hypersonic.

Yes there is, performing a move that exceeds the speed of the eye (which is roughly on par with Mach 5 or slightly below) is basic hyper sonic speed. Also, when I said he's 'massively hyper sonic' I label that based on the average of his feats - not just the individual ones.

Putting your arms in a cross guard doesn't take massively hypersonic speed or even sonic speed.

Way to ignore what actually happened, he put his arms in a cross guard and then blocked every single one of the UZI's bullets from the spray that was aimed towards him. Obviously it'd require Alucard to be exceedingly super sonic at the very least by being able to block that amount of bullets - effortlessly.

There is nothing hypersonic about anderson

Clearly you didn't click the link then, Seras wasn't capable of perceiving Anderson's movements.

mach 3.2 has nothing to do with that bullet's speed and again jaw speed isn't combat or movement speed.

The 'Mach 3.2' statement was describing the speed that the jets were going at, and Van Winkle's bullet was eviscerating every one of them whilst casually surpassing their speed. Alucard then caught the bullet between his feat with laughable ease, and is an excellent gauging of Alucard's reaction speed.

There is nothing hypersonic about Alucard, in fact he doesn't even have any bullet timing feats and often gets shot full of holes.

In your narrow minded bias maybe, but in actuality he has consistent feats of treating super/hyper sonic characters with ease in battle whenever he decides to utilize his combat speed. The only reason why he gets riddled by bullets often is because he lets them hit him since he'll just regenerate, otherwise in any scenario against a formidable opponent he can and has used his speed consistently.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@jestersmiles said:

@rulerofthevine said:

WTF are those people talking about ? You don't need to be holy to kill Alucard....

LOL wow....

Magnificent counter... oh wait.

@pope052 said:

@rulerofthevine:

The only implication was that he caught the bullets, but even so removing the bullets from their chamber at an invisible speed is still a hyper sonic (invisible to the eye, that is) movement feat.

No not at all. You see this :

No Caption Provided

That's the mark left by him hitting the magazine tube back n it's place:

No Caption Provided

Proof that he just emptied the gun. Anagin, blur speed isn't even sonic speed.

If you'd have looked closer, you'll notice a partial after-image left after Alucard takes off.

I don't see any after images, and again, after images are a trope not a quantifiable speed feat.

Yes there is, performing a move that exceeds the speed of the eye (which is roughly on par with Mach 5 or slightly below) is basic hyper sonic speed. Also, when I said he's 'massively hyper sonic' I label that based on the average of his feats - not just the individual ones.

Faster than the eye can see speeds is below mach 1 depending on the size of the object and distance...

Way to ignore what actually happened, he put his arms in a cross guard and then blocked every single one of the UZI's bullets from the spray that was aimed towards him. Obviously it'd require Alucard to be exceedingly super sonic at the very least by being able to block that amount of bullets - effortlessly.

There is literally nothing hypersonic about using a cross guard... even less when he could have done it before the bullets were even fired. And he didn't even react to each bullet individually, most of the bullets hit the wall while Alucard merely protected his heart.

Clearly you didn't click the link then, Seras wasn't capable of perceiving Anderson's movements.

I did and Ok so ?

The 'Mach 3.2' statement was describing the speed that the jets were going at, and Van Winkle's bullet was eviscerating every one of them whilst casually surpassing their speed. Alucard then caught the bullet between his feat with laughable ease, and is an excellent gauging of Alucard's reaction speed.

No mach 3.2 is the max speed at which the jet Alucard was using can move at, not the rest of the helicopters. And yet again, jaw speed isn't combat speed.

In your narrow minded bias maybe, but in actuality he has consistent feats of treating super/hyper sonic characters with ease in battle whenever he decides to utilize his combat speed. The only reason why he gets riddled by bullets often is because he lets them hit him since he'll just regenerate, otherwise in any scenario against a formidable opponent he can and has used his speed consistently.

Pfff insults now ? I thought you were above that, but I guess all Alucard fans tend to overwank him so... And I go by what is shown and as shown multiple times throughout the series Alucard is nowhere near hypersonic.

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Jogga

@leo-343 said:

@jogga: Yhh I can't do this anymore you just don't get it and it's gving me a headache, he's never fought faster than light close range end of story. You're trying to prove he can because he flew FTL which is silly, show him fighting FTL don't just say an do it, ask anyone else on here coz I'm done with you.

He flew FTL by accelerating THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE CAN MOVE HIS ARM ARMS FTL TO FIGHT. Have fun and welcome to the vine.

I've already disproven that you need a scan of FTL combat to actually know when they have FTL reactions. You're the one that keeps thinking the only way to know if a person has FTL combat speed is by seeing them in combat, despite the fact that it is nearly impossible to tell at what speed is a person fighting in.

Flying, as in moving the entire body, isn't the same as propelling. Making such a jouney with his own Super Speed is one of the most impressive reaction feats one could make.

You do realize EVERYTHING THAT MOVES accelerates, right?
Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, since none of you are actually giving Alucard some definitive stats on how fast he is, I think that is up to me.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=24430

This is a calc of Rip Van Winkles Bullets speed, wich is Mach 33 in a low end and Mach 109 as a high-end.

Alucard caught these with his mouth.

He's Hypersonic+

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthevine although I don't concede to anything I respect points, but lack the interest to continue debating the particular topic on speed.

@fsiekscma: New 52 isn't the version that's specified, so we can't automatically attribute this speed to Superman in this particular battle. Also, I guess I will just overlook the fact that you abandoned Superman's self-proclaimed resistance to any attack method I listed for Alucard.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fsiekscma: Lightning is not light. *facepalm* I thought even village idiots would know that.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jogga said:

Also, since none of you are actually giving Alucard some definitive stats on how fast he is, I think that is up to me.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=24430

This is a calc of Rip Van Winkles Bullets speed, wich is Mach 33 in a low end and Mach 109 as a high-end.

Alucard caught these with his mouth.

He's Hypersonic+

Even if Superman was faster than Alucard, that wouldn't mean jack. He can speed blitz him all he wants, he's not killing Alucard. The only way to kill him is by using holy weapons. Otherwise he could just regenerate. And no being atomized doesn't matter. Alucard's regeneration doesn't work the way you think it does. He doesn't just bring himself back together like Wolverine. Either bats come from nowhere in reform him, or blood comes out of the coffin and reforms him. And Superman wouldn't even be able to touch Alucard's true form.

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@jogga: Except hat you can tell what speed hey'renonly fighting at because some scans show narration saying 'fighting at... Whatever.'

Yes an impressive reaction feat, as if that's all that's needed for fighting!! are you seriously telling me that him accelerating FTL is the same as him actually moving one of his limbs FTL. Read that again- he flies FTL and you showed he has thee actions but can move his limbs FTL accelrating a short distance??? Please answer that because this is ridiculous.

http://i.imgur.com/n1jBdPO.jpg <------ This is what you're refering to? A Impressive reaction feat that demonstrates FTL reactions?

I want to prove a point here, please, somebody give me the text book definition of what is the word "reaction".

"Yes an impressive reaction feat, as if that's all that's needed for fighting!! are you seriously telling me that him accelerating FTL is the same as him actually moving one of his limbs FTL. Read that again- he flies FTL and you showed he has thee actions but can move his limbs FTL accelrating a short distance??? Please answer that because this is ridiculous."

This theory only works if he can't move while flying. He has flown and moved his limbs. It's as relevant as dodging in terms of reactions, because to fly at a certain destinations, you neem thousands and thousands of logged points of refernce. Here is a science fact, to keep a proper trajectory, while driving, you need ATLEAST 1/100000th of the car's speed(And that is without doing any maneuvers such as curving or so forth. For space travel -as I said- you need constant logged points of referance, that is what Green Lantern rings do, Superman does it by his OWN SPEED and PERCEPTIONS.

I'm going to post this here one more time.

"If you make even a single miscalculation of direction, for a nano-second during a mass haul space-travel with no beacon, or travel log computer, you'll hit thousands of light years away from where you're supposed to be, and hopelessly lost, as a best case scenario There's no greater reaction speed feat than to be able to do such a journey by your own power"

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Jestersmiles

@pope052 said:

@rulerofthevine although I don't concede to anything I respect points, but lack the interest to continue debating the particular topic on speed.

@fsiekscma: New 52 isn't the version that's specified, so we can't automatically attribute this speed to Superman in this particular battle. Also, I guess I will just overlook the fact that you abandoned Superman's self-proclaimed resistance to any attack method I listed for Alucard.

If op does not state a version, rules indicate that we use current version.

fsiekscma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By fsiekscma

@pern said:

@fsiekscma: Lightning is not light. *facepalm* I thought even village idiots would know that.

Who said that it is FTL speed? Lightning speed is far faster than Alucard. Superman blitz and take alucard to the Sun, end.

@pope052:

As I said, Superman has resisted many mental attack, magic,curse,telekinesis,etc that is stronger than Alucard's in New 52 too.Your satement doesn't mean that Alucard can oneshot Superman.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Pope052

@fsiekscma:

As I said, Superman has resisted many mental attack, magic,curse,telekinesis,etc that is stronger than Alucard's in New 52 too.Your satement doesn't mean that Alucard can oneshot Superman.

You said that he has, but you didn't indicate what exact feats he has of doing so - nor how they're any stronger than Alucard's powers.

And again, that's the Straw Man, I never said Alucard could one shot Superman but he beats him certainly.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

Who said that it is FTL speed? Lightning speed is far faster than Alucard. Superman blitz and take alucard to the Sun, end.

@pope052:

Alucard would just reform back on Earth. An I don't see what blitzing him will do. He can just regenerate. The only way to destroy one of his souls is with holy weapons or soul busting attacks.

fsiekscma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052:

For example, in Action Comics 23, He has resisted cosmic blast from the planetary magical monster.

In Phantom stranger, Superman has resisted Soul attack from the Sin Eater.

In Justice league 33?, Superman has resisted Gorilla Grodd's telepathy.

There is more feat.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Pope052

@fsiekscma:

For example, in Action Comics 23, He has resisted cosmic blast from the planetary magical monster.

Decent, but Alucard doesn't pack energy blasts in his arsenal.

Can you post scans for the rest? But if they're true, telekinesis and intangible attacks are still open options.

fsiekscma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By fsiekscma

@pope052 said:

@fsiekscma:

Can you post scans for the rest? But if they're true, telekinesis and intangible attacks are still open options.

Sorry, I can't upload them, but, if you want to know about Superman's resistanece feat, go to Superman respect thread.

I don't know all about Superman 's resistance feat, but, In justice league 14,Superman has endured cheetah's curse bite that kill human in a blink of an eye. Superman can withstand any attack that Alucard has.

And,without Death river, Alucard's skill is ordinary Vampire's like shapeshifting, charm eye, become mist,power,regeneration.Alucard doesn't have telekinesis.Alucard's speed is only hypersonic reaction speed, He can't react to Superman's speedblitz.

So,Superman moves at faster than lightning speed, speedblitz Alucard, take him to the Sun at ftl speed, Alucard can't even react to them.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@fsiekscma:

He resisted blake's telepathy by emptying his mind in AC 12. Blake's tp looked similar to alucard's, he essentially controlled people to a zombie like trance..

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Pope052

@princearagorn1: Alucard has mind wiped people to an extent on the spot basically, and zombified a soldier into turning on his own squad by keeping an elevator door open.

Does Superman have any defense to telekinesis/magic/intangible attacks though?

fsiekscma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By fsiekscma

@pope052:

As I said, Superman has resisted many magic attack. and Alucard doesn't have telekinesis and can't react to Superman

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fsiekscma:

Alucard does have telekinesis, he used it to move an entire freight ship and used it to impale eight soldiers on flag poles. And Alucard is faster in battle than Superman is, so he can certainly react to and tag him with basically any/all of his attack arsenal should he choose to.

Besides, even if he couldn't react to Superman, how is Clark even meant to effectively harm him?

fsiekscma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052:

I'm afraid, it is not telekinesis, Alucard shapeshifts his body to darkness, and moved freight ship like he did in fighting with rip van winkle .

As I said, Superman is faster than lightnig, Lightning Lad said that Superman is faster than lightning in Action comic.It is combat speed not travel speed. Superman is far faster than Alucard in fighting.

So, Superman blitz Alucard, take him to the Sun at FTL speed, end.

Watertaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Superman man counted as a man? Apparently only a "man" can kill Alucard. I mean, it's not like Superman is a "monster." If Superman is just counted as a regular man, he kills Alucard horribly. If not, stalemate, because it's not like Alucard is touching him anytime soon.

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052:

I'm afraid, it is not telekinesis, Alucard shapeshifts his body to darkness, and moved freight ship like he did in fighting with rip van winkle .

As I said, Superman is faster than lightnig, Lightning Lad said that Superman is faster than lightning in Action comic.It is combat speed not travel speed. Superman is far faster than Alucard in fighting.

So, Superman blitz Alucard, take him to the Sun at FTL speed, end.

Does the sun have holy water on it?

fsiekscma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By fsiekscma

@milliardo:

As I said, for Alucard, it is only opponent's decision and strength of will whether opponent is human or not.Superman thinks that He is human and has one of strongest willpower in DC universe, so I think that Superman is human for Alucard.

@watertaco:

Alucard can resist sun light, but it damages him, so if he is near the sun…

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@jogga: Has he thrown a FTL punch? No, so stop it. It isn't the same thing. What moving your arms slightly while flying FTL is the same as punching from a standing position FTL? Just stop.

Sorry, I had some time away from the internet for a while.

Anyway, ARE you REALLY telling me that the only way to determine "Combat Speed" is not to look for his reactions or perceptions, but just him punching a person at that speed?

I'm afraid you're deluded.

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@jogga: And I'm afraid you have no idea why you're talking about, be able to perceive and react while flying is one thing but moving your arms FTL over and over, blocking and countering while reacting and perceiving in comabt speed is someone New-52 Superman hasn't been shown to do and is comepleted you different. We go by feats here, I go by feats here, not the weird words you're typing.

If he can't punch someone FTL while reacting and perceiving then he can't fight FTL therefore he doesn't have FTL. I'm done with this conversation. It's repetitive nothing is going in and there have been too many dumb things being said to me over the last few days and threads I cannot be asked with this.

So, if you don't mind, good luck with you, hope you have a good time here, see around some other thread.

You're deluded. You really are.

The best way for someone to to gauge someones speed had always been when someone has either caught or dodged bullets. Yet, with you're argument here is that his "combat speed" can only be gauged in combat ONLY. Which is delusion here. You say you go by feats, but that isn't true. You go by hand picked feats.

I'm sorry my arguments have been nothing but weird words to you. It seems I've been talking to a brick wall.