Alucard VS Superman

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By Jestersmiles

Stalemate, both go their separate ways like nothing happen.

No Caption Provided

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@dygoboy said:

......superman flies to the sun. Stays there for an hour while Alucard is waiting and drinking some tea. Super comes back down with a full mass punch and destroys earth. If Alucard respawns...he can't breathe in space so....he'll die..over and over and over and over again.

Alucard is overrated here because of this Soul s*it!! Dante beats pre shroudeinger Alucard .....did I spell it right? And Dante doesn't beat Superman. Let's apply logic.

Superman>Dante>Alucard. And sorry that I'm a bit off topic but I'm just trying to prove that Alucard is highly overrated here. Kill him 3,000,000 times..pffffttt.....Alex MERCER BEAT ALUCARD!!!! Sigh.....

Let's compare superman with Alucard Shall we?

Strength:Superman

Speed:Superman

Durability:Superman

Invunrability:Superman

Stamina:Superman

Versatility:Alucard

Advantage:Superman

Once Superman figures out that Alucard is a magical being that can harm him and that he's a vampire, he will play it smart. Alucard won't see what's coming.

Won't see what coming? Superman not holy = not doing squat to Alcuard. Stalemate

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@leo-343 said:

@jogga: New-52 Superman did this ?

And. I don't think you understand me, New-52 has accelerated towards and bullrushed someone at FTL speeds? I'm not talking about ramming someone then accelerating FTL I'm asking if he was all ready FTL when he hit? If not you have no argument.

Post-Crisis. Also, I pretty much implied the fact that Superman was already flying FTL before he bull rushed him.

It also wouldn't matter if he has or hasn't. Tackling someone is just rushing at someone and taking them with you. ANYBODY can do it. What you're asking is irrelevant, since it is a normal function. It's like asking me to look for a scan of Superman hoping in one leg, otherwise Superman can't do it.

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@jogga: Funny guy, really funny, rules state current versions unless stated other wise, so we're looking at new-52 Superman here.

Rules also state if not specified then combatants start close so he isn't bullsrushing at high speeds therefore he won't move faster than what Alucard can react to. He can either turn into bats or just dodge the bullrush.

Except Alucard isn't FTL.

It doesn't matter the distance, it doesn't negate the fact that Superman can fly FTL.

What feats does Alucard have that make him FTL.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dygoboy said:

......superman flies to the sun. Stays there for an hour while Alucard is waiting and drinking some tea. Super comes back down with a full mass punch and destroys earth. If Alucard respawns...he can't breathe in space so....he'll die..over and over and over and over again.

Alucard is overrated here because of this Soul s*it!! Dante beats pre shroudeinger Alucard .....did I spell it right? And Dante doesn't beat Superman. Let's apply logic.

Superman>Dante>Alucard. And sorry that I'm a bit off topic but I'm just trying to prove that Alucard is highly overrated here. Kill him 3,000,000 times..pffffttt.....Alex MERCER BEAT ALUCARD!!!! Sigh.....

Let's compare superman with Alucard Shall we?

Strength:Superman

Speed:Superman

Durability:Superman

Invunrability:Superman

Stamina:Superman

Versatility:Alucard

Advantage:Superman

Once Superman figures out that Alucard is a magical being that can harm him and that he's a vampire, he will play it smart. Alucard won't see what's coming.

You're right. Dante beats Alucard, and Superman beats Dante. But A>B>C logic doesn't apply. Alucard can only be hurt by holy weapons and such. Dante has such, but Superman doesn't. First of all, if we are talking about Alucard for the majority of the series, killing him 3 million times wouldn't be enough. The 3.5 million souls was just towards the end of the series. And second of all, Superman wouldn't even be able to kill Alucard once, never mind 3.5 million times.

And did I just hear you say Superman was invulnerable? Lol. Superman has no defense whatsoever to Alucard's attacks. Alucard could just consume his soul with Baskerville.

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@jogga: I didn't even mention FTL just then, of course the distance matters, show a scan of new-52 superman moving FTL close range.

He won't bullrush FTL close range, Alcuard will just move or form into bats, why do you keep bringing up FTL rushing when it isn't applicabale given the rules? The distance doesn't matter? Did you really just say that?

Are you really implying Superman is only FTL is long range? Are you serious? That doesn't work like that. If a character displays FTL speed, he can use that speed whenever the distance. Distance doesn't matter unless they are REALLY far, like light year fast.

A character that is not FTL can't dodge a character that IS FTL. You still haven't given me a feat that makes it so.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By pern

@frisky4 said:

@frisky4 said:

Supes

Wait. No.

Neither can really kill each other, unless Alucard's actually magic, but I always thought there was a difference between his demonic powers and magic. I figured an example of magic would be Walter's wire, with the way it shines, how it's commanded, and whatnot.

They say omnipresent is off, but no BFR. How does either win?

I don't know.

I don't get it.

Superman isn't purely human anyway, not to mention his lack of holy weapons.

I guess, Alucard waits him out, but until then it's a really long stalemate?

You're right. I don't consider Alucard's abilities magical either. However, if Superman doesn't have a defense against magic, he really wouldn't have a defense against Alucard's abilities either.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jogga: You know Alucard can become intangible right? Superman isn't grabbing him.

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@jogga: I didn't even mention FTL just then, of course the distance matters, show a scan of new-52 superman moving FTL close range.

He won't bullrush FTL close range, Alcuard will just move or form into bats, why do you keep bringing up FTL rushing when it isn't applicabale given the rules? The distance doesn't matter? Did you really just say that?

Did you seriously imply that Superman can only move FTL in a long distance? That's absurd. If a character has a speed feat, they can use said speed regardless of distance.

You still say Alucard can dodge Superman, despite the fact that he never really displayed anything close to FTL or realistic speeds. If you state Alucard can dodge Superman. When has Alucard displayed anything in Superman's level?

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF are those people talking about ? You don't need to be holy to kill Alucard....

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@jogga: Sigh... Know you're new but what you said makes no sense, superman isn't FTL in combat speed he doesn't go FTL all the time, as you've all ready said before he accelerates then go's faster than light so obviously distance is a factor, he isn't going FTL close range now is he? New-52 superman hasn't done that so stop saying he's going to do it. Alucard can react to him close range, not that it matter since this is a stalemate.

IIRC, Batman has evaded supermans blows on a drug, so I guess he's a character faster than light since Ya know superman must have been going FTL because distance doesn't matter.

The fact that you think he can't fight FTL is pretty absurd in on itself.

To fight FTL, the only thing you need is:

1.) To move at that speed.

2.) To react at that speed

3.) To perceive at that speed

Superman, while flying in space, has done all those things. If he can't perceive at that speed, he wont know WHERE he is going. If he can't react at that speed, he'd crash with everything. If he can't move at that speed, well, we obviously know he does. This is pure logic here. New-52 Superman has flown from Pluto to Earth in seconds, him flying to the sun should be cake-walk.

Superman was fighting mind-control, Batman himself said so. Batman even said that if Superman were really serious, Batman would be squashed in the pavement.

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

@jogga: You know Alucard can become intangible right? Superman isn't grabbing him.

Alucard is only becoming intangible when he WILLS it to. Superman is fast enough that Alucard wont even react.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

I'd like to make a couple of points.

First of all, Superman blitzing Alucard wouldn't do a thing. Vampires can regenerate from any damage.

Wrong.

The only way to destroy them is with holy weapons or by destroying their soul.

Wrong.

However, this is where the soul count comes in. Even if you have holy weapons, you'd still have to destroy all of Alucard's souls before killing him. Superman doesn't have any such holy weapons, so he isn't even going to be able to destroy a single one of Alucard's souls.

Wrong.

And secondly, Alucard did not have 3.5 million souls throughout the entire series. That number was just the amount he absorbed in London from the Millennium invasion. He had released most of his souls before that. But a while after doing so, he absorbed the souls of all the vampires, civilians, and Iscariot. That is where 3.5 million comes from. However, he has no combat feats with this soul count, so we should probably go with how he was when we actually saw him fight. He would most likely have a lot more than 3.5 million souls because he got that many in just one night.

LOL ! No !

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@jogga: Lol you edited your post anyway.

I hate repeating myself but it seems as though I have to- why would he need FTL speeds to dodged superman when New52 superman hasn't gone FTL close range? Why ? Please answer that?

Because Superman has FTL speed. If a person can be fast at a long distance, that doesn't mean he's slower at a short distance. You'd somewhat have an argument if it was short range, and the fight would start at a long distance.

Superman can fly FTL when ever he wants to. Superman doesn't magically stop being FTL when he's in close range. FTL speed is FTL speed

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Pope052

Alucard stomps, he has faster combat speed than Superman and Clark holds no resistance to his magic, mental, ethereal, and/or telekinetic attacks.

And Clark would probably assume he can't kill Alucard after he reforms for the thirtieth time.

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@jogga: Superman is close range here! He isn't attacking him at FTL speeds for gods sake, why

Mention spcae? And you have travel speed confused with combat speed, show me actually show me new52 superman fighting FTL, he hasn't done it, he isn't bullrushing alucard FTL therefore Alucard deosnt need FTL reflexes to dodge.

Superman needs to accelerate to go FTL and he can't do that close range because he hasn't dhown the ability to do that, jeez.

Why not? Superman doesn't simply get slower when he is in a shorter distance.

You make no sense here. You don't need a scan of a person fighting FTL to know that he can. All you need to know is if said person can react, perceive, and move at a certain speed to fight at said certain speed. If a character has demonstrated that they can react, perceive, and move FTL, then they can fight at FTL speeds. That is something obvious.

You speak as if Superman takes his time accelerating. Just like Flash, Superman just accelerates to an practically unnoticed degree. He starts from standing still, to FTL. THAT is accelerating.

fsiekscma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

Alucard stomps, he has faster combat speed than Superman and Clark holds no resistance to his magic, mental, ethereal, and/or telekinetic attacks.

And Clark would probably assume he can't kill Alucard after he reforms for the thirtieth time.

You don't understand how ridiculous statement you say.

Alucard has better combat speed? WTF!

And, Clark has resisted many magic,mental,ethereal,telekinesis. You don't know about it. Magic doesn't mean that Alucard oneshots Clark.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By pern

@jogga: That's not true. It's the other way around actually. Alucard LETS OPPONENTS HIT HIM so he can give them a false sense of victory and then reform and crush them mentally. His true form is that shadowy form you see with all of those eyes. Superman will absolutely not be able to even touch it.

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Jogga

@leo-343 said:

@jogga: Prve it! Show new52 superman acceleating FTL of course you need scans to support that and if a character can perceive a bullet in slow motion like say Spiderman it doesn't mean he's as fast as one or can fight at those speeds. You say he move FTL close range then prove it and stop stating it.

They're close range, rules say I think 10 feet or so and new 52 superman hasn't gone FTL at that range, he doesn't isntantly go FTL stop making things up.

"Prve it! Show new52 superman acceleating FTL of course you need scans to support that" I don't get this. You yourself said that he goes FTL, now you need scans? Fine. Let's play your game

http://imgur.com/a/4PVSI

Here is him Going from pluto to earth in a few seconds. that is FTL, 300x light or so.

"if a character can perceive a bullet in slow motion like say Spiderman it doesn't mean he's as fast as one or can fight at those speeds" You're right, a person just perceiving at those speeds isn't enough to fight at those speeds. That is why I said Perception, Reaction, and Movement. Not JUST perception.

"You say he move FTL close range then prove it and stop stating it." I already demonstrated it to you. He can perceive FTL because he sees where he is going, he can react FTL because he doesn't crash and moves at those speeds because he flew from Pluto to Earth in mere seconds. The link is there.

"They're close range, rules say I think 10 feet or so and new 52 superman hasn't gone FTL at that range" Nope all that was said was

"No BFR;Alucard is not omnipresent

Fight!!!"

"he doesn't instantly go FTL stop making things up." I know he doesn't. But I'm afraid that YOU don't know what Accelerating means.

"Accelerate:

Physics

undergo a change in velocity."

Going from ZERO to FTL IS a change in velocity.

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

@jogga: That's not true. It's the other way around actually. Alucard LETS OPPONENTS HIT HIM so he can give them a false sense of victory and then reform and crush them mentally. His true form is that shadowy form you see with all of those eyes. Superman will absolutely not be able to even touch it.

You said it yourself, Alucard will just LET Superman punch him. And Superman's punches are above what is needed to kill Alucard.

Also, Alucard is LEAGUES slower than Superman.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By pern

@jogga said:

@pern said:

You said it yourself, Alucard will just LET Superman punch him. And Superman's punches are above what is needed to kill Alucard.

Yeah but we're assuming morals off in this fight, where Alucard will just finish his opponents off without toying with them. If it's morals on, then Superman wouldn't start off by flying Alucard to the Sun. And Superman punching him wouldn't do a thing. He can regenerate easily from that. Only holy weapons can harm him so where he won't be able to regenerate, but even then, he still has millions of souls that can still regenerate him. And you're right, Alucard is a lot slower than Superman, but he can catch Superman totally off guard easily.

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Jogga

@pern said:

@jogga said:

@pern said:

Yeah but we're assuming morals off in this fight, where Alucard will just finish his opponents off without toying with them. If it's morals on, then Superman wouldn't start off by flying Alucard to the Sun. And Superman punching him wouldn't do a thing. He can regenerate easily from that. Only holy weapons can harm him so where he won't be able to regenerate, but even then, he still has millions of souls that can still regenerate him. And you're right, Alucard is a lot slower than Superman, but he can catch Superman totally off guard easily.

Except Alucard letting people hit him isn't due to morals, it's part of his character.

And Superman punching him WOULD kill alucard, if this was morals off, since City-Busting attacks can automatize a person, where nothing would be left. And Superman's punches are BEYOND city-busting.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Pope052

@fsiekscma said:

@pope052 said:

You don't understand how ridiculous statement you say.

And, Clark has resisted many magic,mental,ethereal,telekinesis. You don't know about it. Magic doesn't mean that Alucard oneshots Clark.

Okay, i'll try my best to take you seriously.

He does, by definition combat speed is the combined result of the pace that one can fight, react to and counter at. Superman's capabilities and occasional use of significant speed in a fight are limited - so just because Clark has flew at several times the speed of light and perceived light speed movement doesn't mean he can operate at or react to even close to that in a fighting scenario, unless there's something to clearly indicate differently. But the best speed he has achieved in any relevant feat is consistent massively super sonic to barely mid-range hyper sonic levels at best.

On the other hand, Alucard is massively hyper sonic on average and has better combat-coordinated senses than Superman's.

And, Clark has resisted many magic,mental,ethereal,telekinesis. You don't know about it.

Don't lie to yourself, Superman is vulnerable to and has no resistance to practically all forms of Alucard's mental and/or indirect assaults. Clark was bested by telekinesis on two occasions, he's at least susceptible to magic, and has no means of defense against other forms of attack that I listed.

Magic doesn't mean that Alucard oneshots Clark.

I don't recall myself saying so - quit with the Straw Man.

Superman is susceptible to magic at the very least, and Alucard's magical powers in particular are capable of damaging him to an extent. But unless proven otherwise, Alucard has multiple ways to beat Clark where as Superman doesn't have the tools to put him down for good.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By pern

@jogga said:

@pern said:

@jogga said:

@pern said:

Except Alucard letting people hit him isn't due to morals, it's part of his character.

And Superman punching him WOULD kill alucard, if this was morals off, since City-Busting attacks can automatize a person, where nothing would be left. And Superman's punches are BEYOND city-busting.

Atomize? Do you mean destroying every atom of a person? No the only way to destroy matter is by introducing it to anti-matter. City busting punches would not atomize anything. Maybe make people's bodies go *SPLAT* and spread their parts so far you can't even make their bodies out anymore, but not atomize them. And even if he does get atomized, Alucard could just come back by using another one of his souls. And then he will take that shadowy form, where Superman would not even be able to touch him. And then Alucard could just use Baskerville to devour Superman's soul GG. And it is completely in character for him to do that.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

On the other hand, Alucard is massively hyper sonic on average

What ? Since when ?

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@jogga: Yes, except he doesn't go from zero to FTL though close range does he? I meant feats for him going FTL close range. But there aren't any.

Rules state that if it isn't specified opponents start close range, that's in the battle rules. Please read them. They're close range.

Plus it also states people are in character and have no knowledge unless specified so when has Superman tried to fly someone to the sun whom he doesn't know about straight off the bat? Anyway that's revoked by what I said.

And I saw u say Superman would kill Alucard with a punch... This thread has been done before and it went on for pages and literally no one said that because they know who Alucard is, he reforms from puddles of blood and is only remotely injured by holy weapons, he get shit he'll just regenerate.

He does. Having a feat of him going that fast in close range is irrelevant. He is that fast. There is no indication that he is slower when he is in close range. I already demonstrated that he can fight at that speed when ever.

Be more specific, what's revoked by what you said?

Except a city-busting punch can leave nothing behind. Like I said Superman's punches>City busting.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard gets murked 3.424.868 times over.

Yeah, Superman stomps.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Pope052

@rulerofthevine said:

@pope052 said:

On the other hand, Alucard is massively hyper sonic on average

What ? Since when ?

• Catches five bullets whilst his hand moved at an invisible/blurred speed.
  • Leaves a partial after-image when blitzing a rabid vampire.
  • Takes off half of a man's head quicker than the other men could see.
  • Blocks a UZI's entire bullet spray from the same rabid vampire as before effortlessly.
  • Keeps up with and tags Father Anderson, who was casually hyper sonic against Seras.
  • Easily catches a warhead exceeding that of Mach 3.2 between his teeth.

All of that should place him in the midst of the highly hyper sonic range, and there's more but I won't post it right now.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently Alucards true soul count has already been done.

He had 20 million souls before he released all of them in level 0.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-hellsing-team-ds1006-vs-vampire-hunter-d-reika-1593056/

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@pope052 said:

• Catches five bullets whilst his hand moved at an invisible/blurred speed.

He didn't catch the bullets, he removed them from that gun.

• Leaves a partial after-image when blitzing a rabid vampire.

No after image, and after images aren't a quantifiable speed feat... at all.

• Takes off half of a man's head quicker than the other men could see.

Nothing supersonic in that, let alone massively hypersonic.

• Blocks a UZI's entire bullet spray from the same rabid vampire as before effortlessly.

Putting your arms in a cross guard doesn't take massively hypersonic speed or even sonic speed.

There is nothing hypersonic about anderson

• Easily catches a warhead exceeding that of Mach 3.2 between his teeth.

mach 3.2 has nothing to do with that bullet's speed and again jaw speed isn't combat or movement speed.

There is nothing hypersonic about Alucard, in fact he doesn't even have any bullet timing feats and often gets shot full of holes.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@pern said:

Apparently Alucards true soul count has already been done.

He had 20 million souls before he released all of them in level 0.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-hellsing-team-ds1006-vs-vampire-hunter-d-reika-1593056/

Complete and utter bullsh!t. Alucard himself states that his army is made of "thousands" of souls, nothing more.

No Caption Provided

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@jogga: No at most he'll get liquified, which he'll regenerate from.

You didn't show him fighting faster than light though did you? Here we again how is it irrelevant? What the hell? No it isn't, show him going that fast close range because gee I dunno maybe they start close range? Show him fighting FTL close range, oh wait you can't so please stop passing off flying somewhere FTL as being able to fight close range FTL it's really getting annoying and I already said he wouldn't just ram Alucard into the sun since he's never done that in character to someone he doesn't know.

He wont just get liquefied. ATOMIZED. NOTHING will be left.

It's irrelevant because him being FTL in reactions, perceptions, and movement have already been demonstrated. Which means he can fight FTL. That's it.

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Jogga

@pern said:

@jogga said:

@pern said:

@jogga said:

@pern said:

Atomize? Do you mean destroying every atom of a person? No the only way to destroy matter is by introducing it to anti-matter. City busting punches would not atomize anything. Maybe make people's bodies go *SPLAT* and spread their parts so far you can't even make their bodies out anymore, but not atomize them. And even if he does get atomized, Alucard could just come back by using another one of his souls. And then he will take that shadowy form, where Superman would not even be able to touch him. And then Alucard could just use Baskerville to devour Superman's soul GG. And it is completely in character for him to do that.

Atomize as in turn the entire body into atoms. He's never demonstrated that he can regenerate in that scale.

IIRC, Alucard could only devour souls of the enemies he has already defeated.

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@jogga: Not it doesn't please stop saying that. Show him fighting faster than light, show him doing that please. You showed him flying faster than light. It isn't the same, you can't just pass that off as him being able to fight FTL . New 52 superman hasn't done that!

Yeh prove he'll get atomised and even if he did I don't think you get his powers, holy objects harm him, heart stab and decap the number of sounds he has or rip out his heart. Everything else he regens from. That's his powers.

How is it not the same when he demonstrates FTL reaction, perception and movement? The only difference is that one is happening in a battle.

20-40 megatons or less is enough to atomize a person. Superman is above country-busting.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@jogga said:

@leo-343 said:

@jogga: Not it doesn't please stop saying that. Show him fighting faster than light, show him doing that please. You showed him flying faster than light. It isn't the same, you can't just pass that off as him being able to fight FTL . New 52 superman hasn't done that!

Yeh prove he'll get atomised and even if he did I don't think you get his powers, holy objects harm him, heart stab and decap the number of sounds he has or rip out his heart. Everything else he regens from. That's his powers.

How is it not the same when he demonstrates FTL reaction, perception and movement? The only difference is that one is happening in a battle.

20-40 megatons or less is enough to atomize a person. Superman is above country-busting.

The thing is that there is a difference between travel speed and combat speed. Basically just because you can run (or fly) at mach 100 that doesn't mean that you can also punch at mach 100. If you don't get why then just take the example of pro-boxer and sprint runner, the Pro-boxer can punch faster (combat speed) but not run at a superior speed than a sprint runner, similarly a sprint runner can run faster (travel speed) but not punch faster than a pro boxer. The two are different kinds of speed.

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@jogga: Becuase he's flying somewhere which he did by accelerating, that isn't the same as actually fighting FTL come on why do I have to explain this. Plus hes never done it before.

Again, look at Alucard abilities those attacks aren't holy nor caterers towards killing someone like him, Alucard will regen.

Except accelerating is just a change in velocity, something every person who fights does. Literally the only difference you've given me is that one is flying and the other is fighting. BOTH require FTL reactions, perceptions, and movement.

Exept holy weapons, bodies of water, and sun light hurt him. That doesn't mean a city busting attack can't kill him, just that regeneration makes him very hard to kill. He CAN be killed by something that would literally obliterate every part of his being.

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jogga said:

@leo-343 said:

The thing is that there is a difference between travel speed and combat speed. Basically just because you can run (or fly) at mach 100 that doesn't mean that you can also punch at mach 100. If you don't get why then just take the example of pro-boxer and sprint runner, the Pro-boxer can punch faster (combat speed) but not run at a superior speed than a sprint runner, similarly a sprint runner can run faster (travel speed) but not punch faster than a pro boxer. The two are different kinds of speed.

Ah, yes. The old Usain Bolt Vs Bruce Lee interpretation.

You DO realize that Flying isn't like running, right? When a character flies, without wings, he/she is moving their entire bodies. Not just two limbs

Aside from that, characters that have traveled at certain speeds have to perceive at those speeds when flying, otherwise they wouldn't know where they themselves are going. You compare it to a track runner, but track runners only have movement and perceptions, thus why they don't suddenly stop, either.

But let's get to the kicker here.

"If you make even a single miscalculation of direction, for a nano-second during a mass haul space-travel with no beacon, or travel log computer, you'll hit thousands of light years away from where you're supposed to be, and hopelessly lost, as a best case scenario There's no greater reaction speed feat than to be able to do such a journey by your own power"

"You need constant recalculation for logged points of reference. We have triangulated and built a fraction of infinity of them by storing them in dungeons after dungeons of super computers. And that is so they can be used in trajectories that never aproach the fraction of the speed of light, let alone massively surpass it.And that is because can triangulate them depending on the static reference point that is EARTH, something that goes completely out the window"

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@jogga said:

Which means ?

You DO realize that Flying isn't like running, right? When a character flies, without wings, he/she is moving their entire bodies. Not just two limbs

No I don't, how do you know that superman has to actively move all his limbs while flying and not just "propel" himself through a certain part ? Was this ever explained ?

Aside from that, characters that have traveled at certain speeds have to perceive at those speeds when flying, otherwise they wouldn't know where they themselves are going. You compare it to a track runner, but track runners only have movement and perceptions, thus why they don't suddenly stop, either.

From what I know, Kryptonians are notorious for having their speed exceed their own reflexes while moving at FTL speeds (Kk vs kryptonian for example)

Copy/paste ? How cute.

"If you make even a single miscalculation of direction, for a nano-second during a mass haul space-travel with no beacon, or travel log computer, you'll hit thousands of light years away from where you're supposed to be, and hopelessly lost, as a best case scenario There's no greater reaction speed feat than to be able to do such a journey by your own power"

"You need constant recalculation for logged points of reference. We have triangulated and built a fraction of infinity of them by storing them in dungeons after dungeons of super computers. And that is so they can be used in trajectories that never aproach the fraction of the speed of light, let alone massively surpass it.And that is because can triangulate them depending on the static reference point that is EARTH, something that goes completely out the window"

Yes lets just applies pseudo-science while completely ignoring the fact that scientifically speaking something moving at light speed within earths atmosphere would completely wreck the entire planet and anything moving FTL would travel back in time which debunks the idea of superman being light speed in the first place.

Again, stop being so stubborn and show scans of superman punching or kicking at light speed then we can talk.

I'm backing superman myself but you need to learn the difference between travel/combat speed. Or wait are you one of those people who also believe that lifting strength = striking strength ?

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jogga said:

Which means ?

No I don't, how do you know that superman has to actively move all his limbs while flying and not just "propel" himself through a certain part ? Was this ever explained ?

Because that is how super speed works? When you channel Super Speed, every part of you is equally accelerated. Because he's done so before? And that is how FLYING works?

From what I know, Kryptonians are notorious for having their speed exceed their own reflexes while moving at FTL speeds (Kk vs kryptonian for example)

Kk? Who?

Copy/paste ? How cute.

What's that supposed to mean? How is it even relevant? I made it quite clear with the commas that it wasn't even mine.

Yes lets just applies pseudo-science while completely ignoring the fact that scientifically speaking something moving at light speed within earths atmosphere would completely wreck the entire planet and anything moving FTL would travel back in time which debunks the idea of superman being light speed in the first place.

That's ridiculous. If we ignore this, then you should ignore ANY bullet timing feat, because this goes along with that reasoning. Anything else is hypocrisy.

Again, stop being so stubborn and show scans of superman punching or kicking at light speed then we can talk.

I'm backing superman myself but you need to learn the difference between travel/combat speed. Or wait are you one of those people who also believe that lifting strength = striking strength ?

No. This is literally semantics.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jogga said:

@pern said:

@jogga said:

@pern said:

@jogga said:

@pern said:

Atomize as in turn the entire body into atoms. He's never demonstrated that he can regenerate in that scale.

IIRC, Alucard could only devour souls of the enemies he has already defeated.

Irrelevant. Whenever Alucard got reduced to a pool of blood, by holy weapons nonetheless, you either saw bats coming from nowhere and bringing him back, or blood coming from out of the coffin to bring him back. It would be rather irrelevant whether he was atomized or not. I can imagine atomizing him taking away one of his souls, but even so Superman would have to do the same to him millions of times. Superman would only do that once before Alucard just decided to remain intangible and devour Superman's soul. And superior speed is meaningless when Alucard can catch him completely off guard before Superman even has the chance to move.