Alucard vs Sentry

This topic is locked from further discussion.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OmegaDynasty

vs 

Battle Location: London, England.

Battle 1: Alucard vs Sentry. (Alucard has Schrodinger's powers, Sentry has Void.) 

Battle 2: Alucard vs Sentry  ( No Schrodinger, No Void.)
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@OmegaDynasty:  Couldn't the Sentry burn said Vamp out with his solar based powers?
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By sexy_merc

If it's to the death, Sentry dies in both.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Nelomaxwell said:
" @OmegaDynasty:  Couldn't the Sentry burn said Vamp out with his solar based powers?"

Alucard doesn't burst into flames like regular vampires, or even burn for that matter. Alucard  has only stated that the sun irritates him.
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Primmaster64

Irritates him huh? Well throw him to space then.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Sexy Merc said:
"If it's to the death, Sentry dies in both. "

You think Alucard has a chance in the first one? I don't know how Alucard with Schrodinger's quantam powers will fair against the Sentry with the Void. With the whole molecule man thing, even though I say that was PIS.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
"If it's to the death, Sentry dies in both. "
You think Alucard has a chance in the first one? I don't know how Alucard with Schrodinger's quantam powers will fair against the Sentry with the Void. With the whole molecule man thing, even though I say that was PIS. "
It wasn't really they explained that the Sentry can control the molecules and reality around him really early in his inception i think.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Primmaster64 said:
"Irritates him huh? Well throw him to space then."

That might work with the second battle, first battle won't work seeing how he can be anywhere and nowhere with Schrodinger's powers. So he can teleport to anywhere he wants, even into peoples minds.

As you can see Schrodinger " The cat boy" enters Seras ( Blond Girl's) mind with his ablitiy when Zorin  ( Fugly Vampire woman with Tattoo's) tries to use her illusion powers to find her greatest fears.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@OmegaDynasty: If he teleported into Sentry's mind he'd die because the void lives there. That's his playground. Homefield advantage. Aludcard eats it.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By MrDirector786

If BFR is allowed then Sentry throws him into the sun in round 2. In round 1, I think Alucard would take it.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Nelomaxwell said:
" @OmegaDynasty: If he teleported into Sentry's mind he'd die because the void lives there. That's his playground. Homefield advantage. Aludcard eats it. "

True although whats to stop him from teleporting inside of Sentry's body and going all alien chest burster on him? Alucard can also go intangible and phase through solid matter, so how can Sentry beat him down? 

2:05- Alucard Phases through a wall.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@MrDirector786 said:

"If BFR is allowed then Sentry throws him into the sun in round 2. In round 1, I think Alucard would take it. "

Same goes for what I just said, could he not go intangible. Not only that but Pre-Schrodinger Alucard posseses millions of souls, including vampires he has killed. Such as Rip Van Winkle & The Dandy Man who have magic bullets and magic cards at their disposle. 

Rip Van Winkle's magic bullet which was able to take out missles and fighter jets.  

Dandy Man and his Magical cards. 

Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Fehafare

Id Alucard has Schrodinger s powers there is no  cahracter in the whole world that can defeat him nor kill him and if his enemy is normal immortal he can simplly consume him with Baskeville as the he doesn t kill him and he still remains alive so he is invincible the only tie i see here is if his enemy has omnipresenc too but the the fight wouldn t make sens as they could continue it till end of all times but in this case i don t even care who his opp is if he hasn t ominpresenc he is dead.