Alucard vs Sebastian Michaelis vs Lucy

Fallen548

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fallen548

So I probably already know who'd win this one but I want to see who people think would win, who'd go down in what order and why.

Place of battle: middle of an abandoned city

Time of battle: 12:00 AM

Alucard's reason for battle: Looking for fun.

Sebastian's reason for battle: Looking for new master, the other three annoy him

Lucy's reason for battle: Mistakes them as humans and wants to kill them

Alucard cannot go level 0

Sebastian cannot turn into his demon form

My take on the fight: I'd personally give it to Alucard. He's strong, fast, and beyond powerful even without his level 0 release. I'd see Lucy going down first, she's the only one who can't come back after dying and her Vectors can only kill the other three so many times before they figure out a weakness in her ability. Sebastian'd be last to go, he's quick, smart and seems immortal but I doubt he'd be able to take Alucard down. He'd put up a magnificant fight that even Alucard'd remember for all time, but in the end the Butler would fall either to Alucards blade-like hands, his guns, or (just like Jack) Baskerville.

As I said, that's just my opinion. I'd love to hear everyone else's ideas on how this'd go down!

Avatar image for faworlentertainment
faworlentertainment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallen548: Alucard wins there is no way for the other to kill him,Sebastian kills Lucy he is faster than the both of them but alucard has killed faster apponents but I don't see anyway Sebastian dying so maybe alucard injures him badly or knocks him out

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By those_eyes

@fallen548: Alucard wins there is no way for the other to kill him,Sebastian kills Lucy he is faster than the both of them but alucard has killed faster apponents but I don't see anyway Sebastian dying so maybe alucard injures him badly or knocks him out

Seby has some low level reality warping while not even in full demon form. I think its a stalemate bewteen alucard and sebastien. Lucy gets laughed at and blitzed though.

Avatar image for faworlentertainment
faworlentertainment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Woah, Sebastian never gets used in battles.

Well, Lucy is a non-factor. This comes down to Sebby vs. Alucard.

I give Alucard the win because Sebby has like no way of putting him down unless he goes demon form, since Sebby's standard weapons are kitchen utensils whereas Alucard has healing factor negating guns.

Nowww Demon Sebastian vs Level 0 or Level 1 Alucard would be interesting...

Jmarshmallow

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: @those_eyes: examples of low level reality warping?

He rebuilt a mansion in 1 second perfectly the way it was before it was destroyed but he never saw the mansion before it was destroyed. He resisted soul destroying attacks. When he caught the bullet that as aimed at ceil the gun was pressed against ceils head and fired but sebastian still caught the bullet. Make things appear out of thin air (could be transmutation). He also injured people without even touching them.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By those_eyes

@jmarshmallow: Have you seen the new season of black butler? the 3rd season? its pretty cool and just came out this year.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: THERE'S A THIRD SEASON?!?! WHAT?!?! NO WAY?!?!

Well, there goes my day tomorrow.

Is Ciel still...you know...

Jmarshmallow

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: THERE'S A THIRD SEASON?!?! WHAT?!?! NO WAY?!?!

Well, there goes my day tomorrow.

Is Ciel still...you know...

Jmarshmallow

Its called Black Butler: Book of Circus. Full episodes are on youtube.

Oh and yae Ciel is not still what he became in season 2. lol They completely erased everything that happened from the season 2. Thank God. Its alot better than season 2 and just as good as season 1 so far in my opinion. Im on the 3rd episode now. Hope you enjoy it.