Alucard vs Marvel and DC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LordVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LordVulcan

Alucard pre schrodinger (hellsing ultimate) goes superhero and super villain hunting he starts in at the weakest hero/villain and works his way up.

Rules: heros have no idea whats going on. all any of them know is some one is killing off heros they do not know who or what until they face him. no teams in less it is xmen (no wolverine or omega level mutant), bat family, or close group. no big time teams (any team with thor or sups or any one near even iron man level exception to rule is xmen.). Alucard can jump between universes at will but it takes 24 hours to recharge. what hero or villain finally stops him?

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SpideyPresence

Flash?

LordVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LordVulcan

@SpideyPresence: do you know what alucard can do? she might live but I am not sure what she could do to him that would keep him down.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SpideyPresence

@LordVulcan said:

@SpideyPresence: do you know what alucard can do? she might live but I am not sure what she could do to him that would keep him down.

Hmm i thought he was a simple vampire ( Strength, Speed, Imortality). My mistake. I read up on all of his abilities. Flash can do it though. Unless speedsters aren't allowed

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shawnbaby

You are in violation! No Anime vs Comics

LordVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LordVulcan

@SpideyPresence: take your simple vampire make him faster then the human eye can follow been around a really long time has killed several million people and every one he killed add another life you have to kill of his. as in you have to kill him around a million times. sunlight doesnt do jack you can try a stake to the heart but good luck with that. he can also walk through walls, can mind rape people, ripe some one in half with out to much effort and call up a army of every one he has killed. and flash is flash. what cant he do?

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SpideyPresence

@LordVulcan: Flash can move several times the speed of light. Take all kinetic energy from something rendering it a statue. Can punch with the force of a white dwarf star. Can phase through something and blow it up. Alucard loses before he can think.