• 114 results
Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Gojira2014

@floopay: your a busy man, I know, but also a huge advocate of Hellsing. Read over me and Nyas second page debate on the ins an outs of Alucard's healing and how it works and let me know any input you have i or he might have missed.

Also @princearagorn1 made a possible case of Dandy Man's and/or Alucard's superior knife hand (Post 83 and on) able to possibly cut Luffy. Possibility by feats.

The problem is Luffy's insane speed advantage and being immune to any other form of attack.

anyway be glad to get your input on these arguments.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Nyas

@gojira2014:

he had changed forms 3 times at level Zero. Prince Dracula, level 1 Alucard, and then the little girl form. I think he was just switching forms or the artist did not care.

Fair enough.

i did, i think I am confused again on that part lol.

Ah got it.

:D

Thats the possible improvements. as i mention there was research and improvements to make him better.

That might be right, that might be wrong. I guess it's just as assumption for now, but hopefully the prequel will give us an answer someday. lol

Maybe but could be argued he cannot go level Zero without commands. i woulld not think he would want to as it is the worst mistake to make in a fight when you have one lucky heart stab, and die.

This is exactly why I think he will go level 0 actually, because In-character he wants to lose to a worthy human, but not let himself be stabbed without trying. the whole purpose behind level 0.

That would make sense as well, but Level 1 is by far superior to level zero.

As far as Alucard's survival goes, yes. But this isn't the issue here.

It still seems he should never have been defeated at all when Modern military weapons (Iscariot) and super human Vampire soldiers (SSS battalion) stood no chance against Level zero Alucard. How could the 1800s Professor stood a chance then?

It seems he can released said souls through the coffin, and is insanely important to him by his admission.

we also see all these souls in his coffin in both the manga and OVA.

when Level Zero starts the souls burst from Alucard own body in both cases. So even if we assume level zero is no restrictions, the feat shows us he kept these souls within him or coffin for the most part unless called upon.

By this I mean he could very well preferred level 1 type form when meeting Abram Hellsing.

I don't see how a level 1 Alucard could have lost to Abraham... unless you want to believe the sealing technique. It actually makes more sense that he used level 0 considering Abraham cloud have used a diversion to avoid wasting time with all those ghouls. Probably what happened since we know he used all his souls but that they weren't destroyed as Alucard later summons them.

The idea does make sense, but I see no reason he would go level zero if he wants to win :)

Except he wouldn't want to win In-charcter because of CIS lol

A willing to win Alucard ? I don't think anything short of busting the planet or reality warping cloud stop him...

I do not think he can go level Zero without integra telling to. The argument we had was on the assumption he could do it without her (I think you stated if he had his own free will he would use it) and I then said if he could use it without her, then those times i mention above would have been perfect times to do so.

Either way i do not think level zero is in character if he could, nor do I feel he can without Integra.

As I said he had 0 reasons to use level 0 during those times, this is getting kind of repetitive but I'll say it again : Alucard only wants to lose to a worthy human, and level 0 is the power he uses when trying to do so. therefore he would never use it against the SWAT team he considered dogs, never use it against the Luke he considered dog-crap, never use it against Dandy-man who he considered a pig and never use it against any vampire or werewolf (Walter included) because of them not being worthy or even humans to start with.

Yes it makes sense he be level zero, but as per the Bram Stroker myth and story, he could not walk around with a redish undead army. IMO he clearly had a form like Level 1 most of the time to blend in, where his Coffin played its role as castle for the souls.

I still think level 1 being used against Abraham would have resulted in rape lol as he had no way to put alucard down without killing every single one of his souls (which didn't happen), unless you believe the stake to the heart = sealing regardless of how many souls you have.

I think that cover most of the feats.

Though what is character form he prefers to fight in is still up in the air, i think we covered everything else after diagnosing this damn series under a microscope. Very well had debate and go to reference for future Alucard feats on his durability factor.

Yeah same here, this has been a fun debate and I'm glad I cloud throughly discuss some of those theories.

Anyway, I think I'll stop here for now, so thanks for the discussion and have a nice day(night ?).

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

Yeah same here, this has been a fun debate and I'm glad I cloud throughly discuss some of those theories.

Anyway, I think I'll stop here for now, so thanks for the discussion and have a nice day(night ?).

i do not know what time it is, I read the Manga and watch the OVA for the past 24 hours, my head is spinning.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Well Luffy still dropped 50thousand guys with no effort at all. Ultimately the whole was to say that mental attacks weren't going to work on Luffy either. The whole debate was just turning into another "Darth Sidious vs This Guy" thread where Sid is outclassed in every category, so the fans just rely on "TP for the win!". That was essentially what was going on here.

Stamina isn't going to be an issue really. Luffy doesn't need to use any of his Gears here. And actually at the beginning of the series, Luffy stopped bullets from flintlock rifles by bouncing them back when they tried to execute Zoro while he was still tied to that post. Of course modern firearms are much more dangerous, and PTS Luffy is a helluva lot stronger than he was at the beginning of the series.

So Alucard's guns are quite useless.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Gojira2014

@reikai said:

@floopay: Well Luffy still dropped 50thousand guys with no effort at all. Ultimately the whole was to say that mental attacks weren't going to work on Luffy either. The whole debate was just turning into another "Darth Sidious vs This Guy" thread where Sid is outclassed in every category, so the fans just rely on "TP for the win!". That was essentially what was going on here.

Stamina isn't going to be an issue really. Luffy doesn't need to use any of his Gears here. And actually at the beginning of the series, Luffy stopped bullets from flintlock rifles by bouncing them back when they tried to execute Zoro while he was still tied to that post. Of course modern firearms are much more dangerous, and PTS Luffy is a helluva lot stronger than he was at the beginning of the series.

So Alucard's guns are quite useless.

Hardly, Alucard could possibly cut Luffy which is a possibility, as well the fact that Alucard has a insane Regen + Extra Souls.

Hardly a Sidious relying on TP thread. there is more factors into this.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard eats luffy eventually.

alucard can turn into many forms.. and loosing souls isn't a problem for alucard.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Alucard turns Luffy into his Slave !

ROFLMAOSTOMPCOPTER ! >_<

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

I don't honestly see a way for luffy to put alucard down.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Heisei-sen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People, how long do you think Luffy will last in G2? He is literally tiering himself up two times faster than normal. Yes, Alucard can't dream of touching him while he is in G2 but G2 lasts like 2 hours tops, then he'll be too wasted to land a decent punch on Alucard and I highly doubt he could kill Alucard any more than 100 times in 2 hours. Conclusion: Alucard wins due to the strain that Luffy's powers give him and that Alucard is physically incapable of fealling fatigue of any kind. Also, i doubt that Luffy's Haoshaku Haki will do little more than faze Alucard; the only hope that Luffy has on winning is that Alucard goes to level 0 and brings out his army, in which case Luffy will destroy Alucard.

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
deactivated-o78sdg008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy

Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard

Cant Believe you guys believe Luffy guy can win this is depresion.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Ratava

@leo-343 said:

Alucard eventually. His offense is crap and his army of fodder won't do much to Luffy, however he can't get put down. Luffy smacks him around the city for a few days until he gets tired, then he gets killed. If Luffy knows about level zero's weakness, then he wins pretty easily though.

luffy just needs cracker as his partner

easy win :P