#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard has gone Level Zero.

Current Gaara and Kakashi.

Battle here.

Start on Opposite ends of the Island.

#2 Posted by The_Imperator (1985 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi should be able to simply Warp Alucard away with his Kamui ability. Although Post-Schrodinger Alucard wins, hard.

#3 Posted by StrictlyAnime (948 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaara's Sand Tsunami should be able to match all the lvl 0 souls.

#4 Posted by Juiceboks (10651 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaara should be able to handle the human fodder relatively easily by meeting the sea of souls with his own sand. Kakashi can use his Water Release techniques to escape through the water and attempt to assassinate Alucard which given the surroundings is pretty plausible.

#5 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi should be able to simply Warp Alucard away with his Kamui ability. Although Post-Schrodinger Alucard wins, hard.

Kindahard when Alucard has all the souls around to jump bodies. Like he did to Walter.

Gaara should be able to handle the human fodder relatively easily by meeting the sea of souls with his own sand. Kakashi can use his Water Release techniques to escape through the water and attempt to assassinate Alucard which given the surroundings is pretty plausible.

Hard to Assinate that easy. What about his Vampire Familiars that have his back?

Both Dandy Man and Rip Van Winckle are here with their Magic Cards and Magic Bullet.

#6 Posted by The_Imperator (1985 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Point, I had forgotten about the body swapping.

#7 Posted by Fallschirmjager (18930 posts) - - Show Bio

You gotta stomp making these Hellsing vs Naruto threads man :P. Alucard and Seras are too much for all of them ;o

#8 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

they got added into his collection

@fallschirmjager: alu, yes

sera? depends on which character she is fighting

harkonnen is her only advantage

#9 Edited by Fallschirmjager (18930 posts) - - Show Bio

@strongarm: EoS Seras is basically Pre-Schrodinger Alucard with a little more morals (at least until shit hits the fan). Some of her powers are even greater than Alucards - for example she straight up flies whereas Alucard never does - he can walk up buildings, so it suggests he can defy gravity to some point, but not as well as Seras. Also given the fact that he used a SR-71 to fly to the captured aircraft carrier and subsequently he used his TK to move the aircraft carrier back to England, this also suggest he can't outright fly. (Pre-Schrodinger anyway)

#10 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

they got added into his collection

@fallschirmjager: alu, yes

sera? depends on which character she is fighting

harkonnen is her only advantage

Yeah Seras is kinda Spider Man level.

#11 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager said:

@strongarm: EoS Seras is basically Pre-Schrodinger Alucard with a little more morals (at least until shit hits the fan). Some of her powers are even greater than Alucards - for example she straight up flies whereas Alucard never does - he can walk up buildings, so it suggests he can defy gravity to some point, but not as well as Seras. Also given the fact that he used a SR-71 to fly to the captured aircraft carrier and subsequently he used his TK to move the aircraft carrier back to England, this also suggest he can't outright fly. (Pre-Schrodinger anyway)

Seras cannot fly over Open Sea either. Its a Vampire Weakness period as we seen in Episode 3 and Volume 3. They need a transport which they are grounded to.

#12 Posted by scorphon (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard.

#13 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (20224 posts) - - Show Bio

I suppose I need to go and post the current gaara's and kakashi's feats here, too.. And catch up on hellsing asap lol

#14 Posted by Ifoughtgalactus (279 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't Gaara just seal him in a sand pyramid?

#15 Posted by Chibi_cute (4612 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard rapes.

#16 Posted by thelocust619 (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

No...Alucard doesn't rape. In any other circumstance he would but not at restriction level zero. He openly states that the Alucard there is his true soul, and with his desire to die by a human hed probably let his guard down for kakashi while fighting gaara who basically has a demon in him. If a genin's chidori can penetrate gaara's sand then the dandy man's cards probably would too so he's dead, but alucars wouldn't outright kill kakashi out of his own desire to die so I think if he gets in fast enough he could land a lethal blow on the real alucard. He only body hopped Walter cuz he's not human enough for him.

#17 Posted by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

wow....yeah alucard sweeps this

#18 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: whoa whoa whoa

strictly manga feats, and she does not have his army of familiars to call

plus she only beat zorin and the captain in that form

#19 Edited by KnightOfZero (1988 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way i see naruto winning is if kakashi warps alucard out. other then that, alucards should win

#20 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

I suppose I need to go and post the current gaara's and kakashi's feats here, too.. And catch up on hellsing asap lol

Pretty much.

Couldn't Gaara just seal him in a sand pyramid?

Alucard can turn Intangible.