• 126 results
TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TotalBalance

So Alucard is just relaxing watching some good old Adventure Time on his 70" plasma screen TV when all of a sudden Iron Man blasts into the room and destroys his new television. This upsets Alucard and he decides to kill this intruder, but not before toying with him a little bit first. Iron Man received an anonymous tip about an evil demonic creature responsible for a multitude of reprehensible acts, and has resolved himself to kill it, he will show no quarter to Alucard, or his television. Alucard will not get permission to go to level 0 under any circumstance and at this point has not gained his omnipresence, Iron Man has come in his bleeding edge armor.

Location: This fight begins in the basement of the Hellsing estate, as seen in the Ultimate OVA episode 2. The fight may proceed anywhere within England after the commencement of the battle.

Conditions of Victory: Win only by death of either combatant, neither want to let the other live so they will not employ BFR for the victory.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

*for those who don't get the reference (warning: mature content)

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By comicace3

Ironman... I think

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By uberhikari

@comicace3 said:

Ironman... I think

Ikr? lol This is kind of tricky. Alucard has regenerated from a single drop of blood before, how would Iron Man put him down? Then again, can Alucard get past the durability of the Bleeding Edge Armor?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@uberhikari said:

@comicace3 said:

Ironman... I think

Ikr? lol This is kind of tricky. Alucard has regenerated from a single drop of blood before, how would Iron Man put him down? Then again, can Alucard get past the durability of the Bleeding Edge Armor?

His gun might. If he has access to Level 0 and Rip van Winkle, her gun should go through Tony.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Floopay

@TotalBalance:

Why don't you just send that one guy to stop me...what was his name again? Michael McDoesntexit?

Iron Man is going to blow him to smithereens and reform, and then the two can recap my favorite conversation:

"How the blood soaked protestant hell did you do that?"

"$%&^ you, that's how"

But yeah, Alucard wins this.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By nefarious

Alucard.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By uberhikari

@Floopay said:

@TotalBalance:

Why don't you just send that one guy to stop me...what was his name again? Michael McDoesntexit?

Iron Man is going to blow him to smithereens and reform, and then the two can recap my favorite conversation:

"$%&^ you, that's how"

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

How does Alucard get past Iron Man's suit?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Floopay

@uberhikari said:

@Floopay said:

@TotalBalance:

"$%&^ you, that's how"

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Magic Bullets that can rip through jets and armies as easily as they can go through paper (an entire fleet, and it's missiles mind you).

Magic Cards that can cut through concrete, swat teams, and cars with but a single playing throw with a single card:

Or option 3...he simply bites through his armor. You remember that magic bullet feat? Well...

Well, Alucard shattered it with his bite.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TotalBalance

@Floopay: I would just like to remind you, as stated in the OP, Alucard will not be given access to level 0. This means he cannot call upon the souls of Rip van Winkle or Dandy Man. Alucard is only in possession of his standard .454 Casull Auto and Jackal gun, which are extremely powerful weapons in their own right.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By uberhikari

@Floopay said:

@uberhikari said:

@Floopay said:

@TotalBalance:

"$%&^ you, that's how"

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Magic Bullets that can rip through jets and armies as easily as they can go through paper (an entire fleet, and it's missiles mind you).

Magic Cards that can cut through concrete, swat teams, and cars with but a single playing throw with a single card:

Or option 3...he simply bites through his armor. You remember that magic bullet feat? Well...

Well, Alucard shattered it with his bite.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

OP specified that Alucard can't use level 0, so those magic bullets and cards can't be used by Alucard. However, I forgot about Alucard stopping that bullet with his mouth. But are the Bleeding Edge Armor's durability feats so low? It can't take missiles?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Floopay

@TotalBalance:

That still makes him dang near impossible to defeat. He can literally be shot to a billion pieces and reshape himself.

Alucard can rip through bodies and steel like a knife going through butter. He can hurl human beings hundreds of yards, several at a time, for his own amusement. He was able to bite through that magic bullet with his teeth, he was able to destroy Dandy Man's cards with his bare hands.

The real question is what is Tony going to do to Alucard? I mean Alucard's guns alone can cause stone shattering explosions, and negate healing factors. After his level 0 restraints were eliminated, he was still able to rip Anderson's heart out, and stood his ground against Walter, who could destroy skyscrapers with his nano-threads.

Plus he has illusions, mind control, shapeshifting, his hell hound, etc. All of which are magic, and something Tony has little defense against.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Floopay

@uberhikari:

It's been damaged by less. Not to mention Alucard's magic. Yeah he's resistant to telepathy, but what about when the charm is from a spell and done via magic?

He also has illusions, can shapeshift (I mean lets be honest, what are the odds Tony Stark will attack Alucard when he's a little girl, pretending to be helpless in order to get the jump on Tony).

Read the post above this one for more info.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TotalBalance

@Floopay: I do believe the Bleeding Edge armor is a little more durable than you are giving it credit for, it took a howitzer shell in Stark resilient part 6, which is quite the feat for a thin layer of nanites. Below is a picture of a howitzer.

No Caption Provided
evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By evilvegeta74

@TotalBalance: You should have given Stak a video , he has a answer for freaks like this, you should know, no contest due to a brilliant mind!

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Floopay

@TotalBalance said:

@Floopay: I do believe the Bleeding Edge armor is a little more durable than you are giving it credit for, it took a howitzer shell in Stark resilient part 6, which is quite the feat for a thin layer of nanites. Below is a picture of a howitzer.

No Caption Provided

Oh I know his durability quite well. And it's ultra impressive. But that little magic bullet has striking feats that surpass those of a howitzer, and Alucard was able to grind that thing into dust without any issues.

This doesn't come down to Iron Man's defense though. It comes down to his offense. And even with his best weapons and his best attacks, he lacks the dark or divine magic necessary to put Alucard down. The guy can regenerate from nothing.

The fact is Alucard can damage and defeat Iron Man, while the same can't be said against Alucard.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Floopay said:

@TotalBalance said:

No Caption Provided

Oh I know his durability quite well. And it's ultra impressive. But that little magic bullet has striking feats that surpass those of a howitzer, and Alucard was able to grind that thing into dust without any issues.

This doesn't come down to Iron Man's defense though. It comes down to his offense. And even with his best weapons and his best attacks, he lacks the dark or divine magic necessary to put Alucard down. The guy can regenerate from nothing.

The fact is Alucard can damage and defeat Iron Man, while the same can't be said against Alucard.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Problem with the magic bullet is that it's fast, and can hit multiple times/targets. 
Also does Tony's suit protect him from telepathy? If not Alucard could possibly KO him with TP or hypnotize him. 

Check out 1:05 

Check out 0:25 
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Floopay

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Floopay said:

@TotalBalance said:

No Caption Provided

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Problem with the magic bullet is that it's fast, and can hit multiple times/targets.
Also does Tony's suit protect him from telepathy? If not Alucard could possibly KO him with TP or hypnotize him.

Check out 1:05

Check out 0:25

I dunno why you are trying to convince me of anything, I'm on Alucard's side.

And Tony's suit protects him vs. telepathy but not from magic, so that's kind of a hard argument. Because Alucard's charm spell is magic.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Alucard

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nishi99

Alucard owns

Avatar image for ultimate_riddler
Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

I'm going with Alucard on this one. Tony's got the stuff to give him a fun fight, but it won't last forever and once Tony's out of options, it's all over for him.

Fun fact: Crispin Freeman (english VO for Alucard) voiced Tony Stark in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2.

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TotalBalance

Bump

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#22  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Iron Man can trap Alucard in a shield. He's done it before, and that might be a good way to keep him down.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dondave

Alucard

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By uberhikari

@JediXMan said:

Iron Man can trap Alucard in a shield. He's done it before, and that might be a good way to keep him down.

Alucard can teleport.

Edit: Plus OP says only win by death, so containing Alucard in a shield won't win this for Tony.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sethlol

I dont know if Alucard can win if restricted.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By NeonGameWave

Alucard.

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By matmatxm8

@JediXMan said:

Uhm.. Alucard can teleport

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By God_of_Batman
...of Batman
...of Batman

Anyway, Alucard stomps this. Unless he faces Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 Ironman, then they wouldn't fight at all because of how badass the other's voice is... then it ends in sex.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im sorry but i don't think theres one street level character who can kill alucard. he has just too many crazy powers

AND YES IRON MAN IS STREET LEVEL

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhunter89: Ironman is a mid-tier, defiantly not a street leveler

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhunter89: You're a fool if you think Iron Man is street level. Based on what I've read about Alucard in this thread I highly doubt Iron Man gets stomped.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Sigh*

You guys do know that Tony's armour is stronger than Titanium, Diamond, pretty much every type of Metallic allow bar Adamantium and maybe Vibranium.

I don't care if Alucard's bullets cut through steel, or that his teeth can cut through those bullets, when I see those bullets going through something as durable as Titanium, then MAYBE Alucard has a chance at slightly affecting Tony's armour.

And Tony could just grap Alucard, and throw him/ Fly him into the sun if he doesn't knock out Alucard with his 100 ton plus strength.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MetalJimmor

@sebast_allen:

You have no idea who Alucard is, do you?

Alucard can turn intangible, so grabbing him won't work. Alucard can't get knocked out. The guy literally comes back instantly from being reduced to a pool of blood. He's taken every sort of damage one can think of and has come back from it. He doesn't even have to come back with a purely physical body, as he's transformed into a mass of shadows and blood on more than one occasion.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Noone301994
jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard FTW!

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Sigh*

You guys do know that Tony's armour is stronger than Titanium, Diamond, pretty much every type of Metallic allow bar Adamantium and maybe Vibranium.

I don't care if Alucard's bullets cut through steel, or that his teeth can cut through those bullets, when I see those bullets going through something as durable as Titanium, then MAYBE Alucard has a chance at slightly affecting Tony's armour.

And Tony could just grap Alucard, and throw him/ Fly him into the sun if he doesn't knock out Alucard with his 100 ton plus strength.

Or, you know, Alucard could turn intangible, stick his hand straight through the armour and Tony's body, then crush Tony's brain.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ends in sex.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sebast_Allen

Was at Church, on to my next Attack on Alucard (See what I did there, attack on titan :p).

@MetalJimmor

@God_of_Batman

I recently read Death of Wolverine #2, and Wolverine got himself one of Tony's helmets for a suit, the one right before his current one, that Bleeding Edge trumps any day.

The suit can identify anyone on the planet, give you a description on all of there powers, threat level, attitude, fighting style etc.

So no, a Bleeding Edge Tony is going to see the fact that Al can go intangible, it'll be no suprise to him, he's faced foes who can go intangible (Vision, Ghost etc), he'll have Jarvis run a suitable battle strategy.

Knowing Bleeding Edge, being the armour that it is (constantly evolving even mid battle) Intangibility won't even be a viable option, as Tony could probably evolve his suit against it, or you know, use force fields, that his suits can use, that tank nukes at two percent power...

And Lobo could regenerate from a single drop of blood, Superman can knock him out, Deadpool can regenerate from basically anything, he's been knocked out, same for most people with insane regen, Alucard has never faced someone as strong as Tony, or as cunning. And if you won't admit Tony can knock Al out, Tony could just incinerate him, leave nothing behind, he can do that.

Neither of you have given a viable option as to how Al get's past Tony's armour.

@Noone301994

Can't open spoiler, not sure if you're for Al or Tony.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MetalJimmor

@sebast_allen:

See, here's the thing. Just because comic characters with super regeneration can get KOed doesn't mean Alucard can. Biologically speaking if a creature can instantly regenerate their entire head from being exploded and be no worse for wear, suffering minor brain damage caused by a blow to the head isn't going to knock them unconscious. Alucard has never been knocked out from any magnitude of attack, so there's no way you can say Tony will knock him unconscious with a punch.

As for Tony's strength level, I wouldn't be too sure of that. Walter's wires were able to casually rip through skyscrapers and fling Alucard's body through said skyscrapers, and Alucard survived without being turned into a paste (his body was still intact). Seras Victoria, who is much, much weaker than Alucard, was able to lift a tank THROUGH a metal floor with her shadows, and then fire it like a normal person might fire a rifle. Keep in mind Alucard can alter his strength and durability to some extent. He pretty much chooses to not be bullet proof.

These characters aren't as weak as you seem to think they are.

Also, how does the Bleeding Edge tell Tony all of Alucard's weaknesses exactly? Does it check the world's data banks to get information on it's targets? Because that won't work, seeing as even the people within the Hellsing world don't know for sure how to stop Alucard or what all his abilities are. The main antagonist had since World War 2 to prep to defeat Alucard and managed to find a way to erase Alucard from existence, and Alucard still came back. Alexander Anderson and Walter C. Dornez are two of the greatest vampire hunters in the world's history, and neither had a concrete understanding of what Alucard was capable of. The other alternative is the Bleeding Edge scans Alucard's physiology somehow. Good luck with that seeing as he's basically pure crazy murder magic in a dashingly well dressed form.

For the record, I'm not even arguing Alucard wins. I'm just pointing out that your arguments for as to why Ironman wins don't make sense to anyone who knows Alucard's powerset.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I recently read Death of Wolverine #2, and Wolverine got himself one of Tony's helmets for a suit, the one right before his current one, that Bleeding Edge trumps any day.

The suit can identify anyone on the planet, give you a description on all of there powers, threat level, attitude, fighting style etc.

While that seems quite impressive, you haven't really given us any information on how that works. My best guess is that it uses facial recognition, matching the persons face with all different data basses around the world (ie. SHIELD, FBI, etc) and brings up any information they have on them. If this is the case, this would be completely useless here as Alucard isn't from the Marvel Universe, meaning that there would be no information on him to draw from. I suppose you could argue that the armour can read a person's electromagnetic brain activity (like Midnighter) to determine a person's powers. If this is the case, I would argue that Alucard is technically dead, meaning he has no brain activity to read. In conclusion, Tony's going in blind on this one.

So no, a Bleeding Edge Tony is going to see the fact that Al can go intangible, it'll be no suprise to him, he's faced foes who can go intangible (Vision, Ghost etc), he'll have Jarvis run a suitable battle strategy.

As I previously stated, Tony wouldn't be able to know Alucard's gone intangible. But lets talk about after Al's attempted intangibility. Of course, once Al's actually done it Tony could then create a battle strategy, but I'm kind of curious on how it would work. Has Tony ever shown the ability to hurt or interact with someone who is intangible, or does he rely on tricking them into become intangible again? I need to know a little more on how these fights played out before I can say more.

Knowing Bleeding Edge, being the armour that it is (constantly evolving even mid battle) Intangibility won't even be a viable option, as Tony could probably evolve his suit against it, or you know, use force fields, that his suits can use, that tank nukes at two percent power...

While I don't argue that the armour can't adapt, I'm doubtful it'll get the chance too. All Alucard needs to do is stick his hand through and drain Tony's blood.

And Lobo could regenerate from a single drop of blood, Superman can knock him out, Deadpool can regenerate from basically anything, he's been knocked out, same for most people with insane regen, Alucard has never faced someone as strong as Tony, or as cunning. And if you won't admit Tony can knock Al out, Tony could just incinerate him, leave nothing behind, he can do that.

The thing about Alucard is, he has nodurability. This means pretty much any of Tony's attacks will do enough damage to splatter Alucard all over a wall... which he would regenerate from effortlessly. Get what I'm saying? As for the incarceration thing, well, that's not quite how Alucard's powers work. You see, to even take one of Alucard's souls, you need to perform a heart stab + decapitation (the only time we have ever seen Alucard lose a single life is right at the begin when Anderson did this). Even holy weaponry isn't enough to take one of Alucard's souls (proven when Alucard was at level 0 and Anderson stabbed him through the head with Helena's Nail, which should have killed him right then and there, but Alucard just got right back up and kept fighting).

Now, let's talk about what happens when you do manage to take one of Alucard's souls. You see, when Alucard loses a soul, a new soul is released from his coffin (where all his souls are stored, and is just off in some random place, meaning it wont be on the playing field), which then forms a 'new' Alucard (seen after Alucard was heart stabbed + decapitated by Anderson, he was 'reborn' in a cloud of bats. This means even if Tony incinerates Alucard, he will still come back.

Neither of you have given a viable option as to how Al get's past Tony's armour.

I still think intangibility could work, but I would need find out more about how Tony deals with it before I say any thing more. Other than that, blood TK should still work on Tony nicely.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen:

See, here's the thing. Just because comic characters with super regeneration can get KOed doesn't mean Alucard can. Biologically speaking if a creature can instantly regenerate their entire head from being exploded and be no worse for wear, suffering minor brain damage caused by a blow to the head isn't going to knock them unconscious. Alucard has never been knocked out from any magnitude of attack, so there's no way you can say Tony will knock him unconscious with a punch.

And yet we see so many characters being knocked out with regen equal to Al, this is a battle of logic vs scans and proof that i'm winning.

As for Tony's strength level, I wouldn't be too sure of that. Walter's wires were able to casually rip through skyscrapers and fling Alucard's body through said skyscrapers, and Alucard survived without being turned into a paste (his body was still intact). Seras Victoria, who is much, much weaker than Alucard, was able to lift a tank THROUGH a metal floor with her shadows, and then fire it like a normal person might fire a rifle. Keep in mind Alucard can alter his strength and durability to some extent. He pretty much chooses to not be bullet proof.

This is the same Tony who can fight with the likes of Rulk, Hulk and Thor blow for blow, even though they would eventually beat him.

These characters aren't as weak as you seem to think they are.

It's not that I think Al's weak, he's OP as eff, just not powerful enough to take on the likes of Tony.

Also, how does the Bleeding Edge tell Tony all of Alucard's weaknesses exactly? Does it check the world's data banks to get information on it's targets? Because that won't work, seeing as even the people within the Hellsing world don't know for sure how to stop Alucard or what all his abilities are. The main antagonist had since World War 2 to prep to defeat Alucard and managed to find a way to erase Alucard from existence, and Alucard still came back. Alexander Anderson and Walter C. Dornez are two of the greatest vampire hunters in the world's history, and neither had a concrete understanding of what Alucard was capable of. The other alternative is the Bleeding Edge scans Alucard's physiology somehow. Good luck with that seeing as he's basically pure crazy murder magic in a dashingly well dressed form.

The suit does a combination of both, it finds all known facts on the person and scans the itself, then forulates batle strategies most viable to defeat said enemy.

For the record, I'm not even arguing Alucard wins. I'm just pointing out that your arguments for as to why Ironman wins don't make sense to anyone who knows Alucard's powerset.

Thing is, Tony can do more to Al than Al can to Tony, Al's not getting past the armour while Tony's suit is constantly learning about Al and formulating strategies for his defeat.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen said:

While that seems quite impressive, you haven't really given us any information on how that works. My best guess is that it uses facial recognition, matching the persons face with all different data basses around the world (ie. SHIELD, FBI, etc) and brings up any information they have on them. If this is the case, this would be completely useless here as Alucard isn't from the Marvel Universe, meaning that there would be no information on him to draw from. I suppose you could argue that the armour can read a person's electromagnetic brain activity (like Midnighter) to determine a person's powers. If this is the case, I would argue that Alucard is technically dead, meaning he has no brain activity to read. In conclusion, Tony's going in blind on this one.

Combination of using all known facts (Which Tony will get, he's in Al's world) and actually scanning the opponent and finding out what he can do, attitude etc.

As I previously stated, Tony wouldn't be able to know Alucard's gone intangible. But lets talk about after Al's attempted intangibility. Of course, once Al's actually done it Tony could then create a battle strategy, but I'm kind of curious on how it would work. Has Tony ever shown the ability to hurt or interact with someone who is intangible, or does he rely on tricking them into become intangible again? I need to know a little more on how these fights played out before I can say more.

As previously stated, Iron man will know what Al's capable of, as far as I can recall no, but he beats people like Vision because he uses speed to strike as Vision deactivates intangibilty coupled with the fact that his suit tells him when Vision will be intangible,starts working out tim intervals etc.

While I don't argue that the armour can't adapt, I'm doubtful it'll get the chance too. All Alucard needs to do is stick his hand through and drain Tony's blood.

Tony's a lot too a.) Fast and b.)Manuverable for that, unless Al can fly at the speeds quicksilver moves, Tony's battle computer (Jarvis) is gonna fire anti Al missles every time Al comes at Tony, he's gonna rig the suit so that when Al solidifies he gets electrocuted etc

The thing about Alucard is, he has nodurability. This means pretty much any of Tony's attacks will do enough damage to splatter Alucard all over a wall... which he would regenerate from effortlessly. Get what I'm saying? As for the incarceration thing, well, that's not quite how Alucard's powers work. You see, to even take one of Alucard's souls, you need to perform a heart stab + decapitation (the only time we have ever seen Alucard lose a single life is right at the begin when Anderson did this). Even holy weaponry isn't enough to take one of Alucard's souls (proven when Alucard was at level 0 and Anderson stabbed him through the head with Helena's Nail, which should have killed him right then and there, but Alucard just got right back up and kept fighting).

Ok, cool, then Tony's gonna go for the stasis field, and have it negate powers or some plot power we know his suit would accomplish

Now, let's talk about what happens when you do manage to take one of Alucard's souls. You see, when Alucard loses a soul, a new soul is released from his coffin (where all his souls are stored, and is just off in some random place, meaning it wont be on the playing field), which then forms a 'new' Alucard (seen after Alucard was heart stabbed + decapitated by Anderson, he was 'reborn' in a cloud of bats. This means even if Tony incinerates Alucard, he will still come back.

Tony can trace the soul, see where it came from, and destroy the stache.

I still think intangibility could work, but I would need find out more about how Tony deals with it before I say any thing more. Other than that, blood TK should still work on Tony nicely.

I'll need to know what that is, Jarvis could probably negate the effects though, send nanobots through Stark's bloodstream, keep it from being tampered with.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Rulerofthevine

I don't like Alucard (mainly because of wankers) but Tony has 0 way to put him down...

I can't believe some people are arguing that the guy who could speak and move with a blown brain will get knocked out from a punch....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@TotalBalance said:

No Caption Provided

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

No. It doesn't. I'm watching hellsing and no....it doesn't. Alucards guns are powerful but not THAT powerful.

This battle seems to me like either stalemate, Alucard finds some way to win or Iron man kills Alucard 3 million times and wins. Which is unlikely. The "phase through IM's armor" thing can work.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: I'm for Tony. I was showing scans of Iron Man trapping characters in forcefields.

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Noone301994

@just_an_average_man: Iron Man actually has countermeasures for intangibility.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm not really sure exactly how it works but it seems like whenever an intangible user tries to phase through his tech it shocks them or something. But I guess he wouldn't be able to trap him in a force-field then.