#1 Edited by TotalBalance (742 posts) - - Show Bio

So Alucard is just relaxing watching some good old Adventure Time on his 70" plasma screen TV when all of a sudden Iron Man blasts into the room and destroys his new television. This upsets Alucard and he decides to kill this intruder, but not before toying with him a little bit first. Iron Man received an anonymous tip about an evil demonic creature responsible for a multitude of reprehensible acts, and has resolved himself to kill it, he will show no quarter to Alucard, or his television. Alucard will not get permission to go to level 0 under any circumstance and at this point has not gained his omnipresence, Iron Man has come in his bleeding edge armor.

Location: This fight begins in the basement of the Hellsing estate, as seen in the Ultimate OVA episode 2. The fight may proceed anywhere within England after the commencement of the battle.

Conditions of Victory: Win only by death of either combatant, neither want to let the other live so they will not employ BFR for the victory.

*for those who don't get the reference (warning: mature content)

#2 Posted by comicace3 (5568 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman... I think

#3 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

Ironman... I think

Ikr? lol This is kind of tricky. Alucard has regenerated from a single drop of blood before, how would Iron Man put him down? Then again, can Alucard get past the durability of the Bleeding Edge Armor?

#4 Posted by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

@comicace3 said:

Ironman... I think

Ikr? lol This is kind of tricky. Alucard has regenerated from a single drop of blood before, how would Iron Man put him down? Then again, can Alucard get past the durability of the Bleeding Edge Armor?

His gun might. If he has access to Level 0 and Rip van Winkle, her gun should go through Tony.

#5 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@TotalBalance:

Why don't you just send that one guy to stop me...what was his name again? Michael McDoesntexit?

Iron Man is going to blow him to smithereens and reform, and then the two can recap my favorite conversation:

"How the blood soaked protestant hell did you do that?"

"$%&^ you, that's how"

But yeah, Alucard wins this.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#6 Posted by Nefarious (20643 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard.

#7 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@TotalBalance:

Why don't you just send that one guy to stop me...what was his name again? Michael McDoesntexit?

Iron Man is going to blow him to smithereens and reform, and then the two can recap my favorite conversation:

"$%&^ you, that's how"

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

How does Alucard get past Iron Man's suit?

#8 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

@Floopay said:

@TotalBalance:

"$%&^ you, that's how"

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Magic Bullets that can rip through jets and armies as easily as they can go through paper (an entire fleet, and it's missiles mind you).

Magic Cards that can cut through concrete, swat teams, and cars with but a single playing throw with a single card:

Or option 3...he simply bites through his armor. You remember that magic bullet feat? Well...

Well, Alucard shattered it with his bite.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#9 Edited by TotalBalance (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: I would just like to remind you, as stated in the OP, Alucard will not be given access to level 0. This means he cannot call upon the souls of Rip van Winkle or Dandy Man. Alucard is only in possession of his standard .454 Casull Auto and Jackal gun, which are extremely powerful weapons in their own right.

#10 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@uberhikari said:

@Floopay said:

@TotalBalance:

"$%&^ you, that's how"

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Magic Bullets that can rip through jets and armies as easily as they can go through paper (an entire fleet, and it's missiles mind you).

Magic Cards that can cut through concrete, swat teams, and cars with but a single playing throw with a single card:

Or option 3...he simply bites through his armor. You remember that magic bullet feat? Well...

Well, Alucard shattered it with his bite.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

OP specified that Alucard can't use level 0, so those magic bullets and cards can't be used by Alucard. However, I forgot about Alucard stopping that bullet with his mouth. But are the Bleeding Edge Armor's durability feats so low? It can't take missiles?

#11 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@TotalBalance:

That still makes him dang near impossible to defeat. He can literally be shot to a billion pieces and reshape himself.

Alucard can rip through bodies and steel like a knife going through butter. He can hurl human beings hundreds of yards, several at a time, for his own amusement. He was able to bite through that magic bullet with his teeth, he was able to destroy Dandy Man's cards with his bare hands.

The real question is what is Tony going to do to Alucard? I mean Alucard's guns alone can cause stone shattering explosions, and negate healing factors. After his level 0 restraints were eliminated, he was still able to rip Anderson's heart out, and stood his ground against Walter, who could destroy skyscrapers with his nano-threads.

Plus he has illusions, mind control, shapeshifting, his hell hound, etc. All of which are magic, and something Tony has little defense against.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#12 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari:

It's been damaged by less. Not to mention Alucard's magic. Yeah he's resistant to telepathy, but what about when the charm is from a spell and done via magic?

He also has illusions, can shapeshift (I mean lets be honest, what are the odds Tony Stark will attack Alucard when he's a little girl, pretending to be helpless in order to get the jump on Tony).

Read the post above this one for more info.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#13 Posted by TotalBalance (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: I do believe the Bleeding Edge armor is a little more durable than you are giving it credit for, it took a howitzer shell in Stark resilient part 6, which is quite the feat for a thin layer of nanites. Below is a picture of a howitzer.

#14 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@TotalBalance: You should have given Stak a video , he has a answer for freaks like this, you should know, no contest due to a brilliant mind!

#15 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@TotalBalance said:

@Floopay: I do believe the Bleeding Edge armor is a little more durable than you are giving it credit for, it took a howitzer shell in Stark resilient part 6, which is quite the feat for a thin layer of nanites. Below is a picture of a howitzer.

Oh I know his durability quite well. And it's ultra impressive. But that little magic bullet has striking feats that surpass those of a howitzer, and Alucard was able to grind that thing into dust without any issues.

This doesn't come down to Iron Man's defense though. It comes down to his offense. And even with his best weapons and his best attacks, he lacks the dark or divine magic necessary to put Alucard down. The guy can regenerate from nothing.

The fact is Alucard can damage and defeat Iron Man, while the same can't be said against Alucard.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#16 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@Floopay said:

@TotalBalance said:

Oh I know his durability quite well. And it's ultra impressive. But that little magic bullet has striking feats that surpass those of a howitzer, and Alucard was able to grind that thing into dust without any issues.

This doesn't come down to Iron Man's defense though. It comes down to his offense. And even with his best weapons and his best attacks, he lacks the dark or divine magic necessary to put Alucard down. The guy can regenerate from nothing.

The fact is Alucard can damage and defeat Iron Man, while the same can't be said against Alucard.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Problem with the magic bullet is that it's fast, and can hit multiple times/targets. 
Also does Tony's suit protect him from telepathy? If not Alucard could possibly KO him with TP or hypnotize him. 

Check out 1:05 

Check out 0:25 
#17 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Floopay said:

@TotalBalance said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Problem with the magic bullet is that it's fast, and can hit multiple times/targets.
Also does Tony's suit protect him from telepathy? If not Alucard could possibly KO him with TP or hypnotize him.

Check out 1:05

Check out 0:25

I dunno why you are trying to convince me of anything, I'm on Alucard's side.

And Tony's suit protects him vs. telepathy but not from magic, so that's kind of a hard argument. Because Alucard's charm spell is magic.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#18 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17877 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard

#19 Posted by nishi99 (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard owns

#20 Posted by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Alucard on this one. Tony's got the stuff to give him a fun fight, but it won't last forever and once Tony's out of options, it's all over for him.

Fun fact: Crispin Freeman (english VO for Alucard) voiced Tony Stark in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2.

#21 Posted by TotalBalance (742 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#22 Posted by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man can trap Alucard in a shield. He's done it before, and that might be a good way to keep him down.

#23 Posted by dondave (37990 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard

#24 Edited by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Iron Man can trap Alucard in a shield. He's done it before, and that might be a good way to keep him down.

Alucard can teleport.

Edit: Plus OP says only win by death, so containing Alucard in a shield won't win this for Tony.

#25 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know if Alucard can win if restricted.

#26 Posted by NeonGameWave (7794 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard.

#27 Edited by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Uhm.. Alucard can teleport

#28 Edited by God_of_Batman (1386 posts) - - Show Bio
...of Batman

Anyway, Alucard stomps this. Unless he faces Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 Ironman, then they wouldn't fight at all because of how badass the other's voice is... then it ends in sex.

#29 Edited by darkhunter89 (543 posts) - - Show Bio

im sorry but i don't think theres one street level character who can kill alucard. he has just too many crazy powers

AND YES IRON MAN IS STREET LEVEL