Alucard vs Goku

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Acer said:
"Goku"

"

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Swagga Boy
Hedatary said:
"All i see is a bunch of hypocrites. 
This is a debate. Not a alacurd fan club. 
"
*laughs*
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By never give up
Hedatary said:
"All i see is a bunch of hypocrites. 
This is a debate. Not a alacurd fan club. 
"
Fine goku is the best you happy know....
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By never give up
Hedatary said:
"Goku easily. First of all, his will is strong enough to resist any mind control ability. His mind is strong, probably stronger then Dr. Doom. Why? I got plenty of proof that it is. Also, Goku can read minds and see there pasts quite easily. I can prove that. Goku can't be hurt by Alacurd's guns because, he is durable against it. His phasing ability? Please, his reaction time is nothing compared to Goku. Sure, he phases, but once he phases back, Goku would punch his lights out. And no matter how powerful Alacurd is, Goku's energy is much stronger.
GIve me some proof that Goku would lose to Alacurd. 
"
This.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Hedatary

I still don't get it. I am debating. Is this not a debating section? 

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By never give up
Hedatary said:
"I still don't get it. I am debating. Is this not a debating section? "
Just wait for someone to come.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Hedatary

Why can't you? Other then insulting people, you never debate so either you debate or you don't. Which is it? 

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By never give up
Hedatary said:
"Why can't you? Other then insulting people, you never debate so either you debate or you don't. Which is it? "
All I just said was wait for someone to come to debate with you.
Isador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Isador

Goku would have to kill Alucard a million or so times to get rid off him. I never watched much Dragonball,but doesn't Goku tire eventually?

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Hedatary
Isador said:
"     Goku would have to kill Alucard a million or so times to get rid off him. I never watched much Dragonball,but doesn't Goku tire eventually?"
No. What's tiring is doing a couple of thousand pushups under 500 times gravity with only a finger, with his legs in the air. 
Avatar image for shadowknight809
shadowknight809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By shadowknight809

Well if Alucard is holding Goku off so effectively then if they aren't on Earth and it's a last ditch effort situation Goku could destroy the planet.

Yoshimitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Yoshimitsu
shadowknight809 said:
"Well if Alucard is holding Goku off so effectively then if they aren't on Earth and it's a last ditch effort situation Goku could destroy the planet."
Goku wouldn't destroy Earth. He wouldn't want to hurt innocent people for one fight. Alucard wins this. His regeneration is WAY to great. Immortality is a boost. Phasing means that he can't be touched, Hypnosis means Goku is his slave, and plus, Alucard is way smarter than Goku in battle tactics. He'd find a way to kill Goku and make him a familiar.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Hedatary
Yoshimitsu said:
"shadowknight809 said:
"Well if Alucard is holding Goku off so effectively then if they aren't on Earth and it's a last ditch effort situation Goku could destroy the planet."
Goku wouldn't destroy Earth. He wouldn't want to hurt innocent people for one fight. Alucard wins this. His regeneration is WAY to great. Immortality is a boost. Phasing means that he can't be touched, Hypnosis means Goku is his slave, and plus, Alucard is way smarter than Goku in battle tactics. He'd find a way to kill Goku and make him a familiar."
and your an idiot. Alacurd is like Buu but much stronger. Just think on that. Buu has better regenerative abilities, has mind powers like telekinises and Goku is part of a race of fighting geniuses. One punch from Goku would kill Alacurd. Phasing? Well, he's going to have to actually land a hit without phasing and Goku has after image technique. Hypnosis won't effect Goku because Goku's will is way too strong just like how General Tao Po. And he can't find a way to kill Goku because he has nothing in him that can kill such a being. Idiot. Think before you post. 
How much energy does it take to destroy a planet? Immortality doesn't exist. And this is the words coming straight out of Alacurd's mouth. "Immortality does not exist." Period. 
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Wisppeons

It would take alot of energy

King Goku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By King Goku

I win.

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Swagga Boy

ha ha ha ha -_-

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Hedatary

Alacurd can't even beat golden age superman. 

King Goku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By King Goku
Hedatary said:
"Alacurd can't even beat golden age superman. "
Your going overboard.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Hedatary

I'm not. There is nothing Alacurd has that could beat Golden Age superman. His teeth would break if he tried to bite him. His darkness won't do much damage when wires from Angel of Death could slice them to nothingness so what kind of damage do to someone like GA superman? His mind powers might work but that's it. His strength isn't on par. And GA superman would win via battle field removal. 

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Swagga Boy
Hedatary said:
"Alacurd can't even beat golden age superman. "

lol
King Goku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By King Goku
Hedatary said:
"I'm not. There is nothing Alacurd has that could beat Golden Age superman. His teeth would break if he tried to bite him. His darkness won't do much damage when wires from Angel of Death could slice them to nothingness so what kind of damage do to someone like GA superman? His mind powers might work but that's it. His strength isn't on par. And GA superman would win via battle field removal. "
If you don't know anything about Alucard..you can say so..we won't make fun of you.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Swagga Boy

GA supes cant fly and from what i hear he isnt that fast

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Swagga Boy
King Goku said:
"Hedatary said:
"I'm not. There is nothing Alacurd has that could beat Golden Age superman. His teeth would break if he tried to bite him. His darkness won't do much damage when wires from Angel of Death could slice them to nothingness so what kind of damage do to someone like GA superman? His mind powers might work but that's it. His strength isn't on par. And GA superman would win via battle field removal. "
If you don't know anything about Alucard..you can say so..we won't make fun of you."

O shoot
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Hedatary
King Goku said:
"Hedatary said:
If you don't know anything about Alucard..you can say so..we won't make fun of you."
I know more then the average person and then some. And i know more then enough to know he won't be able to beat superman. Alacurd is just highly overrated. 
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Ego

hedatary is back.

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Swagga Boy

he left?

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Ego

kinda, i always think of him as the monkey man in a suit and as long as that's not his icon, he's not here lol

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Swagga Boy

Oldmagic = hed

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Ego

lol that's funny because i rated hed and magic differently in the debate thread lol.

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#130  Edited By Tradog

goku spirit bomb destroyes evil how would alucard kill goku well shooting him I guess.

melvinmaverick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By melvinmaverick

Goku would win this as much as i like alucard i go for the man goku,Gokus millions of times quicker,stronger,durable and a ki beam is enough to destroy alucard as well.itll be a good fight but if goku goes ssj4 he wins no matter what,spirit bomb would really end this fight easily.Superman smacks alucard to another universe.You guys are comparing solarsystem and possible universal threats against a tissue regenerating vampire?lolz youre kiddin me right?Goku and supes either one rapes alucard.a more even match would be dante vs alucard or something lol.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Akwa

Alucard gained Shrodinger's powers at the end of the manga didn't he? If he did, then there is nothing Goku can do to kill him.

melvinmaverick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By melvinmaverick

ill take it back alucard wins this with being everywhere and nowhere crap

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Akwa
@melvinmaverick said:
"ill take it back alucard wins this with being everywhere and nowhere crap"

Yep. The way I see it is:

Old Alucard loses.

Current Alucard, with the quantum reality powers he absorbed from Schrodinger, wins pretty easily.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By mira

Alucard wins.

PetiPetrov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By PetiPetrov
@Akwa said:
"

Alucard gained Shrodinger's powers at the end of the manga didn't he? If he did, then there is nothing Goku can do to kill him.

"
FINALLY SOMEONE SMART ENOUGH TO SAY THAT. there's why: Goku can't beat something that doesn't exist and exists everywhere. 
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By D3athstroke

WTF 
Goku can Stant there all day and Alucard will be anable to Hurt him 
Then Goku will One Shot him 

Alucard will be crubstomped even by Nappa

Avatar image for radiantthelight
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By RadiantTheLight

End of Manga Alucard > Goku > Regular Alucard
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#139  Edited By The_Martian
@DBZhater said:
" Alucars wins easly, Goku gets hurt by rocks at SSJ1. Now what will a bullet do to him? "
Bullets haven't worked on Goku since he was a child.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By D3athstroke

Dimension Buster vs Vampire who was beaten by normal Human ... 
Hm..  Tough one.. 
It is so hard to choose ..

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im gonna say goku via speed blitz im not a fanboy but i only saw alucard figh a coulple times so
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By CosmicSpiral

At this point in time Alucard cannot die. It's just him and Schroedinger, and the additional quantum-probability powers ensures that he can be anywhere and nowhere.   

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#143  Edited By MrDirector786

End of series Alucard could beat Goku. Goku could beat or stalemate regular Alucard. The reason is that Alucard has millions of lives and Goku would eventually tire of killing him again and again while Alucard can't really do anything to Goku. Though Goku could just IT him somewhere else and win by BFR if it's regular Alucard.

Avatar image for prince_of_saiyans
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Na, no version of Alucard would win. 

Alucard possesses Shrodinger's quantam based regene at the end of the manga, but this doesn't change the fact that Alucard can't really destroy stuff like cities or mountains, can't really move that fast ect. Goku would PWN him in base form. 

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Prince of Saiyans said:
"Na, no version of Alucard would win.  Alucard possesses Shrodinger's quantam based regene at the end of the manga, but this doesn't change the fact that Alucard can't really destroy stuff like cities or mountains, can't really move that fast ect. Goku would PWN him in base form.  "

Well Schrodinger had the ablitiy to be anywhere and nowhere at the same time, he even appeared in Seras Victora's mind when Zorin Blitz was trying to tap into her memories. Couldn't Alucard do the same thing, go inside his mind and pretty much wreak havock?
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Prince of Saiyans said:
" Na, no version of Alucard would win.  Alucard possesses Shrodinger's quantam based regene at the end of the manga, but this doesn't change the fact that Alucard can't really destroy stuff like cities or mountains, can't really move that fast ect. Goku would PWN him in base form.  "
He can't beat Alucard EVER. At best Goku can get a stalemate. Schroedinger took a bullet in the head and popped up moments later; he even eviscerated himself to complete the grand plan and still exists. You can't trap him, you can't BFR him, and you can't kill/disable him. 
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CosmicSpiral:  Alucard is not a god. He is an extremely powerful vampire, who then gains quantam based regen powers. The kind of power in DBZ dwarves his in every category-speed, destructive power capacity. Alucard wouldnever tag Goku. Also ppl can use there ki to literally "erase" someone of weaker ki. 
No Caption Provided

Also Ki can be used in various ways, it can be expanded invisibly (kiai) to protect oneself, or to attack.
No Caption Provided

@OmegaDynasty: Here we see Chazou's mental powers fail against Nappa, because his ki is so much more powerful. It all boils down to being overpowered compared to Hellsing.  
No Caption Provided
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By FLCL1
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Prince of Saiyans said:
" Na, no version of Alucard would win.  Alucard possesses Shrodinger's quantam based regene at the end of the manga, but this doesn't change the fact that Alucard can't really destroy stuff like cities or mountains, can't really move that fast ect. Goku would PWN him in base form.  "
He can't beat Alucard EVER. At best Goku can get a stalemate. Schroedinger took a bullet in the head and popped up moments later; he even eviscerated himself to complete the grand plan and still exists. You can't trap him, you can't BFR him, and you can't kill/disable him.  "
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lulz, no limit fallacy ppl. 

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers