Alucard vs Goku

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for captain_mar_vell
Captain Mar-Vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Captain Mar-Vell

Gambler says:

"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"Static Shock says:
"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"I am still not sure how Alucard would hurt, Goku. And it seems like Goku could just wipe him from existance with one attack. The only thing that I see Alucard has is his phasing but how long can he keep that up."
If Alucard is unsealed, I don't see how Goku would hurt him."
Methos already said that bullets have shredded this guy apart. So a simple energy blast should leave him as nothing at all. "
Yeah and he pulled himself together, dont forget to mention that part as well."
True, but as I said a simple energy blast would leave him as nothing at all. Nothing to reform at all.
Captain Mar-Vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Captain Mar-Vell

Methos says:

"Static Shock says:
"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"Methos already said that bullets have shredded this guy apart. So a simple energy blast should leave him as nothing at all."
OK. But did he say that bullets shredded apart an unsealed Alucard?"
nope, alucard was on 6th seal when he was shredded and reformed... so on first seal he's several hundred times more powerful that that M"
How much stronger? Could bullets or missles not break the skin? Cause if they could still Goku has this one except for the phasing. Anyone know how long he can do that for?
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Methos

Static Shock says:

"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"Methos already said that bullets have shredded this guy apart. So a simple energy blast should leave him as nothing at all."

OK. But did he say that bullets shredded apart an unsealed Alucard?"

nope, alucard was on 6th seal when he was shredded and reformed... so on first seal he's several hundred times more powerful that that

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Methos

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"True, but as I said a simple energy blast would leave him as nothing at all. Nothing to reform at all."

which he could just phase through and ignore

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Methos

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"How much stronger? Could bullets or missles not break the skin? Cause if they could still Goku has this one except for the phasing. Anyone know how long he can do that for?"

Final Arrow would probably know better than me, but a fully unsealed Alucard is pretty much unstopable.

as for his phasing, he's never shown a limit to how long he can stay phased out

M

Captain Mar-Vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Captain Mar-Vell

Methos says:

"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"How much stronger? Could bullets or missles not break the skin? Cause if they could still Goku has this one except for the phasing. Anyone know how long he can do that for?"
Final Arrow would probably know better than me, but a fully unsealed Alucard is pretty much unstopable. as for his phasing, he's never shown a limit to how long he can stay phased out M "
How was he unstoppable? Unstoppable for his show maybe be compared to Radditz in Dragonball. We have to remember Goku takes energy attacks from guys who blow up planets with finger blast. Does Alucard posses that kind of power?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By Static Shock

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"Static Shock says:
"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"The show doesn't count over the Manga on comicvine."
Says who!? "
Says anyone. That would be like saying Superman beat Captain Marvel on JLU so he beats him in the comics. I don't know which one he was talking about."

JLU is different. It's loosely based on the comics. DBZ is no different from the Manga

Captain Mar-Vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Captain Mar-Vell

Static Shock says:

"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"Static Shock says:
"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"The show doesn't count over the Manga on comicvine."
Says who!? "
Says anyone. That would be like saying Superman beat Captain Marvel on JLU so he beats him in the comics. I don't know which one he was talking about. "
JLU is different. It's loosely based on the comics. DBZ is no different from the Manga"
Yes it is. They add stuff here and there that never happen and change things just like anything else. It may follow the original story than most shows but it still gets changed. Like the three episodes to power up. They don't have those in the Manga cause the manga wasn't stalling.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Static Shock

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"Yes it is. They add stuff here and there that never happen and change things just like anything else. It may follow the original story than most shows but it still gets changed. Like the three episodes to power up. They don't have those in the Manga cause the manga wasn't stalling."

JLU isn't tied to ANY story in the comics. DBZ is. The show and Manga have the same story. Period.

Fractre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Fractre

im not 100% on how strong goku is Probaly 94%(i only saw all the original episodes of the dbz anime) but i also read the hellsing manga, goku is quite powerful but the Manga version

of alucard is in my opinion quite stronger... i dont beleive the upper limits of his power ave ever been explored

Captain Mar-Vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Captain Mar-Vell

Static Shock says:

"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"Yes it is. They add stuff here and there that never happen and change things just like anything else. It may follow the original story than most shows but it still gets changed. Like the three episodes to power up. They don't have those in the Manga cause the manga wasn't stalling."
JLU isn't tied to ANY story in the comics. DBZ is. The show and Manga have the same story. Period."
Tell that to the rest of the Vine then. Some don't agree they go faster than light. Piccolo stated that Raditz moved faster than light on the show, but in the Manga only said he moved very fast or something. Vine leans towards the manga, saying they don't go faster than light even though Piccolo didn't say he wasn't going faster than light:P
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Static Shock

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"Tell that to the rest of the Vine then. Some don't agree they go faster than light. Piccolo stated that Raditz moved faster than light on the show, but in the Manga only said he moved very fast or something. Vine leans towards the manga, saying they don't go faster than light even though Piccolo didn't say he wasn't going faster than light:P"

That's irrelevant to my argument.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#63  Edited By The_Martian

Static Shock says:

"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"Tell that to the rest of the Vine then. Some don't agree they go faster than light. Piccolo stated that Raditz moved faster than light on the show, but in the Manga only said he moved very fast or something. Vine leans towards the manga, saying they don't go faster than light even though Piccolo didn't say he wasn't going faster than light:P"
That's irrelevant to my argument."
I'm stating that Comics/Manga have more say here than the show.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Static Shock

Nobody says:

"I'm stating that Comics/Manga have more say here than the show."

I disagree when it comes to DBZ and it's manga. For example, Superman: The Animated Series is totally different from the comics. The story in both are entirely different. In DBZ, apart from the fillers, some characters irrelevant to the story, and the drawn-out battles, the story in both of the same.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The_Martian

Static Shock says:

"Nobody says:
"I'm stating that Comics/Manga have more say here than the show."
I disagree when it comes to DBZ and it's manga. For example, Superman: The Animated Series is totally different from the comics. The story in both are entirely different. In DBZ, apart from the fillers, some characters irrelevant to the story, and the drawn-out battles, the story in both of the same."
Pretty much, but what has more say in battles though would be the Manga. If the manga said Goku lifts 10 tons but on the show it said 100 tons, we would say Goku lifts 10 tons. I know neither say that but I'm just saying thats what we would follow.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Methos

Static Shock says:

"I disagree when it comes to DBZ and it's manga. For example, Superman: The Animated Series is totally different from the comics. The story in both are entirely different. In DBZ, apart from the fillers, some characters irrelevant to the story, and the drawn-out battles, the story in both of the same."

for battles use on this forum, the comics / manga take precedent over the movies / tv show / anime.

this is a comic forum first of all, and those are what we recognize over anything else.

otherwise we could count Superman's 'time travel' ability, or his 'S shield forcefield thing' from the movies.

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Methos

Nobody says:

"LOL, I am still not sure what that is."

neither is anyone else lol

but the point is, we don't accept them as valid points over what was said in the comic. the comic / manga is always the primary source of information, no matter what the movies / tv shows say.

M

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"Static Shock says:
"I disagree when it comes to DBZ and it's manga. For example, Superman: The Animated Series is totally different from the comics. The story in both are entirely different. In DBZ, apart from the fillers, some characters irrelevant to the story, and the drawn-out battles, the story in both of the same."
for battles use on this forum, the comics / manga take precedent over the movies / tv show / anime. this is a comic forum first of all, and those are what we recognize over anything else. otherwise we could count Superman's 'time travel' ability, or his 'S shield forcefield thing' from the movies. M"
LOL, I am still not sure what that is.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Static Shock

Methos says:

"Nobody says:

neither is anyone else lol

but the point is, we don't accept them as valid points over what was said in the comic. the comic / manga is always the primary source of information, no matter what the movies / tv shows say.

M

"

Shakes his head

Whatever....

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Methos

Static Shock says:

"*Shakes his head* Whatever...."

what?

you think on a comics forum we should accept movies or TV shows over comic continuity?

what makes more sense?

Comic continuity on a comic forum

or TV / Movie continuity on a comic forum?

M

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"Nobody says:
neither is anyone else lol but the point is, we don't accept them as valid points over what was said in the comic. the comic / manga is always the primary source of information, no matter what the movies / tv shows say. M "
Agreed.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Methos

fine, whatever

M

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Static Shock

Methos says:

"Static Shock says:
"*Shakes his head* Whatever...."

what?

you think on a comics forum we should accept movies or TV shows over comic continuity?

what makes more sense?

Comic continuity on a comic forum

or TV / Movie continuity on a comic forum?

M

"

I refuse to argue. Period.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By GL Bertron

I say Alucard, mainly on the fact that his mental abilities are well beyond Goku's. In the mangas Goku only speaks to people telepathically and has never shown any form of mind control. Whereas in the Hellsing Mangas Alucard has mind controlled the soldier that he had not bitten into opening the elevator doors so that he could slaughter the team of infiltrators. I think the reason that he doesn't use his phasing ability much is that he leans back on his immortality too much. He went as far as being blown to bits by the zombies in the opening because he knew that he could regenerate from the attack almost instantly. He also mind controls the hotel clerk to get his lugage in at one point butt I think that that was just to establish the fact that he isn't afraid of messing with people's mind. I also agree withthe, if he can bleed he can die statement against Goku. The guy is a freaking vampire, he sucks blood, and every time you pick up a DBZ manga Goku gets hit once and starts bleeding from his mouth or his eye or some random cut in his skin. I know that Raditz has caught bullets before and Goku is faster than him, but once he catches a few bullets in his hand, Alucard would probably quit shooting. Also in the Hellsing manga Alucard has shove his hand through a guys torso and then just pulled his arm upwards until the guy was split in two. I think he wins this one.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

I'm agreeing with GL Douchebag and Methos on this one.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By cpt_linger

goku is closer to immortal than alucard

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Static Shock

cpt_linger says:

"goku is closer to immortal than alucard"

Tch... That's a joke, right?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#78  Edited By The_Ghostshell

cpt_linger says:

Apparently you don' know who Alucard is eh.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#79  Edited By Final Arrow

cpt_linger says:

What you mean Alucard the Immortal Vampire and Goku the retarded Alien!!!!

Yeah I see it!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Static Shock

Final Arrow says:

"cpt_linger says:

What you mean Alucard the Immortal Vampire and Goku the retarded Alien!!!!

Yeah I see it!"

LMAO! Pwnage.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By cpt_linger

Post Deleted.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cpt_linger says:

If that was true, Goku's little buddies wouldn't have to wish him back to life with the Dragonballs. But they do. Alucard, on the other hand, has never died to my knowledge.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#83  Edited By Forever

Just so I will have an understanding of where the Alucard supporters think he ranks, who do you think could beat him from Marvel and DC?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Static Shock

cpt_linger says:

"whatever, goku will kick his ass. if a stake to the heart is all it takes to turn that bitch to ashes then that's what will happen. except it'll be a kamehameha or something to the heart. duuuust."

Ummm... Newsflash. Alucard is not an ordinary vampire. A stake to the heart won't kill him. He's immortal. Do your research next time. Oh, and Goku doesn't stand a chance.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

cpt_linger says:

"Final Arrow says:
"cpt_linger says:
What you mean Alucard the Immortal Vampire and Goku the retarded Alien!!!! Yeah I see it!"

whatever, goku will kick his ass. if a stake to the heart is all it takes to turn that bitch to ashes then that's what will happen. except it'll be a kamehameha or something to the heart. duuuust."

You're wrong on tha. He has already survived a stake to the heart and a beheading in manga. Plus a s^%$ load of other injuries. Goku dies just about everytime he takes three or four punches.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#86  Edited By Final Arrow

Alucard is not just any vampire, He can stand in daylight, have his head taken off and be staked, He has been blowen up, Limbs removed and so on, Go read up in on a character before posting somethig , for god sake!!!!

Forever, DC: Supes, Marvel: I would go as far as Hulk.

Isador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Isador

Alucard can regenerate indefinitely as long as he has stored-up souls,and he has millions of those. 

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Hedatary

Goku easily. First of all, his will is strong enough to resist any mind control ability. His mind is strong, probably stronger then Dr. Doom. Why? I got plenty of proof that it is. Also, Goku can read minds and see there pasts quite easily. I can prove that. Goku can't be hurt by Alacurd's guns because, he is durable against it. His phasing ability? Please, his reaction time is nothing compared to Goku. Sure, he phases, but once he phases back, Goku would punch his lights out. And no matter how powerful Alacurd is, Goku's energy is much stronger.

GIve me some proof that Goku would lose to Alacurd. 
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By never give up
Hedatary said:
"Goku easily. First of all, his will is strong enough to resist any mind control ability. His mind is strong, probably stronger then Dr. Doom. Why? I got plenty of proof that it is. Also, Goku can read minds and see there pasts quite easily. I can prove that. Goku can't be hurt by Alacurd's guns because, he is durable against it. His phasing ability? Please, his reaction time is nothing compared to Goku. Sure, he phases, but once he phases back, Goku would punch his lights out. And no matter how powerful Alacurd is, Goku's energy is much stronger.
GIve me some proof that Goku would lose to Alacurd. 
"
lmao.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Swagga Boy

uhhhh Goku gets eaten by the Hell hounds

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Hedatary

Again, tell me the reason why Goku would lose? Because there is nothing in Alacurd's arsenal that could beat Goku. 

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Swagga Boy

hahaha

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By never give up
Hedatary said:
"Again, tell me the reason why Goku would lose? Because there is nothing in Alacurd's arsenal that could beat Goku. "
Read the entire thread...
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Hedatary

I read them already. There is nothing that could beat Goku. And i read the manga. I was a huge fan of it. so what of it? So what if he could regenerate? As long as he has a million souls, he could regenerate from a pile of blood. Alacurd gets reduced to a nothing but blood by guns of modern age. At a young age of 13 or 14, he was durable against uzi's, high powered sniper rifles and missiles. At that age, Goku could easily deflect all the bullets coming at him with his power pole by the dozens without any sweat. Alacurd has the phasing ability? So? His punches needs to actually land on Goku and that is the greatest opening he would give him, thus giving Goku the ability to kill him even before he throws a punch. Besides, Goku has after image technique, Alacurd won't even touch him. 

Mind control? Tao Pai Pai easily resisted the abilities of General blue which gives him the power to stop his opponent from any movement. Darkness? What is darkness going to do? Bite him? They get turned to shreds by Angel of Death and his steel wires. 
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Acer

Goku

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By never give up
Hedatary said:
"I read them already. There is nothing that could beat Goku. And i read the manga. I was a huge fan of it. so what of it? So what if he could regenerate? As long as he has a million souls, he could regenerate from a pile of blood. Alacurd gets reduced to a nothing but blood by guns of modern age. At a young age of 13 or 14, he was durable against uzi's, high powered sniper rifles and missiles. At that age, Goku could easily deflect all the bullets coming at him with his power pole by the dozens without any sweat. Alacurd has the phasing ability? So? His punches needs to actually land on Goku and that is the greatest opening he would give him, thus giving Goku the ability to kill him even before he throws a punch. Besides, Goku has after image technique, Alacurd won't even touch him. 
Mind control? Tao Pai Pai easily resisted the abilities of General blue which gives him the power to stop his opponent from any movement. Darkness? What is darkness going to do? Bite him? They get turned to shreds by Angel of Death and his steel wires. 
"
Fine whatever turns you on...
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Swagga Boy

Fanboyism? whats going on here!?  *takes gun shoots self*

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By never give up
Swagga Boy said:
"Fanboyism? whats going on here!?  *takes gun shoots self*"
Sigh this thread will have 10 more pages by the next day...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#99  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Acer said:
"Goku"

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Hedatary

All i see is a bunch of hypocrites. 

This is a debate. Not a alacurd fan club.