Alucard vs Goku

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Martian
Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I think it's safe to assume that Alucard would be fully released for a battle like this. And that means he wins. Alucard doesn't have any qualms about killing in the most brutal way possible, and he's much smarter than the meatheads Goku usually fights. At level zero, he has access to his enormous army of familiars to keep Goku pinned down while he goes in for the kill.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Martian

Good points, but we must remember that Goku may not be the brightest when it comes to most things but for battle he is a genius. And not all his villians are dumbs, like Cell and the Andriods and Vegeta.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Methos

yeah... Alucard has this fight easily if he's fully released

M

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Apparition

alucard can kill goku? i must have given up on hellsing too early.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Methos

a fully unsealed Alucard is pretty much godlike...

M

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Apparition

yeah but so's goku. goku can actually destroy a planet.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Methos

I'll check up, but in Alucards unsealed state he can summon amazing amounts of power for both projectile based attacks and defense...

his healing is also a thousand times better than Goku, where Goku is still flesh and blood with no real healing factor to speak of, Alucard can come back from being reduced to pure blood (seen at the end of the anime)

at that was him released to the first seal, at no seals he is pretty much unstoppable

M

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Apparition

see i understand alucard beating superman because of the magical aspect, but goku probably isnt moving at light speed, but i bet his reaction time is at least as good as alucards and even though he seems like a normal human, he can take a lot more damage than a normal human and then most comic characters. its just that everyone he fights is soooo powerful that they can hurt him just like he can hurt them. i'd be surprised if alucard could beat him.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Methos

i can't see Goku ever even managing to touch Alucard to be honest...

especially with his 'phasing' ability, he could literally 'phase' out when Goku attacked and 'phase' back in to punch his hand through Goku's chest and remove his heart

he's done it before lol

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Methos

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"Can Alucard be damaged by guns? Cause Goku can't making him more durable than Alucard. Reason I ask is cause I see he uses them."

damaged yes, hurt no...

he was hit by 4 miniguns simultaneously and basically shredded, he just reformed and took them all out with 'superspeed' type thing

M

Avatar image for captain_mar_vell
Captain Mar-Vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Captain Mar-Vell

Can Alucard be damaged by guns? Cause Goku can't making him more durable than Alucard. Reason I ask is cause I see he uses them.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Methos

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"See that wouldn't phase Goku. It would just bounce off."

But Goku can be hurt, we've seen him bleed before...

if he can bleed, his skin can be punctured, if his skin can be punctured, Alucard can rip through it

M

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Apparition

you know, that's the problem with anime characters. in their own little worlds they are unbelievably powerful but how does that compare to other characters? how powerful were the guys alucard fought? i cant say for sure that goku wins cause i only watched the beginning of hellsing but it looked like goku was fighting cosmic level characters and i cant imagine that hellsing turned into that from what i was watching. but you tell me.

Captain Mar-Vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Captain Mar-Vell

Methos says:

"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"Can Alucard be damaged by guns? Cause Goku can't making him more durable than Alucard. Reason I ask is cause I see he uses them."
damaged yes, hurt no... he was hit by 4 miniguns simultaneously and basically shredded, he just reformed and took them all out with 'superspeed' type thing M"
See that wouldn't phase Goku. It would just bounce off.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Apparition

Methos says:

"Captain Mar-Vell says:
But Goku can be hurt, we've seen him bleed before... if he can bleed, his skin can be punctured, if his skin can be punctured, Alucard can rip through it M "

you cant say that. just cause superman bleeds doesnt mean that wolverine can cut his skin. the people who made goku bleed were like superman level characters.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Methos

the only 'cosmic' type level character Alucard fought was at the end of the series where he had to be released to his first seal to defeat it...

the battle took place in the skies above england, and pretty much decimated london lol

here are Alucards shown powers...

Immortality

Regeneration (He has regenerated from a pool of blood and from being blown to shreds by gunfire.)

Superhuman senses

Incredible accuracy (Alucard has been known to hit targets at great range using handguns while looking the other way)

Superhuman strength (limits are unknown, but Alucard can rip people apart "as if they were wet tissue paper" and bench press large castles)

Superhuman speed (He can move faster than can be seen)

The ability to 'phase' through solid objects

The ability to defy gravity to a certain extent (such as leaping incredible distances and running up walls)

Manipulation of shadows into physical form (although vampires controlling shadows isn't unheard of, the artwork sometimes makes it difficult to distinguish between blood and shadows)

The ability to summon familiars, including a giant, amorphous hellhound (which Walter calls Baskerville), and other creatures such as bats and insects

Shapeshifting (Alucard can transform himself or parts of himself into bats, insects, snakes, hellhounds, a little girl, an amorphous mass of darkness, and many other forms)

The ability to control the weather to an unknown limit, as demonstrated by the fog created when he returned to London aboard the H.M.S Eagle.

Teleportation

Telekinesis (Alucard is able to lift a FREAK chip and was able to load the Jackal and pull its slide mentally. He has also been shown to have considerable control over this, being able to stop someones heart with his mind. The exact weight of these things is unknown, but Alucard is never seen using telekinesis to move anything heavier than a human being.)

Telepathy (in the television series, Alucard can speak telepathically and read the thoughts of anyone he chooses, but in the manga, his telepathy is limited to his fledgling, Seras Victoria)

Mind reading (in the television series, Alucard can read the mind of anyone he chooses, but in the manga, he can only read the minds of the people whose souls he has absorbed)

Mind Control or Hypnosis

The ability to suck a person's blood and absorb their soul and, consequently, their knowledge and memories. (He learns more about Millennium after absorbing Tubalcain.)

Summoning familiars, the souls of those whose blood he has sucked in a variety of forms that either sprout from his body or swarm about him as an army numbering in the thousands (Alucard can only use this ability when control art restriction system level one is released.)

The ability to absorb blood through his clothes and skin, as he does with Luke Valentine's blood after his hellhound had eaten Luke's body.

The ability to create vampire servants (it is possible that Alucard is no longer able to create ghouls, perhaps due to the Hellsing family's experiments with him)

The ability to hibernate (Alucard was able to survive for twenty years without blood, but was able to fight at his usual level of strength after drinking no more than a mouthful of Integra's)

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Methos

Nobody says:

"Wouldn't it be Alucard's who breaks before Goku?"

fine, i was just using that as one example...

there is no physical way for Goku to hit Alucard, that was proven by Alucards 'phasing' ability...

Alucard could simply take control of Goku's mind, or rip his heart apart with his telekenisis. there are so may ways that Alucard could win this

M

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"Captain Mar-Vell says:
But Goku can be hurt, we've seen him bleed before... if he can bleed, his skin can be punctured, if his skin can be punctured, Alucard can rip through it M "
Wouldn't it be Alucard's who breaks before Goku?
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Apparition

geez if he can phase why does he do it so infrequently? he got shot to pieces by gunfire, that's kinda interesting, but doesnt mean goku definitely wins. i dont know enough about his telekinesis or mind control, or even which one is faster than the other one. i just cant say who the winner is.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"Nobody says:
"Wouldn't it be Alucard's who breaks before Goku?"
fine, i was just using that as one example... there is no physical way for Goku to hit Alucard, that was proven by Alucards 'phasing' ability... Alucard could simply take control of Goku's mind, or rip his heart apart with his telekenisis. there are so may ways that Alucard could win this M "
Goku has dealt with guys with Mental powes and he has mental powers his own.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Methos

Apparition says:

"geez if he can phase why does he do it so infrequently? he got shot to pieces by gunfire, that's kinda interesting, but doesnt mean goku definitely wins. i dont know enough about his telekinesis or mind control, or even which one is faster than the other one. i just cant say who the winner is."

no idea... but he has the ability and uses it, so stating that Goku can't touch him, while Alucard can attack Goku...

M

Captain Mar-Vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Captain Mar-Vell

From what I have read on Alucard and what know about Goku their mental powers aren't vast enouogh to make a difference. Alucard could only talk through minds(in the comics it was only peoples who soul's he absorbed or something) and Goku only talked. As far as moving stuff they said Alucard's greatest feet is about lift someone human sided or giving them a bloody knows. Figuring Goku is superhuman i doubt he could give him a bloody knows. I think the question is how long he can stay phased. If he can just always be phased I think its a draw but if he has a time period it goes to Goku.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Apparition

maybe if alucard is fast enough. neither one has any set powers. who's quicker? who's stronger? can nothing effect alucard when he's phased? goku's spirit bomb might be able to, but who knows? can alucard control weak minds or any mind he wants to? is goku's mind strong enough to resist alucard's control? it's more questions than anything else. with marvel and dc characters at least you can look them up or use comparisons with other characters you actually know more about, but i dont know. i cant pick a winner.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By Static Shock

Apparition says:

"yeah but so's goku. goku can actually destroy a planet."

Superman Prime can destroy a planet, but he's not god-like. He's just too damn strong, like Goku. Fact is, destroying a planet doesn't make you god-like.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Apparition

Static Shock says:

"Apparition says:
Superman Prime can destroy a planet, but he's not god-like. He's just too damn strong, like Goku. Fact is, destroying a planet doesn't make you god-like."

none of these characters are really god-like. asgardians are gods but lots of people are more powerful than they are. eternals aren't even considered gods and they're more powerful than the asgardians and most of the greeks. its the same in dc. alucard isnt really god-like either but as much as alucard is, so is goku. goku's on a power level of thor or superman who i would put up against any gods you wanted to name except for the one above all and the presence (or whatever dc's God's name is)

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Static Shock

Apparition says:

"Static Shock says:
"Apparition says:
Superman Prime can destroy a planet, but he's not god-like. He's just too damn strong, like Goku. Fact is, destroying a planet doesn't make you god-like."

none of these characters are really god-like. asgardians are gods but lots of people are more powerful than they are. eternals aren't even considered gods and they're more powerful than the asgardians and most of the greeks. its the same in dc. alucard isnt really god-like either but as much as alucard is, so is goku. goku's on a power level of thor or superman who i would put up against any gods you wanted to name except for the one above all and the presence (or whatever dc's God's name is)"

Well, I can't argue with that.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Apparition

Static Shock says:

"Apparition says:
"Static Shock says:
"Apparition says:
none of these characters are really god-like. asgardians are gods but lots of people are more powerful than they are. eternals aren't even considered gods and they're more powerful than the asgardians and most of the greeks. its the same in dc. alucard isnt really god-like either but as much as alucard is, so is goku. goku's on a power level of thor or superman who i would put up against any gods you wanted to name except for the one above all and the presence (or whatever dc's God's name is)"
Well, I can't argue with that."

yaaayyy

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Apparition

he can?

NOBODIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By NOBODIES

Apparition says:

"he can?"
LOL, was a suprise to me too:D
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Apparition

Colt Python says:

"Apparition says:
"he can?"
who can what? Oh...lol.No he can't I mean no character can beat him."

lol. i havent seen enough of him to know. but i dont think he's fought people as powerful as a lot of other characters have fought. but you really think that the silver surfer or doomsday, thanos or darkseid would have no chance against alucard?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Apparition

NOBODIES says:

"Apparition says:
"he can?"
LOL, was a suprise to me too:D "

lol

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Alucard

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Apparition

its hard to say.

Captain Mar-Vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Captain Mar-Vell

Gambler says:

"Alucard"
Any reason? Cause the rest of us don't seem so sure:P
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Static Shock

I gotta say Alucard. If the man is unsealed, then he's a beast upon all beasts.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Yeah. It takes Goku to long to summon his more powerful attacks. Watch the shows, he sits there (or floats) with his hands cupped down to the side for a good five minutes. There are at least 200 ways Alucard could kill him before he even started yelling.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Static Shock

I gotta say Alucard. If the man is unsealed, then he's a beast upon all beasts.

Captain Mar-Vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Captain Mar-Vell

Gambler says:

"Yeah. It takes Goku to long to summon his more powerful attacks. Watch the shows, he sits there (or floats) with his hands cupped down to the side for a good five minutes. There are at least 200 ways Alucard could kill him before he even started yelling. "
Don't count the show. All of the long drawn out conversations and powering up was because they were stalling. Thats why at some points he summons the same power in and instant.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Static Shock

Post Deleted.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Methos

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"Any reason? Cause the rest of us don't seem so sure:P"

I was completely sure of Alucard, but noone else listened to me

M

Gambler says:

"Yeah. It takes Goku to long to summon his more powerful attacks. Watch the shows, he sits there (or floats) with his hands cupped down to the side for a good five minutes. There are at least 200 ways Alucard could kill him before he even started yelling. "

thank you

M

Captain Mar-Vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Captain Mar-Vell

Methos says:

"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"Any reason? Cause the rest of us don't seem so sure:P"
I was completely sure of Alucard, but noone else listened to me M Gambler says:
thank you M"
I am still not sure how Alucard would hurt, Goku. And it seems like Goku could just wipe him from existance with one attack. The only thing that I see Alucard has is his phasing but how long can he keep that up.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Static Shock

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"Gambler says:
Don't count the show. All of the long drawn out conversations and powering up was because they were stalling. Thats why at some points he summons the same power in and instant."

Apart from the conversions, the show counts as well as the powering up. Period.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Static Shock

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"I am still not sure how Alucard would hurt, Goku. And it seems like Goku could just wipe him from existance with one attack. The only thing that I see Alucard has is his phasing but how long can he keep that up."

If Alucard is unsealed, I don't see how Goku would hurt him.

Captain Mar-Vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Captain Mar-Vell

Static Shock says:

"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"Gambler says:
Don't count the show. All of the long drawn out conversations and powering up was because they were stalling. Thats why at some points he summons the same power in and instant. "
Apart from the conversions, the show counts as well as the powering up. Period. "
The show doesn't count over the Manga on comicvine.
Captain Mar-Vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Captain Mar-Vell

Static Shock says:

"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"I am still not sure how Alucard would hurt, Goku. And it seems like Goku could just wipe him from existance with one attack. The only thing that I see Alucard has is his phasing but how long can he keep that up."
If Alucard is unsealed, I don't see how Goku would hurt him."
Methos already said that bullets have shredded this guy apart. So a simple energy blast should leave him as nothing at all.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Static Shock

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"The show doesn't count over the Manga on comicvine."

Says who!?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Static Shock

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"Methos already said that bullets have shredded this guy apart. So a simple energy blast should leave him as nothing at all."

OK. But did he say that bullets shredded apart an unsealed Alucard?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"Static Shock says:
"Captain Mar-Vell says:
If Alucard is unsealed, I don't see how Goku would hurt him."
Methos already said that bullets have shredded this guy apart. So a simple energy blast should leave him as nothing at all."

Yeah and he pulled himself together, dont forget to mention that part as well.

Captain Mar-Vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Captain Mar-Vell

Static Shock says:

"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"The show doesn't count over the Manga on comicvine."
Says who!? "
Says anyone. That would be like saying Superman beat Captain Marvel on JLU so he beats him in the comics. I don't know which one he was talking about.