• 52 results
#1 Posted by Conspiralcy (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Who Wins?

#2 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Frieza destroys the planet and leave Alacurd drifting in space to be frozen. The void of space alone will freeze all the blood to a molecule level, completely destroying anything of what is left of Alacurd over and over again until all the souls he has absorbed is gone. 

#3 Posted by Conspiralcy (149 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"lol Frieza destroys the planet and leave Alacurd drifting in space to be frozen. The void of space alone will freeze all the blood to a molecule level, completely destroying anything of what is left of Alacurd over and over again until all the souls he has absorbed is gone. "
Would that be his first move? No it wouldn't.
#4 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
Frieza would win since he has such massive Energy Manipulation power... Frieza could easily destroy the planet Alucard is on and win by BFR... since Alucard cant fly even though he can regenerate
#6 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Conspiralcy said:
"oldmagic said:
"lol Frieza destroys the planet and leave Alacurd drifting in space to be frozen. The void of space alone will freeze all the blood to a molecule level, completely destroying anything of what is left of Alacurd over and over again until all the souls he has absorbed is gone. "
Would that be his first move? No it wouldn't."
lol When Frieza first transformed into his final form, do you know what happened? The power he released alone during the transformation made the entire ocean around the mini island forced it away, leaving nothing but dried land devoid of any water. 
#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

The white lizard thing with the purple orb in his head and the lipstick.

#8 Posted by Conspiralcy (149 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Conspiralcy said:
"oldmagic said:
Would that be his first move? No it wouldn't."
lol When Frieza first transformed into his final form, do you know what happened? The power he released alone during the transformation made the entire ocean around the mini island forced it away, leaving nothing but dried land devoid of any water. "
That is irrelevant to my statement. 
#9 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"The white lizard thing with the purple orb in his head and the lipstick."
you do realize, he isn't the homo one. Many people make mistakes with that. It's actually Raccoom form the Gynu force who is gay and a child phedo. 
#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
you do realize, he isn't the homo one. Many people make mistakes with that. It's actually Raccoom form the Gynu force who is gay and a child phedo. "
If Frieza isn't gay than Chris Crocker is stronger than Hulk Hogan.
#11 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
you do realize, he isn't the homo one. Many people make mistakes with that. It's actually Raccoom form the Gynu force who is gay and a child phedo. "
If Frieza isn't gay than Chris Crocker is stronger than Hulk Hogan."
LMFAO
#12 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

frieza and his pops those are homo thugs.

how is recoom gay?

#13 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

:P Nope! Many people make mistakes thinking that. Watch at 2:38. That should answer everything lol trust me, Frieza isn't gay. This guy is. 

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not a mistake to think Frieza is gay.Everything he wears looks gay,all of his transformations have pink or purple in them...he wears lipstick for godsake....and his right hand Zarbon,comin..you know he's porkin'em.They are both as gay as a Spring Day

#15 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"It's not a mistake to think Frieza is gay.Everything he wears looks gay,all of his transformations have pink or purple in them...he wears lipstick for godsake....and his right hand Zarbon,comin..you know he's porkin'em.They are both as gay as a Spring Day"
lol Porkin'em
#16 Posted by Conspiralcy (149 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"It's not a mistake to think Frieza is gay.Everything he wears looks gay,all of his transformations have pink or purple in them...he wears lipstick for godsake....and his right hand Zarbon,comin..you know he's porkin'em.They are both as gay as a Spring Day"
Lol. Now that was funny.
#17 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
heh so what. Joker's got red lipstick, he wears purple and or carries the most oddest of little items around with him. he wears a flower on his jacket....even if it is filled with a deadly toxin that could make a person laugh to death. Hey, if Frieza could destroy an entire planet and laughing like a maniac at the same time, then i give baddass point one for this guy.
#18 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
":P Nope! Many people make mistakes thinking that. Watch at 2:38. That should answer everything lol trust me, Frieza isn't gay. This guy is. 

"
Ha Ha Ha  !  I just thought Recoome was stupid as hell
#19 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
":P Nope! Many people make mistakes thinking that. Watch at 2:38. That should answer everything lol trust me, Frieza isn't gay. This guy is. 

"
lol all the gingyu force is gay. freiza is yoke ass foo with a b1tches voice. sorta like mike tyson.
#20 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

freiza can not kill alucard but he sure can beat the living undead off that fool. this is how i can see it. alucard slices and dice. freiza shotts death beam. alucard turns into mist. freiza uses the bubble trap bomb and puts it around alucard. alucard can't excape because he is trap inside the bubble bomb. frieza kicks the bubble bomb around and tells alucard that once the bomb gets into contact with anything else besides freiza's hand, it will blow. alucard uses his one chance of excape but it's sucidal. alucard uses the the item that destoys all the enemies on screen and freiza get's distracted and drops the bubble trap ball and boom... the planet no more. freiza flies away, alucard is frozen in space.

#21 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:

"
Ha Ha Ha  !  I just thought Recoome was stupid as hell"

recoom isnt gay theres no proof to say he is. Jamie foxx dressed like a women in his show does that make him gay same goes for martin are they gay?
#22 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Cooler is the only one in the family that seems straight to me

#23 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard

And LMFAO@The 502 Kid's last comment xD i agree xDD

#24 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"Cooler is the only one in the family that seems straight to me"

LOL WORD
#25 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza had enough power in his weakest form to blow up a planet without trying. I don't think Alucard has that kinda power in him.

#26 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Frieza had enough power in his weakest form to blow up a planet without trying. I don't think Alucard has that kinda power in him."
Alucard can simply kill Frieza by scaring him to death
#27 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza in his weakest form wins.

#28 Edited by Matches (224 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"Cooler is the only one in the family that seems straight to me"

LOL WORD"
just yet to come out of the closet i would say...

but his gay brother definately wins this one
#29 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah this proves Fireza is gay right here

#30 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"Yeah this proves Fireza is gay right here

"
LMMFAO

Oh and Alucard. Curbstomp.
#31 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"Yeah this proves Fireza is gay right here

"

BUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

#32 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

L
O
L

#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
heh so what. Joker's got red lipstick, he wears purple and or carries the most oddest of little items around with him. he wears a flower on his jacket....even if it is filled with a deadly toxin that could make a person laugh to death. Hey, if Frieza could destroy an entire planet and laughing like a maniac at the same time, then i give baddass point one for this guy."
The Joker is a clown..Clowns wear make-up..mostly always red lipstick.Destroying planets isn't badass...shooting a superhero and paralyzing them so they have to be in a wheelchair is.
Joker:1
Freiza:0
#34 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza always had Joker features on his face. But he wins this no question.

#35 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Frieza always had Joker features on his face. But he wins this no question."
Wrong
#36 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Look if u don't like my comment then don't respond damn!

#37 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Hold on which Alucard are we using here the one from Helsing or from Castlevania

#38 Posted by Matches (224 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Look if u don't like my comment then don't respond damn!"

TheDrifter said:
"Lantern Prime said:
Wrong"

Lantern Prime said:
you kidz and ur rap music...

shakes head
#39 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
Matches said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Look if u don't like my comment then don't respond damn!"

TheDrifter said:
"Lantern Prime said:
Wrong"

Lantern Prime said:
you kidz and ur rap music...

shakes head"

WTF? Your on some other stuff.  NOOB
#40 Posted by Conspiralcy (149 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"Hold on which Alucard are we using here the one from Helsing or from Castlevania"
Hellsing
#41 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, Alucard would beat him so badly he would actually have a defined sexuality when he was done with him

#42 Posted by Conspiralcy (149 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"Lol, Alucard would beat him so badly he would actually have a defined sexuality when he was done with him"
Explain?

#43 Edited by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:

"
LMFAO!!!

Ego said:
"freiza can not kill alucard but he sure can beat the living undead off that fool. this is how i can see it. alucard slices and dice. freiza shotts death beam. alucard turns into mist. freiza uses the bubble trap bomb and puts it around alucard. alucard can't excape because he is trap inside the bubble bomb. frieza kicks the bubble bomb around and tells alucard that once the bomb gets into contact with anything else besides freiza's hand, it will blow. alucard uses his one chance of excape but it's sucidal. alucard uses the the item that destoys all the enemies on screen and freiza get's distracted and drops the bubble trap ball and boom... the planet no more. freiza flies away, alucard is frozen in space."

Interresting story.

I don't know if Freiza is gay, but I don't think he's wearing lipstick. I think he has pink lips. I'm not so sure if his specie reproduces sexually, asexually, or some other (like cloning) way.

I know Alucard is powerful, but I don't think he stands a chance agains't Freiza. That guy is a beast. I wonder what a pairing between him and Apollo would be like... No homo.

oldmagic said:
heh so what. Joker's got red lipstick, he wears purple and or carries the most oddest of little items around with him. he wears a flower on his jacket....even if it is filled with a deadly toxin that could make a person laugh to death. Hey, if Frieza could destroy an entire planet and laughing like a maniac at the same time, then i give baddass point one for this guy."
Yes, yes you see it too?!
#44 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Omega-level Supreme said:
"oldmagic said:

"
LMFAO!!!

Ego said:
"freiza can not kill alucard but he sure can beat the living undead off that fool. this is how i can see it. alucard slices and dice. freiza shotts death beam. alucard turns into mist. freiza uses the bubble trap bomb and puts it around alucard. alucard can't excape because he is trap inside the bubble bomb. frieza kicks the bubble bomb around and tells alucard that once the bomb gets into contact with anything else besides freiza's hand, it will blow. alucard uses his one chance of excape but it's sucidal. alucard uses the the item that destoys all the enemies on screen and freiza get's distracted and drops the bubble trap ball and boom... the planet no more. freiza flies away, alucard is frozen in space."

Interresting story.

I don't know if Freiza is gay, but I don't think he's wearing lipstick. I think he has pink lips. I'm not so sure if his specie reproduces sexually, asexually, or some other (like cloning) way.

I know Alucard is powerful, but I don't think he stands a chance agains't Freiza. That guy is a beast. I wonder what a pairing between him and Apollo would be like... No homo.

oldmagic said:
Yes, yes you see it too?!"

wait wait.. according to your response to me. frieza is not gay nor heteral...

he has no sex!!

look..

he's completely naked throughout his 4th form and yet there is no cutch... and no shlong..

what do you call people with no sex again? nuture-sexual or whatever...

#45 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

lol dude, Ego, it's just a joke mate. This joke has been going on for years now lol lets not ruin it. 

#46 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"lol dude, Ego, it's just a joke mate. This joke has been going on for years now lol lets not ruin it. "
well just keep in mind every time you watch the frieza saga, frieza is completely naked throughout the whole show. (in 4th form)

1st, 2nd and 3rd form he wears underwear.
#47 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystery solved.

#48 Posted by 7462736926672326 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

is this pre, or post Schrodinger alucard? pre would loose, and with post will possibly be draw.

#49 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard with Schrodinger's soul cannot lose. He also cannot win. Frieza is far superior in every ascept except MAYBE raw physical strength. DBZ characters use Ki to amp their physical attack's destructive force.

You could also counterargue to Alucard would simply regenerate any body part/ physical form Frieza atomizes. As Frieza doesn't possess a holy weapon, the only thing that seems like it can harm Alucard, he probably couldnt kill him permanently.

Frieza can speedblitz and oneshot Alucard, but cannot kill him, due to Alucard's onmiscence.

I guess it comes down to how vulnerable Frieza is to magic, and it seems like DBZ characters are indeed subject to magic, at least to the Dragons. If that's the case, it comes down to if Alucard's shadow arms or Baskerville can overwhelm Frieza enough to bind and.or consume him. Which is entirely possible if Alucard acts fast enough and catches Frieza off guard, another likely scenario (Frieza is an arrogant SOB who likes to gloat and fool around with his opponents)

The Argument for Frieza

Frieza speedblitzes and oneshot Alucard. He then destroys the planet, effectively BFRing Alucard since he cannot kill him.

The Argument for Alucard

Frieza wastes time insulting Alucard, giving him enough time to release to level 1. He then turns intangible and appears behind Frieza with Baskerville in tow. Alucard proceeds to unleash his magical Hell Hound against the galactic tyrant, catching Frieza off guard as Baskerville devours him.

Same as above, except Alucard uses his shadow arms to bind Frieza. Since the arms seem to be magical of nautre, Frieza may not be able to break free. He then feasts on Frieza, gaining his soul and enslaving his soul in the process...

There are a few scenarios where Alucard can win. He just has to be careful and play it smart

#50 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

Freiza, to much power for Alucard to cotend with.  
Freiza can't put Alucard down for good though.