God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By God_of_Batman
No Caption Provided

This is something that I've been wondering for a while now. Who is the weakest DC or Marvel character capable of beating Alucard, and who is the strongest DC or Marvel character that Alucard can beat?

Rules:

• This is Pre-Schrodinger Alucard
  • Bloodlust off
  • Morals on
  • Alucard is taking this fight seriously and will use everything at his disposal to win
  • No prep
  • No prior knowledge
  • No outside help
  • No BFR
  • Win by Death or Permanent Incapacitation

The Ancient City of Mari
The Ancient City of Mari

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

beating alucard is not about strength, its about stamina and flexibility.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: I didn't mean physical strength, I was referring to how people 'rank' characters.... if that makes any sense (which it probably doesn't).

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any good telepath should

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any Marvel DC street leveler gets owned by alucard.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This. QFT.

However Powerhouses can take him down.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Chibi_cute

@chibi_cute said:

This. QFT.

True

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Heinrich7

Only holy weapons or relics can hurt pre eos Alucard. It's essentially his kryptonite, but even then he has become highly resistant to it.

Unless powerhouses know How to kill him, their physical force means nothing. Zero. And what is a telepath going to do against a non living non dead being that can hide In your emotions and thoughts? He can eat people from the inside out, he's not bound to a body. You can pound on Alucard for months and He won't get one least bit tired.

Anyways he can handle people quite a far ways from street level.... Imo He could take Clark or Billy Batson pretty easily. In DC or Marvel terms he is in high tier.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongarm:

Guess not. Since he himself is also a telepath.

Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fine.

I think Thor, Hulk, Ghost ridder, Shazam, Sups, WW, Cap-Atom. etcétera; would be nice matches.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Strongarm

@afueikawa: A hotel receptionist and swat team isn't that big of a feat

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongarm:

That wasn't telepathy my friend. That's hypnosis.

OVA Episode 1.

Seras on top of the house. "Hearing voices in my head".

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa: a girl with no TD defense, and he has access because he turned her into vampire

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa: a girl with no TD defense, and he has access because he turned her into vampire

Well, Alucard can so it means he also have TP Def.

Alucard with morals on is same as a blood lusted Alucard. So he'll definitely takes any of these street levelers since he had fought with creatures above street levelers.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa: Nobody ever attacked his ass, he never needs to use it

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Strongarm

@afueikawa: just a big fish in a small pond, a bully

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Alucard is a mid-level threat. Powerhouses are not needed to beat him

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Jgames

Any powerful tp people, ghost rider, iceman and other people who could seal him or incapacitate him would be the ideal opponet to beat him.

Alucard might be able to beat the fantastic 4

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Heinrich7

lol too much internet for me today. *Goes outside*

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You'd nee someone high tier like Thor, Superman, Captian Marvel, and Hulk to compete with Alucard

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Heinrich7

@darkseid1006: Yeah. Kal or Thor may be able to figure out how to beat him. I don't think Hulk has the mind to figure out how to use holy weapons or relics. Brute force wouldn't help him at all.

But Ghost Rider or Iceman trapping him is the funniest thing I've read all day. Unless You're using satanic powers or divine/holy powers it's not happening lol XD Some beings are beyond the physical world.

Avatar image for imperator_nocturne
Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

problem with alucard is that he is almost unkillable, pre schrödinger alucard would need to be killed like a gazillion times, but he is pretty fast. also his firepower is really low(magic powers are not much shown what they can do) i think Flash could beat him, just running through him a gazillion times shoudnt be a problem for him+he´s to fast to get hit by alucard

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 juiceboks  Moderator

@darkseid1006: Yeah. Kal or Thor may be able to figure out how to beat him. I don't think Hulk has the mind to figure out how to use holy weapons or relics. Brute force wouldn't help him at all.

But Ghost Rider or Iceman trapping him is the funniest thing I've read all day. Unless You're using satanic powers or divine/holy powers it's not happening lol XD Some beings are beyond the physical world.

Ghost Rider has several different ways to take out Alucard..one of which is just simply decapitate him or take out his heart. It may take a long time..but it's not like he can do anything to hurt GR. Bobby can just freeze him from the inside out..thereby incapacitating him.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Beware_My_Power

Doctor Fate? anyone? I always thought he was associated with all things holy... :/

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Heinrich7

@juiceboks said:

@heinrich7 said:

Ghost Rider has several different ways to take out Alucard..one of which is just simply decapitate him or take out his heart. It may take a long time..but it's not like he can do anything to hurt GR. Bobby can just freeze him from the inside out..thereby incapacitating him.

Not sure if this is serious, Alucard would stand there and let him chop off his head, then continue to pretend he's in great pain. And then his head would start levitating and then he'd laugh. Then his decapitated limbs would turn into Demon dog monsters and probably soothe inside GR. Alucard as been shot to pieces with SMGs and Machine guns. Cutting off his head won't do anything. You can chop him into molecules and he'll still regenerate. As I said before, He can only be killed with Holy Weapons, Attacks, or Relics. As Alucard stated, He is the closest thing to an Immortal.

I doubt Ice would keep him in place. He's able to go through walls and surfaces. He's not restricted by regular non blessed matter.

@beware_my_power

Yes I'd say he's capable. Does He have anything that is Holy based?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

@heinrich7 said:

Not sure if this is serious, Alucard would stand there and let him chop off his head, then continue to pretend he's in great pain. And then his head would start levitating and then he'd laugh. Then his decapitated limbs would turn into Demon dog monsters and probably soothe inside GR. Alucard as been shot to pieces with SMGs and Machine guns. Cutting off his head won't do anything. You can chop him into molecules and he'll still regenerate. As I said before, He can only be killed with Holy Weapons, Attacks, or Relics.

I doubt Ice would keep him in place. He's able to go through walls and surfaces.

Decapitation and cutting out his heart are two ways to end one of his lives, GR would just have to keep doing it until he runs out and can't regen anymore. A life can be taken away without the use of holy weapons(which he's tanked before).

Iceman freezing every part of his body would prevent him from even thinking of trying to phase through anything. He'd be a literal icicle.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you think GR could kill him a gazillion times? how many millenia would that take? + that would mean he´s not dodging, he´s undead ice woudn´t do much

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Heinrich7

@juiceboks said:

@heinrich7 said:

@juiceboks said:

@heinrich7 said:

Not sure if this is serious, Alucard would stand there and let him chop off his head, then continue to pretend he's in great pain. And then his head would start levitating and then he'd laugh. Then his decapitated limbs would turn into Demon dog monsters and probably soothe inside GR. Alucard as been shot to pieces with SMGs and Machine guns. Cutting off his head won't do anything. You can chop him into molecules and he'll still regenerate. As I said before, He can only be killed with Holy Weapons, Attacks, or Relics.

I doubt Ice would keep him in place. He's able to go through walls and surfaces.

Decapitation and cutting out his heart are two ways to end one of his lives, GR would just have to keep doing it until he runs out and can't regen anymore. A life can be taken away without the use of holy weapons(which he's tanked before).

Iceman freezing every part of his body would prevent him from even thinking of trying to phase through anything. He'd be a literal icicle.

I do see your point, but Pre Omniscient Alucard still could exist and non exist. He could change his shape and wasn't necessarily bound to a body. He's more like a hybrid of Spirit and actual Matter if you will. The only reason I disagree with this method of constantly chopping him is because He's a spiritual hybrid. What if Alucard just disappeared altogether? He could literally make his opponent do things that would hurt themselves. Or make them think they've defeated him but over the next few hours drive them to insanity. This is what I mean by Spiritual.

Could Iceman freeze his body? Sure. But how does that stop Alucard from going into his head? As long as his spirit is active He's a free mind. How? Well his *Current bodies brain* has been completely destroyed before, and yet he's still able to make a hand appear at the other side of the room. Or talk and tease his foe. If no present brain is around I don't see how freezing it is much different. Shrugs*

But I do see what You mean. But Alucard isn't really the matter.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jeepeh

The questions are kinda the same. xD

Uh......

Flash kills him.... How many souls does he have again? 3 million? Whatever, Flash kills him 3 million times instantly. Punching his head off would count as a soul right?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 juiceboks  Moderator

@heinrich7

He usually just tanked anything and everything thrown at him due to the fact that it ultimately wouldn't have mattered since he'd regen and kill whoever his opponent was at the time. He would eventually try and take out Ghost Rider..to no avail as he doesn't have the means to really hurt him. His shadow form can still be physically touched..it's only just shadow material.

If he's frozen..what does he have to regenerate from? He can't just create another body i.e duplication to escape his frozen state. All the times he's regened or reformed was when he was "destroyed". If Bobby freezes him from the inside out..I don't think there's anything he can do to break out of it.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By uberhikari

@chibi_cute said:

This. QFT.

This isn't true at all. Bleeding Edge Iron Man should at least be a tough match. Alucard's destructive capacity is relatively weak sauce and isn't getting through the armor. On the other hand, Iron Man might not do what's necessary to kill under the conditions specified in the OP.

Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iron man goes down, alucards bullet woudn´t harm him, but alucard can rip through flesh and bones like wet tissue paper with his bare hand, he would pull his heart out @uberhikari

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heinrich7:

Only holy weapons or relics can hurt pre eos Alucard. It's essentially his kryptonite, but even then he has become highly resistant to it. Unless powerhouses know How to kill him, their physical force means nothing. Zero.

I've seen a lot of people repeat this quite often, but this isn't true. All of the people who have fought Alucard have been street levelers with maybe large building destructive capacity. Alucard has shown the durability to withstand that kind of force, for example, he's regenerated from a puddle of blood. But that's it. You can't extrapolate from his feats of durability against street levelers to all such durability against any physical force. That's a no limits fallacy

And what is a telepath going to do against a non living non dead being that can hide In your emotions and thoughts? He can eat people from the inside out, he's not bound to a body. You can pound on Alucard for months and He won't get one least bit tired.

If something has a mind telepathy will work. It doesn't matter if your dead or not. Telepathy by definition is predicated on the direct manipulation of an entity's consciousness. Also, Alucard doesn't have the ability to hide in people's emotions or thoughts. Don't know where you got that from.

Anyways he can handle people quite a far ways from street level.... Imo He could take Clark or Billy Batson pretty easily. In DC or Marvel terms he is in high tier.

Alucard is certainly not high tier in DC or Marvel. Alucard is now a herald level being? A skyfather? Silver Surfer would simply de-atomize Alucard and keep it moving.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iron man goes down, alucards bullet woudn´t harm him, but alucard can rip through flesh and bones like wet tissue paper with his bare hand, he would pull his heart out @uberhikari

Good thing the Bleeding Edge armor isn't made out of flesh and bones, lol.

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Heinrich7

@uberhikari: Well noted and thought out. But Alucard's physical body has been destroyed and has come back before. What makes You think more force is going to keep Him down? How would Tony for example "Finish" Alucard? The point I'm trying to make is that you can't keep him down. And eventually You're going to get exhausted. You're either gonna faint asleep or have a heart attack from the caffeine pills your taking.

Yeah You're correct. He can't do that until He gains Omniscience. But He could mind control and use hypnosis.

By EOS he is definitely high tier, Pre Shcrodinger is mid high, high low tier. EOS He can imagine away any harm that would come to his existence. He could only die if he chose so. Simply put, he can't be killed.

As far as pre eos goes, I don’t believe more force would solve the problem. You can throw him into the sun and he'll be waiting for you back on earth.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By uberhikari

@heinrich7:

Well noted and thought out. But Alucard's physical body has been destroyed and has come back before. What makes You think more force is going to keep Him down? How would Tony for example "Finish" Alucard? The point I'm trying to make is that you can't keep him down. And eventually You're going to get exhausted. You're either gonna faint asleep or have a heart attack from the caffeine pills your taking.

The most Alucard has regenerated from is being turned into a puddle of blood. That's as far as his regeneration has ever gone, iirc. Iron Man's repulsor rays can reach temperatures hotter than the surface of the sun (around 17,000 degrees fahrenheit). That would do a fair bit more than turn Alucard into a puddle of blood. But like I said, given the fight restrictions, I'm not sure Iron Man would do this.

Yeah You're correct. He can't do that until He gains Omniscience. But He could mind control and use hypnosis.

I don't think hypnosis could work do to the suit. Although Alucard can cast illusions, iirc.

By EOS he is definitely high tier, Pre Shcrodinger is mid high, high low tier. EOS He can imagine away any harm that would come to his existence. He could only die if he chose so. Simply put, he can't be killed.

True, but he has pretty much no offensive capabilities. He can be killed via reality warping though: causality manipulation, removal from existence, etc.

As far as pre eos goes, I don’t believe more force would solve the problem. You can throw him into the sun and he'll be waiting for you back on earth.

Why would throwing him into the sun not work?

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

Pre Retcon Dr Strange, Thor, Alan Scott, The Beyonder, Ghost Rider, etc.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heinrich7

If he's frozen..what does he have to regenerate from? He can't just create another body i.e duplication to escape his frozen state. All the times he's regened or reformed was when he was "destroyed". If Bobby freezes him from the inside out..I don't think there's anything he can do to break out of it.

Ah, his 1st fight with father Anderson? Got decapitated but had already transformed into bats.

@jeepeh said:

The questions are kinda the same. xD

Uh......

Flash kills him.... How many souls does he have again? 3 million? Whatever, Flash kills him 3 million times instantly. Punching his head off would count as a soul right?

Alucard reacted and caught a bullet with his teeth. Not just a bullet, but magic bullet.

@heinrich7 said:

@juiceboks said:

@heinrich7 said:

I agree. But Alucard wouldn't just stand there would he?

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By afueikawa

@god_of_batman:

This is something that I've been wondering for a while now. Who is the weakest DC or Marvel character capable of beating Alucard, and who is the strongest DC or Marvel character that Alucard can beat?

Weakest, possibly many.

Strongest, maybe Thor at least. Or any same level as him but with upper tier TP and hax regen like Alucard.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa: And a bullet is........... what compared to flash????

No Caption Provided

A man can have a conversation, and eat a meal, in the time it take a waitress to move an inch.

Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh:

Post Schrödinger Alucard is Omnipresent...

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh:

You're maybe right, but morals on and no blood lust, you think Flash would go all out? Alucard may even stop him with TK then hypnosis.

Alucard on the other hand, whether morals are on or off, it's just the same. A morals on Alucard is the same as blood lusted Alucard.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh:

Post Schrödinger Alucard is Omnipresent...

@jeepeh:

You're maybe right, but morals on and no blood lust, you think Flash would go all out? Alucard may even stop him with TK then hypnosis.

Alucard on the other hand, whether morals are on or off, it's just the same. A morals on Alucard is the same as blood lusted Alucard.

If you see it that way then this is a spite match, the only way to stop him is to kill him millions of times.

Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

problem with alucard is that he is almost unkillable, pre schrödinger alucard would need to be killed like a gazillion times, but he is pretty fast. also his firepower is really low(magic powers are not much shown what they can do) i think Flash could beat him, just running through him a gazillion times shoudnt be a problem for him+he´s to fast to get hit by alucard

Flash will have to wait for Alucard to regenerate back to kill him again, and he has to do that a gazillion time, even with his super speed this is taking an eternity. also in a random encounter, even bloodlusted, unless he drop him into the speedforce, Flash will lose, because once killing Alucard one time Flash will stop running, and Alucard realising he can't tag Flash, he will simply mind rape him

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albertphytagoras said:

@chibi_cute said:

This. QFT.

This isn't true at all. Bleeding Edge Iron Man should at least be a tough match. Alucard's destructive capacity is relatively weak sauce and isn't getting through the armor. On the other hand, Iron Man might not do what's necessary to kill under the conditions specified in the OP.

Bleeding edge iron man isn't a street leveler.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By uberhikari

@uberhikari said:

@albertphytagoras said:

@chibi_cute said:

This. QFT.

You're right. But Alucard's not getting through Extremis either.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Chibi_cute

@uberhikari said:

@chibi_cute said:

@uberhikari said:

@albertphytagoras said:

@chibi_cute said:

This. QFT.

You're right. But Alucard's not getting through Extremis either.

The problem with alucard is that we never had to see the fullest potential of his destructive capability.. so we had to rely on abc logic.

Schrodinger alucard could definitely teleport into tony's suit.