• 59 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by loggi (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard falls into another world and walks into another territory. Jackie doesn't know who this mystery man is who's been terrorizing his territory, but he decides to set the status quo right.

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (7703 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be an awesome fight to see. But its kind of difficult to say who would win, it depends on the version of Alucard and how dark it is in regards to the location of the fight but overall I think Alucard would win.

#3 Posted by loggi (20 posts) - - Show Bio

You think Darkness doesn't have the endurance to keep up?

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16130 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate. I'm not sure either can put the other down.

#5 Posted by loggi (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Even Darkness can be killed.

#6 Posted by Strider92 (16130 posts) - - Show Bio

@loggi said:

Even Darkness can be killed.

So can Alucard doesn't mean that either of them have the means to do it.

#7 Posted by loggi (20 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@loggi said:

Even Darkness can be killed.

So can Alucard doesn't mean that either of them have the means to do it.

Point.

#8 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard.

#9 Posted by dondave (34560 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Cant the Darklings eat Alucard

#10 Posted by Ms. Omega (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Doubt it Alucard could eat the Darklings.

#11 Edited by NeonGameWave (7703 posts) - - Show Bio

@loggi: His power is limited and connected to the sheer amount of darkness present. He is still powerful even when near light but his powers do weaken when near a powerful light source and Jackie has his limits, he is only human. I personally think Alucard is kind of overrated when it comes to Schrodinger or even Pre-Schrodinger but overall he will outlast Jackie and probably kill him.

#12 Posted by Ms. Omega (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@loggi: His power is limited and connected to the sheer amount of darkness present. He is still powerful even when near light but his powers do weaken when near a powerful light source and Jackie has his limits, he is only human. I personally think Alucard is kind of overrated when it comes to Schrodinger or even Pre-Schrodinger but overall he will outlast Jackie and probably kill him.

Agreed

#13 Posted by dondave (34560 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega: but Alucard durability isn't all that great, he pierced by normal bullets

#14 Edited by Ms. Omega (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:@Ms. Omega: but Alucard durability isn't all that great, he pierced by normal bullets

True but he heals instantly from almost any damage he takes

#15 Edited by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre - Schrodinger:

Alucard wins 7/10

His familiars can do the fight for him

  • Dandy man - magic cards which can negate healing abilities
  • And that girl with gun which bullets can move in any direction hitting multiple targets in just one shot (sorry, forgot the name)
  • Baskerville hound for the darklings.

Post - Schrodinger:

Alucard 9/10

  • Omnipresence (although showing of that ability in the manga / anime can only make the user to be at 2 places at the same time)

At the end of the series, Alucard has acquired Schrödinger's quantum reality manipulation powers after absorbing him during the Millennium incident. This grants him the ability to exist wherever and however he wishes to. He can also exist in multiple places at once using this power, and he can appear in astral realms (being physically present in a person's mind for example). It also makes him completely immortal; any alterations to his person by outside forces can simply be imagined away, including fatal injuries.

#16 Posted by dondave (34560 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega:yes, but can he come back from being eaten

#17 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Real question is, can they?

#18 Posted by dondave (34560 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa: I don't see why not, Alucard has been shot by ordinary soldiers (although he did heal)

#19 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:

And he was reduce to things more worse than him getting eaten. He'll just come back, or kills them from the inside out.

Another thing which might happen is him using baskervile to eat every darklings or Jackie.

#20 Posted by Ms. Omega (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Yes he even came back from being wiped from existance so yes he can.

#21 Posted by dondave (34560 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega: My bad

#22 Posted by Floopay (8612 posts) - - Show Bio

Well obviously Post Schroedinger takes this, because he can't be killed, and Jackie would get curbstomped.

Pre-Schroedinger is still a doozy. He can cancel healing factors, use telepathic assault, can conjure familiars, can create an army by unleashing the souls within his body, etc. etc.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#23 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8737 posts) - - Show Bio

Much as I find Jackie much cooler I think Alucard would kill him.

#24 Posted by whacknasty (5605 posts) - - Show Bio

What is the most powerful level of Darkling Jackie  has summoned?

#25 Posted by Immortal777 (6932 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Stalemate. I'm not sure either can put the other down.

Online
#26 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww I thought it was castlevania alucard and marvel darkness

#27 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Stalemate. I'm not sure either can put the other down.

#28 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Jackie can tear his opponent using the absence of light inside his bowels. Can Alucard do the same, I don't know him?

#29 Edited by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis:

ALUCARD

Doesn't matter whether it's post or pre Schrodinger.

No - Life king wins

#30 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32846 posts) - - Show Bio

@whacknasty: probably this one

#31 Posted by whacknasty (5605 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jonny_Anonymous : Ah, thank you. That seems pretty formidable, though I dont now anything about Alucard's backup/minions.  
  
Your thoughts on the match up?
#32 Posted by Ms. Omega (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis said:

Jackie can tear his opponent using the absence of light inside his bowels. Can Alucard do the same, I don't know him?

Most likely he could do the same to Jackie Alucard has been know to tear his enemies apart also Jackie would also have to deal with his army familiars which most likely number in the millions

#33 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32846 posts) - - Show Bio

@whacknasty: I don't know, the only thing I know about Alucard is that his name is Dracula backwards lol

#34 Posted by whacknasty (5605 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jonny_Anonymous : Lol! Yeah thats about my level of knowledge too.  
  
@Ms. Omega: Jackie doesn't have a limit to the number of/ type of Darklings he can summon does he? I haven't heard of one, so not sure if a numbers advantage would exist for either. 
 
How powerful is the average familiar for Alucard?
#35 Posted by Ms. Omega (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

@whacknasty: Not really sure havent read The Darkness in a while the one thing I can remember is he summoned one the size of a building but it weakened him. As far as Alucard goes an average familiar for Alucard would be the demon dog Baskerville as far as it goes it can easily take out a massive group of people rather easily. The next group up from Baskerville would be the vampire's he has absorbed Luke Valentine, Dandy Man, and Rip Van Wrinkle each one of them can take out a moderately sized army on their own with little effort.

#36 Posted by whacknasty (5605 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ms. Omega: Cool, thank you. I'll try to read up on them : )
#37 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by whacknasty (5605 posts) - - Show Bio
@afueikawa: Awesome, thanks! I'll go though this, always seemed like a really cool character.
#39 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@whacknasty said:

@afueikawa: Awesome, thanks! I'll go though this, always seemed like a really cool character.

He's not a cool character.

He's a badass character. :-)

#40 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Well obviously Post Schroedinger takes this, because he can't be killed, and Jackie would get curbstomped.

Pre-Schroedinger is still a doozy. He can cancel healing factors, use telepathic assault, can conjure familiars, can create an army by unleashing the souls within his body, etc. etc.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

@afueikawa said:

Pre - Schrodinger:

Alucard wins 7/10

His familiars can do the fight for him

  • Dandy man - magic cards which can negate healing abilities
  • And that girl with gun which bullets can move in any direction hitting multiple targets in just one shot (sorry, forgot the name)
  • Baskerville hound for the darklings.

Post - Schrodinger:

Alucard 9/10

  • Omnipresence (although showing of that ability in the manga / anime can only make the user to be at 2 places at the same time)

At the end of the series, Alucard has acquired Schrödinger's quantum reality manipulation powers after absorbing him during the Millennium incident. This grants him the ability to exist wherever and however he wishes to. He can also exist in multiple places at once using this power, and he can appear in astral realms (being physically present in a person's mind for example). It also makes him completely immortal; any alterations to his person by outside forces can simply be imagined away, including fatal injuries.

I finish watching the OVAs and in them Alucard if anything was Severely weaken after the Shrodinger accident. He had to kill over 3 million lives he had acquired till he was all that was left. This means he killed Shrodinger soul as well making him not really all that power. Infarct I believe Seras would take Alucard easy at that point.

All that crap above per wiki has NEVER been shown by Alicard. Its really all Rubbish....

The Major wanted the Shrodinger to kill himself so his Omnipresence would cause Alucard loose all sense of himself. Thats why Alucard had to kill all his acquired souls.

Anyway....

#41 Posted by Floopay (8612 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:

It was stated Alucard had Schroedinger's omnipresence. The fact that Alucard seems weakened is merely because he hasn't regenerated yet or thought himself to be regenerated. Something he has done multiple times in the past. He killed every soul within himself except 1. Which means there were 2 souls standing, his own and 1 other. Now he is everywhere and nowhere. It is stated as clear as day...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#42 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Which is why he is weaker! He relies on the Mutiple Souls as Mario relies on Free Lives! Alucard couldnt be killed by Anderson or Walter EXCEPT when he hit Level 0 and seperated all his Spare Lives from himself. This is why Alucard is weak at that time. He killed all his Lives that give him that unlimited regeneration.

Being everywhere and nowhere is Hyperbole to me as well. As much Hyperbole Hulk saying he is the Strongest there is.

Simple fact is Alucard is at base Vampire level like Seras. Again there is no proof of what extent of capabilities Alucard has with his suppose Omnipresence.

#43 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Floopay said:

Well obviously Post Schroedinger takes this, because he can't be killed, and Jackie would get curbstomped.

Pre-Schroedinger is still a doozy. He can cancel healing factors, use telepathic assault, can conjure familiars, can create an army by unleashing the souls within his body, etc. etc.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

@afueikawa said:

Pre - Schrodinger:

Alucard wins 7/10

His familiars can do the fight for him

  • Dandy man - magic cards which can negate healing abilities
  • And that girl with gun which bullets can move in any direction hitting multiple targets in just one shot (sorry, forgot the name)
  • Baskerville hound for the darklings.

Post - Schrodinger:

Alucard 9/10

  • Omnipresence (although showing of that ability in the manga / anime can only make the user to be at 2 places at the same time)

At the end of the series, Alucard has acquired Schrödinger's quantum reality manipulation powers after absorbing him during the Millennium incident. This grants him the ability to exist wherever and however he wishes to. He can also exist in multiple places at once using this power, and he can appear in astral realms (being physically present in a person's mind for example). It also makes him completely immortal; any alterations to his person by outside forces can simply be imagined away, including fatal injuries.

I finish watching the OVAs and in them Alucard if anything was Severely weaken after the Shrodinger accident. He had to kill over 3 million lives he had acquired till he was all that was left. This means he killed Shrodinger soul as well making him not really all that power. Infarct I believe Seras would take Alucard easy at that point.

All that crap above per wiki has NEVER been shown by Alicard. Its really all Rubbish....

The Major wanted the Shrodinger to kill himself so his Omnipresence would cause Alucard loose all sense of himself. Thats why Alucard had to kill all his acquired souls.

Anyway....

@Floopay said:

@CadenceV2:

It was stated Alucard had Schroedinger's omnipresence. The fact that Alucard seems weakened is merely because he hasn't regenerated yet or thought himself to be regenerated. Something he has done multiple times in the past. He killed every soul within himself except 1. Which means there were 2 souls standing, his own and 1 other. Now he is everywhere and nowhere. It is stated as clear as day...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#44 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa:

Which is why he is weaker! He relies on the Mutiple Souls as Mario relies on Free Lives! Alucard couldnt be killed by Anderson or Walter EXCEPT when he hit Level 0 and seperated all his Spare Lives from himself. This is why Alucard is weak at that time. He killed all his Lives that give him that unlimited regeneration.

Being everywhere and nowhere is Hyperbole to me as well. As much Hyperbole Hulk saying he is the Strongest there is.

Simple fact is Alucard is at base Vampire level like Seras. Again there is no proof of what extent of capabilities Alucard has with his suppose Omnipresence.

#45 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:

Uh, isn't at level 0, Anderson didn't win, same goes for Walter.

Being everywhere and nowhere is Hyperbole to me as well. As much Hyperbole Hulk saying he is the Strongest there is.

Simple fact is Alucard is at base Vampire level like Seras. Again there is no proof of what extent of capabilities Alucard has with his suppose Omnipresence.

True, since he acquired that ability and the show ended. But just to proved that, just watch episodes where Schrodinger was using that ability. So since Alucard is now in possession of that ability, then he can do all that Schrodinger can do.

He killed all his Lives that give him that unlimited regeneration.

Just to clarify things for some Viners who believed that Alucard's regeneration is because of the souls inside him, that is FALSE.

Otherwise, he couldn't regenerate anymore during his fight with Anderson and Walter.

And with respect to the Anime / Manga, only humans can kill Alucard, more or less of that and they wouldn't win, which was proved all the way from OVA1 - OVA10, if Jackie is more or less human, then he can't win.

#46 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa said:

@CadenceV2:

Uh, isn't at level 0, Anderson didn't win, same goes for Walter.

True, since he acquired that ability and the show ended. But just to proved that, just watch episodes where Schrodinger was using that ability. So since Alucard is now in possession of that ability, then he can do all that Schrodinger can do.

Just to clarify things for some Viners who believed that Alucard's regeneration is because of the souls inside him, that is FALSE.

Otherwise, he couldn't regenerate anymore during his fight with Anderson and Walter.

And with respect to the Anime / Manga, only humans can kill Alucard, more or less of that and they wouldn't win, which was proved all the way from OVA1 - OVA10, if Jackie is more or less human, then he can't win.

They both had a chance to win and even Alucard knew they both had there chance. Its what Alucard considered fair. They blew. shame on them.

I can imagin him with the ability but even then didnt strike me as true Omnipresence. Schrodinger showed he can know whats going on at the present but nothing for futur events. What good is knowing the Present only in a fight?

Its not False as it was stated. I watch the Shows and read the Mangas online. Alucard Regeneration is limited to the lives and blood he has devoured. Seras was nearly killed with a few Scythe Stabs till she drank Pip's Blood and his life.

He could Regenerate as a decent Vampire could. His Fight with Anderson was strange all around. Walter Decimated Alucard hardcore. Alucard trick Walter into a win with a body switch and Walter himself was weakening as the battle dragged on. A stab to the heart would still end Alucard as Walter and Anderson said when Alucard is at Level 0.

BS. Anderson would have killed Alucard but Seras interfered. Proof right there it was plot device that saved Alucard. Jacki is also Human. Human with a powerful artefact called the Darkness.

I think Alucard can win Pre Schrodinger. Post Schrodinger is a mismatch as Alucard is way weaker.

#47 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:

I can imagin him with the ability but even then didnt strike me as true Omnipresence. Schrodinger showed he can know whats going on at the present but nothing for futur events. What good is knowing the Present only in a fight?

Well, omnipresence in the show was defined by Schrodinger himself, being EVERYWHERE and NOWHERE, nothing mentioned of being in the future. Only showing of this ability in full (IMO) is during the fight of Alucard with Rip Van, Schrodinger was holding a TV and he is on the ship as well, then when the scene switches back to the Major, Schrodinger is also there, then switch back again to the ship, and he is also there.

Alucard Regeneration is limited to the lives and blood he has devoured.

He could Regenerate as a decent Vampire could

That's why i contradict statements which state that his regeneration is based ONLY on the souls he have, since even he only have 1 (his own), he can still regenerate.

Jacki is also Human. Human with a powerful artefact called the Darkness

That artifact is < Holy grail (Longinus blah blah blah). It has God's (holy trinity - they are one) blood in it.

Wasn't enough to kill Alucard in one shot, another point durability feat for Alucard.

Post Schrodinger is a mismatch as Alucard is way weaker.

Way weaker but cannot be killed (in a way, since if he thinks he's not dead, then he's not - proven by Schrodinger being killed in several occasion and just as if nothing happened) and he can be at anyone's mind, like he was with that Vamp (idk the name) who can create illusions and get ass-kicked by Seras.

If Alucard do that in this fight, what would Jackie do? decapitate his own head?

#48 Posted by Floopay (8612 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Floopay: Which is why he is weaker! He relies on the Mutiple Souls as Mario relies on Free Lives! Alucard couldnt be killed by Anderson or Walter EXCEPT when he hit Level 0 and seperated all his Spare Lives from himself. This is why Alucard is weak at that time. He killed all his Lives that give him that unlimited regeneration.

Being everywhere and nowhere is Hyperbole to me as well. As much Hyperbole Hulk saying he is the Strongest there is.

Simple fact is Alucard is at base Vampire level like Seras. Again there is no proof of what extent of capabilities Alucard has with his suppose Omnipresence.

Are you kidding? Do you need it spelled out for you. The WHOLE SERIES tells you what his capabilities are with those powers...

He is everywhere and nowhere...stated right here.

Gets his head blown clear off his body, there is no mistaking it, his brains are EVERYWHERE

In the time it takes the Major to walk down the corridor, Shroedinger is already waiting for him in his chair....not even kind of hurt

With no means of getting on or on this helicarrier, he is there, why? Because he is omnipresent, he can be wherever he wants to be.

My manga chapter is corrupt, but whatever.

Jump to 1:00 - He's in Seras's mind, or at least in the bridge between Seras and Zorin's minds...

Schroedinger kills himself and chooses not to regenerate. In other words, he has chosen to be consciously be dead, as it has been proven that he can be alive if he merely wants to be.

Alucard then only disappears because Schroedinger's soul gets lost within him, and because there are too many souls muddled together, he cannot identify himself, and therefore cannot exist. Once it is down to Alucard and Schroedginer's soul, then there is no more confusion, and therefore Alucard has his abilities. Blood is the currency of the soul, and Alucard took all of Schroedinger's blood, and therefore gained his soul. And in the Hellsing Universe, that means he gains his abilities.

Over and above this it was stated several times that Alucard is stronger than your average vampire, and it was shown multiple times as well.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#49 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Floopay: Which is why he is weaker! He relies on the Mutiple Souls as Mario relies on Free Lives! Alucard couldnt be killed by Anderson or Walter EXCEPT when he hit Level 0 and seperated all his Spare Lives from himself. This is why Alucard is weak at that time. He killed all his Lives that give him that unlimited regeneration.

Being everywhere and nowhere is Hyperbole to me as well. As much Hyperbole Hulk saying he is the Strongest there is.

Simple fact is Alucard is at base Vampire level like Seras. Again there is no proof of what extent of capabilities Alucard has with his suppose Omnipresence.

Are you kidding? Do you need it spelled out for you. The WHOLE SERIES tells you what his capabilities are with those powers...

He is everywhere and nowhere...stated right here.

Gets his head blown clear off his body, there is no mistaking it, his brains are EVERYWHERE

In the time it takes the Major to walk down the corridor, Shroedinger is already waiting for him in his chair....not even kind of hurt

With no means of getting on or on this helicarrier, he is there, why? Because he is omnipresent, he can be wherever he wants to be.

My manga chapter is corrupt, but whatever.

Jump to 1:00 - He's in Seras's mind, or at least in the bridge between Seras and Zorin's minds...

Schroedinger kills himself and chooses not to regenerate. In other words, he has chosen to be consciously be dead, as it has been proven that he can be alive if he merely wants to be.

Alucard then only disappears because Schroedinger's soul gets lost within him, and because there are too many souls muddled together, he cannot identify himself, and therefore cannot exist. Once it is down to Alucard and Schroedginer's soul, then there is no more confusion, and therefore Alucard has his abilities. Blood is the currency of the soul, and Alucard took all of Schroedinger's blood, and therefore gained his soul. And in the Hellsing Universe, that means he gains his abilities.

Over and above this it was stated several times that Alucard is stronger than your average vampire, and it was shown multiple times as well.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

What is proven is Schrodinger is another Dr. Manhattan. The very saying Im Everywhere and Nowhere is rubbish. It means nothing. Its a contradictory at its finest. It clearly shows Schrodinger has a ability to physicaly spread himself out at mutiple places at the same time. Thats All you proven. There is no solid feats or explanation what his power is beyond that. Maybe he can only spread out 4 different ways including in ones mind.

Hardly a showing of Omnipresence. In fact it doesn't even say anywhere Omnipresence is his power. What is said he is Everywhere and Nowhere which means nothing. It looks like some fan made Wiki entry decided that counts as Omnipresence.

He more like Multiple Man who can teleport everywhere to me.

As for Alucard Durability without the Souls is still a Vampire who is Harmed and Slowed by Holy Weapons as well killed with a Heart Stab.

So hardly out of Darkness league. Infact base on feat of Shrodinger and Alucards lack of Souls he is a easy kill for Jakie Post Schrodinger.

Pre Schrodinger would be a fair fight that would challenge Jakie and kill him.

#50 Posted by Frocharocha (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a mess of a fight. But my vote goes to the Darkness,. At their full power, they are basically a cosmic entity similar to Galactus.