#1 Posted by bullseye1989 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a fight that has always interested me, i honestly dont know who would win.

#2 Posted by JohnConstantine (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard.  Curbstomp if ya ask me.

Welcome to the Vine BTW

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante.CURBSTOMP

#4 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, is this Hellsing Alucard (in which Constantine's post would probably be true), or Castlevania Alucard (in which Vance's post would probably be true)?

#5 Posted by bullseye1989 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellsing Alucard, thank u for reminding me now i can edit the topic name.

#6 Posted by JohnConstantine (21 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Wait, is this Hellsing Alucard (in which Constantine's post would probably be true), or Castlevania Alucard (in which Vance's post would probably be true)?"
I think it's Hellsing Alucard not sure......

If it is then this would more than likely be a curbstomp. Alucard is the most powerful vampire ever, He's been decapitated, had a stake go through his heart, had so many bullet enter his body he looked like swiss cheese and even been blown apart untill he literally nothing but a puddle of blood.........and he came back and rengerated without a scratch on him.

He only lets himself get hurt like that cause he's a machosinist of sorts I suppose. He enjoys it I guess
#7 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Alucard would win in a tough fight with Dante
#8 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
JohnConstantine said:
"Sparda said:
"Wait, is this Hellsing Alucard (in which Constantine's post would probably be true), or Castlevania Alucard (in which Vance's post would probably be true)?"

If it is then this would more than likely be a curbstomp. Alucard is the most powerful vampire ever, He's been decapitated, had a stake go through his heart, had so many bullet enter his body he looked like swiss cheese and even been blown apart untill he literally nothing but a puddle of blood.........and he came back and rengerated without a scratch on him.

He only lets himself get hurt like that cause he's a machosinist of sorts I suppose. He enjoys it I guess"
more likely enjoys the fear of his opponents. lol he's a show off more then anything else. 
#9 Posted by JohnConstantine (21 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"JohnConstantine said:
"Sparda said:

He only lets himself get hurt like that cause he's a machosinist of sorts I suppose. He enjoys it I guess"
more likely enjoys the fear of his opponents. lol he's a show off more then anything else. "
Yeah, I think he scares Seras sometimes lol
#10 Posted by bullseye1989 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

u guys come on, Dante has defeated very powerful demons almost with ease, I think Dante would take it but it would be the toughest fight of his life.

#11 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
bullseye1989 said:
"u guys come on, Dante has defeated very powerful demons almost with ease, I think Dante would take it but it would be the toughest fight of his life."
agreed but how is he going to kill the unkillable? 
#12 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"bullseye1989 said:
"u guys come on, Dante has defeated very powerful demons almost with ease, I think Dante would take it but it would be the toughest fight of his life."
agreed but how is he going to kill the unkillable? "
Thats what I am thinking
#13 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio
bullseye1989 said:
Dante has never fought anything like Alucard.

Alucard would win this easily.

1. He's faster
  2. Has more abilities
  3. Can bring out a army of people like Rip Van Winkle and The Dandy Man
I'd argue that the Dandy Man can take Alucard.
#14 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard will beat Dante senseless, Dante wouldn't know what the heck is going on with all Alucard's weird powers

#15 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante has beatin some of the biggest and baddest demon around. Alucard dosent stand a chance and Dante has some of the best weapons in the world.

#16 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante is stronger than Alacaurd. The only problem is, how is he going to kill the unkillable? 

#17 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Dante is stronger than Alacaurd. The only problem is, how is he going to kill the unkillable? "

Keep fighting until there are no more souls left?
#18 Posted by melvinmaverick (32 posts) - - Show Bio

#19 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard

#20 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante

#21 Posted by Nibiru (681 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante would lose to both Alucards.

#22 Posted by MorvusDraku (25 posts) - - Show Bio

dante and alucard have alot in common they both were red tranch coats they both fight monsters and demons they both can regnaeate they twin pistos a black gun with a silver gun like for excaple alucard has jackal and the casull and dante has ebony and ivrory (look at the simlerty of jackal and ebony and the simlertys between the casull and ivrory) now lets forget about the guns now thier both immortelle now here are some deffince alucard is a vimpier and dante is a half demon half human and alucarc weres sun gasses and a hat and dante carrys a big sword now i cant decide who wode win becuse i like them both so i dont know

#23 Posted by Noah Kenshiki (2463 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante

The only problem is he cant kill Alucard no matter how much he tries.

#24 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio
@JohnConstantine said:
"Alucard.  Curbstomp if ya ask me.Welcome to the Vine BTW "
#25 Posted by Psyron (1504 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" @JohnConstantine said:
"Alucard.  Curbstomp if ya ask me.Welcome to the Vine BTW "
"
#26 Posted by Daywalker (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante....All he has to do is cut him up in chunks......Sorry Alucard, but Dante's a beast!!! ;)
#27 Posted by Kayak (1308 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywalker said:
" Dante....All he has to do is cut him up in chunks......Sorry Alucard, but Dante's a beast!!! ;) "
Alucard has been ripped to pieces by gunfire and reduced to nothing but a pool of blood and he still regenerated. Physical damage simply wont do a thing to Alucard.
#28 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywalker said:
" Dante....All he has to do is cut him up in chunks......Sorry Alucard, but Dante's a beast!!! ;) "
Alucard regenerates from blood and benches weight equal to castles. Dante loses.
#29 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Noah Kenshiki said:
" Dante  The only problem is he cant kill Alucard no matter how much he tries. "
If this is the case, why did you choose Dante as the winner? How can he kill someone he can't kill? Your post contradicts itself.
#30 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywalker said:

lol nope
#31 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate Dante can not die and only a human can kill Alucard

#32 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante

#33 Posted by Kayak (1308 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

" @Daywalker said:

Alucard regenerates from blood and benches weight equal to castles. Dante loses. "
Since when has Alucard lifted that much weight?
#34 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" Dante "
how come?
#35 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Stalemate Dante can not die and only a human can kill Alucard "
I'm sure dante can die from Decap.
#36 Edited by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio

people keep claiming Alucard wins because he is immortal,but so is Dante
on DMC 3 for example,the weakest version of Dante is stabbed by scythes multiple times,but he is unfazed and basicaly laughs
DMC 4,a sword is pierced thought his hearth (or was it chest?),yet he casualy removes the sword,no knock out,no pain,no nothing

also,Nero (a dude weaker than Dante) easly lifts a giant monster,but Dante is stronger than him
not to mention,if we consider all powers,he can freeze time
Dante wins,at best this is a stalemate

#37 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
I'm sure dante can die from Decap. "
He will regrow from it did you ever watch the Anime?
#38 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
Nothing is stopping him from getting his head sliced off though I'm sure he can't regen that.
#39 Posted by Samurai X (565 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante can die, he almost died at the end of DMC1

Alucard wins with his eyes closed

#40 Edited by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Samurai X said:

" Dante can die, he almost died at the end of DMC1  Alucard wins with his eyes closed "

he is much stronger at DMC 4
and he almost died,only to be fine moments later (if i remember correct)
#41 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Samurai X said:
" Dante can die, he almost died at the end of DMC1  Alucard wins with his eyes closed "
In the Anime it was shown that he can not die not even the strongest hell demon could kill him after he gouged and crucified him and put Rebellion through his heart. Dante pulled himn self off like nothing happened released Devil Trigger and killed this Planet bust Hell Lord
#42 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
I'm sure dante can die from Decap. "
He will regrow from it did you ever watch the Anime? "

Yes I have Most dmg he took in it was getting impaled.
#43 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Samurai X said:
he is much stronger at DMC 4 "
And the Anime which is continuity
#44 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

there isn't anything Dante can do to hurt Alucard.

#45 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y: Which is why I said Stalemate since neither can kill each other only a human can kill Alucard and Dante can not die since Sparda is in him
#46 Edited by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y: 
the same rule applies for Alucard hurting Dante

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtiXwvni6ng

(the user who uploaded the video prevented it from being posted here,so you will have to check the link)

@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Samurai X said:
he is much stronger at DMC 4 "
And the Anime which is continuity "

yep
#47 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @SwaggaB0y: Which is why I said Stalemate since neither can kill each other only a human can kill Alucard and Dante can not die since Sparda is in him "

Dante can be Incap or Decap which equals a win
#48 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure Dante can die since Virgil is always trying to kill him.

#49 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @SwaggaB0y: Which is why I said Stalemate since neither can kill each other only a human can kill Alucard and Dante can not die since Sparda is in him "
Dante can be Incap or Decap which equals a win "
Ya and he will come back in under ten minutes he might not have as fast a healing factor but if he unleashes devil trigger that can incapacitate Alucard since it is a mystical attack he can also trap Alucard in Pandora
#50 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

Can he trap people in the box I didn't know it worked that way it was shown as a tool of destruction in DMC4 (weps in that game sucked btw)