Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

2 rounds

1st round Alucard vs Alex Mercer No Prep

Level 0 Alucard vs Alex Mercer with full knowledge on him and a month of prep.

Alucard has no master.

Win by death.

Battle in NYC

Who takes it?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Floopay

Alucard would DESTROY Mercer.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Alucard

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By niBBit

Whats Alucard have to put Mercer down. Doubt his guns would do much against Mercer. If Alucard summons his undead than they are simply either food for Mercer or cannon fodder since Mercer has large AOE attacks. I say Alex Mercer takes this.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ms__omega

Stalemate neither of them can kill each other.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Floopay

@Ms. Omega said:

Alucard's bullets are sufficient enough to cancel a character's regeneration factor, and rip through people who normally cannot be harmed by assault rifle fire. He can puncture through steel with relative ease, and his fangs are powerful enough to crush a magic bullet capable of ripping through multiple (5+) aircrafts without showing any signs of damage. Over and above this he has magical version of Hypnosis, and Mind Control. He can easily slice human beings in half with a single swing, and can throw a person in full SWAT gear 50+ meters effortlessly. I think he's got this :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sethlol

1st round is interesting but maybe Alex.

2nd Alucard god stomps.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

Alucard looks at Alex and says over and over "Quit hittin yourself, quit hittin yourself!"

Alucard both Rounds.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By niBBit

Round 1 - Alex Mercer wins by absorbing him.

Round 2 - Alucard mind controls him and the proceeds to tell Mercer to kill himself witch would be interesting to see because Alex Mercer survived a Nuke so i doubt that Mercer stabbing himself would kill him.

Alucard is strong for sure but i doubt he's stronger than a guy who trow cars and busses like they where toys and elbow drops tanks. Alucard has lost a limb/torn/damaged by far less than a Magic Bullter from Rip Van Winkle so i doubt it won't be hard for sombody like Alex Mercer who can morph his entire body into a weapon to to the same. Alucards jackal Gun IIRC is not Magical just more powerfull than his regular guns, thats why he could stop Anderson from healing witch would be ineffective against a guy who tanks Rocket Shells and Tank Shells for the lulz.

If Alucard releases his souls? free health for Mercer. Alex has never shown a side effect from absorbing people so Alucard would (probably) not be any different since Mercer also absorbs other infected/mutated opponents. If Walter managed to hurt Alucard by trowing him trough buildings and ripping him limb from limb (yes Alucard was hurt and was breathing heavily and later admitted that Walter almost had him) then Mercer could do the same.

Round 2 could be the only why fro Alucard to do something effective like mind control and prep otherwise i see this at best stalemate.

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

bump

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

@saiyan_earthling said:

Alucard

Trance241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Trance241

i know this is old but i wanted to bump it to ask. if Alex mercer is like a virus then should alucard win since vampries are immune and generally impervious to viruses and desiese even if its not the same since alex absorbs people i would think alucard would be immune to it since it is a virus? cause if that is the case then i give the whole fight to alucard

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#13  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Trance241 said:

i know this is old but i wanted to bump it to ask. if Alex mercer is like a virus then should alucard win since vampries are immune and generally impervious to viruses and desiese even if its not the same since alex absorbs people i would think alucard would be immune to it since it is a virus? cause if that is the case then i give the whole fight to alucard

Alucard can also absorb people.

Level 0 Alucard involves him utilizing the powers of every person whose blood he has drank over the yeahs - that includes full armies.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NeonGameWave

Stalemate.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Alucard summons one of his familiars, preferably the hell hound, then proceeds to eat Mercer. Adding an additional soul to his already large collection.

ZombieMowlcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ZombieMowlcher

Alucard: "Om nom nom."

Mercer: "Nuh-uh! Om nom nom."

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

This is untrue as Alucard can Cancel Healing Factors with Dandy Man Magic Cards as well as his Jackal Hand Gun.

Alucard simply has every advantage in this.

OpCharybdis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see.

Alucard: Immortal as long as he has spirits of those he's killed/devoured to back up on. #ofSpirits: Well over 3 mil.

Alex: Tanks Nukes as long as something that has biomass and is at least as big as a foot is nearby.

Result:...Aw F*** THIS!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By dondave

Alucard

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@opcharybdis: Last i checked doesn't he only need souls to survive if he is in 0 state release, and even then can't they only be destroyed by holy weapons?

Whats stopping Alucard from going Baskerville on his ass? He has devoured worse.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By russellmania77

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Alucard

#wins

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ghostrider2

Stalemate or Alex consumes him.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard easily mind rapes alex mercer.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate or Alex consumes him.

Alex can't consume a magical being.

@nibbit said:

Round 1 - Alex Mercer wins by absorbing him.

Round 2 - Alucard mind controls him and the proceeds to tell Mercer to kill himself witch would be interesting to see because Alex Mercer survived a Nuke so i doubt that Mercer stabbing himself would kill him.

Alucard is strong for sure but i doubt he's stronger than a guy who trow cars and busses like they where toys and elbow drops tanks. Alucard has lost a limb/torn/damaged by far less than a Magic Bullter from Rip Van Winkle so i doubt it won't be hard for sombody like Alex Mercer who can morph his entire body into a weapon to to the same. Alucards jackal Gun IIRC is not Magical just more powerfull than his regular guns, thats why he could stop Anderson from healing witch would be ineffective against a guy who tanks Rocket Shells and Tank Shells for the lulz.

If Alucard releases his souls? free health for Mercer. Alex has never shown a side effect from absorbing people so Alucard would (probably) not be any different since Mercer also absorbs other infected/mutated opponents. If Walter managed to hurt Alucard by trowing him trough buildings and ripping him limb from limb (yes Alucard was hurt and was breathing heavily and later admitted that Walter almost had him) then Mercer could do the same.

Round 2 could be the only why fro Alucard to do something effective like mind control and prep otherwise i see this at best stalemate.

Yes he survived a nuke but his body turned into goo and it took a crow to restore him to full health. Alex was already away from the explosion if that was point blank his body will vaporize instantly he will not survive.While schrodinger alucard will laugh at that kind of explosion.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ghostrider2

@chibi_cute: And why is that?He has no such limitation.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

This isn't fair for Alex Mercer. Last thing he is going to see...

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: How would you, or anyone know what Alex can, or cannot consume? There's nothing but ignorance to say that he cannot consume him. Nevertheless, Alucard would take the battle easily.

Alucard 9.5/ 10. The 0.5 is if Alex manages to get close and consume him, but then it wouldn't really be a battle would it?

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Alucard: "Om nom nom."

Mercer: "Nuh-uh! Om nom nom."

they kiss and make babies

the end

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Alucard would DESTROY Mercer.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Alucard... The guy is nearly unbeatable.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard is unstoppable. Level 0 release or not.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find it difficult to believe alucard can do anything to mercer, and vice versa.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 juiceboks  Moderator
Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: He could Devour him with Baskerville, Blast him with Pistols designed for regenerative beings, he is a magical being and as such can not be absorbed my Mercer, if this is schrodinger then we have a stomp on our hands.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: And why is that?He has no such limitation.

Because alucard is not even a living breathing being. He is not even alive he is run through magic His regeneration is not base on the regeneration of his cells it is through magic.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@chibi_cute: How would you, or anyone know what Alex can, or cannot consume? There's nothing but ignorance to say that he cannot consume him. Nevertheless, Alucard would take the battle easily.

Alucard 9.5/ 10. The 0.5 is if Alex manages to get close and consume him, but then it wouldn't really be a battle would it?

He is magic all part of him is magic he does not need cellular regeneration like mercer does.Alucard is not even a living breathing being. Mercer absorbing alucard is like absorbing a stone get it?

You need to research more on alucard dude.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: Alex doesn't have such limitation so if he gets close to him or Alucard gets close to Alex, he consumes him.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pope052

@chibi_cute: I agree that Alucard would win, but even if Alucard is all magic what makes you think Alex cannot absorb a magical being?

There's no say on what Alex can/cannot absorb, even if Alucard is magical. Alex hasn't attempted to absorb anything of the magical sort so it's the height of ignorance to say that he can't.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: its not ignorance to say he cant.its just common sense and logic mercer has no proof that he can absorb a magical being means he cant unless it is shown he can do it. its retarded its like saying batman can't beat hulk in a hand 2 hand combat. but it is never shown so the person stating that batman can't beat hulk is ignorant? Mercer is a virus.A virus can only take over a cell. Alucard has no cell which means mercer can't consume him.Science does not apply to magic.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pope052

@chibi_cute: You're being unfair saying Mercer has to prove he can absorb a magical being, Alex Mercer is dead. Even if he was somehow still alive, how would magical beings fit in to an infected world storyline? Exactly, they can't but since Mercer has not consumed or attempted to consume a magical being, you have no say on if he can or can't consume him until proven otherwise.

I doubt Alucard has absolutely no cells whatsoever. Even if he doesn't have any cells at all, what makes you think that Mercer will not be able to absorb him? It's nothing at all like saying Batman can't beat the Hulk in hand-to-hand combat. That's an obvious verdict and only an idiot would say Batman could do something like that. Alex hasn't absorbed a magical being so you can't tell whether he can or not.

"A virus can only take over a cell. Alucard has no cell which means mercer can't consume him".

That's true, but science doesn't apply when Mercer consumes something. Alex is all virus, when he consumes something/somebody he's forcing them inside of him, it shouldn't matter if they have cells or not.

So you're asking me to provide impossible proof that Alex can absorb a magical being, that's being unreasonable.

How about you provide evidence that Alucard has absolutely no cells whatsoever? Alucard may be a vampire, and is immortal. However Wolverine is immortal, but he still has cells. If Alucard had no cells then he wouldn't have been able to be born.

So either provide evidence to back your statement "Alucard has no cells", or i'm not going to continue in this debate...

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

Alucard may be a vampire, and is immortal. However Wolverine is immortal, but he still has cells. If Alucard had no cells then he wouldn't have been able to be born.

Wolverine is not immortal, he simply ages at a slowed rate, his age is due to his regen factor, a factor brought upon by his genetic mutation. Where as Alucards is due to Mystical Means, to compare the 2 is retarded. but i digress, Chibi is wrong in saying Alucard does not have cells, that is stupid, he has cells. he doesnt use them, but he has them. can they be infected? no. he is immune to all forms of disease and Poison. Though whats to stop Alucard from instead eating Alex with Baskerville?

But to the original argument, Can Alex eat Alucard? no. He can't be infected, and to consume him would be to consume thousands of souls, with many individuals who are much stronger than Alex. they would tear him apart form the inside out.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Chibi_cute

@pope052: Wrong Alucard is not a vampire. He is a demon taking form of a vampire.

Wrong again wolverine is not immortal. His rapid regeneration makes him look immortal but its not.

You clearly misunderstood my point about that cell thing. He was born human yes he did have cells. Im talking about the alucard that accepted the powers of the devil which physical body is nothing more to him he is just a soul thats why no one can harm him physically.

OpCharybdis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex already won. 'Tournament of the Mortals' had them at it and Alex won.

And no, he isn't a demon. In reality, Alucard's power comes from him being just about the first vampire, stacked on having consumed millions.

Funsiized, you're biasing Alucard. Who's to say Alex can't consume him? He absorbed Greene, who was a living hive mind. Just 'cause you say Alex can't consume Alucard, I'll say Alucard can't consume him (and it makes sense, too. Alex is a living virus. There's a possibility he doesn't even have a real soul. With no organs, possibly no souls, and no non-contaminated cells for Alucard to absorb, how can he eat Alex?). By the way, what do you mean by stronger? In terms of will, Alex has a hive mind to back him up, as well as Alucard's strength should he absorb him. If you mean physically stronger (which is highly unlikely), then one must consider that Alex is stronger than Alucard. Throwing a fully-armored SWAT 50 meters? Alex throws 70 ton tanks 10 city blocks.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man....this one is extremely hard for me...these two are some of my favorite characters of all time...

Okay, after reading all the comments, I think both sides are downplaying their opponent.

First off, Alucard isn't immortal. He specifically said "There is no such thing as immortal." However he is as close as one could get. He has absorbed over 3 million souls, and at Level 0 you would have to obliterate all of them coming at you at the same time to completely destroy him. He has so many abilities that I'm not even going to bother listing them. I'm going to assume we're not talking about Schrodinger Alucard, because he is omnipresent, and that's a little bit unfair to match him against anything short of an omnipotent being. So in the end, he is still just a vampire. The most powerful vampire in existence, but still just a vampire.

Alex, on the other hand, is a virus. He is livin bio-mass. That being said, he isn't human. He has no soul. That's like saying a cell, or an atom has a soul. As long as he has SOME form of biological mass to absorb, he could basically regenerate from everything and anything. That's not to say he's unbeatable. Either make sure to entirely destroy him on a molecular level, or wipe out every single biological life form on the planet so he has nothing to regenerate from. Believe it or not, the latter would probably be easier, unless you have some sort of energy beam that's more powerful than a nuke to the face. And YES, it was to the face. He didn't have time to escape from it, he was too busy saving New York.

Alrighty, so lets go over the pros of each character.

Strength- This isn't really a contest. Alucard lifts SWAT. Alex lifts tanks. With one hand. While running faster than cars.

Speed- This one could go either way. I mean Alucard dodges bullets regularly. But Alex runs up buildings and faster than cars without even trying. Neither have really showed their limits. So I'm going to consider this one a stalemate.

Abilities- This one goes to Alucard, easily. Alex may be able to shapeshift, but that's nothing compared to all the things Alucard is capable of, especially at Level 0. Alex using disguises wouldn't even be useful against Alucard, since Alucard will just kill EVERYBODY. While the claws, whipfist, hammerhands, etc. would definitely work on Alucard, he'd have to keep killing him over 3 million times lol. So yeah, abilities go to Alucard.

Durability- Well, I don't know what Alucard is fully capable of, since they never fully explain it. However, based on the fact that guns(special guns, but guns nonetheless) hurt him, and Alex is fine with rocket launchers and tanks, this one goes to Alex.

Weapons- Well, Alex's weapons are..well...um..himself. And I already went over that in abilities. So as for Alucard's weaponry, I'd say he'd pretty much be outta luck against Alex. Since Alex tanks....tanks, along with Helicopters, missiles, etc., I can't imagine that Alucard's bullets will do any permanent damage, especially if Alex can regenerate with people nearby. But I suppose the same goes for Alucard. So while Alucard may eventually wear Alex down, Alex can do the same to Alucard, and since he has better durability, this one has to go to Alex. Just barely.

Well would ya look at that.. It all comes down to one thing: consuming. But there's one big problem. We don't know if either one could consume the other. Alucard has never come upon a living virus like Alex, and Alex has never consumed a creature of darkness like Alucard. So if we're being fair, either neither of them could consume the other, or they both could. Saying anything else would just be ignorant.

With that being said....I have to give it to...drumroll please...Alex.

Both of them are extremely powerful, and damn near invulnerable. Because of this, they could keep fighting for days...actually weeks...no wait months....screw it, they could fight for years. By the time they were done, every person on the planet would have been consumed by Alex, or absorbed by Alucard. But eventually, after everyone was dead and gone, Alex would eventually put Alucard down. Alex doesn't have a brain, so he can't be manipulated by Alucard's powers. I just can't think of anything that Alucard could do to permanently put Alex down. And while the same goes for Alucard, Alex is just stronger and more durable. The only reason Alex wins, is because it would take LONGER for him to lose.

Man, that actually hurt me to decide a winner lol...if anyone cares to dispute me, I welcome it. If not, I bid all of you farewell!

Jmarshmallow

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man....this one is extremely hard for me...these two are some of my favorite characters of all time...

Okay, after reading all the comments, I think both sides are downplaying their opponent.

First off, Alucard isn't immortal. He specifically said "There is no such thing as immortal." However he is as close as one could get. He has absorbed over 3 million souls, and at Level 0 you would have to obliterate all of them coming at you at the same time to completely destroy him. He has so many abilities that I'm not even going to bother listing them. I'm going to assume we're not talking about Schrodinger Alucard, because he is omnipresent, and that's a little bit unfair to match him against anything short of an omnipotent being. So in the end, he is still just a vampire. The most powerful vampire in existence, but still just a vampire.

Alex, on the other hand, is a virus. He is livin bio-mass. That being said, he isn't human. He has no soul. That's like saying a cell, or an atom has a soul. As long as he has SOME form of biological mass to absorb, he could basically regenerate from everything and anything. That's not to say he's unbeatable. Either make sure to entirely destroy him on a molecular level, or wipe out every single biological life form on the planet so he has nothing to regenerate from. Believe it or not, the latter would probably be easier, unless you have some sort of energy beam that's more powerful than a nuke to the face. And YES, it was to the face. He didn't have time to escape from it, he was too busy saving New York.

Alrighty, so lets go over the pros of each character.

Strength- This isn't really a contest. Alucard lifts SWAT. Alex lifts tanks. With one hand. While running faster than cars.

Speed- This one could go either way. I mean Alucard dodges bullets regularly. But Alex runs up buildings and faster than cars without even trying. Neither have really showed their limits. So I'm going to consider this one a stalemate.

Abilities- This one goes to Alucard, easily. Alex may be able to shapeshift, but that's nothing compared to all the things Alucard is capable of, especially at Level 0. Alex using disguises wouldn't even be useful against Alucard, since Alucard will just kill EVERYBODY. While the claws, whipfist, hammerhands, etc. would definitely work on Alucard, he'd have to keep killing him over 3 million times lol. So yeah, abilities go to Alucard.

Durability- Well, I don't know what Alucard is fully capable of, since they never fully explain it. However, based on the fact that guns(special guns, but guns nonetheless) hurt him, and Alex is fine with rocket launchers and tanks, this one goes to Alex.

Weapons- Well, Alex's weapons are..well...um..himself. And I already went over that in abilities. So as for Alucard's weaponry, I'd say he'd pretty much be outta luck against Alex. Since Alex tanks....tanks, along with Helicopters, missiles, etc., I can't imagine that Alucard's bullets will do any permanent damage, especially if Alex can regenerate with people nearby. But I suppose the same goes for Alucard. So while Alucard may eventually wear Alex down, Alex can do the same to Alucard, and since he has better durability, this one has to go to Alex. Just barely.

Well would ya look at that.. It all comes down to one thing: consuming. But there's one big problem. We don't know if either one could consume the other. Alucard has never come upon a living virus like Alex, and Alex has never consumed a creature of darkness like Alucard. So if we're being fair, either neither of them could consume the other, or they both could. Saying anything else would just be ignorant.

With that being said....I have to give it to...drumroll please...Alex.

Both of them are extremely powerful, and damn near invulnerable. Because of this, they could keep fighting for days...actually weeks...no wait months....screw it, they could fight for years. By the time they were done, every person on the planet would have been consumed by Alex, or absorbed by Alucard. But eventually, after everyone was dead and gone, Alex would eventually put Alucard down. Alex doesn't have a brain, so he can't be manipulated by Alucard's powers. I just can't think of anything that Alucard could do to permanently put Alex down. And while the same goes for Alucard, Alex is just stronger and more durable. The only reason Alex wins, is because it would take LONGER for him to lose.

Man, that actually hurt me to decide a winner lol...if anyone cares to dispute me, I welcome it. If not, I bid all of you farewell!

Jmarshmallow

........... Dandy Man Healing Factor canceling MAGIC Cards for the epic win.

Your forget that power? Also Mercer has a soul if he has a will. Mercer soul gets absorbed like everyone elses.

I disputed it, with one sentence too.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@cadencev2: Ahhhh, Dandy Man's cards. I forgot to mention those, I appreciate you reminding me! However, it doesn't really apply to Alex Mercer.

Much like the consumption argument, his magic cards have only been shown to work against vampires, and other dark creatures. There is no evidence to suggest it would work on Alex. And even if it did, they wouldn't really affect Alex's "healing factor"(if you'd even call it that) now that I think about it. The Dandy Man's magic cards work against MAGICAL beings. Once again, Alex isn't magic. He's science.

Oh, and I understand what you mean, but having will doesnt mean you have a soul. Dogs have will. They can choose to do as they please. Are you suggesting they have souls? So it still stands, if one can consume, so can the other, since it's all just speculation on whether it would work or not.

Good try, but I stick with my conclusion, as much as it pains me. Sorry, not quite disputed yet! I look forward to your response!

Jmarshmallow

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Pokergeist

@jmarshmallow said:

@cadencev2: Ahhhh, Dandy Man's cards. I forgot to mention those, I appreciate you reminding me! However, it doesn't really apply to Alex Mercer.

Much like the consumption argument, his magic cards have only been shown to work against vampires, and other dark creatures. There is no evidence to suggest it would work on Alex. And even if it did, they wouldn't really affect Alex's "healing factor"(if you'd even call it that) now that I think about it. The Dandy Man's magic cards work against MAGICAL beings. Once again, Alex isn't magic. He's science.

Oh, and I understand what you mean, but having will doesnt mean you have a soul. Dogs have will. They can choose to do as they please. Are you suggesting they have souls? So it still stands, if one can consume, so can the other, since it's all just speculation on whether it would work or not.

Good try, but I stick with my conclusion, as much as it pains me. Sorry, not quite disputed yet! I look forward to your response!

Jmarshmallow

It actually worked on Alexander Anderson. Alucard hit Alexander with them and he could not Regen after that.

Alexander Regen is Science (not magic) base Regen. Danady Mans cards cancel that.

Thergo they will work on Mercer.

Alucard wins.

Also yes, I belive Dogs have souls, in fact in most FICTIONOUS MAGIC works, there are ANIMAL SPIRITS. So yes.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: @cadencev2: At the beginning of the series, it was thought to be divine regeneration. Then, Anderson claimed that it was nanotechnology. Then, even further in the series, it was agreed that there wasn't technology powerful enough to regenerate him as much as it did. So it was divine regen. Divine regen is supernatural. And supernatural is MAGIC. So while science may have been involved, so was magic, which means it can still only be assumed that it works on magical beings. Assuming anything more would be just that, an ASSUMPTION.

And dogs having souls is a theological discussion, not one that I really want to have on a comic site lol. So let me rephrase my question. Do you believe viruses have souls? If you say yes, then I would reevaluate your scientific and religious beliefs lol.

Jmarshmallow

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2: @cadencev2: At the beginning of the series, it was thought to be divine regeneration. Then, Anderson claimed that it was nanotechnology. Then, even further in the series, it was agreed that there wasn't technology powerful enough to regenerate him as much as it did. So it was divine regen. Divine regen is supernatural. And supernatural is MAGIC. So while science may have been involved, so was magic, which means it can still only be assumed that it works on magical beings. Assuming anything more would be just that, an ASSUMPTION.

And dogs having souls is a theological discussion, not one that I really want to have on a comic site lol. So let me rephrase my question. Do you believe viruses have souls? If you say yes, then I would reevaluate your scientific and religious beliefs lol.

Jmarshmallow

Actually that is not right either. @floopay knows exact issues Im sure, I do no it was stated by Alexander and the Hellsing Organization he was Scientificly Created. He is Wolverine with a Regen. He is a Grown Biological human.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Floopay

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

Actually that is not right either. @floopay knows exact issues Im sure, I do no it was stated by Alexander and the Hellsing Organization he was Scientificly Created. He is Wolverine with a Regen. He is a Grown Biological human.

It's never stated whether it's technological or divine for his regeneration...

However, it is more than likely through magic. Iscariot doesn't exactly follow the same rules as the rest of the Vatican, and it is already confirmed that Anderson does use spells and magic. In the anime they state that his healing has been upgraded, which again, doesn't mean anything. Could be a more powerful spell, or better technology.

As for Alucard's magic, it is both natural and magical. Alucard has a natural regenerative healing factor granted by being a vampire. However, his regeneration and his other abilities are also restricted via the occult spells the Hellsing organization placed on Alucard to limit his abilities and tame him.

As for Supernatural being magic, that's just plain false. Supernatural is anything that exceeds reality. Science fiction, metahumans, and yes magic. It is not limited to magic, it is all encompassing.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay