Alucard vs. Aizen

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By NeonGameWave

Round 2 goes to Aizen, he is faster, stronger, more durable and he would make better use of his prep than Alucard would. Assuming they are both in character, Alucard would allow Aizen to get in a few hits. I don`t see how Alucard`s abilities will be too much for a person like Aizen who far outclasses him in speed as well as durability. I know Alucard has Schrodinger but the actual assumption of omnipresence stirs up confusion for me because is it actually proven and has Alucard mastered his quantum abilities? Aizen`s kidos should help deal with Alucard and with one day of prep he could even get Szayelaporro Granz to help build or create a specific device to take care of Alucard. I don`t see how Alucard could deal with Aizen`s shikai either, because eventually he will be ensnared by the absolute hypnosis.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

Are you serious? So even though the name of the ability is "complete hypnosis" and even though Aizen explains it as hypnosis, you're claiming that it's not hypnosis? LOL! Again, this is simply another example of you manipulating information and facts to try and gain the upper hand in a debate. It's really a despicable trait to possess.

Here are the scans confirming it. Aizen flat out states that, "Complete hypnosis controls the 5 senses." See, this is the type of stuff you do. You get backed into a corner with evidence, then you start making stuff up or manipulating facts and information.

Moreover, your argument doesn't even make any sense. Aizen's shikai ability isn't a "physical attack," it's a mental attack. You can't distort someone's senses without distorting how they translate sensory information into a mental representation of reality. By definition if you distort someone's senses you're distorting their mind.

you're trolling right? so now you take technics names as evidence? what's about Vegeta's Big Bang or Omega Shenron's Nova Star in dragon Ball? you're now saying there are evidences to their Solar System bust ability?

you bring me exactly the scans i need. read what Sauske said : "controls the 5 senses, to the point that it can make the target misinterpret another person's form, shape, mass, feel and smell"

why do you think Tite Kubo will bother himself with such long explanation using 5 senses parameters if it's only mind hypnosis? he could just say: "controls the mind, and make target imagine what i want". any reader of this scan will have the intuition it's material, physical hypnosis, that control the 5 senses not an astral technic that attack the mind.

if you still don't comprehend, i'll explain it otherwise to you : senses are the physical part, the in-put of reality perception, the mind is the astral part, the out-put of reality perception, to hypnotize a person you can attack directly his astral part the mind, or jam his physical parts the senses. the operation of hypnosis between to two is completely different.

so? convinced? no? ok, bring me one scan where it's mentionned it hynotize the mind, all scans state clearly it controls the 5 senses.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By NeonGameWave

@the_mighty_Beyonder: Can`t Aizen just get Szayelaporro Granz to build him a device for Round 2?

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By uberhikari

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

@uberhikari said:

Are you serious? So even though the name of the ability is "complete hypnosis" and even though Aizen explains it as hypnosis, you're claiming that it's not hypnosis? LOL! Again, this is simply another example of you manipulating information and facts to try and gain the upper hand in a debate. It's really a despicable trait to possess.

Here are the scans confirming it. Aizen flat out states that, "Complete hypnosis controls the 5 senses." See, this is the type of stuff you do. You get backed into a corner with evidence, then you start making stuff up or manipulating facts and information.

Moreover, your argument doesn't even make any sense. Aizen's shikai ability isn't a "physical attack," it's a mental attack. You can't distort someone's senses without distorting how they translate sensory information into a mental representation of reality. By definition if you distort someone's senses you're distorting their mind.

you're trolling right? so now you take technics names as evidence? what's about Vegeta's Big Bang or Omega Shenron's Nova Star in dragon Ball? you're now saying there are evidences to their Solar System bust ability?

you bring me exactly the scans i need. read what Sauske said : "controls the 5 senses, to the point that it can make the target misinterpret another person's form, shape, mass, feel and smell"

why do you think Tite Kubo will bother himself with such long explanation using 5 senses parameters if it's only mind hypnosis? he could just say: "controls the mind, and make target imagine what i want". any reader of this scan will have the intuition it's material, physical hypnosis, that control the 5 senses not an astral technic that attack the mind.

if you still don't comprehend, i'll explain it otherwise to you : senses are the physical part, the in-put of reality perception, the mind is the astral part, the out-put of reality perception, to hypnotize a person you can attack directly his astral part the mind, or jam his physical parts the senses. the operation of hypnosis between to two is completely different.

so? convinced? no? ok, bring me one scan where it's mentionned it hynotize the mind, all scans state clearly it controls the 5 senses.

Again, there you go lying and manipulating information. Dude, seriously, stop lying about what I write. It's really starting to piss me off. I did NOT use the techniques name as evidence. I clearly said that Aizen himself states that his ability is hypnosis.

Are you crazy?

Unohana Retsu says, "That is...the 'ritual' for the HYPNOSIS, isn't it?"

Aizen says, "Correct. 'Complete Hypnosis' controls the 5 senses to the point that it can make the target misinterpret another person's form, shape, mass, feel and smell to be that of the 'enemy.' In other words, you could make a dragon out of a fly and a field of flowers out of a swamp, IN THE EYES OF THE HYPNOTIZED."

Can you read English? Would you like me to quote it again? "IN THE EYES OF THE HYPNOTIZED"

Now, read the second scan I linked.

No Caption Provided

Aizen says, "And the initiation condition for the HYPNOSIS is to show the enemy the release of Kyouka Suigetsu. After seeing it just once, that person will completely succumb to the HYPNOSIS. After that, every time I release Kyouka Suigetsu that person will become my completely HYPNOTIZED slave."

Again, can you freaking read English? Can you not see that Aizen refers to his own ability as HYPNOSIS?

You can't hypnotize somebody's senses. That's stupid. But you can control somebody's senses through hypnosis.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NeonGameWave:

i don't know if the character can get external help, it depends on OP. ask

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@uberhikari:

naaah, i don't buy it, it's clearly frankly stating control the 5 senses, until you bring an actual scan where it says "mind control" your arguments still weak.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Dredeuced

I don't think either of you have a real point, you could both be right, it's not specific enough. Aizen could be affecting the sensory input that goes to the mind, or he could be affecting the Mind's interpretation of the sensory input. Neither is wrong, I don't think Kubo even knows enough about sensory brain functions to have detailed it either way.

Avatar image for ultimate_riddler
Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited the OP to clear that up. No interference or assistance from other characters, even with prep.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_mighty_Beyonder: You claim it's a physical attack? How does this affect someone that can alter his physical state at will?

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By uberhikari

@NeonGameWave:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@uberhikari:

naaah, i don't buy it, it's clearly frankly stating control the 5 senses, until you bring an actual scan where it says "mind control" your arguments still weak.

Wow. So even though the technique is called "Complete Hypnosis," even though Unohana refers to it as hypnosis, even though Aizen confirms that it is hypnosis, and even though Aizen refers to the ability as hypnosis, you refuse to believe that it is hypnosis? LOLOLOLOL! You're nothing but a troll.

Your problem is that you're confusing hypnosis with mind control. Hypnosis =/= mind control. Aizen's hypnosis is NOT mind control. When Aizen hypnotizes you he can't make you do what he wants you to do. For example, if you're under the influence of Kyouka Suigetsu Aizen can't make you jump off a building. This would be mind control. But Aizen can control your five senses through hypnosis and make you perceive things that aren't there (hallucinate) or distort your senses (illusion). Aizen controls your senses by hypnotizing you. This is a form of mental manipulation, but it's not mind control. That's what his ability is. This is plainly stated by Unohana Retsu and Aizen, on panel, several times.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Ultimate_Riddler: Is Aizen allowed help for Round 2 in regards to his one day of prep in which he could get information or technological assistance from another character such as one of the Espadas?

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NeonGameWave said:

@Ultimate_Riddler: Is Aizen allowed help for Round 2 in regards to his one day of prep in which he could get information or technological assistance from another character such as one of the Espadas?

No to help in fashioning devices, but yes to gaining information. This applies to both men.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By uberhikari

@NeonGameWave said:

Round 2 goes to Aizen, he is faster, stronger, more durable and he would make better use of his prep than Alucard would. Assuming they are both in character, Alucard would allow Aizen to get in a few hits. I don`t see how Alucard`s abilities will be too much for a person like Aizen who far outclasses him in speed as well as durability. I know Alucard has Schrodinger but the actual assumption of omnipresence stirs up confusion for me because is it actually proven and has Alucard mastered his quantum abilities? Aizen`s kidos should help deal with Alucard and with one day of prep he could even get Szayelaporro Granz to help build or create a specific device to take care of Alucard. I don`t see how Alucard could deal with Aizen`s shikai either, because eventually he will be ensnared by the absolute hypnosis.

First, did you even read the manga? Aizen did master Schrodinger's ability. This is why it took him 30 years to reappear at the end of the manga.

Second, I've already explained that Kyouka Suigetsu wouldn't work on Alucard.

Third, did you even read the reponses in the thread? We've already provided scans that show what Schrodinger's ability was. It's quantum manipulation that allows him to be anywhere he wills himself to be. It also allows him to negate any damage done to himself simply by imagining himself in a perfectly normal state.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Dredeuced

Also, Schrodinger's omnipresence ability would hard counter Aizen's shikai, if I'm reading it correctly. The counter to Aizen's shikai is being in contact with the sword directly, as shown by Gin, Yamamoto, and even Hitsugaya (the illusion broke when Aizen cut him, through him being in contact with the sword). If Alucard is anywhere he wills himself to be, he would be in contact with Aizen's sword at all times and thus unaffected by Kyouka Suigetsu.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By NeonGameWave

@uberhikari: I watched the anime, both the original and ultimate. I haven`t read the manga but I have seen some of the key manga scans in regards to the feats of Alucard, Schrodinger being included. Schrodinger is confusing to me though because I`m not sure if Alucard has mastered it or truly understands what it is capable of.

Can`t Aizen use kidos and soul reaping techniques to deal with the soul of Schrodinger? Also Aizen should have more experience in regards to fighting and understanding the principles of sheer power as he is a spirit being in essence of a form as he is a dimensional immortal who was around for a long time. He probably has the experience advantage on his side.

True. But Alucard can`t do much to Aizen either and if Aizen is allowed help in inclusion to his prep he could always get help from Szayelaporro Granz in regards to finding out information about Alucard and how to counter his complicated abilities. I`ve heard before that to defeat Alucard is to make him forget who he is in regards to his ability of understanding who he is as a single individual due to the fact that he got rid of the millions of souls that were within him but during that process he lost himself and in essence became an empty shell until the soul of Schrodinger came along and filled that void. If so, Aizen has more of a chance at winning as he would know this in regards to his one day of prep and being the highly intelligent as well as cunning individual that he is would make it more plausible.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@uberhikari said:

@Ultimate_Riddler: well, i cleared my arguments, and for me and many others (read next posts) it's an obvious victory to Aizen, Alucard doesn't have the means or the power to harm Aizen in neither rounds, while Aizen has his chances in round 1.

@uberhikari: i never read your comment, but since we're there, hypnosis =/=Kyouka Suigetsu and hypnosis =/= Sakanade, hypnosis is an astral attack that affect the mind, while Sakanade and Kyouka Suigetsu are physical attacks that control all senses. you can't make conparison between Alucard's resistence to hypnosis & his reaction to Kyouka Suigetsu. and you can't make comparison between Aizen reaction to hypnosis and his reaction to Sakanade (which by the way he found a way to surpass easily)

I've pointed this out to you on several occasions, but you just refuse to stop: you have a very bad habit of lying, manipulating information or changing what people say.

@uberhikari said:

Actually, no. Why do you think no one else has mentioned Kyouka Suigetsu? Because it won't work on Alucard. Alucard has shown resistance to mind control/hypnosis and illusions.

This is what I said. I said that Alucard has shown resistance to mind control, hypnosis and illusions. Then you changed what I said to, "Alucard has shown resistance to hypnosis."

Moreover, Aizen's technique is called "complete hypnosis". Kanzen Saimin, which is the name of Aizen's technique, literally translates as complete hypnosis. Aizen even states this when Unohana Retsu tracks him down. Aizen's shikai technique is hypnosis that controls the five senses. But even if it was some kind of mind control like controlling a person's five senses and making people see illusions, it wouldn't matter because Alucard has shown resistance to that to.

@girugamesh said:

@uberhikari said:

@girugamesh said:

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder: You were able to post videos for Bleach, so doing the same for Hellsing would be better than nothing at all. Simply stating Alucard doesn't have the means isn't going to get anybody anywhere. Here's a perfectly reasonable question. With his magic; hypnosis, telekinesis, precognition, shadow manipulation, illusion casting, intangibility, etc. All these powers Alucard has. Can you give some measure of proof for why these will be ineffective against Sōsuke? I also read that Alucard has some measure of superhuman speed, able to move faster than one can see, plus I believe he can teleport.

Alucard has :

• magic bullets, magic glove (not enough power or speed to harm Aizen)
  • demon dogs, shadows (can be blown away by a wave of reiatsu)
  • telekinesis (never used in fight and didn't show enough power to handle Aizen level of power)
  • speed (He can move faster than the eye can see, so do Aizen at higher level i think, since he blitzed Abarai who can blitz normal people)
  • precognition (based on analysing opponent movements, but i don't think it's enough if the opponent is faster)
  • intangibility (defensive, can't harm Aizen with it)
  • hypnosis, illusions (that's the only good shot Alucard has, but i think once he touch Aizen he will sense him and free himself from illusion, just like Zaraki did with Tousen and Yamamoto did with Aizen) (that if Alucard succeed in casting his illusion before Aizen use his Shikai)

i don't think a standard Alucard can teleport, if it was so, he wouldn't be waiting all that time to get to London for the final fight.

This has already been established; Aizen has better overall stats than Alucard, and with the power of his shikai, he should take round 1.

But there is no possible way to win round 2, since Alucard is pretty much immortal.

Actually, no. Why do you think no one else has mentioned Kyouka Suigetsu? Because it won't work on Alucard. Alucard has shown resistance to mind control/hypnosis and illusions.

True, but one could say that it's sensory distortion rather than mind-hacking him.

Either way, Aizen still wins. He could just fly up and fire down techniques on Alucard, as I say the fight would go on for ages as Aizen would need to deplete all of Alucard's souls (unless he goes level 0, which will make the fight more difficult but considerably quicker).

Round 2 will be a stalemate or Alucard wins.

Not really. You can keep saying the same thing over and over again, but it won't make it true. Alucard has hypersonic+ movement and reaction speed, he can phase through solid matter, become incorporeal, teleport, and has hax regeneration that Aizen has no answer for. He could stay up there until hell freezes over and he wouldn't be able to kill Alucard. Plus, I don't know where you're getting this idea that Alucard loses a soul every time he regenerates and/or dies. It's a popular misconception about the series, but it's a misconception nevertheless. Just like the misconception that he needs to be stabbed in the heart to die.

You say that as if I'd repeated myself loads of times with that argument. Don't be so quick to dismiss someone in future.

Hypersonic+? Prove it. Because I've watched the OVAs and read the manga and I don't seem to recall anything that puts him above hypersonic. Just as a heads up, I hope you aren't going to bring up the "I can catch a magic bullet in my teeth" as an argument, because that places him in the hypersonic range (indeed, it's one of the only things that does). And remind me of the last time Alucard became intangible in a fight, because I sure as hell didn't see him using it against Anderson when he nearly died.

Where am I getting that idea from? Well there is actually a lot in the later chapters to suggest it. But hey, let's say I'm totally barking up the wrong tree. How does Alucard intend to attack Aizen, who will see every threat coming and can stay up in the air? Round 1 is at least a stalemate. Moreover, no, you can affect the senses without interfering with the mind, the senses are part of the physical body.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

@NeonGameWave:

@uberhikari:

Wow. So even though the technique is called "Complete Hypnosis," even though Unohana refers to it as hypnosis, even though Aizen confirms that it is hypnosis, and even though Aizen refers to the ability as hypnosis, you refuse to believe that it is hypnosis? LOLOLOLOL! You're nothing but a troll.

Your problem is that you're confusing hypnosis with mind control. Hypnosis =/= mind control. Aizen's hypnosis is NOT mind control. When Aizen hypnotizes you he can't make you do what he wants you to do. For example, if you're under the influence of Kyouka Suigetsu Aizen can't make you jump off a building. This would be mind control. But Aizen can control your five senses through hypnosis and make you perceive things that aren't there (hallucinate) or distort your senses (illusion). Aizen controls your senses by hypnotizing you. This is a form of mental manipulation, but it's not mind control. That's what his ability is. This is plainly stated by Unohana Retsu and Aizen, on panel, several times.

I wouldn't waste any more time arguing with this guy. He claims to like Alucard more than Aizen, but he doesn't post videos to show Alucard's feats while he does for Aizen. He says he reads the manga online so he can't post scans, but he could just take screenshots if he was really trying to prove his point. I ask for scans so I can see a clear comparison between Aizen and Alucard's strength and ability, but he says it's up to me despite the fact I was never claiming Alucard was superior. I ask for proof and he provides nothing. Also...

1st : i like Alucard more than Aizen

Aizen isn't a lame vampire, he is superior to Alucard in raw power, durability, speed, strenght, energy blast, energy shield, combat skill, special technics...

I rest my case.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By uberhikari

@NeonGameWave said:

@uberhikari: I watched the anime, both the original and ultimate. I haven`t read the manga but I have seen some of the key manga scans in regards to the feats of Alucard, Schrodinger being included. Schrodinger is confusing to me though because I`m not sure if Alucard has mastered it or truly understands what it is capable of.

Can`t Aizen use kidos and soul reaping techniques to deal with the soul of Schrodinger? Also Aizen should have more experience in regards to fighting and understanding the principles of sheer power as he is a spirit being in essence of a form as he is a dimensional immortal who was around for a long time. He probably has the experience advantage on his side.

True. But Alucard can`t do much to Aizen either and if Aizen is allowed help in inclusion to his prep he could always get help from Szayelaporro Granz in regards to finding out information about Alucard and how to counter his complicated abilities. I`ve heard before that to defeat Alucard is to make him forget who he is in regards to his ability of understanding who he is as a single individual due to the fact that he got rid of the millions of souls that were within him but during that process he lost himself and in essence became an empty shell until the soul of Schrodinger came along and filled that void. If so, Aizen has more of a chance at winning as he would know this in regards to his one day of prep and being the highly intelligent as well as cunning individual that he is would make it more plausible.

First, I just told you that he mastered the ability, lol.

Here are the scans where The Major explains Schrodinger's abilities and explains the impact it will have on Alucard. He basically explains that Schrodinger's ability, i.e. his ability to be wherever he wills himself to be, is predicated on self-recognition. After Alucard absorbs Schrodinger, Schrodinger mixes in with the millions of lives that Alucard has already absorbed and thus becomes incapable of recognizing himself. Afterwards, Alucard had to learn to use Schrodinger's abilities and spends 30 years doing so. At the end of the manga 30 years pass before he re-appears. We know he mastered Schrodinger's abilities because if he wasn't able to he wouldn't be able to come back to the real world.

Second, there are no techniques in Bleach that allow a person to disentangle 2 souls. I don't even know what you're talking about. Alucard has absorbed Schrodinger's soul, Aizen can't remove it from Alucard.

Third, Aizen doesn't necessarily have more experience than Alucard, or at the very least it's a wash. Aizen has been around for hundreds of years...but so has Alucard (approximately 600 in the manga).

Fourth, there's literally nothing that anyone in Bleach can do to help Aizen beat Alucard. Alucard's ability via Schrodinger is quantum manipulation. It literally allows him to be in any state he wills himself to be in. Nothing can happen to Alucard unless he allows it to happen; he's essentially unkillable. This is why he has omnipresence with Schrodinger. If Alucard willed himself to be inside somebody's memories, he would be there. If Alucard willed himself to be inside an illusion, he would be there. If Aizen found a way to kill Alucard, Alucard could just will himself back into existence. (Schrodinger has done this on several occasions.)

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By NeonGameWave

@uberhikari:

Point taken.

I was just asking.

Good point. But Aizen is a lot more knowledgeable in regards to his overall intelligence, cunning and mastering of deception.

But from what I know Alucard`s ability has a catch or a weak point. Like I said earlier, the Schrodinger ability is tied to Alucard himself in which it is confirmed to be the only soul residing within him. If Aizen convinces Alucard that he doesn`t exist then he might have a better chance at winning in that regard. When Alucard removed the millions souls that he had absorbed he became an empty shell and in gaining Schrodinger he had filled that void as he had to recognize himself in regards to who he is and his powers. Aizen with his one day of prep could pull it off if careful as he could probably figure out a way to negate Alucard`s Schrodinger ability. Even the Major confirmed that Schrodinger will exist as long as he recognizes and is aware of himself. Alucard can`t do much to Aizen either and Aizen`s speed, raw power, combat ability and cunning outclasses Alucard`s in which Aizen could really wreck him when it comes to the points that I have recently stated.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ultimate_Riddler: big fail.

if you're trying to provoke me you epic failed. this is just pastime for me.

and in case you still don't comprehend what i said twice, i'm defending my case, so i bring evidences for my case, that's all. you can't accept that Aizen is superior in every aspect to Alucard then why make this thread? huu? this thread is like Hulk vs Deadpool, everybody knows Hulk is superior except some lame fanatics, but the fight is pointless. it's the same with Aizen vs Alucard.

Aizen isn't a lame vampire, he is superior to Alucard in raw power, durability, speed, strenght, energy blast, energy shield, combat skill, special technics...

i was talking there about the lame vampires Alucard absorbed.

now I rest my case.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By uberhikari

@girugamesh:

Hypersonic+? Prove it. Because I've watched the OVAs and read the manga and I don't seem to recall anything that puts him above hypersonic. Just as a heads up, I hope you aren't going to bring up the "I can catch a magic bullet in my teeth" as an argument, because that places him in the hypersonic range (indeed, it's one of the only things that does).

First, you can't ask for evidence then preempt it by saying you'll refuse to believe it even if I provide it. That's childish.

Second, nobody cares if you believe the evidence or not. Belief is not a precondition for truth.

Third, do you know anything about guns or how fast bullets are? 9 mm bullets are mach 3. The bullets that Rip Van Winkle were shooting were clearly above that, and we know this for 3 reasons: A) Rip Van Wink was shooting multiple targets out of the sky; B) Rip Van Winkle's bullets almost never fire in a straight line, they zigzag hundreds of meters across the sky before they hit their targets, which means they travel a longer distance than the objects they target; and C) Rip Van Winkle's bullets can cross the distance to the objects they're targeting before the objects can reach Rip Van Winkle. All this means that Rip Van Winkle's bullets travel a farther distance in a shorter amount of time, making them significantly faster than fighter jets and missiles.

Now, I know how much you hate evidence, but some nerd actually calculated how fast these bullets are. Have a look. The bullets are mach 40, and that's a low end calculation, which means that Alucard catching one of these bullets puts him at least around mach 40.

And remind me of the last time Alucard became intangible in a fight, because I sure as hell didn't see him using it against Anderson when he nearly died.

It doesn't matter if Alucard ever became intangible in a fight, the fact of the matter is that he can. Alucard has certainly never faced an opponent as strong as Aizen so we don't know if it's in character for him to use that ability or not on an opponent of Aizen's caliber.

Second, the Anderson fight is disanalogous to this fight because Anderson was using a holy weapon, which might have affected Alucard's powers.

In any event, I'm not sure Alucard would even need to use intangibility. His best chance is hypnosis + making Aizen commit suicide or eating him with his Baskerville's.

Moreover, no, you can affect the senses without interfering with the mind, the senses are part of the physical body.

This is true, except that's not Aizen's ability. Kyouka Suigetsu is sensory control via hypnosis, which means it does affect the mind.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ultimate_Riddler: big fail.

if you're trying to provoke me you epic failed. this is just pastime for me.

and in case you still don't comprehend what i said twice, i'm defending my case, so i bring evidences for my case, that's all. you can't accept that Aizen is superior in every aspect to Alucard then why make this thread? huu? this thread is like Hulk vs Deadpool, everybody knows Hulk is superior except some lame fanatics, but the fight is pointless. it's the same with Aizen vs Alucard.

i was talking there about the lame vampires Alucard absorbed.

now I rest my case.

You misinterpret facts stated on panel, you fail to make it clear what you're talking about, you make bold claims about Aizen's powers, use anime feats when it's the manga version we're discussing, don't provide manga OR anime feats for Alucard when someone asks for them so they can compare (If Alucard really can't stop Aizen, then you shouldn't fear posting Alucard's feats. That would help your argument IF it is/were true.) twist words, and claim that I "epic fail" when Uberhikari and I are the ones dancing around you nonstop. I have barely made any claims for Alucard or Aizen and happen to like both characters quite a lot, and I'm asking you, as a very curious fellow, to provide scans or videos to show me who can beat who. You did that for Aizen, but not for Alucard. You have failed to answer my questions (including the last one where I asked if it's a physical attack as you so claim, then how will it work on someone that can alter his form at will). I'm not baiting you into an argument, I'm trying to help someone else ignore you because you're a fanboy that can't handle the possibility a character you like might conceivably lose.

This will be my final message to you. Have a good one.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ultimate_Riddler: pffffff!! unbelievable behavior, so disappointing, i don't have time for the likes of you. you want Alucard scans ask someone else. i have cleared fair and square my points and many others in this thread say the same thing, it's just you the only one who refuse to accept clear facts and decent logic. now be a good boy, wipe your tears and have a candy.

Avatar image for stormmistressoftheelements
STORMMistressOfTheElements

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think alucarD both rounds but stomps second round.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By e3zombie

Alucard full power cant be killed.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By uberhikari

@Dredeuced said:

I don't think either of you have a real point, you could both be right, it's not specific enough. Aizen could be affecting the sensory input that goes to the mind, or he could be affecting the Mind's interpretation of the sensory input. Neither is wrong, I don't think Kubo even knows enough about sensory brain functions to have detailed it either way.

If we could both be right, then how could we not have a real point? That doesn't make sense. In any event, your point about us both potentially being right is well taken.

However, what we do know is that you can't hypnotize somebody's senses, because hypnosis is a mental manipulation technique; and it is this fact that makes my interpretation of Aizen's ability more plausible. If Kubo wanted Aizen to have the ability to control someone's senses, then he could have just given Aizen's zanpakutou the ability to control senses, since hypnosis isn't a necessary prerequisite for sensory control. But Kubo specifically has the characters (both Unohana and Aizen) confirm that Aizen's shikai ability is predicated on hypnosis. This leads me to believe that Aizen's ability is hypnotic induced hallucinations and illusions.

Now, I'm not going to speculate about what Kubo might or might not know with respect to sensory brain functions or get into a debate about authorial intentionality, however, given what the character's state and confirm on panel the evidence fits my interpretation the best. And it's really difficult to see how an argument can be made otherwise without presuming that reader speculation ought to take precedence over on panel statements.

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By monarch_prime

People are still wanking bleach this much?? read over bleach and then hellsing and try and understand it before commenting. Alucard both rounds.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By God_of_Batman

@CosmosTyrant said:

Round 1: For the lack of feat from Aizen, Alucard jut take this.

Round 2: Aiszen takes it with one Cero. Alucard can come back from a drop of blood, But i don't think he can come back from nothingness.

Actually, in the manga Alucard survived a universal explosion, I think he wouldn't have much trouble with a Cero.

Round one: Alucard wins, he could simply eat Aizen's soul, Aizen join's Alucard's army of the undead.

Round two: Both are pretty much immortal, draw. Unless you take into account the fact that "Only a human can kill a monster" In which case Alucard might win.

TheEd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By TheEd

Round One: Alucard at his best can be influenced by Kyoka Suigetsu and Aizen has just as many tricks as Alucard. Aizen's reiatsu can kill lesser beings just by going near them, he can win this by standing still.

Round Two: Stalemate

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By nishi99

Aizen wins with speed and hax.

salamatsabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By salamatsabi

The exact nature of Schrödinger's abilities has yet to be defined, although, due to the "Schrödinger's cat" references, they could be quantum-reality based. This is indirectly confirmed by the Major - he states that Schrödinger only exists for as long as he is aware of himself. He was able to appear in Hellsing's conference room without difficulty, and also appeared to Zorin Blitz while Blitz was attempting to attack Seras Victoria's mind, indicating that he can appear in mental realms as well. Schrödinger himself mysteriously states that he is "everywhere and nowhere". To put it simply his power is best represented in this phrase, "I think, therefore I am." If he thinks he can appear in someone's mind then, he can, if he thinks he can heal after being shot, he can, and if he thinks he can be at one place or another, he can. This also explains his apparent regeneration/immortality. If he believes that he is unscathed, then he is

Now Schrödinger's cat:

It's confusing but alucard suppose to have this power only he activates it at will? pls explain how this works

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By e3zombie

salamatsabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By salamatsabi

Guess no explanation huh

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By kcaz

@nishi99 said:

lol you going to use speed against someone who is omnipresent? alucard could just appear inside someone's mind and kill him from within

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#134  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@God_of_Batman: "Actually, in the manga Alucard survived a universal explosion" .Can you show me some scans of this?

Round one: Alucard wins, he could simply eat Aizen's soul, Aizen join's Alucard's army of the undead. Yeah not happening. If Aizen was a normal person then yeah.

"Round two: Both are pretty much immortal, draw. Unless you take into account the fact that "Only a human can kill a monster" In which case Alucard might win". Why Alucard might win? Wen they are both Immortal being, And Aizen is the one the can do something with prep? Not only that some one said here the if Alucard goes full power he can be killed.

@STORMMistressOfTheElements: How does Alucard stomp the second round?

@kcaz said:

@nishi99 said:

lol you going to use speed against someone who is omnipresent? alucard could just appear inside someone's mind and kill him from within

Can you show him actually killing some one by going inside there mind.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol nope to Alucard winning. If Schrodinger was truly omnipresent he'd be able to exist even if he couldn't perceive himself as one being as omnipresent = infinite presence regardless of the ability to perceive oneself. Anyway Aizen has better feats than Alucard.

Lastly....

Shinigami >>>>>>>>Vampire.

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alucard stomps both rounds summons one million vampires or hell hounds or just devours him alucard only dies if he wants and has reality warping ability

Avatar image for chaotictexmango
ChaoticTexMango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping the thread sorry

First aizen isn't immortal and he isn't much strong without the Hõgyoku his only strong ability is his hax iliusio which he lost in his best form with breaking his zambaktou by the way it wouldn't effect the alucard because of the true vampire eyes and i dont know about round 1 it can go eitherway but Round 2 is ultrastomp for alucard he can just appear in aizen's brain and destroyed

maxxcveiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaotictexmango: 1)aizen is immortal. If he wasnt, soul society would have execueted him a long time ago.

2) even without the hogyuku or his shikai, aizen was unbelievably strong. Gin even stated that it was aizen s strength and not the use off ks that he used to form and subjugate the espada, most of whom would ripped alucard to shreds.

ChaoticTexMango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaotictexmango: lol..

He didnt lose KS

Aizen puts alucard in eternal illusion

@chaotictexmango: 1)aizen is immortal. If he wasnt, soul society would have execueted him a long time ago.

2) even without the hogyuku or his shikai, aizen was unbelievably strong. Gin even stated that it was aizen s strength and not the use off ks that he used to form and subjugate the espada, most of whom would ripped alucard to shreds.

1) He lost it he breaks it because he thinks he doesn't need it and as i said he can't use illiusion on alucard he has true vampire eyes which makes him immune to illiusions

2) He isn't it is just a loophole for mangaka to make him stay alive even the soul king wasn't immortal or yhwach how the hell aizen can be immortal

3) Shikai is the second thing which makes the power of a shinigami the other one is reiatsu aizen is strong in the reiatsu table i know that but he isn't that strong without his shikai and without hogyoku he is not even in top 3 of the captains and even with it he couldn't go aganist Commander Yamamoto he need help by the way Commander is below Team 0 which yhwach destroyed in seconds (still he isn't immortal) and as i said in round 1 it can go either way round 2 ultrastomp for alucard appear in brain, blow the brain or release the dog inside of the aizen brain eat him from inside

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen troll Alucard to death

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaotictexmango: 1) dont know which manga you ve been reading. Aizen never lost ks, he became one with his sword and no longer needed a physical zanpaktou. Heeven used ks on ywach while sealed to alter his percetion of time. Heck he used ks on the almighty which completely shits on any so called vampire vision.

2) author s statement>>>>>>your opinion. Prove that he isnt immortal. Also the sk that was killed was basically a powerless vessel.

3) now i m sure you dont read bleach. Aizen was freakishly strong. The only person to straight up outclass him in strength was yamamoto himself while isshin was able to match his power. Aizen would literally stomp any of the captains in a one on one battle hence they relied on teamwork to have a chance against him.

To fully understand just how strong aizen is, here is a feat of him stopping a shikai attack from arguably the strongest captain (physically) with his bare hands.

http://m.imgur.com/a/HRUnC

4) how exactly is alucard going to hurt aizen in r1? Cause if you actually think alucard has a means of hurting someone that eats captain lvl attacks for breakfast, there really is no point in doing this. R2 would end in a stalemate due to the nature of alucard s immortality.

ChaoticTexMango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaotictexmango: 1) dont know which manga you ve been reading. Aizen never lost ks, he became one with his sword and no longer needed a physical zanpaktou. Heeven used ks on ywach while sealed to alter his percetion of time. Heck he used ks on the almighty which completely shits on any so called vampire vision.

2) author s statement>>>>>>your opinion. Prove that he isnt immortal. Also the sk that was killed was basically a powerless vessel.

3) now i m sure you dont read bleach. Aizen was freakishly strong. The only person to straight up outclass him in strength was yamamoto himself while isshin was able to match his power. Aizen would literally stomp any of the captains in a one on one battle hence they relied on teamwork to have a chance against him.

To fully understand just how strong aizen is, here is a feat of him stopping a shikai attack from arguably the strongest captain (physically) with his bare hands.

http://m.imgur.com/a/HRUnC

4) how exactly is alucard going to hurt aizen in r1? Cause if you actually think alucard has a means of hurting someone that eats captain lvl attacks for breakfast, there really is no point in doing this. R2 would end in a stalemate due to the nature of alucard s immortality.

1) I remember that fight when he used illiusion on yhwach for ichigo to cut him i suprised by that i tought he destroyed it maybe because i saw it wrong but it doesnt change anything his seeing future doesnt mean he is immune to illusion which true vampire eyes shows that vampires in hellsing are immune to illusion

2) It is not my opinion it is just a loophole can you say sentry has the power of million suns exploding nope and as i said even yhwach isn't immortal how the hell can aizen be immortal

3) He wasn't more stronger than 2 captain the ones using two zampaktous with the hogyoku he became more stronger than them but not stronger than yamamoto and as i said yamamoto is below team 0 aizen isn't near top ten with the power level in his universe he get raped by ichigo which far below from his power right now in manga

4) With his guns and aizen can use illiousin but he isn't immune to it as i recall because noone used aganist him thats why we cant know for sure and in r2 as i said aizen isn't immortal plus alucard just appear in his brain and destroy it or he can destroy hogyoku then eat aizen there is so many ways for alucard to defeat aizen in r2

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By cpt_nice

Well KS is useless against Alucard, since he is pretty much immune to hypnosis. But he cannot tag Aizen as he is way too fast, and Aizen has plenty of hax kido abilities. He can also just slash him with his sword, over and over.

All in all, it might take some time, but Alcuard is losing, hard.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaotictexmango: 1) fair point. Doesnt change the fact that alucard is outclassed in every way possible

2) nope, its your opinion. Until the author states otherwise, aizen is immortal. Also flawed logic. Hidan is immortal but isnt anywhere close to hadhirama in strength. Immortality isnt a trait you can scale linearly

3) he was stronger than any captain barring yamamoto. The very fact that the captains had a hard time against the espada is enough proof that they werent in aizen s class as all the espada members feared aizen s strength. Also there isnt any proof that the zero division members surpassed yamamoto (the only exception might be ichibei). The zero division members were chosen based on their contributions to soul society, not their strength. Though i fail to see how this is relevant here.

4) just one question, what feats does alucard have to suggest he can even harm any captain lvl shinigami talkless of aizen?

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1:Alucard

Round 2:stalemate

ChaoticTexMango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kroczilla: as i said again and again in his best he can appear in there mind and destroy it from there

In the R1: He can use hypnosis and his guns and never showed manga that aizen is immune to it

In the R2: Let's say aizen is immune his immunity comes from hogyoku alucard can just appear inside of him and destroyes it

As i said aizen isn't on the top 10 in bleach team 0 ywhach yamamoto ichigo outclasses him so many way

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen stomps.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaotictexmango:

1) again you are not listening. When has alucard harmed any persn as durable as a captain class shinigami? And pls dot say bullets cause thats just insulting considering what most bleach characters tank on a regular basis. Even soifon has feats of intercepting bullets fired from a mini gun i.e. much faster and likely more powerful than what alucard s pistols are capable of. Alucard got shreded by machinegun fire. Honestly the only thing saving him from being curbstomped is his insane regen. And even then, aizen still stomps in R1. Even if aizen jst stood there, alucard cant harm him talk less of tagging him.

2) again what does this have to do with anything when just about any captain class shinigami would crush alucard a million times over. In terms of actually durability, alucard is barely in the same tier with fodder hallows and yet someone thinks itsa good idea to put him up against a captain class shinigami?!

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers