Avatar image for ultimate_riddler
Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@CosmosTyrant: I don't know if he will be able to control Aizen nor is that what I'm trying to prove - my point is Alucard will be able to exist wherever he chooses. Basically omnipresent. This means the Hadō #90 spell is worthless since Alucard can simply will himself to be alive and in any location he likes. The poster above us was trying to claim that because it "warped time and space" Alucard would be destroyed by it, but someone with pure strength and insane spiritual pressure broke it. While I know they're from two different manga universes, I'm pretty sure possessing the souls of near countless people makes Alucard resistant/immune to simply being "crushed" by Aizen's spiritual pressure. Alucard being able to exist wherever he desires -- including inside a person's mind -- means the attack wouldn't harm him.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@Ultimate_Riddler: So doesn't that make's this fight a stalemate, since you din't put what they have to do to win?

But i say Aizen jut get the win. If Alucard can't do anything to Aizen, will Aizen can destroy hes body.

But that's just me.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@CosmosTyrant said:

@Ultimate_Riddler: So doesn't that make's this fight a stalemate, since you din't put what they have to do to win?

But i say Aizen jut get the win. If Alucard can't do anything to Aizen, will Aizen can destroy hes body.

But that's just me.

No, Alucard can simply make a new body. It's possible round 2 is a stalemate as neither man can actually harm the other. What do you think about round 1, though?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Alucard both rounds. That guy is the epitome of hax powers.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@Ultimate_Riddler: Round 1. Alucard jut take it. Aizen din't show much and is not immortal.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CosmosTyrant said:

@Ultimate_Riddler: Round 1. Alucard jut take it. Aizen din't show much and is not immortal.

he did, Aizen pre-Hogyuko, isn't featless, he stopped with one finger, a blade that can obliterate Buildings, he has high level of Kido, he can stop very destructive kidos without looking or even moving a muscle. he has his powerful Shikai that can control senses of an entire city. Alucard in round 1 has no way of victory. Aizen stomps.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By uberhikari

I honestly don't see how this is debatable. Alucard's regeneration is simply too hax; he can regenerate from a single drop of blood. It doesn't matter what Aizen hits him with, as long as there's still a single drop of Alucard's blood on the battlefield, he'll simply regenerate. Alucard literally allows himself to get blown to smithereens for shits and giggles. But once he gets serious it's over for Aizen. Level 1 release is probably enough to kill Aizen in any number of ways: Alucard can use hypnosis/mind control, create illusions, phase through solid matter, teleport, has telekinesis strong enough to move an aircraft carrier, and he can summon his hell hound Baskerville. If none of the aforementioned things works, then it's level 0 and Aizen really has no chance. There's Alhambra with magic playing cards, Rip Van Winkle with magic bullets, and millions (possibly hundreds of millions) of other familiars.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@uberhikari said:

I honestly don't see how this is debatable. Alucard's regeneration is simply too hax; he can regenerate from a single drop of blood. It doesn't matter what Aizen hits him with, as long as there's still a single drop of Alucard's blood on the battlefield, he'll simply regenerate. Alucard literally allows himself to get blown to smithereens for shits and giggles. But once he gets serious it's over for Aizen. Level 1 release is probably enough to kill Aizen in any number of ways: Alucard can use hypnosis/mind control, create illusions, phase through solid matter, teleport, has telekinesis strong enough to move an aircraft carrier, and he can summon his hell hound Baskerville. If none of the aforementioned things works, then it's level 0 and Aizen really has no chance. There's Alhambra with magic playing cards, Rip Van Winkle with magic bullets, and millions (possibly hundreds of millions) of other familiars.

Do you think hypnosis/mind control would work on either man in round 1? I personally don't see that happening, but I'd like to hear everyone else's thoughts.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By uberhikari

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@uberhikari said:

Do you think hypnosis/mind control would work on either man in round 1? I personally don't see that happening, but I'd like to hear everyone else's thoughts.

Why wouldn't it? With the way Aizen trolled everybody in Bleach with Kyouka Suigetsu how could anyone come to the conclusion that Bleach characters have resistance against hypnosis, mind control or illusions, LOL. Kyouka Suigetsu allows Aizen to control other people's senses but it does NOT give him resistance to having his senses controlled, being hypnotized, or being trolled via illusions. It seems people are confusing the ability to do with the ability to resist. Being able to do something doesn't automatically mean you have resistance against it.

Edit: Alucard, on the other hand, has resistance against hypnosis, illusions and mind control. The probability is much higher that he can mind f@ck Aizen than vice versa, lol.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@uberhikari: I was attributing Aizen's general intelligence and wit to willpower enough to resist hypnosis. I never once even stated my reasons for why I felt neither man could be fooled or controlled. After all, Batman can't hypnotize or mind control people, but his willpower allows him to resist such abilities.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By uberhikari

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@uberhikari: I was attributing Aizen's general intelligence and wit to willpower enough to resist hypnosis. I never once even stated my reasons for why I felt neither man could be fooled or controlled. After all, Batman can't hypnotize or mind control people, but his willpower allows him to resist such abilities.

I just assumed you were making the argument because that's the only argument that kinda makes sense. Saying that someone who has no resistance feats can resist something based on willpower is a really silly argument. It's like saying someone can resist Silver Surfer's matter transmutation because they have willpower. It simply makes no sense. Batman has resistance to mind control and hypnosis because he has those FEATS. Aizen has no such feats, you're simply assuming that he can do this by fiat. You have no evidence for your belief. Alucard actually has resistance feats, Aizen does not.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@uberhikari: Ah, but I never asserted this. I merely stated that I "felt" he could resist it (without using it in an active argument against someone) and then followed that up with a question because I am not certain nor do I claim it to be a fact. As to your comparison, no, that's a ridiculous argument because having your molecules rearranged has nothing to do with willpower in the first place. Being mind controlled, however, is almost always a matter of will. Classic examples concerning vampires are like with Abraham Van Helsing in Dracula and such. Often in vampire related media (be it game, book, movie or otherwise) a vampire's hypnotic stare/voice can be resisted if a person possesses enough self control and self discipline.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Dredeuced

@uberhikari: As a matter of fact, Aizen has shown that he CAN be affected by hypnosis like effects, when Shinji used his Shikai. It's not exactly equivalent to normal hypnosis, but Shinji even swings his sword like a hypnosis focus.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@Dredeuced said:

@uberhikari: As a matter of fact, Aizen has shown that he CAN be affected by hypnosis like effects, when Shinji used his Shikai.

Ahh, yes! I had forgotten about that. Worth noting that he figured it out before it cost him -- if I remember correctly -- but great point nevertheless.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By uberhikari

@Dredeuced said:

@uberhikari: As a matter of fact, Aizen has shown that he CAN be affected by hypnosis like effects, when Shinji used his Shikai. It's not exactly equivalent to normal hypnosis, but Shinji even swings his sword like a hypnosis focus.

Yes, I remember this, lol. I was going to mention it but thought it wasn't necessary.

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@uberhikari: Ah, but I never asserted this. I merely stated that I "felt" he could resist it (without using it in an active argument against someone) and then followed that up with a question because I am not certain nor do I claim it to be a fact. As to your comparison, no, that's a ridiculous argument because having your molecules rearranged has nothing to do with willpower in the first place. Being mind controlled, however, is almost always a matter of will. Classic examples concerning vampires are like with Abraham Van Helsing in Dracula and such. Often in vampire related media (be it game, book, movie or otherwise) a vampire's hypnotic stare/voice can be resisted if a person possesses enough self control and self discipline.

Can you please just stop this? It's just silly to join a debate forum, start a debate vs match, and then claim that you feel a character can do X or Y. Quite frankly, it doesn't matter what you feel. Moreover, characters like Mr. Majestic have resisted magic-based matter transmutation via willpower. So, my analogy wasn't "ridiculous". In fact, based on Alucard's quantum manipulation abilities via Schrodinger he could actually resist matter transmutation via willpower. As long as he wills it, he can not be transmuted.

In any event, like Dredeuced has already pointed out, Aizen can be put in an optical illusion as evidenced by the fight between Aizen and Shinji.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By D3athstroke
@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@D3athstroke said:

@terry2012 said:

@D3athstroke: What this for? Please explain it to me.

Aizen Warping time and space. alukarD gets deleted from existence.

Which Ichigo was able to break free from.

I hope you are not comparing transcendental being to Alukard.
Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@D3athstroke: Read my posts after the point you quoted, please. They make it very clear what I'm comparing.

@uberhikari: "It's like saying someone can resist Silver Surfer's matter transmutation because they have willpower. It simply makes no sense."
@uberhikari: "Moreover, characters like Mr. Majestic have resisted magic-based matter transmutation via willpower. So, my analogy wasn't "ridiculous"."

So you openly admit that doing such a thing would not make sense, thus your analogy is ridiculous?

@uberhikari: You've missed my point entirely. I stated how I felt, but then asked for something to either validate my belief or quash it. You could have been smart about that and mentioned the battle between Aizen and Shinji like the guy above eventually did, but instead you chose to run around in circles arguing against something I wasn't even doing, e.g., thinking I was making an argument based solely on belief alone and not asking for evidence or alternate opinions backed up by solid feats. I could put this in even more clear wording if that would help clear this up, but I think this is only going to go around in circles. I've not only come to the conclusion that Alucard could win round 1, I'm bluntly stating it. I think you have bigger fish to fry such as D3athstroke, rather than wasting your time arguing semantics with someone that is voting on the same side as you.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By D3athstroke
@Ultimate_Riddler said:.

My point was that someone with pure strength could defeat an attack that supposedly warped time and space. In this case, Alucard can simply exist wherever he wants - even inside a person's mind.

You mean this ? 
Both Dangai Ichigo and post Evolution Aizen are 5 dimensional beings. they have transcendedlimits of Humans(thats what alucarD is), Hollows and Death Gods.Aizen has destroyed indestructible Kōtotsu with his raw strength alone witch is impossible for any Shinigami or Hollow.
Captain level Deathgods are able to destroy human or weaker hollow souls with their presence alone is there anything that shows that alucarD can survive presence of Aizen ? no
afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By afueikawa

Isn't that bleach characters (basically Soul Reapers) can kill souls?

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By TheGirugamesh

Round 1: Aizen. His stats outclass Alucard's and he has his shikai, though the fight would last for ages.

Round 2: Alucard, because in that state he is pretty much impossible to kill (though he'd have extreme difficulty beating Aizen in his transformed state).

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By afueikawa

@girugamesh:

Round 2: Alucard, because in that state he is pretty much impossible to kill (though he'd have extreme difficulty beating Aizen in his transformed state).

Or the Nosferatu could just go in his mind and play with it, and make Aizen decapitate his own head because he can't stand Alucard laughing his ass on his head.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#72  Edited By Strider1992

Alucard both rounds.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dredeuced said:

that's not hypnosis that's actual change in senses, reversing senses, it's not hypnosis at all.

moreover, he wasn't affected by that at all, because it wasn't him in the first place, he was already using his Shikai

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard is super overhyped in this thread.

how, just how could he hurt Aizen? just give me one reason beside hypnosis that can hurt Aizen? anyone?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Strider1992

@the_mighty_Beyonder: Alucard has the ability to control and absorb peoples souls as he showed on Luke Valentine, Dandy Man, Rip Van Winkle and many others. As Aizen has no corporal form and is essentially just a soul this make it even easier for Alucard to achieve. Alucard absorbs him and Aizen becomes yet another of Alucard's familiars.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Strider92: Aizen isn't a lame vampire, he is superior to Alucard in raw power, durability, speed, strenght, energy blast, energy shield, combat skill, special technics...

and Alucard can't absorb him, because Aizen with a wave of his blade will obliterate demon dogs alongside with every building nearby

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Strider1992

@the_mighty_Beyonder: So what if he isn't a Vampire? Neither was Dandy Man and many other of his foes. Didn't stop them getting absorbed. Being superior in all stats doesn't mean a thing if you can't hurt let alone kill your opponent.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Strider92 said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder: So what if he isn't a Vampire? Neither was Dandy Man and many other of his foes. Didn't stop them getting absorbed. Being superior in all stats doesn't mean a thing if you can't hurt let alone kill your opponent.

are you serious? some one who can speedblitz Alucard, has devastating energy level, superior strenght, technics being absorbed??? don't compare those puny characters to Aizen.

in round 1, Alucard isn't immortal, this is a boring fight for Aizen, fighting someone that can't scratch him, he will keep slicing him or desintegrating him with kido for fun, and if alucard dare to use level 0 it would be his end because he will liberate all the extra lives he has, and that will make him wide open to death strikes. and if he doesn't use level 0, well, that will make him a real coward, geting stomped like a bug and humiliated even if he can regenerates.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

@CosmosTyrant said:

he did, Aizen pre-Hogyuko, isn't featless, he stopped with one finger, a blade that can obliterate Buildings, he has high level of Kido, he can stop very destructive kidos without looking or even moving a muscle. he has his powerful Shikai that can control senses of an entire city. Alucard in round 1 has no way of victory. Aizen stomps.

Yeah. I change my mind. Aizen is superior to Alucard in Avery way possible.

Can people show some feat the will make Alucard a fight for Aizen...... Or getting destroy and making a new body is all he can do?

If that's so Aizen for both round's.

My mind can be change, but with scans to prof your words.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@Dredeuced said:

that's not hypnosis that's actual change in senses, reversing senses, it's not hypnosis at all.

moreover, he wasn't affected by that at all, because it wasn't him in the first place, he was already using his Shikai

Scans.

@CosmosTyrant said:

@CosmosTyrant said:

Yeah. I change my mind. Aizen is superior to Alucard in Avery way possible.

Can people show some feat the will make Alucard a fight for Aizen...... Or getting destroy and making a new body is all he can do?

If that's so Aizen for both round's.

My mind can be change, but with scans to prof your words.

I repeat, scans. CosmosTyrant and I would love to see some.

@Strider92: Aizen isn't a lame vampire, he is superior to Alucard in raw power, durability, speed, strenght, energy blast, energy shield, combat skill, special technics...

and Alucard can't absorb him, because Aizen with a wave of his blade will obliterate demon dogs alongside with every building nearby

It's comments like these that make me not take you seriously, because you come off as a raving fanboy for Aizen and a hater of Alucard. Also stating over and over again that Aizen is superior without showing scans for either character is rather weak.

@D3athstroke said:

@Ultimate_Riddler said:.

My point was that someone with pure strength could defeat an attack that supposedly warped time and space. In this case, Alucard can simply exist wherever he wants - even inside a person's mind.

You mean this ?
Both Dangai Ichigo and post Evolution Aizen are 5 dimensional beings. they have transcendedlimits of Humans(thats what alucarD is), Hollows and Death Gods.Aizen has destroyed indestructible Kōtotsu with his raw strength alone witch is impossible for any Shinigami or Hollow.
Captain level Deathgods are able to destroy human or weaker hollow souls with their presence alone is there anything that shows that alucarD can survive presence of Aizen ? no

Um, I'm having a hard time making sense of this. Alucard isn't a human. He is undead. A vampire. A vampire I might add that has millions of souls -- so certain people have claimed -- that I can't imagine spiritual pressure being in Aizen favor. A vampire that has "transcended" the limits of his kind, I might add; sunlight no longer harms him and powerful holy weapons failed to do any permanent damage. Holy weapons and sunlight are the freaking kryptonite of vampires, and harm others below Alucard's level. If you have some scans for both characters that you could share with us, comparing them side-by-side, we would be much closer to ending this debate.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ultimate_Riddler:

1st : i like Alucard more than Aizen

2nd : i'm no fanboy, me i didn't insult you, so behave please.

3rd : i'm busy and lazy right now to bring all the scans you want, but i suppose you don't know Aizen or even Bleach if you're asking me scans to prove what i said. you should read 1st about the characters before you post them in a fight. anyone here who have read Bleach or watched the anime will know what i'm saying is true.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@Ultimate_Riddler:

3rd : i'm busy and lazy right now to bring all the scans you want, but i suppose you don't know Aizen or even Bleach if you're asking me scans to prove what i said. you should read 1st about the characters before you post them in a fight. anyone here who have read Bleach or watched the anime will know what i'm saying is true.

I have read and watched a great deal of Bleach. I know how Aizen gains the Hogyoku, I know how Ichigo defeats him with his Final Getsuga, and I know that Aizen is still alive after the fact. Doesn't change the fact that people can and very often resort to hyperbole, or put their own spin on things without even realizing it. You state Aizen can't or won't be absorbed. Prove it. You state Aizen has superior strength and speed. Prove it. You claim that Alucard can't scratch him despite himself being an undead, supernatural being with magic weapons, spirits, and numerous other supernatural powers. Prove they will be useless against a pre-Hogyoku Aizen.

You state many things while I sit here and ask questions, but you still haven't proven a thing. If you had, more people would be on your side. I've largely remained neutral and quiet during this debate, not because I know next to nothing about either character, but because I was genuinely curious who could beat who. They both possess "hax" powers and both have large fan communities that make wild claims about their traits. If you're not up for finding the scans, that's perfectly fine. The burden of proof is on the person making the claims, not the one asking questions. Don't have the time or energy to back-up your claims, then my honest and truthfully friendly advice to you is to make your claim on who wins and then leave the thread alone.

1st : i like Alucard more than Aizen
2nd : i'm no fanboy, me i didn't insult you, so behave please.

Convenient comment, but I'd like to point out I never said you insulted me nor have I misbehaved. I have remained civil, composed, and avoid exaggerations and false claims as much as I can.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ultimate_Riddler:

ok ok, i see that i'm wasting my time here for obvious things, but what the hell,

i'm trying to stay neutral, but when i see people overhyping, i had to point some facts to clear up the situation and stop wrong assumptions :

it's difficult for me to bring scans, because i read online, but i'll try and bring videos instead, it's easier :

Strenght :

now see how Jidanbo's strenght is, he can destroy the floor and create high walls from floor's rocks with just one wave of his hand, Ichigo has shown level of strenght superior to him and destroyed his axes with one wave of his blade and no effort.

Aizen is stronger than Grimmjow, look at Grimmjow moving at supersonic and destroying the floor when toying with Ichigo like a football.

Zaraki with one wave of his sword destroys a building with no effort in his fight against Ichigo,i don't need to bring a proof for that everybody knows it.

there is so many many many strength feats, they are everywhere it become something usual to see in Bleach.

Durability :

• Aizen stopped with bare hand Abarrai's blade.
  • Aizen stopped Ichigo's Bankai blade with one finger. (and i don't need to explain how powerful a wave of Ichigo's Bankai blade is since it can destroy buildings and cut through Zaraki's durable skin)
  • stopped Kumamura's blade with his hand.

Speed:

since you read Bleach as you claim, i suppose you know Shumpo so i'll skip this, it's pretty obvious.

Energy blast, Energy shield, and technics :

see video above where he displayed powerful kido that essentially can alter time and space. (Black Coffin / Kurohitsugi (ranked 90) spell)

he also performed with no effort Danku (rank 81 Kido) to protect himself from a superior Kido (rank 88 Kido) that Tessai the captain of the Kido Corps and logically the most proficient Kido master in the Soul Society at the time.

i must have missed many other feats, but anyway, that's a clear proof of superiority over Alucard in power, strength, speed, durability and technics. and that's only Aizen Pre-Hogyoku, Aizen Post-Hogyoku is much stronger, faster, more powerful and more versatile.

ah i forgot the most important of all, his Shikai that can comtrol all senses of his foes.

Alucard is nothing compared to Aizen. and can't harm him in anyway. those points are obvious and everybody who read bleach knows it.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@the_mighty_Beyonder: Shunpo*. Yes, I'm fully aware of it. I know all of these feats, but I have a couple questions.

Very often a character's durability, strength of their Zanpakutō and much more comes down to who has the bigger spiritual pressure and control over it. Originally Ichigo couldn't even draw blood from Kenny while using Zangetsu hitting him dead on (if you'll remember, Zaraki even stood there with his chest exposed, telling Ichigo to take the first swing), but when he learned how to rely on his Zanpakutō -- to "ask" for it's strength instead of arrogantly thinking he had control over it -- only then could he harm Kenpachi. It varies. It's not as cut and dry as dropping a nuke on Superman to test his durability. There is so much more at work here than simply muscle vs. muscle. There is will, strength, control. A Shinigami is more than just their own power, but the power of the sword they wield and the bond they have with one another.

My point here is that Alucard possesses hundreds of thousands or even millions of souls. He has complete dominance over them, to the point they have no freedom or free will of their own anymore. How do we account for this? How can we say with any certainty that Alucard loses despite the overabundance of spirits dwelling within him? What does this plethora of resources churning within him do -- if anything -- to offset Aizen's own skill and power?

My second question is do you have any scans of Alucard's best feats? You show what people in Bleach can do, but you haven't mentioned what Alucard can do. To properly compare something, both sides have to be brought to the table.

Edit: Mentioning the warping of space and time is irrelevant in Round 2 because it has been established that Alucard, with Schrödinger's powers, can exist anywhere he wants including in peoples' heads. Your only hope in proving it useless against Aizen is to disprove it as a valid Alucard/Schrödinger feat.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ultimate_Riddler:

Very often a character's durability, strength of their Zanpakutō and much more comes down to who has the bigger spiritual pressure and control over it. Originally Ichigo couldn't even draw blood from Kenny while using Zangetsu hitting him dead on (if you'll remember, Zaraki even stood there with his chest exposed, telling Ichigo to take the first swing), but when he learned how to rely on his Zanpakutō -- to "ask" for it's strength instead of arrogantly thinking he had control over it -- only then could he harm Kenpachi. It varies. It's not as cut and dry as dropping a nuke on Superman to test his durability. There is so much more at work here than simply muscle vs. muscle. There is will, strength, control. A Shinigami is more than just their own power, but the power of the sword they wield and the bond they have with one another.

yes, true.

My point here is that Alucard possesses hundreds of thousands or even millions of souls.

millions actually, more than 2 million soul. i don't remember the exact number.

He has complete dominance over them, to the point they have no freedom or free will of their own anymore. How do we account for this? How can we say with any certainty that Alucard loses despite the overabundance of spirits dwelling within him? What does this plethora of resources churning within him do -- if anything -- to offset Aizen's own skill and power?

the point is Alucard doesn't have the means nor the power enough to harm Aizen. in the other hand, Alucard has nigh-perfect defense, but if the fight goes like that, it will be boring, the 1st one can't harm the 2nd and the 2nd one can't kill the 1st one until few days of trying. Alucard once he realise his oppenent's power he will use level 0 as last resort, and that gonna give to Aizen the chance to kill him for real. and let's not forget Alucard has no feats of prep, Aizen is a real prep demon, he will try to create some plan with Kido to seal Alucard if not kill him.

My second question is do you have any scans of Alucard's best feats?

nop, i read manga online, so it's difficult for me to come back to it and look for small details in a lot of volumes.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@the_mighty_Beyonder: You were able to post videos for Bleach, so doing the same for Hellsing would be better than nothing at all. Simply stating Alucard doesn't have the means isn't going to get anybody anywhere. Here's a perfectly reasonable question. With his magic; hypnosis, telekinesis, precognition, shadow manipulation, illusion casting, intangibility, etc. All these powers Alucard has. Can you give some measure of proof for why these will be ineffective against Sōsuke? I also read that Alucard has some measure of superhuman speed, able to move faster than one can see, plus I believe he can teleport.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder: You were able to post videos for Bleach, so doing the same for Hellsing would be better than nothing at all. Simply stating Alucard doesn't have the means isn't going to get anybody anywhere. Here's a perfectly reasonable question. With his magic; hypnosis, telekinesis, precognition, shadow manipulation, illusion casting, intangibility, etc. All these powers Alucard has. Can you give some measure of proof for why these will be ineffective against Sōsuke? I also read that Alucard has some measure of superhuman speed, able to move faster than one can see, plus I believe he can teleport.

Alucard has :

• magic bullets, magic glove (not enough power or speed to harm Aizen)
  • demon dogs, shadows (can be blown away by a wave of reiatsu)
  • telekinesis (never used in fight and didn't show enough power to handle Aizen level of power)
  • speed (He can move faster than the eye can see, so do Aizen at higher level i think, since he blitzed Abarai who can blitz normal people)
  • precognition (based on analysing opponent movements, but i don't think it's enough if the opponent is faster)
  • intangibility (defensive, can't harm Aizen with it)
  • hypnosis, illusions (that's the only good shot Alucard has, but i think once he touch Aizen he will sense him and free himself from illusion, just like Zaraki did with Tousen and Yamamoto did with Aizen) (that if Alucard succeed in casting his illusion before Aizen use his Shikai)

i don't think a standard Alucard can teleport, if it was so, he wouldn't be waiting all that time to get to London for the final fight.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

Alucard has :

• telekinesis (never used in fight and didn't show enough power to handle Aizen level of power)
  • speed (He can move faster than the eye can see, so do Aizen at higher level i think, since he blitzed Abarai who can blitz normal people)
  • precognition (based on analysing opponent movements, but i don't think it's enough if the opponent is faster)
  • hypnosis, illusions (that's the only good shot Alucard has, but i think once he touch Aizen he will sense him and free himself from illusion, just like Zaraki did with Tousen and Yamamoto did with Aizen) (that if Alucard succeed in casting his illusion before Aizen use his Shikai)

i don't think a standard Alucard can teleport, if it was so, he wouldn't be waiting all that time to get to London for the final fight.

You can claim that all you want, but you have yet to even explain what his magic bullets can do. Until you do, you've proven nor disproved anything.

What has defeated his demon dogs before? Comparison, please.

Alucard is admittedly fast himself. He may not be able to match Aizen's speed exactly, but between having great durability, reflexes, super speed of his own AND precognition, he can make up for that.

Of course intangibility is defensive, and if Aizen cannot beat that then the fight is a stalemate and Aizen can never win.

Alucard and Aizen use completely different "hypnosis" powers. They do not operate by the same "touch it" rule. You must prove that someone was able to break Alucard's hypnosis in Hellsing by doing this, otherwise you're blowing smoke.

As for Aizen's Shikai, this is true that it might work on Alucard, but Alucard has more than just his five senses to rely on.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

Alucard has :

This has already been established; Aizen has better overall stats than Alucard, and with the power of his shikai, he should take round 1.

But there is no possible way to win round 2, since Alucard is pretty much immortal.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By uberhikari

@girugamesh said:

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

Alucard has :

This has already been established; Aizen has better overall stats than Alucard, and with the power of his shikai, he should take round 1.

But there is no possible way to win round 2, since Alucard is pretty much immortal.

Actually, no. Why do you think no one else has mentioned Kyouka Suigetsu? Because it won't work on Alucard. Alucard has shown resistance to mind control/hypnosis and illusions.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By uberhikari

@Dredeuced said:

I never claimed it was hypnosis. I said "hypnosis like effects." I guess the proper term would be sensory disorientation. In any event, it shows that Aizen can be effected by hypnosis, mind control, or illusions.

Izenpwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Izenpwns

aizen on 1

draw on 2

Darth_Krakken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Darth_Krakken

I see tons of good reasons to support both Alucard and Aizen's case, but I am going with Aizen. Since It took all of Ichigo's soul reaper powers (even though he got them back) to beat him. Plus don't forget that Aizen has his Kido's to keep him at bay and as one guy stated clearly Aizen is a genius probably the smartest evil genius in anime other than maybe Light and that's still debatable.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By D3athstroke
@Darth_Krakken
Ichigo did not beat Aizen. He only weakened him for few seconds for Uraharas sealing technique to work on him.
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ultimate_Riddler: well, i cleared my arguments, and for me and many others (read next posts) it's an obvious victory to Aizen, Alucard doesn't have the means or the power to harm Aizen in neither rounds, while Aizen has his chances in round 1.

@uberhikari: i never read your comment, but since we're there, hypnosis =/=Kyouka Suigetsu and hypnosis =/= Sakanade, hypnosis is an astral attack that affect the mind, while Sakanade and Kyouka Suigetsu are physical attacks that control all senses. you can't make conparison between Alucard's resistence to hypnosis & his reaction to Kyouka Suigetsu. and you can't make comparison between Aizen reaction to hypnosis and his reaction to Sakanade (which by the way he found a way to surpass easily)

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@uberhikari said:

@girugamesh said:

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

Alucard has :

Actually, no. Why do you think no one else has mentioned Kyouka Suigetsu? Because it won't work on Alucard. Alucard has shown resistance to mind control/hypnosis and illusions.

True, but one could say that it's sensory distortion rather than mind-hacking him.

Either way, Aizen still wins. He could just fly up and fire down techniques on Alucard, as I say the fight would go on for ages as Aizen would need to deplete all of Alucard's souls (unless he goes level 0, which will make the fight more difficult but considerably quicker).

Round 2 will be a stalemate or Alucard wins.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@Ultimate_Riddler: well, i cleared my arguments, and for me and many others (read next posts) it's an obvious victory to Aizen, Alucard doesn't have the means or the power to harm Aizen in neither rounds, while Aizen has his chances in round 1.

@uberhikari: i never read your comment, but since we're there, hypnosis =/=Kyouka Suigetsu and hypnosis =/= Sakanade, hypnosis is an astral attack that affect the mind, while Sakanade and Kyouka Suigetsu are physical attacks that control all senses. you can't make conparison between Alucard's resistence to hypnosis & his reaction to Kyouka Suigetsu. and you can't make comparison between Aizen reaction to hypnosis and his reaction to Sakanade (which by the way he found a way to surpass easily)

So instead of posting scans or videos or providing any comparisons like I asked, you're just going to use the fact a few other people side with you as evidence? This discussion is over. Have a nice day.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By uberhikari

I've pointed this out to you on several occasions, but you just refuse to stop: you have a very bad habit of lying, manipulating information or changing what people say.

@uberhikari said:

This is what I said. I said that Alucard has shown resistance to mind control, hypnosis and illusions. Then you changed what I said to, "Alucard has shown resistance to hypnosis."

Moreover, Aizen's technique is called "complete hypnosis". Kanzen Saimin, which is the name of Aizen's technique, literally translates as complete hypnosis. Aizen even states this when Unohana Retsu tracks him down. Aizen's shikai technique is hypnosis that controls the five senses. But even if it was some kind of mind control like controlling a person's five senses and making people see illusions, it wouldn't matter because Alucard has shown resistance to that to.

@girugamesh said:

@uberhikari said:

@girugamesh said:

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

Alucard has :

True, but one could say that it's sensory distortion rather than mind-hacking him.

Either way, Aizen still wins. He could just fly up and fire down techniques on Alucard, as I say the fight would go on for ages as Aizen would need to deplete all of Alucard's souls (unless he goes level 0, which will make the fight more difficult but considerably quicker).

Round 2 will be a stalemate or Alucard wins.

Not really. You can keep saying the same thing over and over again, but it won't make it true. Alucard has hypersonic+ movement and reaction speed, he can phase through solid matter, become incorporeal, teleport, and has hax regeneration that Aizen has no answer for. He could stay up there until hell freezes over and he wouldn't be able to kill Alucard. Plus, I don't know where you're getting this idea that Alucard loses a soul every time he regenerates and/or dies. It's a popular misconception about the series, but it's a misconception nevertheless. Just like the misconception that he needs to be stabbed in the heart to die.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ultimate_Riddler:

i brought enough proofs and illustarations for my arguments, it's not up to me to bring counter-arguments, if you think Alucard is stronger, it's you who should bring scans or proofs not me.

@uberhikari:

so when you're stuck up, you bring the "liar" insult ?

you didn't get the point. the point is, hypnosis, mind control, illusions are all mind-rap attacks, Sakanade and Kyouka Suigetsu are physical attacks that distort the senses not the mind, those are different opperating attacks you can't compare between them on characters. so saying that hypnosis will work on Aizen because Sakanade did work on him is wrong.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By uberhikari

@Ultimate_Riddler:

i brought enough proofs and illustarations for my arguments, it's not up to me to bring counter-arguments, if you think Alucard is stronger, it's you who should bring scans or proofs not me.

@uberhikari:

so when you're stuck up, you bring the "liar" insult ?

you didn't get the point. the point is, hypnosis, mind control, illusions are all mind-rap attacks, Sakanade and Kyouka Suigetsu are physical attacks that distort the senses not the mind, those are different opperating attacks you can't compare between them on characters. so saying that hypnosis will work on Aizen because Sakanade did work on him is wrong.

Are you serious? So even though the name of the ability is "complete hypnosis" and even though Aizen explains it as hypnosis, you're claiming that it's not hypnosis? LOL! Again, this is simply another example of you manipulating information and facts to try and gain the upper hand in a debate. It's really a despicable trait to possess.

Here are the scans confirming it. Aizen flat out states that, "Complete hypnosis controls the 5 senses." See, this is the type of stuff you do. You get backed into a corner with evidence, then you start making stuff up or manipulating facts and information.

Moreover, your argument doesn't even make any sense. Aizen's shikai ability isn't a "physical attack," it's a mental attack. You can't distort someone's senses without distorting how they translate sensory information into a mental representation of reality. By definition if you distort someone's senses you're distorting their mind.