• 134 results
#1 Edited by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Random encounter in Karakura Town. No interference from anyone, but civilians are scattered throughout the city. These versions are standard, so no Hōgyoku and whatnot. Fight is in-character. They start 100 yards away while facing each other. Neither man knows who the other is. Alucard is free to do as he pleases with no interference or need for permission from Sir Integra.

Round 2: Same as above, however, both are in their best forms ever displayed in the mangas and both have one day of prep.

Edit: No assistance from other characters in either fight.

Who takes this and why?

#2 Posted by D3athstroke (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen  accidentally reatsu crushes his soul

#3 Posted by terry2012 (5086 posts) - - Show Bio

Round One: I going with Alucard here

Round Two: Since they both are immortal, this is just about who can get the most hits in.

#4 Posted by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

Aizen accidentally reatsu crushes his soul

@xlab3000 said:

Alucard both rounds

Got any reasons, fellas?

#5 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

Please, just shut up. Seriously...

#6 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Aizen dies a horrible death.

Round 2: Alucard is absolutely unkillable, there's literally nothing that Aizen can do to Alucard.

#7 Posted by D3athstroke (3911 posts) - - Show Bio
@uberhikari said:

@D3athstroke said:

Please, just shut up. Seriously... said: 

Round 2: Alucard is absolutely unkillable, there's literally nothing that Aizen can do to Alucard.

Fail Troll ?
#8 Posted by dondave (36571 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard ftw

#9 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

no kidding!!! Alucard???

Aizen both rounds blinkstomps. and I assume the responsability of what i say.

#10 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Aizen dies

Round 2: Aizen slaughters

#11 Posted by xlab3000 (3211 posts) - - Show Bio

round 1 aizen

round 2 alucard

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

Alucard is unkillable? No.... He simply has extra lives (like Mario) due to the 3 Million souls he possessed. As the Major, Anderson, and Walter said with the 3 million spare lives gone its a simple matter of Stabbing Alucard in the heart to win.

#13 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@uberhikari said:

Alucard is unkillable? No.... He simply has extra lives (like Mario) due to the 3 Million souls he possessed. As the Major, Anderson, and Walter said with the 3 million spare lives gone its a simple matter of Stabbing Alucard in the heart to win.

Nope, at the end of the series Alucard absorbs Schrodinger. Schrodinger has quantum manipulation abilities that effectively make him omnipresent and unkillable. Schrodinger can be anywhere he wills himself to be, he's even appeared inside illusions in another person's mind, and Schrodinger can negate all damage done to himself simply by believing that it never happened. Literally, as long as he doesn't will it, Schrodinger can not be killed.

#14 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

no kidding!!! Alucard???

Aizen both rounds blinkstomps. and I assume the responsability of what i say.

Are you sure you know who Alucard is?

#15 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari: yes!! i'm big manga fan, and Alucard is a character that i adore. and know well, but unfortunately he can't harm Aizen in anyway, the best scenario he has is using hypnosis against Aizen, it may work for a moment but once he touch Aizen, this latter will sense him and undo the hypnosis and blow him. Aizen has many Kidos to emprison Alucard without a fight, since OP didn't mention the nature of winning.

#16 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari: I really like to see the proof and where it is said Schrodinger can never be killed or even if that is how his powers work. Never in the Manga I seen it explain his powers and nor is it even said in the OVA how it works. What your talking about so far to me is a poorly made wiki that assumes this to be the case. For all we know Schrodinger could be a mere combination of Nighcralwer and Multiple Man with the ability to appear Psychic like in someones head.

It simply not stated as fact anywhere what you just said. Its all assumption. Schrodinger like Dr. Manhattan has no solid feats or explanantion of powers and how they really work.

If anything Alucard Post Schrodinger is the weakest form as he was force to kill all his 3 Million plus lives. Leaving only alucard and Schrodinger who again has no real proof of how his powers work.

#17 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

@uberhikari: yes!! i'm big manga fan, and Alucard is a character that i adore. and know well, but unfortunately he can't harm Aizen in anyway, the best scenario he has is using hypnosis against Aizen, it may work for a moment but once he touch Aizen, this latter will sense him and undo the hypnosis and blow him. Aizen has many Kidos to emprison Alucard without a fight, since OP didn't mention the nature of winning.

First, Alucard can't harm Aizen? Where are you getting this from? Magic bullets, magic cards, demon dogs that can eat him, bullets that stop regeneration...those are just a few ways that Alucard could kill Aizen. In fact, the reverse can be argued. Aizen has absolutely no way to harm Alucard because there's no way to get passed his hax regeneration. Alucard can regenerate from a single drop of blood.

Second, there's no evidence in the manga that hypnosis is undone by being sensed, and there's no evidence that Bleach characters have the ability to escape an illusion by sensing someone else. You literally just made that up. Would you argue that Aizen can escape a genjutsu from Itachi by "sensing" him?

Third, Aizen without the hougyoku is pretty featless. He used kurohitsugi on Komamura, stopped Ichigo's bankai attack with 2 fingers, and cut up Hitsugaya, and that was it. And none of those things can even harm base Alucard.

Fourth, Aizen could imprison Alucard with kidou, but that doesn't mean the fight is over, lol. Alucard can teleport and even phase through solid matter. And if that couldn't get him out of the kidou, he can always release the millions of souls he has trapped inside his body. After Alucard goes level 0, the fight is really over for Aizen.

#18 Posted by CosmosTyrant (487 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: For the lack of feat from Aizen, Alucard jut take this.

Round 2: Aiszen takes it with one Cero. Alucard can come back from a drop of blood, But i don't think he can come back from nothingness.

#19 Edited by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

First, Alucard can't harm Aizen? Where are you getting this from? Magic bullets, magic cards, demon dogs that can eat him, bullets that stop regeneration...those are just a few ways that Alucard could kill Aizen. In fact, the reverse can be argued. Aizen has absolutely no way to harm Alucard because there's no way to get passed his hax regeneration. Alucard can regenerate from a single drop of blood.

Second, there's no evidence in the manga that hypnosis is undone by being sensed, and there's no evidence that Bleach characters have the ability to escape an illusion by sensing someone else. You literally just made that up. Would you argue that Aizen can escape a genjutsu from Itachi by "sensing" him?

Third, Aizen without the hougyoku is pretty featless. He used kurohitsugi on Komamura, stopped Ichigo's bankai attack with 2 fingers, and cut up Hitsugaya, and that was it. And none of those things can even harm base Alucard.

Fourth, Aizen could imprison Alucard with kidou, but that doesn't mean the fight is over, lol. Alucard can teleport and even phase through solid matter. And if that couldn't get him out of the kidou, he can always release the millions of souls he has trapped inside his body. After Alucard goes level 0, the fight is really over for Aizen.

Aizen is superior in almost every aspet : raw power, durability, speed, energy blast, energy shield, combat skill, special technics...

in 1st round : that's regular Aizen and regular Alucard, all Alucard has are

• bullets, magic bullets that has about 1 m radius destruction, when Aizen can resist blade cuts that can cut buildings. plus his Bakudo 81 "Danku" that can resist high explosions.
  • Hypnosis, that can been stopped once he sense him touchinh him, as happened with Zaraki who lost all his senses in Tosen's Bankai but was able to sense Tosen once he stabed him, the same happened with Yamamoto who sensed the real Aizen when he let him stab him.
  • Demon dogs onc they try to eat Aizen they get explosed by pure reiatsu.
  • level 0 release millions of wariors, that Aizen can just walk over them 5 m high, and go speedplitz Alucard with a direct stab in the heart.
  • regular Alucard isn't immortal, but has millions of souls, but once he release level 0 he endanger his life.

in 2nd round : Aizen and Alucard are likely immortals :

• Aizen has enough speed, resistance, strenght, Kido, power to stop any attack alucard can make
  • Aizen has 1 day prep, and he's a genius he will surely come up with a Kido or a plan to counter Alucard's teleportation, like Urahara who was able to stop Aizen with Kido able to seal him regardless of Aizen's ability to teleport with Hogyoku. and there is also Hado 90 Kurohitsugi that distorts taimeand space, i don't think someone can teleport when time and space are altered.
#20 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_mighty_Beyonder: You know what, I'm done responding to you. I've never met someone who flat out lied as often as you do. You must really have some sort of pathological condition to make up stuff in a vs match. You need psychiatric treatment.

#21 Posted by Dredeuced (5507 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari: Stop insulting people, I don't care if you agree with them, you really should learn to control yourself better and stop being a jerk. Disprove him if you think he's lying, don't insult people over a battles forum. You should be ashamed.

#22 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@uberhikari: I really like to see the proof and where it is said Schrodinger can never be killed or even if that is how his powers work. Never in the Manga I seen it explain his powers and nor is it even said in the OVA how it works. What your talking about so far to me is a poorly made wiki that assumes this to be the case. For all we know Schrodinger could be a mere combination of Nighcralwer and Multiple Man with the ability to appear Psychic like in someones head.

It simply not stated as fact anywhere what you just said. Its all assumption. Schrodinger like Dr. Manhattan has no solid feats or explanantion of powers and how they really work.

If anything Alucard Post Schrodinger is the weakest form as he was force to kill all his 3 Million plus lives. Leaving only alucard and Schrodinger who again has no real proof of how his powers work.

I've already shown where it's stated multiple times that Alucard has Schroedinger's power. He is everywhere and nowhere, he is a being who exists merely if he wants to. He can be killed, but if he wants to be alive he will simply be alive. He can have his head blown off, he can be torn to pieces, or he can simply exist inside Aizen's mind and drive him crazy. Unlike Nightcrawler and Multiple Man, Schroedinger cannot be killed unless he wants to be dead. His powers are described multiple times throughout the series and that's why he can be "Everwhere, and Nowhere". His existence is contingent upon his own mind, not upon the actions of others.

And the most powerful version of Alucard before that had hundreds of millions of lives according to the Major.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#23 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari:

1st: i didn't lie in anything

2nd: even if we suppose i made a wrong statements, you shouldn't call me liar, that's disrespect, you should point the things you think are wrong and correct them, for the sake of my "supposed" ignorance.

3rd: i'm really disappointed, i was waiting for a real debate. oh, well. if you want to end it like this i don't care.

4th : you're flagged.

#24 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats the thing the whole saying of Being Everywhere and Being Nowhere means nothing in itself. Its a contradiction at best.

#25 Edited by God_Spawn (37718 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari: You can tell him you won't reply to him. You can call him out on BS if it is. Still, the psychiatric treatment statement isn't necessary. But I do commend and thank you for making the judgement call in not responding if he riles you up. That's the best thing you both can literally do.

#26 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen stomps :D

#27 Posted by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Question: Does anyone have scans to back-up these assertions for Alucard/Schrödinger?

#28 Edited by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultimate_Riddler:

Edit: Forgot this one....

Basically Alucard has Scrodinger's ability by the EOS.

#29 Posted by GhostofOnyx (656 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Alucard

Round 2: Aizen

#30 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

Round One goes to Aizen.

Round Two goes to Aizen as well since we KNOW what his final form is capable of and would most likely have a better chance at beating Alucard with the prep time

#31 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Thats the thing the whole saying of Being Everywhere and Being Nowhere means nothing in itself. Its a contradiction at best.

A contradiction? If you don't know anything about Schrodinger's cat and you don't understand what superposition means in quantum mechanics, you're absolutely right. But if you understand these two things, then it makes perfect sense.

#32 Posted by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k: Thanks for the scans!

#33 Posted by D3athstroke (3911 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by terry2012 (5086 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Wait a minute here. In round two they both are at there strongest right? Would round two be a stalemate? I mean I don't see them killing each other. They both are immortal right? So it does mean whom can get the biggest hit in because they are not going anywhere. Aizen Body is immortal and Aluard is immortal. Now his body can be killed, but not his mind or spirit it you see it that way.

#35 Posted by D3athstroke (3911 posts) - - Show Bio
@terry2012
@D3athstroke said:
#36 Posted by terry2012 (5086 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke: What this for? Please explain it to me.

#37 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

@Floopay: Wait a minute here. In round two they both are at there strongest right? Would round two be a stalemate? I mean I don't see them killing each other. They both are immortal right? So it does mean whom can get the biggest hit in because they are not going anywhere. Aizen Body is immortal and Aluard is immortal. Now his body can be killed, but not his mind or spirit it you see it that way.

True, but I'd put my money on the guy who can exist in someone's brain and wreak havoc there. At the very least I see him giving up first in this eternal struggle.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#38 Posted by terry2012 (5086 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: True, I forgot that he can do that. So your chose to go by endurance?

#39 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

@Floopay: True, I forgot that he can do that. So your chose to go by endurance?

I try to take everything into consideration. But full powered Alucard's existence is completely contingent on whether or not he wants to exist. Which means he is truly immortal. If Aizen blew him to pieces, crushed him to a singularity, disintegrated him on a molecular level, etc. etc. Alucard could still exist if he wanted to. He can exit wherever he wants, even inside Aizen's own mind.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#40 Posted by terry2012 (5086 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Thanks. You help me to take in more consideration.

Thanks For The Helping Hand.

I about to do a Mecha duce battle. And it involve The mechagodzilla's

#41 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

alucard is omnipresent,he exist everywhere. he cannot be killed

#42 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

@Floopay: Thanks. You help me to take in more consideration.

Thanks For The Helping Hand.

I about to do a Mecha duce battle. And it involve The mechagodzilla's

Mechagodzilla is 160,000 tons, 300+ feet tall, and can move at Mach 5 speeds, and can tank moon busting attacks without so much as a scratch. Just so you know...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#43 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

actually Shinigamis can kill Spirits as well as bodies.

#44 Posted by terry2012 (5086 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Thanks. But I know.

@the_mighty_Beyonder: Yes they can, but Aizen is still immortal. Otherwise Ichigo would have killed him with that attack.

#45 Edited by D3athstroke (3911 posts) - - Show Bio
@terry2012 said:

Aizen Warping time and space. alukarD gets deleted from existence. 
#46 Edited by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

@terry2012 said:

Which Ichigo was able to break free from.

#47 Edited by CosmosTyrant (487 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@D3athstroke said:

@terry2012 said:

Ichigo also was able to destroy a mountain with a swing of he's sword, Stop a sword with one hand the can destroy a few city blocks, and survive a nuke at point blank.

So saying the Ichigo was able to break it. It doesn't mean the Alucard can do the same. Wend Ichigo in strength and raw power surpasses that of Alucard's.

#48 Posted by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@CosmosTyrant said:

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@D3athstroke said:

@terry2012 said:

Ichigo also was able to destroy a mountain with a swing of he's sword, Stop a sword with one hand the can destroy a few city blocks, and survive a nuke at point blank.

So saying the Ichigo was able to break it, a guy the strength surpass 100tons. It doesn't mean the Alucard can do the same.

My point was that someone with pure strength could defeat an attack that supposedly warped time and space. In this case, Alucard can simply exist wherever he wants - even inside a person's mind.

#49 Posted by CosmosTyrant (487 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultimate_Riddler: So wend hi's body get's destroy he just jump inside of Aizen's mind, Isn't that a way of losing? He will be just a though inside of Aizen mind a very annoying one.

Or can he manipulate people that way? And i don't think Aizen will be controlled that easy.

#50 Posted by CosmosTyrant (487 posts) - - Show Bio

If that all he will be able to do to Aizen, just jump into hi's mind and do what?

Has hi controlled some one that way? Not just a normal person.

If some one will set some scans up, of him controlling some one.

I'll be great full.