Alucard (Hellsing) vs. Negi Springfield (Negima!)

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Aros001
Alucard
Alucard

VS.

Negi Springfield
Negi Springfield

Fight conditions:

The characters are:

Alucard from the Hellsing manga (or the Hellsing Ultimate anime, as I've read that it's supposed to be following the manga very strictly, but only for that reason). He has the stats he would normally have for the majority of his series.

Negi Springfield from the Negima! manga (given that the shows are very different from it). He has the stats he has at the end of his series while he is still 10.

Fight happens in an unoccupied graveyard at night with both facing each other.

No outside help or partners allowed.

Both are equipped with anything they would normally have on them.

Neither has pre-knowledge of the other.

Any morals the two have about killing the other are not present in this battle.

Fight ends in death, knockout, or if one is completely unable to continue because of the other.

Please do not try to have this fight locked if you think it's too one-sided because it's really not if you know how strong both characters are.

Who wins?

Avatar image for regnierofhexter
RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Feats for Nejima?

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No idea if neji can harm him.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BlackWind

^ Same can probably be said for Negi, since he's basically a logia.

RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: my phone changed it to neji, I meant Negi

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Aros001

@blackwind: I already said the Negi from the Negima! manga.

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regnierofhexter: go to this website for Negi's powers (I can't link it where I am so just copy and paste the URL). http://negima.wikia.com/wiki/Negi_Springfield/Magic_Powers

For Alucard, go to http://hellsing.wikia.com/wiki/Alucard

RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RegnierOfHexter

Negi isn't too shabby he would be a great Fairy Tail character IMO anyway if this is pre-schrodinger then Negi my have a chance but it will be difficult but I think Alucard will edge him out...post Schrödinger alucard makes it unfair

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regnierofhexter: it's not post Schrödinger because you're right, it would be unfair. That's why I said it's Alucard as he normally is.

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, Negi went wuite far. I read the first chapters of his manga, so it's actually hilarious discovering he's so strong.

But in all honestly, after a quick read through his wiki, I don't see anything that could istantly kill Alucard, while the vampire can just blitz him.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@jan_valker said:

Wow, Negi went wuite far. I read the first chapters of his manga, so it's actually hilarious discovering he's so strong.

But in all honestly, after a quick read through his wiki, I don't see anything that could istantly kill Alucard, while the vampire can just blitz him.

You do realize that Negi is lightning speed right ? lmao

Alucard isn't blitzing sh!t, like usual the only lame way he wins is by getting his @ss kicked for hours till his opponent runs out of stamina.

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jan_Valker

@rulerofthevine said:

@jan_valker said:

You do realize that Negi is lightning speed right ? lmao

Alucrad isn't blitzing sh!t, like usual the only lame way he wins is by getting his @ss kicked for hours till his opponent runs out of stamina.

Well, that would still count as a win, lol.

EDIT: does Negi have base lightspeed? I mean, has he always that much speed, or needs to gather it through casting a spell? Because if he has to, then again, Alu blitzs just shooting.

RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alucard can teleport and phase; it's because he is a masochist that he let's him self get hit; and since Negi has demonic powers Alucard MUST destroy him it is his duty as a member of the Hellsing organization. He physically broke magical cards that split a anti tank shell made of depleted uranium. I start ed reading some of Negima! and I love it so far but I am still convinced Alucard will win after glorious battle ensues.

chanceNathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By chanceNathan

alucard. on merely the simple factor he is unafected by any means that would kill a lesser vampire. he is imortal and uses the souls of his ghouls to pay the price of death. and that number leads into the hundreds of thousands of victums. not to mention his familiar barkersville the hell hound. vampires expecially of alucards caliber can surpass the speed of light if they so desired. to put it simply...i think the only one that can even stand against alucard is spawn. even then it's down stamina. alucard limited by the souls he consumed to pay the price of death. this being reinforced during the last episodes of the ova when the cromwell seal is released down to level zero which puts alucard at his strongest yet most vulnerable state. and spawns necroplasm.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Negi

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers