• Death, KO, or BFR.

Who wins?

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay so I don't know much about Spawn, so I'll let someone else decide on that factor, but Alucard is outmatched by Thanos and Darkseid simply because he can't really do anything to hurt them. Thanos has been shown to shrug off anything short of attacks from planet busters and Darkseid is essentially an abstract. It'll take a while to kill him though.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By those_eyes

@r2datu said:

Okay so I don't know much about Spawn, so I'll let someone else decide on that factor, but Alucard is outmatched by Thanos and Darkseid simply because he can't really do anything to hurt them. Thanos has been shown to shrug off anything short of attacks from planet busters and Darkseid is essentially an abstract. It'll take a while to kill him though.

What if alucard releases the hell hounds? I wonder if that would kill thanos or darkseid.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

@those_eyes said:

@r2datu said:

What if alucard releases the hell hounds? I wonder if that would kill thanos or darkseid.

The Baskerville Dog? I would not think so. Here is a list of his natural Vampire power set.

Strength

1-2) Besides over powering Humans, Alucard has forced a Musket through a steel bulk head of a Carrier.

Speed

1-2) Catches Bullets with his arm.

3) Sees in slow motion while accurately firing bullets so fast they are right behind one another.

4-5) Catches the Hyper Sonic Magic Bullet with his teeth.

Durability

1-6) Anderson using Holy Blades, Heart Stabs, and Decapitation merely KOes Alucard. His Body turns to blood, then bats gather to reform his body.

7-9) Shot to a bloody mess, only to remake himself.

10-15) Shot to pieces again by guns and explosives. Reforms with blood and shadows.

16-19) Crashes at speeds over Mach 3 into a Carrier. Up in one piece in seconds.

Familiars

1) The Basker Hound devours Luke Valentine.

2-3) Separates from Alucard's body as its own entity.

4-5) Both examples of being used to fire his gun from another position of attack.

Shape Shifting

1) Alucard changes form.

2-3) Alucard changes Luke Valentines form to trick Walter.

Bat Summoning

1-2) Summons bats to reform his body.

3-4) Summon bats to hinder Walter's attacks.

Fog

Summons heavy thick fog to mask his arrival.

Intangibility

1) Walks through the walls of a Museum.

2) Walks through the walls of the Hellsing Manor.

Hypnotism

1-2) Hypnotizes Swat Member to open elevator.

3) Hypnotizes hotel clerk.

4-5) Hypnotizes helicopter pilot, and makes him forget everything.

Telekinesis

1-2) TKs Aircraft Carrier toward London.

3) TK doors shut.

4-5) TKs Swat Team out of building, and then impaled them on flag poles.

Shadow Manipulation

1-4) Shadows used to slice and dice Vampires.

5-7) Uses Shadows to hold together SR-71.

Super Natural Third Eye Accuracy

1-2) Explains the Third Eye and Superior Accuracy as a Vampire while making a impossible shot with no scope.

3) Shoots apart Anderson's bayonets.

TP Resistance

Alucard explains to Seras their incredible resistance to mental illusions, as well physical illusions, thanks to their Third Eye.

This sums up his powers. Other than not dying at all do to Shroedinger.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate...

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darksied doesn't have the anti-life equation and thanos doesn't have the IQ? Divine spawn solo's. :/

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divine Spawn solos hardcore unless Thanos has I.G and/or Darkseid has Anti-Life Equation.

But if Spawn weren't in his Divine form, Thanos and Darkseid would crush them. Easily. (Not only are they two of the toughest dudes out there, but the resources available to them....especially Darkseid..... It'd be EXTREMELY difficult to overcome that)

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Auction_Sniper

Maybe it should've been KoH Spawn? Anyway, is the Anti-Life Equation the Omega Beams? If I'm correct, it doesn't work if you have a "part" in the universe, right? If that's the case, I don't believe it would work on Spawn anyway.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't think omega effect would hurt Alucard because if his millions of extra souls. Post Schrodinger Alucard obviously wouldn't be affected by it

Zyrathok1978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely divine spawn and Alucard.