Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad

No Caption Provided

vs.

General Miles Matheson

No Caption Provided

----------------------

- 1 week prep -- anything goes during this time period. They can gather info, lay plans, get men on their side, train them, gather equipment/weaponry, whatever they decide needs to be done.

- In character.

- Battle takes place in Feudal Japan. Both men are taught the language beforehand.

- Starting gear:

--- Altair starts with standard gear (sword, grapple, dagger, wrist-blade, etc.).

--- Miles starts off with a modern-day crossbow and his signature brass-knuckle sword, and one bowie knife.

How does the battle play out?

(Note: Miles Matheson is from the television program Revolution.)

-----------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 rogueshadow  Moderator

@joygirl: Sorry, I haven't seen Revolution :/

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: You should, it's pretty good so far and Miles is a badass.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

Feats for Miles?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

Feats for Miles?

Solo'd like 20 trained soldiers with swords and crossbows with just a sword. Does this basically whenever he wants. Was fast enough to grab a knife that was already at his throat and put it to the other guy's throat before he could react. Is also a "general" in that when the world went to hell (all the power on earth went out) he basically conquered North America by merit of sheer badassery within a few years.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Altire wins here Miles is a survivor Altire is a trained assassin he has killed armyes of plate mail wearing knights Templar with relative ease he wins here

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Altair, bro... sort of a mismatch. Also, I kinda find it funny how badass Altair looks in that photo and then right under him there's just this dude that looks like he just came home after a hard day at work. xD

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@joygirl: Might watch it, I have to admit, I have been planning on watching it, I've just never got around to it.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:

and altiare kills conquerors for a living your point?

not mention Altire can blend in better as that is his best ability

and the Assassins are well know for thire recruiting skills he could have an Assassin filde office up in running in a matter of days

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One week prep basically means that Altair gets the whole Assassin order vs....the North American continent.

Which isn't fair to the assassins, they're a tad outmatched. In a regular 1 vs. 1 battle, Altair would win. But in this setting, with so many potential fighters on Miles side, he wins. UNLESS sneaking is allowed and they can just blend in and pick each person off slowwwwllllyyyyy.

Jmarshmallow

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ghostrider2

Altair stomps, he was trained and he is a master assassin, and their boss.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@joygirl: Is this Miles before or after he defected from the Monroe Republic?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Hmm, well that makes it a bit harder I suppose. Miles is ridiculously skilled with blades even with his off hand...I'd argue that he's at a disadvantge (slightly) in stealth the problem for me comes in the prep. Miles has some connections still (Charlie,Nora and the patriots if she's alive) but he's a known and very wanted criminal, so I'm not sure he could muster enough support to overcome a contingent of assassins, he'd give them a hell of a fight though.

One on one I say he wins due to superior skill.

With Prep he looses due to a smaller pool of resources.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Altair easily. He went through two armies by himself (and if you do a perfect synchronization you can't get hit even once), and an elite team with ease.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@sovereign91001: Remember that they're both in Japan here.

Ah well that changes things a bit. Miles was the top general in the Monroe Republic, he more or less created the army that pretty much became the premier superpower in post blackout America and he's shown he has no qualm fighting dirty; point being he knows how to recruit men and I'm sure with his skill and discipline he'll have them whipped into shape in short order. And although seen less often than his blade skills, he's a crack shot, if he gets his hands on some high power guns, the tide should remain in his favor.

I'm giving the win to Miles.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is ridiculous, i like Revolution but....Miles is no where near Altair in swordsmanship.Altair knew only training, even Ezio who is second after him fails with a sword against him.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Altair stomps.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

Joy...That's not Altair in the picture.....O_O

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Joy...That's not Altair in the picture.....O_O

LOL I just realized. That's like, all of them. HA!

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's Ezio and Altair.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: It's actually only Ezio and Altair.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Altair wins. He's very adept at preparation. He's prepped against every one of his targets solely and is skilled enough to sweep through a small army unscathed.

Avatar image for oy_the_billy_bumbler
Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Miles should win this.

This was his first fight scene of the series, and he was hammered drunk too.

Loading Video...

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Silverrings

Really not seeing how Miles would win this. Altair is vastly physically superior and notably more skilled. Granted, it wouldn't be Altair's easiest battle, as he fights a lot of shitty guardsmen, but i'm still sure he wins this.

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: I'm surprised you would say Altair is more skilled. He may be more skilled in free running and escaping, but in a pure fight, I think Miles is much more skilled. Miles can take on way more opponents at the same time then Altair can. When Altair gets surrounded he is either screwed or needs to find a way to escape which he is very good at.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Silverrings

@oy_the_billy_bumbler said:

@silverrings: I'm surprised you would say Altair is more skilled. He may be more skilled in free running and escaping, but in a pure fight, I think Miles is much more skilled. Miles can take on way more opponents at the same time then Altair can. When Altair gets surrounded he is either screwed or needs to find a way to escape which he is very good at.

Altair is always in fights where he's outnumbered, and his hand-to-hand and sword skills are above what Miles has shown. Altair has received much better training and has to be better in close combat because he lacks guns, unlike Miles. Also, being that good at things like free running and general agility-based feats is a huge advantage.

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oy_the_billy_bumbler said:

Altair is always in fights where he's outnumbered, and his hand-to-hand and sword skills are above what Miles has shown. Altair has received much better training and has to be better in close combat because he lacks guns, unlike Miles. Also, being that good at things like free running and general agility-based feats is a huge advantage.

Miles also uses a sword, he does not rely on guns at all. Miles fights people who have guns when he only has a sword, but he still stomps them.

Free running is not a disadvantage, but I fail to see how that is an advantage in a straight up fight. Have a gymnast fight a boxer and the boxer will stomp.

Whether or not what Altair has received with training, I think Miles has better fighting feats then Altair. Also, they never show exactly what Altair's training is. It's assumed that his training was grueling and extensive, but an assumption of training doesn't carry as much weight as actual feats. In terms of pure feats, Miles has much better and more showings in pure fights IMHO.

Outside of gameplay, which is not part of any cannon, what feats does Altair have that are as good as Miles in a fight?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: It's actually only Ezio and Altair.

Conner has both Ezios and Altiars armors, so it could be ...... anyone !!!

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Altair wins outright.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blip.

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Altair MAJOR quickness advantage

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles is very skilled people he is a match for assassin however miles will stomp due to his standard gear is normally an m16 assault riffle and 9 mil pistol being the major advantages plus he's skilled with his sword and gun in the other hand and Altair has not shown the skill to dodge midden day gunfire

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles is very skilled people he is a match for assassin however miles will stomp due to his standard gear is normally an m16 assault riffle and 9 mil pistol being the major advantages plus he's skilled with his sword and gun in the other hand and Altair has not shown the skill to dodge modern day gunfire