Altair VS Master Chief VS Darth Maul

luhjgh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Altair is bloodlusted. He carries a knife, sword, 5 throwing knives, and his hidden blade.

Darth Maul is the one with cyborg legs. He has a dual sided lightsaber and of course his force abilities. He is NOT bloodlusted.

Master Chief has his power suit (Halo 4), energy sword, and shield. No bloodlust. They fight in the middle of nowhere, a point between world, completely flat.

Read on if you want a story!

Maul crept along a dark pathway inside of his ship. Another ship had docked with his. He slowly creeped into the other ship, to find it completely dark. Suddenly, a hiss of air came from the corner. He lit his sabre and faced the corner to see Chief, with an energy sword.

"I've never seen a lightsabre like yours.." Maul said eerily. Chief said nothing and advanced towards Maul. Chops and blocks were given and recieved for a moment, when suddenly the ship shook, as if an earthquake happened. The two men looked out the window briefly to see the ship being sucked into a black hole. The two feircely battled, trying to push the other closer to the void. Neither opponnent could hit the other, and they were both sucked up into the void.

They awoke to find a man in white stalking them from afar. The two men got up and continued to fight, when the man approached, Chief seeing his blade unsheathed.

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Starrk01

I don't even know why Altair is here. He's severely outclassed.

As for Master Chief vs Darth Maul, I'm not well-versed on Star Wars EU, but if Maul is similar to his movie counterpart I can see the fight going either way depending on who gets the first hit. Chief has heightened reactions, but I do believe Darth Maul does as well through the force. Leaning towards Chief though.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Darth Maul>MC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Altair

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Seconded. Altair is WAY out of his depth here. If Chief had some firearms on him, that'd make the fight with Maul fairer IMO even though he'd lose.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@lvenger said:

@strider92 said:

Seconded. Altair is WAY out of his depth here. If Chief had some firearms on him, that'd make the fight with Maul fairer IMO even though he'd lose.

lolz. Altair gets shot by Chief right off the bat, or force choked and gets his throat crushed by Maul.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By Lvenger

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Chief doesn't have any firearms in the OP so Altair doesn't get shot right off the bat. He probably gets killed another way though.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@lvenger said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Chief doesn't have any firearms in the OP so Altair doesn't get shot right off the bat. He probably gets killed another way though.

Punched xD

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

give altair the apple of eden. or dont put him in

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master Chief cannonically has little experience with the energy sword, this is a stomp for Darth Maul. No one else can do anything

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It really comes down between Chief and Maul

I would say Maul because of force abilities and sword skill advanage

Bloodlusted Altair just dies from being there lol

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow...I bet the OP just had the best of intentions when he made this thread.....what a shame.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This. Maul will use the force to overcome MC's speed and strength. On a side note, WHY THE HELL IS ALTAIR HERE?

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow...I bet the OP just had the best of intentions when he made this thread.....what a shame.

lol.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Heh, Altair gets murdered in an instant by either opponent and then Maul defeats Chief after a brutal fight which is still relatively effortless for him due to the force.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@strider92 said:

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Altair gets cut in half by master chiefs fist by accident while his having a fight with darth maul.

Jedi's light speed and light speed reaction would be too fast even for master chief. Combat experience goes to MC. I'm leaning towards MC

BigBossGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

easy win for Darth Maul, he could take both at the same time.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

Had Altiar had the Apple of Eden he could win as he could kill anything in its radius.

But you didnt give him it.

Why?