#1 Posted by luhjgh (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Altair is bloodlusted. He carries a knife, sword, 5 throwing knives, and his hidden blade.

Darth Maul is the one with cyborg legs. He has a dual sided lightsaber and of course his force abilities. He is NOT bloodlusted.

Master Chief has his power suit (Halo 4), energy sword, and shield. No bloodlust. They fight in the middle of nowhere, a point between world, completely flat.

Read on if you want a story!

Maul crept along a dark pathway inside of his ship. Another ship had docked with his. He slowly creeped into the other ship, to find it completely dark. Suddenly, a hiss of air came from the corner. He lit his sabre and faced the corner to see Chief, with an energy sword.

"I've never seen a lightsabre like yours.." Maul said eerily. Chief said nothing and advanced towards Maul. Chops and blocks were given and recieved for a moment, when suddenly the ship shook, as if an earthquake happened. The two men looked out the window briefly to see the ship being sucked into a black hole. The two feircely battled, trying to push the other closer to the void. Neither opponnent could hit the other, and they were both sucked up into the void.

They awoke to find a man in white stalking them from afar. The two men got up and continued to fight, when the man approached, Chief seeing his blade unsheathed.

#2 Edited by Starrk01 (361 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even know why Altair is here. He's severely outclassed.

As for Master Chief vs Darth Maul, I'm not well-versed on Star Wars EU, but if Maul is similar to his movie counterpart I can see the fight going either way depending on who gets the first hit. Chief has heightened reactions, but I do believe Darth Maul does as well through the force. Leaning towards Chief though.

#3 Posted by Strider92 (16491 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Maul>MC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Altair

#4 Posted by Lvenger (19965 posts) - - Show Bio

Seconded. Altair is WAY out of his depth here. If Chief had some firearms on him, that'd make the fight with Maul fairer IMO even though he'd lose.

#5 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20254 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@strider92 said:

Seconded. Altair is WAY out of his depth here. If Chief had some firearms on him, that'd make the fight with Maul fairer IMO even though he'd lose.

lolz. Altair gets shot by Chief right off the bat, or force choked and gets his throat crushed by Maul.

#6 Edited by Lvenger (19965 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Chief doesn't have any firearms in the OP so Altair doesn't get shot right off the bat. He probably gets killed another way though.

#7 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20254 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Chief doesn't have any firearms in the OP so Altair doesn't get shot right off the bat. He probably gets killed another way though.

Punched xD

#8 Posted by mikesterman (770 posts) - - Show Bio

give altair the apple of eden. or dont put him in

#9 Posted by thelocust619 (2247 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Chief cannonically has little experience with the energy sword, this is a stomp for Darth Maul. No one else can do anything

#10 Posted by fiodestromus (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

It really comes down between Chief and Maul

I would say Maul because of force abilities and sword skill advanage

Bloodlusted Altair just dies from being there lol

#11 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12202 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow...I bet the OP just had the best of intentions when he made this thread.....what a shame.

#12 Posted by Zmasonite (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

This. Maul will use the force to overcome MC's speed and strength. On a side note, WHY THE HELL IS ALTAIR HERE?

#13 Posted by Zmasonite (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow...I bet the OP just had the best of intentions when he made this thread.....what a shame.

lol.

#14 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh, Altair gets murdered in an instant by either opponent and then Maul defeats Chief after a brutal fight which is still relatively effortless for him due to the force.

#15 Posted by dondave (37460 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@strider92 said:

#16 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Altair gets cut in half by master chiefs fist by accident while his having a fight with darth maul.

Jedi's light speed and light speed reaction would be too fast even for master chief. Combat experience goes to MC. I'm leaning towards MC

#17 Posted by BigBossGamer (129 posts) - - Show Bio

easy win for Darth Maul, he could take both at the same time.

#18 Edited by Pr0metheus (5162 posts) - - Show Bio

Had Altiar had the Apple of Eden he could win as he could kill anything in its radius.

But you didnt give him it.

Why?