Altair vs ezio vs connor vs edward

• 98 results
lethalsmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jmarshmallow: Haha bro just cause I'm new here doesn't mean I'm oblivious to comics, video games, and fiction in general! The assassins from assassin's creed are suppose to be realistic, like a historical possibility. I know batman has dodged automatic gun fire and stuff but comics is way different than this video game, and comics are far from realistic were this game is trying to be plausible Haha, nothing is believable about any superheroes from comics, especially batman! Lol

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First round goes to Ezio. He has consistently displayed his tactical and strategic smarts, has Eagle Sense (which by definition can predict the paths his targets will take), and is just as skilled as Connor and Altair.

Second round goes to Connor. He's brutal by nature, far more athletic than everyone else here, has better hand to hand feats, has better experience when dealing with weapons with reach, can take more punishment than anyone else here IMO.

lethalsmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: In a way for some things but that's like saying anyone who trained under Bruce lee is just as good if not better than Bruce lee. His apprentices can only dream of being as good lol

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why Gotham ?

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Conner Kenway

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Altair...

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Connor.

Lies, Connor is the least trained, least skilled, and least experienced.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:
@wolverine08 said:

Connor.

Lies, Connor is the least trained, least skilled, and least experienced.

Edward is the least trained, least skilled and least experienced. Lol...

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: I forgot about Edward >.> And even though, Altair wins.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@monsterstomp: I forgot about Edward >.> And even though, Altair wins.

I disagree, but that's a fair opinion.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Pyrogram

@monsterstomp: Normally one could argue otherwise in a standard fight, but the OP states the weapons, and those are all weapons which Altair not only uses brilliantly, but excels at, the are the only weapons that Altair really had access to, so the OP basically favors Altair heavily.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: He is exceptionally skilled with them, but for the first round he lacks the plethora of feats Ezio and Connor has in the tracking and killing of contracts. Ezio actually has the most back-to-back feats on a more consistent basis than Connor and actually has the updated Eagle Sense to boot. As for the second round, whilst Altair was never harmed in combat, he only fought elite fodder. Ezio has beaten Cesare and Shahkulu who were also backed by troops. Connor beat his assassin of a father while severely injured. One way or another, Altair is going to get struck, and with the lack of feats suggesting he could cope with it, he'll go down. Connor on the other hand took Haytham out while suffering from cannon ricochet, twice. Was impaled from a fall and tracked Lee down before seeking medical attention. He's pretty tank. But three-way, four-way battles could really go either way.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Pyrogram

@monsterstomp: Elite fodder is an oxymoron, they are either elite, or just fodder, and Altair cut through them like paper and nobody even touched him. Altair was tracking and killing from an early age, his entire life was devoted to tracking his targets (through many ways, in the first game, it's all about that) and then executing the assassination. On the other hand Ezio killed a lot of low-level fodder, and a few high targets. Altair killed many of the elite Templar, elite generals, and virtually cut through two armies nearer the end of the game on his lonesome. Ezio was beaten many times by lesser opponents, and if not straight out beaten, he was injured. Altair would not be so forgiving, and Connor is just Connor, he has never impressed me. Haytham was nowhere near as good as the people Altair killed. At the end, through sheer force of will, Altair defeated the master assassin whilst being subjected to the apple of Eden, this was after fighting through an entire army. He is probably the best swordsman to have ever lived in the AC universe. He even wrote the book on how to be an assassin.

goobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Altair destroys.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themightyavenger said:

@wolverine08: Why do you think Connor would win?

Because he's a brutal s.o.b.

Well that's one way to look at it. Ezio can be pretty brutal as well and he an Altair are more skilled than Connor. Regarding your other post Altair also defeated Robert de Sable, who was Grand Master of the Templar Order, along with half a dozen knights without being hurt, I'd say that's pretty legit. But as I said in one of my previous posts I think this could go either way. Fanboy inside sides with Ezio tho.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Elite fodder is an oxymoron, they are either elite, or just fodder, and Altair cut through them like paper and nobody even touched him.

Elite fodder, high-level fodder, elite archetypes, what is the difference? The only low showing Ezio has is when the Pope caught him off guard with the Staff of Eden. Other than that, I can't remember a time when Ezio was beaten by lesser opponents.

Altair was tracking and killing from an early age, his entire life was devoted to tracking his targets (through many ways, in the first game, it's all about that) and then executing the assassination.

In the first game, Altair was a 26 year old Master Assassin and was completing standard contracts. Granted they were key targets, but nothing that other assassins couldn't accomplish. Altair used the same tactics to track down targets. He'd eavesdrop, pick pocket, interrogate, and get some help from his brethren's. Ezio was 19 when he started hunting for the Pazzi and has consistently been accepting contracts from Lorenzo and Nicolo alongside crippling the Borgia. As of Revelations, Ezio was personally training his recruits in tracking and killing other assassins. Altair had the entire city on his tails after he completed a contract, zero points for subtlety. I don't think Altair's 9 contracts stand up to Ezio's 50+.

Haytham was nowhere near as good as the people Altair killed.

Hell yes he was. Altair's foes have no collection of feats. Haytham may not be OVERLY impressive, but he has done things that make him a more worthy opponent for Altair than Altair's foes.

• He's taken out a barrack of mercenaries with the aid of Thomas Hickey and Charles Lee in search of Johnson's chest.
  • In an attempt to rescue John Pitcairn, Haytham and Lee took out a quadrant of Redcoats.
  • In preparation of infiltrating Silas' camp, he and his men ambushed a convoy. Whilst in Silas' camp, they took on his barrack of Redcoats.
  • He's owned a pack of wolves.
  • Defeated 7 or so Redcoats in hand-to-hand.

What feats does Robert De Sable have? Or Cesare Borgia? They may have been of elite archetype but their feats are lacklustre. Connor beat Haytham after he tanked cannonball ricochet, twice. That should top pretty much the majority of Altair's one-on-one feats. As for high-level fodder, Connor disarmed 10 Jagers and killed them with their own weapon and has successfully performed kill streaks of 7 and up.

Altair's best feats:

• Fighting an "army" of low-level fodder.
  • Fighting an "army" of fodder assassins who were mind controlled so their skill level may or may not have been at peak performance.
  • Fighting Al Mualim who basically casted illusions for the main part.

I " " the word army, because their numbers didn't even reach into the 100+ and Altair fought maybe 20 at a time, give or take. On paper it seems impressive. Why do I give Connor the edge in the fight? Simple, Altair hasn't fought anyone on Connor's skill level, so I'm a little restrained to say he'd be able to beat him effortlessly. Connor can take a hit, Altair, not so much.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Pyrogram

@monsterstomp: I'll reply later, but I disagree heavily with Haytham, he only killed very low level fodder, Redcoats were not that trained and in real life, many were conscription or just straight forced to fight, so that's not a good feat in the slightest. Owning a pack of wolves is not impressive. Redcoats again, were not trained in hand-to-hand like he was, so that's not impressive either. Haythem has no feats which impress me in the slightest.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

The word elite implies they were elite, whether you agree or not does not really matter, Altair was able to defeat many elite archetypes throughout the game with relative, no, effortless ease without sustaining a single scratch. Whereas Ezio was unable to defeat his people without not sustaining injury, and the people he fought were considerably less skilled than the people Altair fought. When you're hit with Ezio you don't lose sync, with Altair, you do, and there's really no way to dispute that. Yes the game mechanics make Ezio look like the superior swordsman, but going by synchronization and how the historical events were intended to play out, Ezio was shown to be less than Altair, and being injured by the Pope (who was not even a swordsman) is embarrassing. Altair was able to contend with the master assassin, no, grandmaster whilst being (directly) subjected to the Apple of Eden andhaving illusions placed on him. He still defeat his opponent, and again, this was after fighting an entire army (less than 100 or not, it's an army of expert assassins). Ezio has no feats that can ever compare to that in the slightest, and Altair not being hit shows he is a great swordsman, it does not imply in any way that he has low durability, that only points out he was a peerless swordsman. You can't say he had less durability just because he was the best of his kind lol And let's not talk about detective work, as this battle does not involve that. But I could point out Altair was a master assassin at 26 years old and Ezio took till he was about 60 to be a master assassin...But moving on.

Regardless of Haytham's skills, going by the OP, Connor has a sword and a short sword, Connor was not a swordsman. He was not of the same peer as Altair, Ezio, or even Haytham. He used a tomahawk and an elusive fighting style which was hard to be countered due to it's exotic nature, that's why he was defeating the (ill-trained) Redcoats with ease, they have never fought a tomahawk wielder before and were unable to adapt. Connor (outside of game mechanics) was never trained with a short-sword nor a sword, and going by how the OP specifies this battle, that leaves him at a major, major disadvantage. Normally one could argue that Connor could fight Altair or Ezio due to his skill with his normal weapons, but this is using Altair's preferred load-out, and not only that, it's using a load-out which Connor is least skilled in, as he was not foremost swordsman unlike Altair. Any there is no way you're telling me Connor was a better swordsman that a man who was purely trained with a sword since birth, fought armies and elite archetypes, other assassins, and high level NPC's without a single scratch. There is seriously no justifiable way you're telling me Altair would lose with the specified conditions the OP has set out in this match. Normally I agree Connor could stand a chance, but with a sword? Altair takes a 8/10 majority.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Whereas Ezio was unable to defeat his people without not sustaining injury, and the people he fought were considerably less skilled than the people Altair fought. When you're hit with Ezio you don't lose sync, with Altair, you do, and there's really no way to dispute that.

You can't exactly prove Ezio was injured just because of the synchronization mechanics. Granted, if you did get hit, you don't lose synch, but does that really mean he got hit? If you don't lose health you don't lose synch either. You, nor I couldn't prove if he was or wasn't hit. Also, where do you get the idea that Ezio fought lesser skilled people than Altair?

Altair was able to contend with the master assassin, no, grandmaster whilst being (directly) subjected to the Apple of Eden andhaving illusions placed on him.

Loading Video...

Actually he was only subjected to the physical hold, the illusions didn't faze him. When you actually break it down, was it really that impressive?

• Defeats illusions.
  • Easily owns Al Mualim. Al Mualim is more featless than Haytham.

He still defeat his opponent, and again, this was after fighting an entire army (less than 100 or not, it's an army of expert assassins).

And again, it could be argued that they weren't 100% because they were being mind controlled. Better yet, no one knows their ranks, they could be rookies for all we know.

You can't say he had less durability just because he was the best of his kind lol.

That's not what I was saying. I'm saying he has little, if not nothing to show for his pain tolerance. Sure he was more skilled than his opponents, but none of those opponents hold a candle to Ezio or Connor. Both Ezio and Connor have shown greater pain tolerance and, at least Ezio is skilled enough to lay a few into Altair.

And let's not talk about detective work, as this battle does not involve that.

First round is a hunter round. In which Ezio is vastly superior at.

But I could point out Altair was a master assassin at 26 years old and Ezio took till he was about 60 to be a master assassin...But moving on.

Ezio was actually in his 40s when he became a Master and Mentor.

Regardless of Haytham's skills, going by the OP, Connor has a sword and a short sword, Connor was not a swordsman. He was not of the same peer as Altair, Ezio, or even Haytham. He used a tomahawk and an elusive fighting style which was hard to be countered due to it's exotic nature, that's why he was defeating the (ill-trained) Redcoats with ease, they have never fought a tomahawk wielder before and were unable to adapt. Connor (outside of game mechanics) was never trained with a short-sword nor a sword, and going by how the OP specifies this battle, that leaves him at a major, major disadvantage. Normally one could argue that Connor could fight Altair or Ezio due to his skill with his normal weapons, but this is using Altair's preferred load-out, and not only that, it's using a load-out which Connor is least skilled in, as he was not foremost swordsman unlike Altair. Any there is no way you're telling me Connor was a better swordsman that a man who was purely trained with a sword since birth, fought armies and elite archetypes, other assassins, and high level NPC's without a single scratch. There is seriously no justifiable way you're telling me Altair would lose with the specified conditions the OP has set out in this match. Normally I agree Connor could stand a chance, but with a sword? Altair takes a 8/10 majority.

Fair enough.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ezio.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: In this fight Altair beats Connor, and Edward, we agree on that right?

I'll respond later with why Altair (may) defeat Ezio.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: In round 2 I could agree. But I still believe Ezio takes the first round as it is a hunting scenario and Ezio has a larger collection of feats in that regard.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Pyrogram

@monsterstomp: That is somewhat true, but not totally, Altair was a master assassin at 26 and that was via being an assassin and doing what assassins do, and either way, they all have eagle sense, enhanced (due to training) senses, spacial awareness etc...Nobody is going to be ambushed without intercepting it. If anything, feats wise, Ezio was caught off guard by the pope, he has the least spacial awareness. Altair is much better than the pope.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Actually, Ezio is the only one with confirmed Eagle Sense, everyone else had the Eagle Vision (the lesser). Even gameplay-wise, Altair didn't have Eagle Sense in those memories, not even at his eldest age. Connor and Edward never had the upgraded Eagle Sense either.

Ezio was caught off guard by the Pope, true. The Pope turned around and quickly struck him with the Piece of Eden. That is one low showing (which really isn't that low) and he's gained far more experience since then.

Avatar image for sasukemilesmorales
sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO this fight is between ezio and connor.

Edward was the best at stealth but horrible at everything else and altair was god for his time but after ezio came along he blew him out of the water in evryway. don't make me mention the ACR trailer.

connor has slightly better strength and durability on ezio but ezio has slightly better speed and skill

ithink its a toss up but in the end it will be a poison blade in connor

raecinio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ezio wins easily. He has accomplished more for the Assassin cause than any of the others. Also, all you need to do is watch the intro to AC Revelations. Even an older Ezio would wipe the floor with Conner or Edward.

Avatar image for daholyxboxmastr
daHOLYxboxmastr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ezio

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By MisterGuyMan

Altair wins. He's generally been able to accomplish better feats than the others with less equipment. Since this is an equal battle purely dependent on melee, Altair has the advantage.

Everyone after Altair basically brings guns to knife fights whereas Altair is generally armed with less than his opponents.

HighlyEvolved

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edward so easily

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ezio

Altair

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Round 1: ezio hands down. He was just the overall best at tracking and killing targets, I mean he was what? Early 20s when tracking down and killing tons of high level Templars? He's the best "hunter" out of all of them.

Close combat? I would've said Connor if he had his tomahawk, he was just the more brutal and physically superior of the main assassins, not to mention his unorthodox fighting method that none of these assassins (aside from maybe Edward) would have a counter to. Sadly outside of game mechanics he never really used a sword, that's his downfall here.

Edward, whilst being a cool character wasn't actually that good in actual lore. He was about 35-36 when he died, and that was taking on two pretty average guys and he only managed to kill one of them. Compare that to ezio who was still trashing dozens of guys at a time in his forties and even took on a few guys when he could've been considered an old man.

This comes down to ezio vs Altair. If they're both in their prime I'd have to go with ezio, pretty much every thing he learned came from Altair's journals. The thing that sets him apart is how he was also trained by Mario, the thieves and all manner of people. It'd be close but ezio takes it IMO.

Just_A_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Just_A_Man
No Caption Provided

Ok, I don't know if anyone said this before i did, but:
Altair's game was made in 2007 with older technology and engines, if it was to be remade in a newer engine (ac iv or ac iii, perhaps ac iii's engine, since it has horses) Altair would have better parkour skills, the fight's would be smoother so will the sneaking. The game would be way better in any way. Plus, in fighting with a sword Altair is better than anyone because connor and edward use guns and crossbows and the creator of this topic said everyone has 1 hidden blade, 1 sword and 1 short blade, so no guns. plus Edward is trained with 2 swords (yeah he can pick one up from his fallen foes, but that's just not it). Ezio in the trailers said "...Great Altair..." so.... ;)
So, for fighting, engine matters since it makes it smoother, that's why newer characters look better than altair, but the fact that he was taking out Templars (they were master swordsman in that time) like it was nothing is a proof that Altair would win in a sword fight.
About agility... wait until Arno makes his appearance then talk about it ;)
The only way they would kill altair is to throw him in the water xD

Oh, P.S how to get away from Altair? ---------------------------->>>>>

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Connor or Altair

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Oh, P.S how to get away from Altair? ---------------------------->>>>>

LOL

raecinio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By raecinio

Ezio would come out on top. When comparing Assassins you have to consider the odds they were up against. Ezio fought hardened Templar soldiers and rogue Assassins alike. He single handedly fought off Templar armies and defeated the Borgias who were a major military power during their time. Meanwhile, Connor's enemies are mostly old men who weren't even soldiers. Edward was killed in a fight with only a few mercenaries. Altair and Ezio are most definitively the two best Assassins in Assassin Creed history. And Ezio has the slight edge because his weapons are more advanced.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raecinio said:

Altair and Ezio are most definitively the two best Assassins in Assassin Creed history. And Ezio has the slight edge because his weapons are more advanced.

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 goes to Edward, round 2 goes to Altair

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ezio or Altair

CaptainGanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman:

Altair was the one everyone after him looked upon. The legendary assassin. Plus, the rest didn't deal that much with betrayal. Altair knows how to fight one of his kind better. So both rounds (unless there is a big crowd involved in Round One, in that case, round one goes to Edward).

tehmasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Ezio or Altair.
R2 Altair.
Throughout whole Altair story, he rarely even took a scratch. Let's also not forget how he was trained he's whole life to be an assassin.

On a side note, i'd pay alot to watch this battle.

EZIO-MARS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ezio. Faster than light, connor is a close second

LOxDEATH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its either Ezio or Connor or Edward personally Im leaning towards Ezio or Edward cuz Ezio in ac2 and acb was able to counter kill anyone with the hidden blade (except main bosses) in acr the janissaries could not be counter killed in one shot while all the others (obviously except main bosses) could be counter killed in one shot with the hidden blade.And for Edward I mean he uses 2 swords 4 pistols rope darts etc. he has the best equipment out of all these also if in this battle it would've been about who will win if all of them are in there prime then its either ezio or edward (definitely) becuz these two have their special armors like Ezio has the master assassin armor (this armor is unbreakable)and Edward has the mayan armor or templar armor (mayan makes him immune to bullet shots and templar one decreases the melee damage taken by 25%) Connor does not have any ultimate armors like these so if it was like the battle in which all of them are in their prime then i guess it would have been Edward or Ezio. For the final answer i cant decide maybe it is Ezio or it is Edward im kinaa leaning towards Ezio cuz of the one shot counter kill from hidden blade or maybe im wrong

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Connor

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ezio has the most skill and speed, Conner has the best physicals in strength and endurence. Under these conditions I think ezio can take the win over the others more often than not. Edward is only great with his full equipment, and altair is kind of at a disadvantage agenst the others.

Dessert_Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Altair for the win

LOxDEATH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either ezio or edward connor is just too dumb and altair's equipments are very old
probably edwards four pistol will destroy altair